Blade Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Climb on the bed and lay on your stomach," Brian said.

Joey made to do just that when he was suddenly stopped. He looked at Brian, his hand now gripped his shoulder. He watched Brian close the distance between them and their lips met. They sucked and teased each others tongues and lips, eventually they both fell to the bed and hands began to explore bodies.

"Mmm... yeah Brian, suck my nipple. Fuck man. . . bite it. . .yeah. . . ohh fuck yeah."

Brian's hands moved down Joey's back and Joey shivered and shuddered with desire and lust. His hands slipped down to grip Brian's ass. "Your so hot, Joe."

Their mouths tangled, tongues battled and soon, both were rolling so one was on top, then the other, often changing positions. Their dicks slapped against each other. Their nipples scraped together. Several times their balls were mashed against the others. "Fuck me Brian. I need to feel your cock," Joey gasped and dragged his nails up Brian's back to his shoulders.

Brian grinned and flipped Joey to his stomach. "I'm gonna fuck you good and hard." He climbed off the bed and grabbed a bottle of lube. He made his way back to the bare and ready ass that lay on his bed, proudly raised in anticipation for entry.

Joey felt the shifting of the bed, and turned to look back at Brian. "Yeah, Brian fuck my ass. Take it man." He watched Brian cover his dick with globs of clear gel and then felt the gel being squeezed into his star entrance. "Damn, that's cold."

Both men chuckled. Brian readily agreed with Joey's assessment and Joey laughed. "Fuck me man and make it all hot with your come."

He heard Brian growl and then felt his ass being spread wide. "I'm gonna take you often."

Joey felt the soft, yet firm head of Brian's dick press against his anal opening. He curled his fists into the blankets, yet refused to look away, staining his neck so he could see more of what was happening. As the head pushed its way in, Joey's eyes grew wide at the difference of a real cock instead of the harder, slimmer cock of his favorite dildo. He moaned and pushed back.

"Mmm. . .ohh fuck this is nice," Brian said. He slid in more. Joey slipped back. Another inch and then another. Slowly and with great care Brian slid his massive cock into the tight entrance. "Ohh Joey," Brian said quietly.

Joey smiled. "Yeah Bri, fuck me man. Fuck this young ass with your hard meat." He felt Brian draw back out and then slide back in. The strokes were slow at first, bringing Joey to the edge of frustration. He squeezed the hot dick, forcing Brian to drag himself out with greater strength. He turned and faced the headboard. "Fuck me harder man. Come on. I need it."

He felt Brian bend over him and he welcomed the extra weight. "Brian can your hand reach my cock . . .and can you. . ." Joey muttered and took several deep breaths.

"Yeah babe."

He felt Brian's arm wrap around his waist, slide down and then his hand grasp his cock.

"Ohhh fuck Bri," Joey moaned.

Brian moved his dick fast; his hand kept the same speed. Joey felt the warm cock in his ass and the hot hand that stroked his tool. With one hand on the bed, the other he sent down to his balls and squeezed them. "I'm gonna shoot my load into your ass!" Brian shouted out and Joey moaned.

"Yes, give me your come man. I want it. Fuck me deep and hard. Feel me with your cream!" Joey demanded. The first shot of milk was sucked into his ass and Joey's eyes rolled back into his head. His balls tightened and he covered Brian's hand and his own stomach with white ropes of pearls as he felt his ass fill up with Brian's seed.

Time seemed to pass slowly for Joey. He breathed deep trying to come back from the high and focus on the man that suddenly felt like dead weight, but precious dead weight. "Brian. . . I'm your's man. Your summer fuck toy, winter, weekend, fall, spring. Damn. . .every fuckin' holiday I'm home from school your cock and my ass are gonna fuck at will."

He felt Brian's chuckle and then his ass was freed from the softened tool. He felt come slip down his ass crack and rolled over. Brian stared back at him and leaned down. Again he kissed his mentor and then for the first time since realizing who he was with, he blanched. "Where's Chad?" he asked.

"With Dana and her family at the lake," Brian answered and grinned.

Joey watched him roll over and then felt him pull him toward him. He wrapped his arm around him and snuggled close. He laughed against Brian's side.

"What's so funny?" Brian asked.

"I just never pictured this. I mean. . .I pictured us together, but this part. . .this glow of pure satisfaction and bliss and us cuddling. . .like normal couples. . .just never thought of that part."

He felt Brian's fingers on his chin and he rose up to look at him. "Joe I've thought of nothing else for three years."

Joey slipped up and covered Brian's lips with his. Once more he explored the older man's mouth and once more felt himself growing hard. "Yeah. . .I'm soooo your fuck toy."

12