Blaine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caio flipped Blaine onto his back and covered his body with his own. He began kissing a slow line across his throat, sucking and nibbling on it here and there. He rubbed his palms all over the red marks on Blaine's skin. Blaine was panting more loudly now, arching his body and letting out little whimpers, biting his lip to keep himself quiet.

Caio reached down and cupped Blaine's balls in his hand, rolling and squeezing them gently. Blaine jerked his hips up slightly, cussing under his breath. Caio smirked and dragged feather-light touches up Blaine's twitching cock.

"Cai," Blaine whined. "Please."

That's what he had been waiting for. He loved being able to make his mate beg. He grabbed the lube and popped the top off, squirting some onto his fingers. Blaine gasped as the cool gel made contact with his hole, but it quickly warmed as Caio worked his fingers in and out of Blaine's hungry hole. Caio stroked Blaine's prostate slowly, which always made Blaine thrash his head side to side.

"Cai," Blaine whined again. "Nowww."

Caio quickly lifted himself onto his eyebrows and pressed the head of his cock against Blaine's hole. He pressed forward, entering him slowly. Blaine let out a slow moan until Caio was fully sheathed. Caio marveled in the pleasure clearly shown on Blaine's face. He kept still as Blaine writhed beneath him, letting his lover enjoy the feeling of just being united.

Caio cradled the back of Blaine's head in his large palm and eased his face into his neck. Blaine caught on quickly, and then gently sank his teeth into Caio's neck. Caio made a soft purring sound and began slowly thrusting his hips. Blaine's cock jumped when Caio started purring. That was new, he thought. And it was such a turn on.

Blaine moaned and slowly drank as Caio eased his cock in and out of him. He was taking long, slow strokes, making sure Blaine was completely filled before pulling out again. He wasn't making a big effort, but he was panting and groaning with arousal. This slow, sensual sex was new to Blaine. It had his cock dribbling pre-cum onto his stomach. Caio stroked Blaine's hair as he drank from his neck.

They continued their slow love-making until Blaine was done feeding from Caio. When he finished, Caio pressed his lips into Blaine's and took hold of his painfully hard erection. He started to pump Blaine in time with his thrusts, rubbing the head of his own cock over Blaine's prostate with each slow thrust. They came quickly, moaning and tensing and giving little jerks of their hips.

When they had finally recovered, Blaine looked up at Caio and clung to him tightly. "That was so amazing, Cai," Blaine whispered quietly.

Caio nodded and nuzzled his forehead against Blaine's. He stroked the boy everywhere from his messy blond hair down to his thighs. He completely adored every inch of him.

"I am so in love with you, Blaine Garza," Caio said huskily. It made Blaine tremble all over.

"I love you, Cai. You're all I'll ever need."

Caio smiled and kissed Blaine slowly. "I would do anything for you, angel."

Caio stroked Blaine's face and hair slowly until the boy was sound asleep.

~~

When Blaine awoke, he was alone in the tent. He looked at his watch; it was six in the morning. He shucked on his clothes and shoes and crawled out of the tent. He rubbed his eyes sleepily as he looked around. There were small fires here and there. People were making breakfast.

Blaine spotted Gally and Braden, he made his way over, giving Braden a nod before kneeling next to Gally. "Have you seen Caio?" Blaine asked, yawning.

Gally rubbed his chin and looked around. His eyes settled on something in the distance. He pointed toward a group of tents about twenty yards away. "I'm pretty sure he headed over there a while ago." Blaine nodded and slowly stood, making his way over to the group of tents Gally had pointed towards.

Caio perked up a little and tilted his head. He felt the familiar tingle in the back of his head when Gally wanted his attention. He closed his eyes and let Gally into his mind. 'Caio,' Gally spoke into his mind. 'Your mate is on his way over to him. Please talk to him about Braden, and maybe have the girls say a word or two.'

Caio smiled a little and stood, holding his arms open just as Caio appeared from behind one of the tents. Blaine looked a little surprised but he smiled and cuddled into the man's strong embrace. Blaine sighed and settled into his husband's lap once they sat down.

Blaine looked around at the girls sitting across the small fire from them. They were all striking. And if Blaine didn't have his vampire eyesight, he wouldn't have been able to pick out their little differences. They would have looked identical to any normal person. He gave them a friendly smile, which they all returned.

