Blackout Fitness Ch. 02

Story Info
Interracial romance white woman black man at a gym.
3.7k words
4.45
31.1k
28
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the days following the trial session Marissa found it nearly impossible to focus. She followed the plan Edwin had made for her to a T. The principles were based around his orgasm concept. Which was simple, every time you exercise you should try to achieve orgasm, this increase in heart rate burns more calories than regular training.

He gave her some additional training aids that were intended to alter eating behavior. Five pairs of gym panties that were outfitted with a butterfly clit vibrator that would increase intensity when my heart rate would go up.

She was also given a magic bullet vibrator to where at all other times that would automatically trigger intense vibrations whenever I had junk food cravings. The intent was twofold instead of eating a cheeseburger I would be forced to cum. And instead eat the junk food, I would burn calories from my orgasms.

In the days that followed Marissa stayed in a near orgasmic state. She would wake up early in the morning and hit the Gym in her apartment complex and do cardio. Her pussy would already be so juicy and wet from the fuck dreams she had about Edwin. With every pump on the elliptical machine, her heart rate climbed.

Causing the vibrating panties to vibrate faster and faster until her whole body would spasm in pleasure. This was her routine everyday once in the morning, and once in the evening.

All of the intense training sessions kept Marisa in a constant state of hyper arousal. Every day it became harder to focus on anything other than training orgasms or Edwin's wonderful cock.

Whenever she was not training her focus would shift to Edwin, and the memory of their fuck session. her pussy would get so hot. Her pussy lips would plump, and her clit would swell and sweet pussy juice would start to flow. Leaving wet spots in her panties.

Every time she thought about Edwin, and the way his long thick black cock filled her tight pink pussy. She would become like a slut possessed, her fingers would work their way into her sweet cunt, Sliding between her puffy pussy lips and into her wet pink hole.

She would finger fuck herself in furious stroking motion trying to simulate Edwin's huge black cock. "I need your fucking black cock in me" she would moan as her finger would bring her to yet another orgasm.

She had never had been dicked that good. The way he filled her pussy with every expert stroke. He would get so deep inside her. He was so thick that She could actually feel her pussy lips gripping the shaft as he plunged deep into her.

Up and down in and out every stroke providing was more intense than the next. All she wanted His thick rock hard cock deep in her sweet fuck-holes.

Finally, it was Friday and Marissa was so anxious to get to blackout fitness, for her first official training session with Edwin.

she hurried back to her apartment around 5 O'clock pm. A chic but small flat studio apartment. She took a short trip to the bathroom to shower and freshen up before her 7 pm appointment with Edwin. Before entering the shower, she received a text from Edwin "been waiting all week to work that ass out! See you soon gorgeous."

The simple message was simple, but enough to get her all worked up again, and she could feel her pussy starting to buzz and moisten as she stepped out of pink G-string which was still damp with cunt juice." What is this man doing to me?" Marissa thought with a smirk while admiring the changes to her body.

A week of following Edwin's prescribed training regimen was already yielding results. Her stomach was losing some of that chubby look, and was noticeably more flat than last week. Her slimming waistline was quickly becoming the perfect complement to her round breasts and ample ass. She knew that Edwin would be pleased with her progress.

As the warm water started to glide down her soft skin, funneling towards her swollen soapy clit. This sensation turned her on even more.

"fuck I need his cock in me" Marisa thought while working up lather from the vanilla sandalwood scented body-wash over her curvy body. she slowly massaged her soft breasts. letting the rough texture of the loofah massage her sensitive pink nipples. causing them to harden from the coarse slippery texture. soon enough worked her hands down to her wet fully charged pussy.

Slowly massaging the outer folds of her pink pussy lips. "mmmmm" she released a sensual moan, as she allowed two fingers enter her slick cunt. She spread her legs wider, allowing for more access to her tight love hole.

As she rested her back against the white shower tile, she spread her pussy wide open. The water sprayed directly on her swollen clit, as she finger- fucked herself to orgasm. Images of Edwin gripping her Milky white flesh, as he fucked her so deep filled her mind.

"Fuck me with your black cock" she moaned loudly, as her body quivered while she recovered from the wet orgasm. She could not wait until she had his juicy cock inside of her juicy wet peach. Or the way his tongue expertly explored both her pussy and ass holes.

