Blackwine

Story Info
A quiet day of serving with all she has in her.
2.1k words
4.29
13.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

snowowl looks down and lets her blue eyes wander restlessly across the floor, while becoming more and more aware of the growing humidity between her thighs with every second that passes. It was a long time ago that You mentioned wanting to relax and enjoy some quiet music with her at Your feet in the servery. Since then, not a word has crossed Your lips. Initially, she also enjoyed the peace and quiet, the calm spreading through her body when she knelt at Your feet, smiling softly. In the moments when she sensed Your gaze on her body, she proudly arched her back some more and pressed her ample breasts forward to You. Her knees widely spread and her hands resting opened at her thighs, totally at ease. The peace and quiet within, that changed into turmoil while time passed by, her senses becoming more and more alert, her heart beating at every rustle of your clothes, every breath crossing Your lips and every movement of Your body she becomes aware of while glancing through her eyelashes. She so much wants to throw herself at Your feet, begging to be allowed to touch You. She wants to kneel between Your knees and let her eager hands slide over Your pants, she wants to open them, enclosing her mouth and lips hungrily over Your cock. She could beg for this, couldn't she? And being pleasured by pleasuring You would not even be selfish, would it?

The soft music continues while You remain almost motionless in Your chair, not even moving a single muscle. Are You watching her, or doesn't this girl even exist for You, Master? She suddenly realizes she has shuffled further and further towards You when her arm touches Your leg and she startles. Her stare catches your gaze. She averts her blue eyes, looking towards the ground, her hips uneasily thrusting back and forwards. "Is there something you wanted to ask Me, my girl?" You ask with an evil grin. She nods wavering, while a million thoughts run through her head. "May this girl serve You please, Master?" The words pass her lips with a moan while her fingers clamp themselves at the soft carpet under her knees and she leans forward until her lips in hundreds of small kisses linger across Your feet.

"Please Master, Your girl begs You." She realizes You must be aware of how aroused she is, her hips moving involuntarily to and fro, her body shivering and the scent of her longing penetrating Your nostrils. She blushes and averts her eyes to Your feet, not being able to endure Your gaze any longer.

"Blackwine, my girl." You sound so at ease, not a trace of emotion in Your voice noticeable, "and bring yourself a bowl of water."

A wave of pure passion spreads through her body while she softly whispers with an uneven voice, "Blackwine it will be my Master. Would You prefer it first or second slave, Master?"

Your piercing gaze rests on her face for a moment before answering, "Second slave, my girl."

She fears looking at her Master, but her heart makes a small jump of joy while she slowly rises and becomes aware of the small breeze that makes her silks softly caress her legs. She takes a deep breath and musters her courage, glances with a small twinkle in her eyes at her Master before she slowly walks towards the servery, her soft breasts swaying with every movement of her hips, while her thighs become slippery from the moisture between her nether lips. Her eyes move restlessly across the shelves, searching for the perfect mug for her Master. A perfectly round, earthenware mug catches her eye and a radiant smile crosses her face. She leans with her left hand on the counter and stretches herself as far as she can. Her muscles tighten while she stands on her toes to reach the mug with her hand, soft silks creeping up against her body showing her round bottom. Her fingers touch the rim of the mug and with a swift move she tosses the mug in her hand. Satisfied, she thrusts the mug at her heart and moves the rim slowly across her nipples, assuring herself no sharp edges remain on the mug. She pulls herself together and sighs, "This is not the time to make mistakes, owl."

While pressing the mug against her breasts, she gracefully walks to the fire, where the scent of the hot Blackwine fills her nostrils and further releases the fire in her body. She kneels next to the fire and shifts the lid of the kettle, stirring the strongly smelling black liquid with a spoon. A full spoon slowly fills the mug before she presses it once more against her soft skin. Her breath halts while the heat of the bowl surges through her senses and for a moment she closes her eyes. Elegantly she rises, eyes searching for her Master.

She walks with firm steps towards Your chair, her soft silks moving against her legs with each move she makes. Her eyes sparkle and her full lips shimmer in the light of the oil lamps while her heart beats faster and faster with every step. She quivers as she reaches Your feet and she kneels while maximally spreading her thighs, letting her round buttocks rest on her heels. The movement makes her once again aware of the glistening between her thighs and her sweet scent in the air. Her body flushes while she tightens the muscles in her belly and the fire rushes in her loins. Her eyes kept steadily on the ground near Your feet, she raises her head proudly and silently hopes for her Master's blessing. Her back arched, chin held high, proudly showing off Your Collar that encircles her neck. Her steel blue eyes shine when she presses the hot mug gently against her belly for a moment before putting the rim against her lips, kissing it slowly and sensually. She reaches out her arms while lowering her head in between them offering You the steaming Blackwine. "May this hot drink warm Your body and heart, my Master, and may this girl and her service please You," she murmurs, the corners of her mouth turning slightly upwards in a smile.