"Blaine," Caio said, "These are the Morrai sisters. I've known them since I was very little. Gally has asked these three ladies, and me, to have a word with you about Braden."

Blaine grunted. "Why is that?"

Caio just smiled and kissed the boy's cheek. "Because it's important to Gally that you accept his mate, love."

Blaine sighed again. "It's okay, really. I'll get used to it." He held his hand up when Caio tried to continue. "So, ladies. Tell me about Caio as a kid." The girls broke out into grins, completely excited about embarrassing their old friend.

Caio quickly stood and swept Blaine up into his arms, kissing him on the forehead. "If you'll excuse us ladies," Caio said with a smile. The three girls giggled as Blaine was carried away.

Blaine pursed his lips and wrapped his arms around Caio's neck. "What was that? I wanted to hear about you as a kid. You never talk about your childhood."

Caio sighed and looked down into Blaine's eyes. "I don't think you want to know about my childhood, love."

Blaine furrowed his eyebrows and leaned into Caio's strong chest. "Of course I do, Cai. I want to know everything about you."

Caio shook his head. "You don't understand, Blaine. I didn't have a good life until I met Gally. I did a lot of bad things. Things I just don't want you to know about." He set Blaine down and looked off into the trees.

"Cai, you're my husband. Do you really think I'd judge you for anything you've done in the past?" Blaine rested his palms against Caio's chest and slowly let his powers glide and swirl all over that chest he loved so much. Blaine knew Caio liked when he did this, he said it felt like a massage. Caio relaxed a little, but not much.

As a swirl of his power curled back around his fingers, he gasped. The vision hit him in the forehead, like it had before. He saw them standing, like they were right now. But he was looking at the scene from a distance. Blaine looked around, confused. Why had the ring shown him the present? Suddenly, there was a tooth-rattling scream coming from the end of the camp. As he looked over, he saw one of the Morrai sisters being mauled by a large, brown wolf. Other wolves were running past them, further into the camp.

Blaine pulled himself out of the vision, pushed Caio aside and started running as fast as he could back to the Morrai sister's tents. "They're coming now!" He yelled.

Caio froze. Now? They were coming now? Caio took a deep breath and found Gally in his mind, 'Gally! They're here, get everyone ready now!"

Caio could hear Gally shouting orders in the distance as he took chase after his husband. What was that fool doing? Caio rounded the tent and gasped. Blaine had his palms aimed at a large werewolf. The wolf was on fire, howling and whining and thrashing its body around. After a couple of seconds, it exploded.

Blaine took a shaky breath and glanced over his shoulder and saw everyone they had recruited running to the edge of the camp, forming tight lines behind Caio and himself. Crone's army was there in a flash. Blaine took in another breath and summoned up as much power as he could. He brought up a shield the width of their entire group, and pushed it forward with his mind. He sent the wolves that were close enough flying backward. A good chunk of them ran off, just like Gally had thought they would.

Now there were only fighters left. Blaine moved first, advancing on the army of wolves charging towards them. Everyone quickly followed. Blaine summoned his powers into fiery balls, aiming with deadly precision. Every wolf he hit burst into flames and exploded shortly after. He kept throwing, not letting any wolf close enough to get him. If he was faced with a physical fight, he knew he'd lose.

Blaine glanced around, searching for Caio. There was blood splattered on the trees and the ground. It was pure gore. The tight formation had broken, there were fights all around him. He spotted Caio, tearing a wolf's' head from its body. He picked up another wolf and threw it against a tree. Blaine could hear its bones shatter. He shivered and looked away.

He didn't have time to scream. Blaine was pinned to the ground before he could make a sound. He grabbed onto the wolf's throat as it snapped at his face. Blaine summoned his powers into his hands and shot a hole through the wolf's throat. He was still pinned by the heavy, lifeless body. Before he could push it off, a large, drooling mouth closed around his throat and pulled him out from under the body.

Blaine struggled for breath as he was swiftly dragged through the woods by his throat. He tried feebly to hit the wolf with a ball of his power, or even just blow the wolf away, but just couldn't seem to aim right. Each failed attempt at freeing himself caused the wolf to bite down harder. He couldn't breathe, and he quickly passed out from lack of oxygen.

