Blaine and Trey - Week 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trey groaned and pulled Blaine closer, "no, just like this, I'm almost there." He ground his hips up against Blaine's. Blaine stared into Trey's eyes a moment then positioned himself fully on top of Trey. Supporting himself with one arm on either side of Trey's shoulders he pressed his hips and cock tightly against Trey's, grinding against him. Trey's hands were clenched on Blaine's ass, pulling him closer, as the friction pulled him closer to the edge. Blaine leaned down and kissed Trey, first running his tongue into Trey's mouth and teasing Trey's tongue, then allowing Trey's tongue to invade his mouth. He sucked on Trey's tongue, as Trey growled and thrust up one more time with force while pushing down on Blaine's ass. He held them tight together as he came, hips slightly pistoning up and down. As the final spurts of semen came dribbling out, he relaxed back into the bed, letting go of Blaine's ass, trying to catch his breath. He gently wrapped his arms around Blaine's waist, and rolled them both so they were on their sides facing each other. He kissed Blaine softly, "That was amazing."

Trey smirked as Blaine shyly looked down and blushed. "Glad to see I can still make you blush." Blaine hid his face against Trey's chest, not answering.

A few minutes later both men became aware of the smell of coffee, and Trey's stomach growled. "Guess that's our hint that its time to get up." Blaine said with a smile on his face as he poked Trey's stomach. Trey quickly got out of bed and went to his dresser. He tossed a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt at Blaine. "Here, for you to use until you get back to the dorm later today."

Blaine sighed, "Actually, I kind of have to go soon. I really do have homework I have to get done before tomorrow." He stood up and grabbed the clothes.

Trey looked down as he frowned, "I'm not really ready to let you go yet... I have homework too, can't we study together? Either at the library or in my office?"

Blaine sauntered over to where Trey stood, "That sounds great, either place, but I still have to go back to my dorm to get clothes and my books."

"Get dressed, we'll eat breakfast, then I'll walk you over. I prefer to study here, but if you want the library I will pack my books."

"Here is good, I have all the books I need at the dorm." Blaine said with a grin as he kissed Trey before walking off to the bathroom to clean up and change. A few minutes later he came out of the bathroom and joined Trey in the kitchen. Trey softly whistled as he took in Blaine wearing his jeans, riding low on the hips and sweatshirt, big and baggy over Blaine's smaller frame. Of course, Blaine blushed, but came over to hug Trey before grabbing a cup of coffee and sitting at the table.

A few minutes later breakfast was completed and the men were ready to walk to Blaine's dorm. As they started out the door Trey grabbed Blaine's hand. He was still holding Blaine's hand when they got to the sidewalk. Blaine looked at him. "I'm not your ex. I am PROUD to be seen with you and to let people know your mine. I don't hide who I am, or who I am with." Blaine squeezed Trey's hand and they continued on their way.

Sunday afternoon was spent mostly in Trey's office. Trey at the desk using his computer, Blaine on a comfortable chair in one corner using his laptop and notebooks. The study session was interrupted a few times by impromptu make out sessions, but each man managed to complete all the necessary work to start the following week.

Around 6pm, Trey stood and stretched. He walked over and put his hand out to Blaine, "Can I take you out to dinner tonight?"

"Sure," Blaine replied, looking down at his clothes, "But just someplace quick, I'm not really dressed for anything else."

Trey took in Blaine's outfit, starting at his neck and slowly working his way down with his eyes. Smirking when he saw that Blaine had opted to keep Trey's sweatshirt on, and eyes glued to the outline of Blaine's hips and thighs in the tight jeans he had changed into at his dorm earlier. "You look perfect." Trey responded, licking his lips.

A few minutes later, the two men were out the door and walking the few blocks to a local diner. Again Trey held Blaine's hand the entire way. They enjoyed a good meal, talking and flirting with each other throughout.

After dinner they walked back to campus, to Blaine's dorm. Standing in the garden area in near the front door, Trey pulled Blaine in close and kissed him, "Meet me tomorrow morning in the cafeteria for breakfast?"

"Of course, but don't you want to come upstairs for a few minutes? I will give you your sweatshirt back."

"You keep it," Trey eyed Blaine, again appreciating how the jeans fit him. "I would love to come up, but that might lead to an embarrassing situation if your room mate comes back unexpectedly."

"You're right; I guess I will see you tomorrow," Blaine replied, a little sadly. They kissed again before Trey let him go and watched him go into the dorm.

The two spent at least a few minutes together each day on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. When they weren't together they were texting each other or talking on the phone. Over those three days they learned a lot about each other, but Trey still never talked about his family.

12