She never had a man eat her pussy the way he had, she wanted to ride his tongue and let the pussy juice coat his full lips and scruffy shadow.

After regaining her composure, she toweled off taking a moment to enjoy how sexy she looked with her pouty lips, green eyes and sexy wet hair. "I look so hot he might just throw me down and fuck me in the lobby."

After applying Vanilla coconut scented lotion, she dressed herself in the tiniest pair of panties she owned. a white micro thong that barely covered her clit, but left her outer pussy lips exposed. next was a pair of small pink and white Victoria's secret yoga shorts that wedged perfectly in her forty-inch ass.

she made sure, that she pulled them up tight enough they formed a perfect pussy-print. Last was the matching sports bra, was intentionally too small so cleavage spilled over the top. light pink lip gloss, completed the look.

"I am one sexy bitch" she said to herself as she turned around and bent of over slight exposing her pussy print from behind, but still highlighting her plump ass. Using her I Phone she snapped a sexy selfie. satisfied with the pic, she sent the naughty message to Edwin. "are you ready for this ass daddy said the message attached."

Edwin was putting the finishing touches on the equipment need for tonight's training session, when Marissa walked in. She looked like sex on wheels. The red haired vixen with the emerald eyes was a sight to behold, her provocative workout outfit clung to every-one of her perfect curves. She looked like she was built to fuck a black dick. But not just any black dick hardening black cock.

All eyes were on her as she headed towards Edwin's office. She exuded a newfound confidence that she had lacked previously. White guys never gave her the hungry looks that she was getting form the well -built men. She started getting hot just thinking about all the black-cocks.

"Hey Marisa, I see that ass is looking right, looks like you are already making progress." taking the gorgeous red head by the hand and playfully smacking her ass. Edwin made a point to let his hand lingerer on the cup of her supple ass.

Marissa pulled her pouty lips into a sensual come fuck me smile "Stop it" she playfully responded even though her dangerously curvy body was craving much than playful booty smack.

"What are we doing Today It looks Hard" Marissa coyly smiled as she noticed all ten inches of Edwin's hard cock through his under armour compression shorts.

"first we are going to start with a special cardio warm up, on the stair master, but you are going to do it with this vibrating egg inside your sweet pussy." Said Edwin as he produced the small silver bullet vibrator.

"the faster your RPM's the faster the vibrations in side that tight pink pussy" Edwin now sporting his most charming smile.

"we are going step it up this week I want five Squirting Orgasms tonight or you face the penalty."

"What's the penalty tonight?"

"you going to spank me again daddy?" the sexy red head stated flirtatiously.

Marisa's pussy was already soaking wet as Edwin started to pull down her shorts panties, exposing her dripping wet cunt. " ha, ha, hopefully you don't have to find out" Edwin said as he hooked his fingers into her pink shorts. "Bend over baby girl"

Edwin slowly removed her pink gym shorts. Revealing a soaking wet G-string panties, the tiny strip of fabric split her glistening pussy lips. "you are a horny little girl, that pussy is already soaked." Edwin replied as spread her ass cheeks with his left hand and rubbing the swollen wet pussy with his right hand.

Edwin pulled her G-string to the side exposing her soft fat pink pussy, with his firm hands on her ass he roughly spread her thick milky white ass cheeks. Her body responded to his aggressive touch, as her pink ass hole ring pulsed with excitement.

without wasting anytime Edwin plunged his long tongue deep into her slick pussy. her floodgates instantly opened and her sweet juices started to run down his chin. With every desperate tongue stroke he grip her ass tighter and tighter while forcing his tongue deeper into her delicious white pussy.

The scent of her love juices mixed with the vanilla lotion mixed together to make an erotic cocktail of sex that Edwin lusted for. with every stroke his firm wet tongue would violate each of her intimate holes.

"OH MY GOD IM GOING TO CUM ALL OVER YOUR FUCKING FACE.". Marissa screamed like sultry sex siren, her asshole started to wink as Edwin's tongue kissed her pursed anal opening. "Keep fucking me with your tongue" Marissa repeated while bucking wildly onto Edwin's tongue. And right before she was about to explode Edwin removed his tongue.

"why did you stop?" Marissa replied breathing heavily while desperately seeking Edwin's tongue, to grant her the sexual release her pussy desperately needed.

the six-foot red boned alpha male replied "that's just the start baby girl we are just getting warmed up" "I think I'm going to go with two eggs one for your sweet white pussy and on for that phat white ass." Edwin gave one last lick, lubricated the first egg with her creamy pussy juice and placed it against her anus.

