Blade of the Nymph Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpickman
rpickman
141 Followers

"Look, I promise I will fuck you until you're cross-eyed." Kal whispered, making Astra smile and move in for another kiss but he held her back. "Later. Right now we need to go. We don't need a new room, we need to get out of town."

Astra's eyes were dilated and still somewhat unfocused but she seemed unconvinced, and her green eyes were starting to show impatience. Before she could rip his pants off and shove him to the ground he put a finger on her lips and pointed at the giant slumped next to them.

"These aren't just thieves Astra, they're members of Manticore." He could tell from her expression that the name meant nothing to her. "They're a night guild. A big one. And their standing policy is to execute anyone who kills one of their members."

"I'm not worried," Astra ran her tongue along Kal's finger, "I'm happy to make sure there's a few less thieves in the world."

"Hey, a few of my best friends are thieves." Kal chided. "And I wouldn't be so confident without a proper sword. Besides, even if they can't kill you they can damn well kill me. And who would fuck you then?"

Astra pouted but seemed to be considering his words, although he could still feel her hand stroke up and down his cock. With a frustrated growl deep in her chest she buried her face in the nape of his neck. Kal gently pushed her back and she reluctantly allowed him to separate them.

"Are you sure you couldn't just give me a little lick?" She grabbed Kal's hand and pressed his palm between her legs. "I'm burning for you, Kal"

Her pussy was dripping wet and was hotter than before, like touching the side of a warm teapot. She rolled her hips, moving his hand up and down the slick lips of her cunt. Her lust was infectious and Kal had to resist the instinct to slip his fingers inside or to stroke the firm nub of her clit.

"No. No." He said firmly, talking to both of them. "If I start then you're not going to let me go until you're satisfied. We have to leave town now, before news of this gets back to Manticore."

"Damn it!" Astra finally pulled back, slamming her fist into the wall and snapping one of the thick pine boards with the force of her blow, "You're so lucky we'd already fucked a few times tonight."

She picked up his shirt and tossed it to him. "Get dressed, the sooner we're gone the sooner we can pick up where we left off."

*****

It was a few miles out of town when Astra's patience finally gave out, just as the sky was beginning to lighten with the advent of dawn. Kal had privately hoped that the rushed flight from town and the nighttime hike might have cooled her down enough to put off any further dalliance until they had the chance to catch some sleep. That turned out to be wishful thinking: the firemead's physical enhancement might have worn off but her craving had not.

The two of them were hiking along the eastern road when Kal paused briefly to fetch a sip of wine from his own traveling pack to cool his throat. He offered the flask to Astra who took it, tightened the cap and tossed it to the ground.

"What was that fo-" He was interrupted when Astra literally pounced on him, knocking him back against a tree. "Ow, damn it woman!"

"Shut up and get your dick out." Astra was already tugging her own belt off, "I've waited long enough."

Kal sighed, but obediently begin to undress. "It's been kind of a long night, couldn't we sleep first?"

Astra gave him a withering look and he rolled his eyes, but he knew the answer when he opened his mouth and continued to shed his clothes. Astra unrolled a traveler's roll and spread it on the soft grass by the side of the road. It was early spring but Astra was unbothered by the early morning chill as she laid across the blanket, shedding the last of her clothing. She stretched, feeling the tension in her muscles that had built up over the hike and the eager ache in her loins the firemead had left behind. She watched as Kal stripped off his fancy clothes once more. The man was a bit of a dandy, but she enjoyed watching him undress, exposing his dark brown skin and his tight, curled hair. While he undressed she gently massaged the lips of her pussy with one hand while the other cupped her breast. Before too much longer Kal stood completely naked and, noticing her eyes on him, he made a show of stretching to better display his athletic build.

"Stop posing and get down here." Astra demanded, although she did enjoy the show.

"As you command, my lady." Kal kneeled on the edge of the blanket and slid between Astra's spread legs, letting his mouth run up her stomach and to her chest.

Tired as he was, Kal could still feel his cock stirring. It was almost impossible to fail to perform when faced with the magnificence of Astra's bare body. In the light of pre-dawn he took in her beauty: strong, muscular legs leading up to a narrow waist and then to full, beautifully rounded breasts tipped with soft pink nipples, firm in the cool night air. Astra arched, thrusting her breasts upward and causing her lean muscles to flow smoothly under her velvet-soft skin. Kal moved back down her body, trailing kisses down her breasts, her ribs and past her navel before reaching the warm mound between her legs.