Your fingers touch hers for a moment when You reach out for the mug, causing a shiver to cross her body. Breathlessly her eyes follow Your hands, while they move the mug to Your mouth. "Is there something wrong, my girl......and where is your water?" You ask while Your eyes move across her body.

She stammers a few inaudible words, not knowing how quickly to rise and rush back towards the servery, a tightness of the chest making her breaths shallow. It surely was not that bad, would the Blackwine be to strong for her Master....damn I forgot the water..... She turns the tap wide open and waits for the lukewarm water to be replaced with coolness and she fills a small bowl. For a moment she leans against the counter and takes some deep breaths, her lungs filling themselves with oxygen, in an attempt to gather her nerves and pick up the courage to withstand Your gaze once more. She closes her eyes and swirls herself round on the ball of her feet, her movement freezing when her eyes get caught by Yours.

"Crawl my girl." It sounds so stern, while she feels her stomach compress like a ball. "And swiftly... like this, you serving a whole meal would take days". Her body screams and the inner turmoil literally freezes her legs. Her left foot staying put.... too shocked, too proud to be able to move at all. Her right knee however slowly bows and turns towards You, longing to serve, to please, to obey, to please. Her eyes locked on Your cold, hard gaze. Slowly her knees move more and more towards the floor while the rest of her body slowly surrenders as well. A surrender to You? Or a surrender to her own longing to please her Master?

The bowl placed firmly in her right hand she crawls inch by inch towards Your voice while the world around her seems to stop existing. She focuses her thoughts solely on not wanting to spill a single drop. Her eyes move rapidly across the floor in search of Your feet, giving her the direction she needs. Her chest rises with every breath she takes; her lips are moist and slightly open; her eyes and thighs glisten with moisture as well; a pink blush spreads across her whole body. She stretches herself and puts down the bowl in front of Your feet, wanting to kneel again but freezing in midair when Your voice wavers over her naked back.

"Drinking is done kneeling, and without the use of your hands, my girl." You say it so casually Master, while snowowl feels her stomach turn in knots and a loud moan passes her lips. She swallows and bends deeply over the bowl, her hair cascading over her shoulders. She spreads her knees as far as she can, making the cool silk caress her loins once more and slowly lets her outreached tongue caress the cool water, the surface disturbed by a tear falling down from her cheek. One lick after the other, she laps up the cool water, while she feels her own sticky, creamy fluid slide down over her thighs and the muscles of her pussy clamp together, igniting a fire so strong.

She hears a rustle and the sound of cloth brushing against cloth before she feels Your hot breath slide along her cheek. You whisper in her ear, "Turn around and let me enjoy the view of you, my girl".

A deep, begging sigh escapes her mouth while she moves the bowl of water inch by inch around and her knees move in a small circle until her round ass is raised towards Your strong form. A shiver runs over her skin and the small hairs on the back of her neck rise when she feels Your hands caress her ass while You move the silks away from her body. Panting, she spreads her knees even wider and she arches her back, thrusting her ass high in the air, grinding her hips while her tongue once again touches the cold water, hoping You are enjoying the view, Master. She is so aware of how swollen her cunt lips are, how flushed with blood and glistering with rich fluid. She knows it's impossible to hide her heat, her longing, her need. She wants to scream, moan, yell..... more and more with every drop of water that passes her lips. How can You be so relaxed, so cool, so reserved, so controlled, Master?

The sharp sound of a zipper being opened seems to be like an explosion in the quiet room. snowowl moans, her breath stalls as she suddenly feels Your strong hands firmly clasping her hips. You plunge her, with one powerful stroke, deeply over Your cock. Your fingers pressed hard into the flesh of her thighs, making sure she doesn't move an inch while You fuck her with even, forceful strokes, her muscles encircling and caressing You like a glove.

And now the screams withheld earlier sound loud and clear. "Please, Master... please," she begs again and again. She presses herself against You, moaning, whimpering and drooling. Her hips rotating and swaying against Yours. Her fingers are firmly entwined in the fibers of the carpet. She pants harder and harder, as she feels her body stiffen and her orgasm build. Tingles spread through the whole of her body while she murmurs, "I love You, Master... this girl loves You... just loves You."

Her now wet hair lashes through the water bowl, spreading more and more drops of water over both bodies with every hard stroke You make.

And then, almost unexpectedly, she hears Your deep, low grunt while Your body stiffens against her ass with one last deep thrust, Your seed splashing against her womb before You back off and again the sound of Your zipper sounds throughout the room. snowowl whimpers and begs as she turns her body towards You, her hands trying to catch the edge of your trousers, wanting to wrap herself around Your leg. Her hands meet the void after a quick stroke against the cool leather of Your pants. A smacking sound whilst Your hand hits her left butt cheek hard, a chuckle leaving Your grinning lips and with long powerful steps You leave the servery. Leaving Your girl behind, curled up like a ball on the floor, desperately moaning and whispering begging words while she rocks her body to and fro, knowing so well, that it will not take long before she will become peaceful, content.... and a smile of pleasure will also pass across her face.