Blacktung and Wyxt Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blacktung finally explodes deep in her bowels, filling her with hot sticky cum as his head swells and sprays into her after he slams himself all the way into her. After draining himself into her completely, he pulls himself out of her puckering asshole, noting the cum starting to pool up and dribble out of her ass. After shakily standing back, he notes how full the first bottles are - and how huge her swollen tits of gotten. Blacktung lifts one of her huge tits and removes one suctioned bottle with a loud sucking noise, being careful not to get any cum in the bottle. The freed nipple, fat and swollen tender from all the milking, freely sprays milk as he lets the tit hang while he removes the other bottle. He then attaches the second pair, again no easy task since both cummy holes are being rammed full of massive bullcock. He still can't believe her troll body can take something so huge fully in her. Watching his sexy troll lover get fucked hard with the milky cum slut she is excites BT and he leans back against a nearby bench, working a second erection.

Wyxt almost visibly shivers as her tight ass is filled with Blacktung's hot spunk, hips rising to meet that last, rough thrust for him to fill her ass completely with that burning spunk, much wanted and needed in her somewhat sore ass. The warming sensation was relaxing, you know. At any rate, she still cannot hold still, though she pushes her hips back against him... because those tauren are ramming into her jarringly, happily fucking her slick, hungry cunt, and her swallowing, demanding throat. Her tongue, now, begins to stroke the hilt of the thick bull-cock filling her mouth, Wyxt even twisting her head to and fro, just a bit, so that rough tongue can lick at the sides of that thick pumping cock, bathing it. For just a moment, heavy, milky tits sway beneath her, milk spotting the ground, before her back arches, tits on proud display, to help Blacktung just a little with putting those new bottles on.

Wyxt does not waste time in getting to filling them, either. Those swollen mammaries, notably a lighter blue than the rest of her skin, as though one could see the milk in them, squirt into those thirsty bottles as she settles down somewhat onto the bottles again, to be rocked back and forth by those lusty tauren as their fucktoy. Her pussy makes sloppy noises with each hard thrust into it, and it's hard to tell if the cum dribbling out of her is mixed with her own orgasmic juices or not.

Blacktung watches as the tauren fucking her face picks up the pace, close to achieving release. Huge fat balls slap against her chin as he makes short thrusts deep into her throat, nose buried in crotch hair. Suddenly he thrusts all the way in and stops, his shaft fully inside her with lips on the base. He looked as if he's about to cum, but what's to keep his shaft deep inside her before he does. He puts a large hand on the back of her head and firmly keeps her there, unable to back away from his throbbing cock until he's done. Blacktung notes the second tauren is also near the end, his massive thick shaft squelching in and out of her abused pussy, desperately seeking to fill her womb with spunk.

Wyxt is a willing slut, and a willing participant, and has no dreams of backing away as long as it's not killing her. Lips purse around the hilt of that huge tauren's thick shaft, and her tongue snakes forward to stroke the skin between cock and balls now, the troll woman continuing to tease that throbbing dick in her throat even as she feels the swollen head literally on the verge of entering her stomach. Swallowing, she raises hips high in the air, inviting that thrusting cock behind her to fully plunge the thick head of his shaft into her womb, and somewhat push her up and down the shaft in her throat so that swallowing throat can 'stroke' the meat between her lips. Her sloppy, wet puss seals around the pistoning cock that until now has occasionally caused small jets of cum to escape her, milking him. The bottles are still filling, but are only about a quarter full.

Blacktung hears the tauren in front moan as his cockhead swells deep inside her and dumps what feels like gallons of cum directly into her throat. She can feel the huge load of cum shoot down the underside of that massive cock lodged in her face. Holding there, draining into here for a full half minute before pulling out, the tauren begins sliding his huge shaft out of her throat. As the plump cockhead finally plops out of her mouth, one last spurt catches her full in the face, coating it with cum. The Tauren slams one last time into her sloppy cummy pussy before he too release huge jets of bull cum into her, filling her up with warm seed that runs out of room and spill out of her as the fat cock squelches out of her. For a few moments, she's devoid of cock, cum slowly oozing from her holes, as bottles attached to her massive tits continue to fill. Blacktung watches the last two tauren talk to each other a few moments before both walk over to her raised ass, shiny with cum. The first one pops his fat head into her pussy while the other straddles her back and place the huge erection into her ass crack. Both begin the impossible task of stuffing two huge bullcocks into both her rear holes. Cum squishes around both heads as she gasps in pain and pleasure.

Wyxt moans around that spurting shaft, the feel of cum shooting directly into her stomach a strange but pleasant feeling. Lips pucker around the end of his shaft, her nose buried in tauren crotch hair, as she feels her belly fill with hot spunk, almost as though she's been drinking the stuff for a meal. She feels full, and the thick, hot slop feels very odd in her belly, but she decides it's a pleasant feeling... she starts to blink, before hastily closing her eyes to kee from being blinded by that last spurt, face painted white. Blushing purple, lavender due to a healthy coating of cum, she takes a huge, deep breath, chest swelling around the tops of those bottles as she leans forward just a bit, arms shaky. Wyxt is panting, now, her tongue still slick with cum, as she tries to catch her breath, feeling her womb, like her belly, full of cum yet again, but this time with even less room to hold, the hot spunk gushing out of her around that thick shaft in a pleasant, hot wave. Her hand comes up, engagement ring and all, to wipe cum from her face, before she gasps in surprise at the return of the two tauren, her just freed pussy being filled again, slicker and easier to fuck than ever. Her ass begins to dribble cum from it as that second plump head begins to work its way into her... "Ugh... fuck... my asss..." she moans, and it's hard to tell if she is complaining or encouraging the tauren sandwich.

