Blade of the Nymph Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Astra looked down at Casshern, pondering a stray thought. She leaned down, wrapping her arms around the elf's lithe form and brought her lips to one pointed ear. "Ah, I think I see. Perhaps women like this have made you seek other partners? Well, I can assure you that my friend Kal there is quite well endowed in his own way. Perhaps, to repay my debt, I could convince him to pleasure you. I could watch...and perhaps join if you wish?"

Noradella's face turned bright red at the sight of Astra embracing Casshern again. She struggled, forcing Kal to lower her to the ground. She limped towards the two of them, favoring her left leg. "I said keep your hands off him you great sow!"

Astra glowered from over the top of Casshern's head and pulled him closer, squeezing his head between her breasts. She snapped at the girl, "Watch your tongue, or I'll remove it."

To her credit, the threat didn't seem to faze Noradella in the slightest and she raised her hands. Astra didn't recognize the fighting style, but from the girl's attitude and stance, she didn't doubt that she knew a thing or two about battle. For a moment she considered pushing Casshern aside and having some fun giving this stuck-up elf a good thrashing but decided that it would hurt her chances of having fun with Casshern afterward.

Before Noradella could spew more fiery invective, Casshern managed to pull away and held up his hands. "Please! Noradella, Astra! Please just calm down. I've already lost a friend today, I don't wish to see any more violence!"

Noradella's eyes went wide as she spotted the body of the dead elven man, tears starting to brim at the corners. "No! Edleghard!"

"I'm afraid so," Casshern nodded solemnly, "His soul will rest in the Golden Fields, as the High Lord wills."

"As the High Lord wills." Noradella echoed, kneeling next to his body and shutting his eyes. Both made an odd sign over their hearts with their index and middle finger extended.

Astra sighed and looked over at Kal, who shrugged. The reminder of their companion's death had definitely put a damper on the mood and she doubted she'd be able to press him into a romp while the elf warrior's blood was still wet.

Perhaps sensing that it was safer now, Casshern approached her and bowed slightly. "Please, let me explain. I would never offer you an insult but I'm afraid I cannot indulge in any...uh...carnal delights. Regardless of your charms."

"I suppose I can understand." A sly smile spread over Astra's face as a cunning plan occurred to her. "Maybe there's something else I can do for you..."

Casshern's eyes went wide and he raised his hands defensively, "No, please! There's no nee-"

"Protection." Astra interrupted. "This Edleghard was an escort? A bodyguard?"

"Oh, yes. How did you know?"

Astra smiled and rubbed the collar of Casshern's kimono between her thumb and forefinger. "It's not hard to see. The clothes. The carriage. The fierce little minx behind you. You're some kind of elvish noble or lord, yes?"

"Not exactly, but I suppose you aren't wrong either. I am on an important mission for our High Lord."

Astra nodded, this sounded perfect. "Yes, and now you're down one protector. So let me take his place. I could travel with you, maybe even guide you now that your carriage is ruined."

Casshern gazed forlornly at the wrecked carriage but she could tell he was considering her offer. All it would take is a night or two for him to relax, perhaps some wine to ease the rigors of the road and then Astra would have her chance to seduce him. But before he could respond the girl cut between them, waving her finger up at Astra.

"Absolutely not! We cannot have a brazen, thick-headed strumpet like you along for this journey! Find yourself some rags to cover yourself and be gone!"

Astra imagined backhanding the smaller woman, sending her head over heels off the side of that cliff once more. But she kept her temper, telling herself that kicking the girl's pert little ass would be far more satisfying after she'd already had her fill of Casshern. Instead, she leaned down, looming over the shorter girl and forcing her to take a step back to prevent Astra's breasts from batting her in the face.

"Really? Because if it weren't for me I think you'd have drowned in that pool and Cass would have been devoured. So you hardly seem equipped to protect him by yourself, especially when you two obviously know nothing about traveling through the wilderness."

"What!?" Noradella's ponytails shook as she trembled with fury, "How dare you!?"

"Even the greenest city-rat should know better than to take a cart like that along these backroads." Astra gestured at the dead horse and overturned carriage, "And this road only leads deeper into the Old Lands, either you're completely lost or your journeys will be getting much tougher from here."

"We know exactly where we're going!" Noradella snapped, but Astra could see her words had struck home. Most of the fire had left the smaller woman's voice and she looked uncertain now. But before Astra could press her verbal advantage, Casshern walked up and placed a calming hand on Noradella's shoulder. The elf maiden's face softened immediately and her cheeks flushed slightly.

"Noradella, please." He said gently, "As much as I don't like to admit it myself, Astra is right. Even Edleghard admitted he knew little about traveling this far south and we were already discussing trying to hire a guide. Our mission must come before our pride."

He turned to Astra and bowed. "Please, if you would be so generous as to escort me and Noradella for a time, your help would be most appreciated."

Astra smirked down at Noradella while Casshern's head was bowed, enjoying the elf-girl's hostile glare as she replied with her own bow, "Of course, Cass. On my honor, I will guide you safely to your destination."

Kal rolled his eyes at the production. No doubt, he had already guessed what Astra was about. This was usually how the two ended up parting, once Astra found some new fancy to chase.

"Of course, I will honor your wishes Casshern," Noradella's voice was taut with subdued annoyance, "But she absolutely must find something to wear! Parading before your eyes like this is shameful and indecent!"

"Oh?" Astra made a show of stretching, baring herself fully. "Why shouldn't he look where he likes? I certainly don't mind."

Both elves turned bright red, Casshern with embarrassment and Noradella with barely-contained fury. Astra smirked and ran her hands up her body, enjoying the way both flushed even harder.

"I'm sorry!" Casshern squeaked, "But...but I'm afraid Noradella is right! I can't...I can't be around such...um...temptations."

"What's wrong with a few temptations," Astra purred, leaning closer, "Surely you're curious what a woman with some flesh on her bones is like?"

"No!" Yelped Casshern, "I mean, not like that! You don't understand...I am an Eremite. I have sworn a vow of purity and celibacy in service of the High Lord. I cannot indulge in...carnal pursuits."

Astra's mouth hung open as his words sank in.

Celibate.

She had just agreed to travel with a celibate priest and a bitchy little runt.

Kal was smirking ear to ear from the side of the road as horror spread over Astra's face as she imagined spending weeks or months traveling through the Old Lands with a cock she couldn't have. He approached and handed her the traveling pack she had abandoned at the base of the cliff, her armor and clothes stuffed into it.

"I guess you'll be needing these," She could hear the teasing laughter behind his words, "Can't have you offending the gods, can we now?"