Astra's pussy was totally clear of hair, something Kal vaguely recalled was a characteristic shared by all nymphs, and was already eager and moist. Kal traced a gentle path with his tongue, up and down the skin on both sides of her pussy. He avoided her lips and clit for now, teasing closer and closer without ever making direct contact. Astra made a hungry noise and pushed her waist upwards, trying to push her pussy directly into his face, but he carefully moved with her and kept teasing with his lips and tongue.

"Fuuuck." Astra drew the word out, bunching the blanket in her fists, "Don't do this Kal, I need to cum! Please!"

Kal grinned to himself, "I just wanted to hear you say it."

Astra moaned happily as he spread his tongue flat and lapped up the outside of her pussy in big, strong strokes. She pushed her hips against his tongue, feeling it stroke and tug at the soft hood over her clit. Her breathing quickened and he switched to a more focused approach, running his tongue just inside the lips of her cunt and letting it lead him to her swelling clit. She cried out as he closed his lips and sucked, gently pulling the hood away and tugging at her clit with lips and tongue. The sensation spread through her torso, causing her stomach muscles to twitch and sending pleasant ripples up her breasts. She spread her legs wider and ran her hands through Kal's braids, feeling their silver caps tapping gently against her legs and waist.

When Kal started, he was unsure if he would have the energy to do more than eat Astra out, hard cock or no, but the sensation of her writhing under his mouth filled him with newfound stamina. The pain and exhaustion from the earlier fight and the flight from town were suddenly gone, replaced only by the intense ache of his hard cock between his legs.

As though she was reading his mind Astra reached down and pulled gently at his back, "I want you in me. Now."

With gusto, Kal lifted himself into a kneeling position between Astra's spread legs. He grabbed her under her buttocks and lifted, pulling her against him. For a moment he allowed his cock to slide up and down the lips of her pussy, prodding the tip gently against her clit. Then he dipped his hips down and thrust forward, feeling his cock slide easily up her wet, eager cunt.

Astra gasped as he entered her, tightening around the hard length inside her. She folded her legs across Kal's back and pulled him even deeper inside her. He lifted her waist a bit higher and she could feel the head of his cock brush against her G-spot as the angle of his movements changed. She couldn't keep silent as he thrust in and out, letting out small, happy noises and gasps of pleasure.

Despite his newfound vigor, Kal's movements were still somewhat less precise and effortless than they were the night before. But this was more than matched by Astra's increased eagerness. Firemead turned her already active libido into a raging inferno of lust and it wasn't long before she was totally overcome by the feeling of Kal's cock sliding deeper and deeper into her cunt.

Then Kal shifted his grip on her waist, freeing his left hand. He leaned back and brought his hand to her pussy, splaying his fingers across her belly and pressing his thumb softly onto the top of her clit. Her body tightened around his cock, practically sucking him in. He could feel every contraction of her cut against the head of his cock and he picked up the pace of his movements as her grip became tighter and tighter.

He was embarrassed to admit he came first, exhaustion overriding his normally iron self-control, but she followed seconds later as the twitching of his cock pressed against her g-spot. She pulled herself upright, wrapping arms and legs around Kal and pulling him close in a bone-cracking hug as her body arced and jerked with the power of her climax. She kissed him, sucking the top of his tongue into her mouth and tasting a hint of her own pussy on his lips.

Both collapsed onto the bedroll, breathing heavily and muscles weak and twitching from the night's exertions and the aftershocks of orgasm.

"Please," Kal gasped. "Please tell me that you're satisfied. I swear if I cum one more time tonight it's just going to be dust."

There was no answer. Rolling over he could see that Astra had already fallen asleep, breathing gently, with a small satisfied smile on her face. Much like the expression of a cat napping in the sun. Kal smiled himself and briefly thought about grabbing another blanket from the pack and covering them both. But before he could gather the willpower to rise from the bedroll he was already out cold, snoring softly next to Astra.


rpickman
rpickman
141 Followers
12