Blair's Long Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you suppose she'd flash her pussy at us?" Scottie Miller asked me.

I worked hard to control my emotions to their suggestive talk. I finally watched in horror as Mike cornered Blair against the wall and pressed his body against hers... pulling open her blouse and exposing her milky breasts to all of us. Everybody hooted their approval while I tried to hide my face in shame.

Getting up a little nerve, I slowly walked over to where Blair and Mike were and calmly stated to Mike that perhaps it was time for Blair and I to go home, since his game had gone on long enough. While still squeezing my drunken wife's one tit, Mike clearly let me know who was in charge.

"Denis, you and Blair aren't going fuckin' anywhere except where we want you to go. So go and fuckin' sit down and shut up!"

In a defeated state I returned to my chair and prepared myself for the worse.

After several more drinks Mike finally decided it was time to move on as we headed out to get into his big Lincoln. Blair was placed in the front seat between Mike and Richard, while I had to sit in the rear between Scottie and Tom Scott. Although I couldn't see the action in the front seat, I could easily surmise from the way Blair was uncomfortably wiggling around that Mike or Richard... perhaps even both, were fondling her body. Several blocks from the restaurant, Mike's demeanor suddenly changed... it was as if he suddenly decided he wanted to have some perverse fun with his new toy. He pulled the Lincoln up in front of a convenience store around the corner from where we lived and told Blair he wanted her to go in and get a few things.

"Blair baby, it's time for you to do a little work for Mikie. Go in the store and pick up a 12 pack of beer, a pack of big cigars, get a nice size cucumber, a banana, and chocolate syrup... oh, and also a pack of condoms.

Blair looked at the burly driver in disbelief. The list seemed to sober her up some. "I can't get all that stuff Mike... why do you want me to get it?"

Mike gave my wife a dissatisfied look and repeated, "You are going in there Blair. You are my personal tramp for this evening. Your husband has okayed it and I want you to go into that store and get the items I requested. Oh, and also loosen that knot. I want that young male sales clerk to be able to see those tits of yours!"

From the backseat I pleaded, "Mike. please don't...."

But before I finished my sentence I was elbowed in the ribs by Scottie sitting on my left, "Shut up Denis, Mike's in charge here!"

Blair slowly made her way out of the car and hurried into the store. Although it was now 10 o'clock at night there were still quite a few people around. I noticed an elderly pair of ladies leaving the store give Blair a rude stare and say something. From the way Blair hung her head I could only imagine how derogatory it was.

My wife quickly collected up all the items and set them on the checkout counter. From outside in the car I could see the young male clerk having difficulty keeping his mind and eyes off Blair's exposed chest; the four men in the car were chuckling and making rude comments. The worst part was I recognized the boy as he lived only four doors down from us. Even from the car I could tell that Blair's face was a deep shade of red from the embarrassing situation she had been placed in.

I came to the conclusion that, for some reason, Mike McKee wanted to make this a painful and humiliating evening for both Blair and myself. Yet the part that baffled me even more was the fact that I had developed a huge hard-on as I listened to these men embarrass and degrade my wife. I desperately tried to hide the increasing bulge in my trousers, but as my luck continued... Tom Scott sitting next to me immediately noticed it and felt compelled to share his observation.

"Hey Mike, look at this. Denis boy here is getting a woody from this," he announced out loud followed by a laugh.

My heart sank as the other three roared and giggled also.

"Well Tom, that doesn't surprise me at all," Mike McKee stated. "From what I have found out he is a bit of a wimp and full of bullshit bravado. It's only natural for a passive guy like Denis to get off on having a bunch of macho, domineering guys like us use his most prized procession... his pretty little wife. Isn't that right Denis?" I sat silently in the backseat, unwilling or unable to respond to his sharp remark. After a minute of silence Mike chuckled, "Well, don't you worry, Denis my man, we'll make sure that you have a boner all night as you watch us have fun with your wife."

As we waited for Blair to return to the car the four men continued to taunt me as they vividly expressed their favorite attributes of Blair. The nicer comments were that they loved her red hair and her great looking green eyes, how sharply dressed she was as it showed her fire and pride and how much fun it was seeing her knocked down a bit. Their comments though soon got cruder.

"Look at that great ass," Richard stated as he watched her bend over to pick up the case of beer.

"Yeah, and I like her thin pouty lips. I imagine they'd feel great wrapped around your cock, hey Mike," Scottie piped up.

"I want a chance to suck those great nipples and squeeze her tits," Tom Scott added.

Mike just grinned as he turned around and looked me in the eye, "Be patient gents, be patient. All good things come to those that wait!"

I looked at him and though I knew immediately Blair's humiliation was far from over, had no idea just how far.

"Ah, here comes our lady," Mike announced as Blair exited the store, the knot in her blouse had almost come undone from her exertion at carrying the beer and other items and, in her haste to leave the store, she did not notice it exposing almost her complete breasts. I noticed that her eyes were slightly teary as she entered the car. I think she too had to know that this was only the beginning.

"Very good Blair, you got everything. Now I want Richard to place this over your eyes," he said with a grin as he pulled out a cloth blindfold.

Blair stammered, "Why Mike... why are you doing this?"

Richard just went about tying the cloth tightly around Blair's head. Once done, Mike, with a look of satisfaction, in a hushed tone said, "Now remove the blouse, Richard."

Blair turned her head in the direction of Mike's voice. "Please, no!" she asked.