He slowly pushed the silver vibrator into her tight hole. He watched her tight pink ring expand to accommodate the toy. "How does that feel baby?"

"It hurt a little, but in a big girl I can take it." She felt some pressure but the mix of pain and pleasure deeply arousing. He took the second egg and placed it in her dripping wet pussy. He slid her panties back in place, admiring that sweet camels toe. Her pussy lips looked so good he decided against putting her shorts back on.

"Ok baby get on the stair master and start walking like I said, the faster and more steps you do then the faster the vibrations are going to be. it will make your orgasm's more frequent."

"remember you goal is five squirting orgasms tonight; I'll be here to check your progress."

The statuesque brunette mounted the stepper and started to pump her legs in a stepping motion. She felt and intense buzz in both holes as the tiny vibrators sprang to life. With a firm grip on the hand rails as she increased the speed settings, with every step she pumped faster and faster. Each toy was now vibrating furiously inside her causing her pussy to get hot and pulsate. "I...Just...Have...to...pump faster." Marisa moaned as she was getting closer but still unable to cum.

Edwin observed Marissa she had been going strong for almost ten minutes. Marissa looked so sexy as her sweat covered curvy body poured sweat. Her panties which had shifted and were now being swallowed by her phat pussy. Every rhythmic movement which was set to her soft moans and groans, caused Edwin's Cock to harden. With every pump of her thick this he could steal a peek at her phat kitty, her ass swayed back and forth. "fuck this is a sexy bitch" Edwin grumbled under his breath as he unsheathed his raging hard on.

Marissa was pouring sweat, her thick thighs were on fire, she was on the brink of exhaustion. Her pussy ached she had so much stimulation but not enough to cum. As she took the next couple of steps she looked over her shoulder and saw Edwin stroking his cock. "Oh god he is jerking off to me!" her pussy was now literally dripping from the heat and friction from her panties which were wedged deep into her pussy lips. "I want your black cock daddy, please fuck me with your beautiful black cock!"

The sight of this sexy caramel colored Alpha male stroking his cock to her sent her over the edge. Every time she watched him stroke his cock up and down she pushed harder and faster. The buzzing in her holes was intense, all she could focus on was Edwin who was jerking his massive cock furiously. every vein and striation in his chiseled body flexed as his eyes were focused on her raw sexiness. Her pussy which is now an inferno of lust as the orgasm deep inside here walls started to surface.

"I want to cum for you daddy keep stroking that fucking cock" Marissa's legs started to get weak as she felt the pressure building in her cunt. "OH FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK.!" Her body started to shake as the pussy juice sprayed with such force! That the vibrator was expelled from her pussy.

Edwin was hypnotized as he saw the sweet pussy just spray from her wet pussy. Like an enraged beast he rushed toward Marissa and buried his face into her pulsating cunt, gorging himself on the delicious pussy nectar. Savagely fucking her deep with his tongue as her dangerously curvy body thrashed from the pleasure.

In one swoop Edwin squatted down and with such ease picked Marissa up from the stepper. In one swift motion he turned the buxom redhead into a standing sixty-nine, keeping his face buried deep into her pink snatch. She had never had a man eat her pussy like this, raw lust and desire to ensure she was thoroughly pleased.

He laid Marissa onto a declined sit up bench, and removed his face from her sweet pussy, "Baby I'm going to throat fuck you, it's going to help your cardio by forcing you breathe through your nose."

"Yes daddy, but I have never deep throated a cock that big before" Marisa said nervously, she wanted him in her mouth, but was terrified of being throated. "just don't want to gag baby I'm just scared... your cock is so big"

"Don't worry baby I will ease it in slowly, and if it is too much I will pull out" Edwin was so sexy as he re-assured her. "I want to help you achieve your goals baby"

"Ok I trust you fuck my throat with that big cock" Marisa laid back on the bench and opened her pouty lips wide with lust and anticipation. Her mouth was ready to receive the full length of his thick manhood.

"Ok baby I'm going to push my dick into your throat, and hold it for ten second when you come up I want twenty sit-ups, we will do this for four sets" Edwin slowly stroked his angry cock as he straddled Marisa's face. Slowly meeting Marissa's lips with the tip.