~~

Blaine woke coughing. His throat felt like it was on fire. It burned to breathe or swallow. He could feel blood still slowly oozing out of the bite marks on his throat. He was freezing, lying down on a cold, smooth floor that was rough on his skin. He looked around the dark room. His vampire vision didn't help him in here, he could only vaguely see the forms of four walls. It was a small room. Six by eight feet, Blaine guessed. He curled up and wrapped his arms around himself tightly, his body trembling from the extreme cold. He had done it, Blaine thought. Crone had finally gotten him. And that meant he had the ring... The ring!

Blaine clumsily felt his ring finger. The ring was still there, the key firmly attached to the band. He let out a little sigh of relief. At least Crone hadn't gotten the ring yet. And Blaine would fight until his last, aching breath before he'd let Crone have it.

Blaine couldn't help but notice the dark, aching feeling inside his chest. Was it because he was worried about Caio? No. He would know if Caio had been hurt. Maybe, he was feeling Caio's worry? Blaine shook his head and wet his chapped lips. He was still shivering. He pressed his palm against his throat and closed his eyes. He imagine the painful burning sensation subsiding, and the little puncture wounds slowly closing. Nothing. Blaine grunted. He couldn't summon his powers.

After what felt like an hour, Blaine gave up. His powers just didn't work here. He closed his eyes and drifted into a cold, numb sleep.

~~

Blaine felt groggy and thick when he woke up. He had no idea how long he'd been sleeping. This dark, cold room made it impossible to know what time it was. He felt his throat, still sore and crusted with his own dried blood. As he rubbed his sleepy face, he pulled his hand back in shock. He had grown light stubble on his chin and cheeks. Had he really been asleep for two days? The sudden sharp jab from his stomach made him believe it. He was starving.

His lips were still cracked and chapped. He was still freezing. And his powers still wouldn't work. He hated this place. He almost wished death instead of this stupid, small, empty room. Suddenly, the room filled with a blinding light. He covered his eyes with his hands to protect them from the burning light. He slowly lowered his hand and let his eyes adjust to the brightness. He was in a poorly made concrete cell. With the light on, he could see the outline of a door without a handle on the far wall.

The door began to open slowly, silently. Blaine watched in horror as a thick, black boot stepped in. Blaine looked up as the man slowly appeared from behind the door. The spiky black hair, blue skin and yellow eyes made him snarl. Crone. He could never forget that face. Crone was wearing black pants and a plain black shirt. A white lab coat flowed over his large figure and flapped in the breeze as Crone closed the door behind him.

Crone gave Blaine a smile and took a few steps toward him; he held out his hand palm-down and let a thick blue mist flow down to the floor. When the mist cleared, there was a chair there. Crone sat down in it and faced Blaine.

Blaine was a little shocked. He didn't know warlocks could make things appear like that. He still had so much to learn. He glanced up at Crone, who was still smiling.

"I'm glad to see you're awake." His voice sounded like grinding gears in Blaine's ears. He wanted to rip the man's throat out, but he kept quiet and didn't move. "I decided to be fair and give you a couple days; I figured you'd be exhausted."

Blaine wrinkled his nose. Crone really thought he was being nice! "You just wanted to weaken me," Blaine snarled. Crone's smile grew wider then.

"Yes, that too. Come along then, I think it's time for the tour." Crone stood and walked to the door. When Blaine didn't follow, Crone gave an irritated sigh and aimed his hand at Blaine. The blue mist surrounded Blaine and lifted him onto his weak legs. He felt disgusting, having Crone's filthy powers touching him. The blue mist pushed him; it felt like a hand pressing against his back. Blaine stumbled across the room.

Crone grabbed Blaine's wrist and captured them in a thick, stinging mist that seemed to cut into his flesh every time he moved. Blaine stared down at the magical restraints, shocked once again.

"Why do your powers work in this room, but not mine?" Blaine said, trying once again to summon his powers.

Crone rolled his eyes. "You really are naïve. Your powers work here, boy. Look at the key."

Blaine looked down at the ring on his finger. The small sphere was usually crystal clear, but now it seemed to be full of a red, swirling mist.

"Why do you think I haven't taken the ring yet?" Crone said, sounding bored. "Your powers are all focused on the ring, locking it onto your finger. I would have just cut your finger off, but the ring would still stay attacked to the severed digit. So my hopes are that in the studies I will collect from you, I'll also find a way to remove it."

Blaine stared at the ring for a moment longer. He hadn't intentionally locked the ring onto his finger. Had the ring done it itself?

