Blackmailing the Teacher Next Door

Story Info
Blackmailing the teacher has a lot of benefits for me.
1.8k words
4.22
128.2k
72
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I should give you a little back ground first before I tell you about Mrs. Button the school teacher from next door.

First I I'm the youngest of two kids my parents had and my older brother married and moved to the other coast leaving just me and my mom after dad died at the hands of gang bangers. No he wasn't in a gang but just driving by when the shooting started and he ended up being the only one killed.

That was 4 years ago and the last time I seen my brother as well. Him and mom can only agree on one thing and that is they cant stand to be in the same room at any time with each other. I really don't know why they seem to hate each other but they do.

After dad died mom decided the subdivide the 5 acres that her and dad owned into lots for houses to be built on. The lot next to our house was built on by Mr. & Mrs. Button a couple in their early 20s. Mr. Button had to travel a lot in whatever it was he does for work and Mrs. Button teachers grade 7 at the school across town. I will say she is one dam good looking lady as well.

They moved in when school let out for the summer last year and mom made me help Mrs. B as I will call her with getting the front yard ready for the sod to by put down. It was hard work but seeing her in her bikini tops and short shorts wasn't hard to take at all for this 18 year old. I just loved the way she would get a camel toe going after bending over or the way her tits would all but fall out of her top at times. I jacked off a whole lot after working with her last summer.

I notice that once school started she dressed like she was some kind of 60 year old schoolmarm. I couldn't believe the difference in her. Dresses down below her knees and no open neck tops at all. I remember thinking those kids don't know what they are missing.

At Christmas break I was surfing porn on my lap top and came across some amateur home porn videos and as I started watching one I thought dam that could be Mrs. B fucking two black guys at the same time when I noticed the woman in the video had the same two small tattoos just above her ass. The one is a tiny heart and the other a tiny dove with a J B inside of the dove for her husband. When I seen the mole under her left ear I knew for sure it was my hot little teacher next door.

I down loaded it into my real player and jacked off to her being fucked in every hole by these two very well hung black guys.

On Jan.4 of this year I turned 19 and mom had Mrs. B over for my birthday dinner and as we ate all I could think about was her with a black cock in her mouth or her sitting on the one guy as the other fucked her ass. Before the cake came to the table I had to go change my shorts having cum in them and not even touching myself.

On spring break I went over to Mrs. B's with my lap top and told her I had something for her to watch. You should've seen her face when the video started with her on her knees sucking on those two black cocks and in one shot you could see her wedding rings which I find sexy as hell.

She asked where I found the video and I told her on line and that I had burnt it on to a few discs as well as this copy. She was very up set as she asked if I would destroy them as if the school broad seen them she would get fired on the spot. I told her that I was sure we could work out some kind of deal so she wouldn't have to worry about the school broad or anyone seeing what I have.

She had her head hanging down as she said "Look, I knew I shouldn't of made that video and how it got on line is beyond me but I will do whatever it takes to get rid of it. Just tell me what you want, is it money? Cause we don't have a lot of money."

I touched her arm and when she looked at me I pointed at my lap top with her jacking one of the black cocks off in her mouth. She said "You will destroy all the copies if I give you a blow job?"

I said "Well that's a start but I think they are worth a lot more than just a blow job don't you?"

She seem to be getting angry with me when she stood up and yelled "You little fucker, you're going to hold this over my head aren't you? You little bastard get the fuck out of my house right now! Who the fuck do you think you are trying to blackmail me you fucking asshole?"

I said I a very calm voice "Am the one holding all the cards or should I say the videos. Now I think I want you to be naked to give me my blow job and no teeth mind you or I sent the videos out today."

She stood there looking down at me shaking with the hate she has for me right now but she also knew she was beaten and started to unbutton her top. Soon she stood in front of me naked as the day she was born with tears on her cheeks saying "Happy? Lets get it over with so you can leave!"

I told her to get on her knees and take my pants and shorts off. She did as I told her and began giving me the blow job I had demanded of her.

As I watched her strawberry blond hair move as she sucked on me I thought this is going to be great to have my own fuck toy right next door and with her husband gone more then he is home am sure we can have all kinds of fun.

I grabbed the back of her head pushing myself deeper and deeper in till my balls hit her chin. I knew she could do it cause she did it with both the guys in the video.

I could feel myself getting close and pulled out saying "Get on the couch with your ass pointed at me, I think its time to see how tight that pussy of yours is."

Mrs. B said "Please let me get you a condom cause I'm not on any protection right now, my husband and me are trying to start a family."

I don't know why but the thought of knocking her up got the best of me and I pushed her face first onto the couch and pushed inside her bareback. As I fucked her pussy which wasn't the least bit dry but if anything soaking wet she kept saying "Please don't cum in me, please if you want put it in my ass but don't cum inside me please don't do it. If you want you can make me drink your cum or shoot on my face, anything but not in my vagina."

I bent down and said in her ear "Are you sure you don't want to have my kid? I think you may just want my seed deep inside you don't you and that's why your so wet and are fucking me back, ain't that right teach? You want me to knock you up don't you?"

I could feel her responding to me and soon was fucking me back as hard as I was fucking her. She give out a scream and came around my cock fucking me like a jack hammer and almost knocking me off couch.

I put my hand under her and began toying with her clit and she went nuts under me coming over and over again and saying "Please fill me, CUM DAM YOU CUM!"

Fuck does she really want me to cum inside her pussy, well I sounded that way to me as I pumped my seed I had as deep as I could inside her as she screamed again as her orgasm hit her.

As soon as she caught her breathe she was screaming at me to get the fuck out of her house. Well I wasn't done yet and told her she needed to clean me before I left her for now. She called me every name under the sun as she took me in the mouth and sucked our cum off my cock.

When I started to get hard all over again she said "In my ass, I want you in my ass you fucker." She seem to really be getting off on being used.

I used what was running out of her pussy for lube and pushed myself into her tight asshole. I never would've thought of her as such a horny bitch but in seconds she was coming again. She had me lay on my back and she sat down on my cock taking all of me deep in her bowels bending forward telling me to suck her nipples hard.

She put her hand between us playing with her clit and sat straight up as her orgasm hit her and she squirted all over my balls.

I told her I was close and she had me stand in front of her as she jacked my load on her face and in her mouth. She looked up at me and licked the tip of my cock saying "I bet you didn't think a school teacher could be this hot did you asshole? Now will you destroy the videos?

I told that I would if this wasn't the only time we did this and she smiled and said "You have no idea just how horny I get when my husband is gone but you do need to use a condom next time, deal?"

I said I would think about as I showed her me deleting the video off my lap top. I think maybe tomorrow I will spent the whole day with Mrs. B, who knows where this could go. After all she did fuck two black guys at the same time so maybe 3 or more teenagers at the same time may keep her happy for a few days.