Marissa greeted cockhead with her tongue, as the first six inches slid into her wet mouth. "you're doing great baby just relax" Edwin said as he forced placed his hands in the flaming red hair behind her head, and pushed in the final four inches. "Oh my God your throat feels so good baby" Edwin now had the full length of his big black cock in her throat.

Marisa felt his cock head throbbing in her throat, her nervousness soon turned to erotic pleasure as she was starting to enjoy the feeling of being throated. She could feel every muscle and vein as he started to stroke deeper. Her mascara started to run as the final seconds ticked down.

Edwin pulled his cock from her lips "Ok baby twenty sit-up, I'll stand in front and when you come up I want you to suck me off. Edwin stroked his cock as he changed position they changed position.

Marisa eager started her sit-ups, she wanted that cock in her mouth, every time she brought her tight core up she lustily put her lips on Edwin's magnificent cock. by rep number twenty she was like a possessed cock hungry slut "get that cock in my throat I fucking need it" she demanded ready to take another throat fucking.

Edwin was quick to oblige and this time he went full force, the no longer timid Marisa returned his aggression with her own as she quickly met her face to his cock. She got even wetter as he thrust into her throat with his powerful legs. Marissa now in full on slut mode, gripped his muscular ass and pulled him deeper into her throat.

"Fuck that feels good, keep sucking me baby" Edwin noticed that she was being aroused by sucking his big cock. Unable to help himself he started to finger fuck Marisa, he put two fingers in her wet cunt and one in her tight asshole.

Marissa was losing all control of her inhibitions was now throating like a champion slut. The would force his cock deep in her throat until she gagged, her face and her a mess but she didn't care all she wanted was dick. She wanted it everywhere. In her mouth, her ass, her pussy. She had never been so horny.

"Oh my god your pussy is creaming" as the thick milky fluid started to flow from her pussy. Edwin lost complete control he snatched Marissa from the bench and back into the standing sixty-nine. And devoured her sweet pussy, he used the pussy cream as lube and started fucking her asshole with his finger.

Edwin's cock pulsed in her Marissa's mouth she knew he was about to cum. She was determined to drink it all, then he exploded into her throat. As the sweet salty sperm coated her throat, she felt her pussy start to twitch again, and soon her pussy gushed again.

Edwin hungrily swallowed all of the delicious cunt juice, "you're such a slut, you just squirted from being throat fucked!" Edwin gripped the curvy sex goddess by her waist, and again flipped her around this time onto his dick he placed her legs onto his shoulders slid her onto his rock hard cock.

"Do you like this dick baby girl" Edwin said as her pussy slid up and down the shaft his cock plunged deeper and deeper into her sopping wet cunt. " you're so wet"

"oh my God keep fucking me this is your pussy" Marisa enjoyed the feeling of being helpless while Edwin pounded her tight pussy. She never imagined that she could be fucked so good.

Edwin pulled out of Marisa's pussy and placed her on the ground. "Turn around" Edwin commanded. Edwin took the head of his cock a rubbed against her soaking pussy. Then in a swift motion he ripped the G-string from her pussy. And threw the worthless fabric aside. And thrust deep into her still throbbing pussy. The grip he had on her arms the only thing supporting as he impaled her tender pussy with ten inches of raging dick.

"Oh my god your dick is sooooo biiiiig!" Marissa moaned in ecstasy more pussy cream coated his thick caramel colored cock. "please I want you to cum in me, I want your black cum in this white pussy.

Edwin turned Marissa around and looked deeply into Marisa's eyes, and greeted her with a deep tongue kiss. He laid her on the floor and pulled her legs around his sinewy torso. He gripped his hands into her round ass as he plunged deep into her swollen pussy. Never breaking their passionate kiss, he brought her hip to his and with a deep thrust he spilled his seed deep into her cunt.

Marissa never felt a sensation like this as his cock pulsed into her pussy. She too erupted into another Orgasm this one more intense as Edwin proclaimed "I just came in your pussy you feel so good baby."

"Turn over Edwin demanded, that was enough of the sweet stuff now I'm going to fuck your ass hole." Marisa turned onto her stomach got up on her knees. She brought her ass up as Edwin gripped her ass cheeks with his strong calloused hands spread her apart. He gripped his cock and used the mix of cum and pussy juice as lube, he lined the tip of his cock against her tight asshole and pushed the tip in.

12