"Come on, then." A long rope of mist came from Crone's hand and attached itself to the mist that was already surrounding Blaine's wrists. Blaine was forced to follow him, being lead like a dog.

Stepping out of the small cell had them standing in a large hallway. There were dozens of doors on either side. They walked quickly down the hall, Crone stopped abruptly in front of the door labeled "Lab." They stepped inside, Blaine let out a horrified cry as he looked around.

There were dozens of tables. Each had a dead, mutilated body on top of it. Some of the bodies were misshapen, as if having no bones. Some had extra limbs growing from them. And some were just hacked into pieces. Blaine's stomach lurched when one of the bodies shifted, and he realized some of them were still alive.

"How could you do this," Blaine hissed, fighting back the vile rising in his burning throat.

"They're just werewolves," Crone said, still sounding bored. "They're like throw-away toys. This is what I do. I perform experiments, expand my knowledge. My hopes are to one day crate my own, special fair child. Something more special and powerful than any fair yet existing. And you, Blaine, are going to be a big part of that. You are special. Your DNA will be the key part in my vision. The trouble I've had is being able to combine more than one fair. But you, you've already combined as vampire and warlock. Your DNA is what will make my vision possible."

Blaine paled, he felt dirty. He wouldn't be made into some lab rat. "Why did you do it?" Blaine whispered.

Crone arched a brow. "Do what?"

"Kill my parents!" Blaine sounded a little crazy, but he didn't care.

Crone smiled. "Because I needed you. I needed your DNA." Blaine shook his head. "You didn't have to kill them!" he screamed. "You could have just taken me! Why did you murder them?" He was crying now. His legs were shaking and he felt completely and utterly weak.

"Because, they refused to let me have you. They were uncooperative, so I killed them. Their DNA is what I used for these failed experiments," Crone said, gesturing to the bodies around the room. But yours, yours will put an end to the failure. You should allow me to experiment on you, or their deaths will be a waste. "They gave their lives to save mine." Blaine was speaking more calmly now, but the tears still rolled down his cheeks. "They wanted me to live, so I will live. I will not be a part of your experiments. They're wrong. You're wrong. Everything you are doing is wrong." Blaine was trembling with anger now. How could this man possibly think he was doing something good?

"I am working to improve the fair folk! Give them longer, better, more meaningful lives. With what I plan to create, the fair folk can run the world!"

Blaine shook his head and closed his eyes. He couldn't let this happen. He lifted his bound wrists and closed his left hand into a fist, pointing it at Crone. He held his breath, and prayed that this worked. A red bolt of mist shot out from the ring, hitting Crone square in the chest and knocking him onto his back. The bolt continued slicing through the air and collided with the wall, blowing a hole into it.

Blaine could see a forest. He bolted past Crone, dodging the grabbing hand and dashed towards the tree line. He managed to remove the straining blue mist from his wrists as he ran. He was only fifteen feet away from the building when he was tackled to the ground. Blaine screamed as a set of strong jaws clamped down on his shoulder and dragged him back inside.

~~

Caio was tired and sluggish. He hadn't slept since Blaine had been taken. He hadn't let himself get upset. When they had won the battle, and he had realized Blaine was gone, he went straight to Alejandro. They gathered their entire family, and went hunting for Crone. Caio wouldn't let that bastard hurt his mate.

They were close, Caio could tell. Alejandro had done an amazing job, following Blaine's trail just by sensing where the he had been. They ended up a state over. They were crouched down at the edge of a forest, waiting, planning how to enter quickly and quietly. They were watching the guards as they paced all around the buildings.

Suddenly, there was an explosion. A wall of the building was torn apart and bricks rained down from the sky. Then Caio saw him. He saw Blaine running and stumbling over the bricks. He gasped as a werewolf pummeled him into the ground and dragged his husband inside. He couldn't wait. Caio sprang to his feet, intending on pursuing his lover, but Stephen and Gally had a hold of him.

"Now is not the right time, Caio," Stephen said calmly. "After a disturbance like that, every guard will be in that room in seconds. It will be impossible to fight them off."

Caio snarled and looked at Gally, who was nodding in agreement to Stephen.

"We have to wait for the perfect timing," Gally said to Caio. "When night falls, we will sneak in through that hole. It will be guarded, but not heavily, I am sure. Have patience, my brother, we will get Blaine back."