Blacktung watches as the two tauren awkwardly find their positioning behind the moaning troll, fat cockheads already inside both holes. Finding their footing, they both begin pushing into her, the force pressing those massive milky tits into the bottles on her nipples, the swollen titflesh covering the top parts as the sink slightly into her. The tauren in her puss no doubt finds the ride fairly smooth and slick, but the one trying to bury his huge shaft into her rump finds it a bit tighter. Making headway, they both have managed to work themselves about halfway in. Blacktung grins as he strokes himself not far from the cum covered face of Wyxt, gaping moaning mouth drooling lines of cum.

Wyxt is immensely tight around the cock forcing its' way into her tender rosebud. Panting, chest heaving, the bottles already a good three fourths of the way, she tries to grind back against those cocks somewhat, but the pressure is just too much. Instead, she arches her hips, and just does her best to recieve them, both hands trying to keep firm on the ground amongst slick cummy puddles. Wyxt blinks, twice, checking to make sure that cum will not get in her eyes, before grinning, for just a moment, at Blacktung. If he hadn't already paved the way into her ass, though, she likely wouldn't be able to manage, as she gives a sharp gasp as the two tauren bury themselves further and further into her warm, slick depths.

Blacktung gets up and walks over to Wyxt's face. Both tauren have plunged all the way into both holes, their hips flush with theirs, both her holes absolutely filled with huge thick throbbing cocks. They begin slowly thrusting in and out. Blacktung takes his swollen cockhead and rubs it over the cummy face of Wyxt, not letting it enter her mouth, playing and teasing her. He mind whispers her 'I want you to tell me how much you love being packed full of huge cocks, filled with loads of cum and having your fat heavy tits milked like a cow-slut. I want you to tell me how much you love it, and then I'll let you swallow my cock again. Tell me.'

Wyxt looks a little surprised... naturally, no one's been talking too dirty before, but it is a turn on, a pleasure... and she's all too happy to tell him how pleased she is. "I love being your dirty slut Blacktung!" her voice a little high, mostly due to being startled at the feel of both of those thick bull-cocks spreading her wide and nearly holding her in place for them to use as they wish. "I love being milked like a dirty cow... I love being filled with all this hot, thick, dirty cum... mmm... I love the taste of cum, and the feel of cum... I love being your cumslut Blacktung... please let me suck your cock again..." she peers up at him, and smiles, and it's a messy smile, but a genuine one. The pirate queen doesn't seem too queenly tonight. Her tongue snakes out to lick at Blacktung's cum-coated cock as she purrs, then winces, groaning, at the pistoning tauren behind her.

Blacktung smiles down at Wyxt and rewards her by stuffing his head into her mouth and pushing slowly into her throat, savoring the slick glide down her cum coated throat, easily burying himself fully into her after the two massive tauren cocks before him. Putting one hand on her head, he reaches another down to feel one swollen breast still squirting milk into the almost full bottle. Blacktung notes the tauren behind her grunting as they thrust those two cocks, easily as big around as his wrist into both her holes. If not for the huge cum deposit made in both holes that liberally lubricate the fat cocks plunging in and out of her, he was sure she'd be torn in half by the pair of them. All the pounding from the other end causes her to jerk back and forth on his cock.

Wyxt closes her eyes, relieved, somewhat, to be able to bob this time around on the cock in her mouth, her throat coated with cum, slick, but also undeniably sore and needing a bit of a break. Her tongue curls tight against the base of his shaft, stroking and gliding over her beloved's meat, as she's pushed onto, and somewhat pulled off of, his shaft by the two tauren slowly picking up the pace behind her. Blacktung might realize that she is actually still having several small orgasms by the way her tongue stroking occasionally pauses and she shivers between all three of them. Cum seeping onto the ground behind her, the slutty troll-bitch squirms, and tries to spread her legs just that little bit wider for the two pounding into her from behind, though her thighs and legs are sore and she is, finally, starting to get tired and dehydrated. Those bottles are just about full now, though, apparently just in the nick of time.

Blacktung loves fucking her face, mainly because she knows exactly how to get him off. Hammering into her, BT doesn't last long in her slick throat as he spray her poor abused throat with it's third helping of cum for the night. This occurs at the same time both tauren pack themselves fully into her and cum violently deep inside her. Having all three cocks erupt at once deep inside her gives her the feeling of being filled with cum like a balloon. Blacktung slides out of her throat as both tauren stiffly try to take their still hard shafts from out of her tight holes before staggering off and sitting down. Seeing the fatigue in Wyxt's eyes, BT feels bad for wearing her out so, and removes the bottles from off her swollen tender nipples, their leaky slowing, drained from the ordeal. Blacktung sits down messily in front of her, concern on his face. "Are you alright, love? I hope we were not too rough on you."

Wyxt immediately rolls onto her back, with no regard to her hair that suddenly is lying in cum. Staring up at the ceiling, gasping for air, Wyxt giggles, faintly, before nodding just a bit. "Jus' ran m' ragged is all.. y' know I be up t' an'h challenge though. If I couldn't do it, I'da let y' know." She is going to be bow-legged, regeneration or not.

Blacktung smiles at Wyxt, beautiful even worn out and tired as she was. 'You are truly one of a kind love. I love you dearly.' BT hugs Wyxt even though she's covered in mess. He didn't care - he just wanted to hold his beloved.

Wyxt hugs Blacktung back, though her arms are notably a little weaker than normal. "I love you too Blacktung... y' can tell th' Apothecaries they better not be tryin' t' get more free milk outta me though." She grins, just a bit, and cuddles against him, seeking sleep.

12