To no avail her top was soon removed and she sat with her breasts exposed in the front seat of the Lincoln. I could hear a little sob come from her, and then Mike spoke again, "Now stop that Blair, we're not going to hurt you. We're just going to have a little fun tonight. So lighten up!"

The beer she had bought was passed around to us all, including her, and Mike's fun had entered a new phase.

With everybody in place, Mike pulled the car back out onto the street. Barely out of the parking lot, Tom Scott reached from the backseat and ran his hand down my wife's shoulder letting it come to rest on her exposed tit. Blair shuddered slightly from the sudden touch, but relaxed slightly as Tom began lightly caressing it.

"Oh Blair, you have great tits, baby!" Tom stated in a hushed tone as he continued rubbing one, then the other. "You should be proud of them... show them off sweetie!"

As Tom continued touching my wife, he would occasionally glance towards me... to see the expression on my face and then to grin and motion to my impending hard-on. Beyond her control, I could hear Blair moan slightly as Tom squeezed her nipples between his fingers.

Mike, noticing how Blair was reacting to Tom's actions, spoke up, "Blair, I want you to pull your skirt up now and begin rubbing your pussy! It's getting hot and wet, isn't it?"

I was flabbergasted that Mike would say such a thing to another man's wife, but even more stunned to hear my wife respond weakly, "Yes, it is." Was it really or was she just telling him what he wanted to hear?

Although the three of us in the backseat couldn't see her actions, I noticed that Richard in the front seat was watching with great delight as Blair hiked up her skirt and guided her hand down between her legs.

"No, no I shouldn't Mike! It's humiliating," my wife whimpered slightly. "It's fine Blair, go ahead.... It's fine, isn't it, for your wife to do this... right Denis?" Mike grinned in the rear view mirror as he drove.

Before I had a chance to answer, I felt Tom Scott grab my newly formed hard-on and squeezed it as he spoke, "It's okay, isn't it Denis?"

In a pain stricken tone I replied, "Yes... yes, it's alright!"

I had now given my wife permission to masturbate in the front of the car... with her breasts exposed completely... while four men watched lustfully. My heart sank and the men laughed when she meekly uttered, "Why Denis?"

I could hear my wife moan as her fingers first touched the sensitive area between her legs. I could only assume, or wanted to convince myself, that she was not enjoying this but that she was still buzzed enough to not fully appreciate the extent of how she was humiliating herself.

She had allowed her head to lean back against the front seat and thus unknowingly had allowed the passengers in the back a better view of her motions. Tom continued rubbing Blair's tits and it became quite apparent that she was beginning to lose herself in her lust, when she was jolted back to reality by Mike's sudden comment.

"Oh shit, I guess I'd better get some gas in this beast!" he blurted out "There's a gas station!" Blair quickly pulled herself up and, even though she couldn't see anything because of the blindfold, she tried to prepare herself for the stop. Mike wasn't about to allow my wife any dignity though as he, in an angry tone, snapped at her, "Did I tell you to stop, Blair?"

My now timid and somewhat defeated wife replied, "No Mike, you didn't," in a sheepish tone. Mike shone another evil grin to his buddies as he pulled into the gas station.

"Well, then get that skirt back up and start playing with that wet cunt of yours, Blair."

I was stunned that this man would speak to my wife in such a vulgar tone and even more amazed to see my wife quickly obey his demand as she raised up her skirt once more and again began rubbing her puss. Mike McKee leaned towards the window as the gas attendant came out of the garage.

"Mr. McKee, what can we do for ya?" the older man inquired.

"Hi there Bert, just fill her up," Mike replied as he watched with amusement while the older gas server peered in and saw my wife.

"Ah.... okay, sure Mr. McKee!" he said as he took a good long glance at the half-naked female sitting between Mike McKee and Richard Ingram.

I could hear a couple of chuckles within the car, plus Blair quietly comment, "Oh my God, who is it Mike? Do I know him?"

She did, as we liked the store and frequently stopped there also, but I could not say anything to alert her to where we were. Bert, the gas attendant, then took a deliberate approach to cleaning the Lincoln's windshield, making sure he got a good long view of the lady in the front seat.

The free show finally came to an end as the car was filled up and Bert once again poked his head inside the window to get his money. As Mike handed him a twenty he could see the interest the old gas attendant had in Blair.

"So how do you like our friend here, Bert?" Mike asked.

The gas jockey broke into a huge grin. "She's an attractive woman, Mr. McKee. How come she has that blindfold on though?"

Mike laughed as he continued chatting away as if it was a normal situation that we were in. "Well Bert, this lady is our entertainment for the night," he chuckled. "She loves to show off and loves playing the part of a tramp, don't you Blair honey?" Mike sarcastically asked.

I saw the attendant's eyes light up a bit at the mention of my wife's name. "Hey Mr. McKee, she looks a bit familiar," he commented.

After a brief minute and a poke in the ribs from Richard, Blair realized it was her duty to play along. With a slight whimper she responded, "Yes, I like being a tramp."

Mike McKee once again grinned from ear to ear as he knew he had my wife in a position of control. "She is a pretty thing though, Bert. Here, let me show you. Blair, close your eyes and don't open them, my little tramp."

Mike McKee then went about removing the blindfold temporarily so Bert, the gas attendant, could see his prize. "Oh yes, Mr. McKee," he said with a grin, "she is a beautiful woman. To be honest, though, she sure looks different now than when she comes in for gas."

Blair, keeping her eyes tightly closed, let out a slight moan and dropped her head at being recognized. Bert remarked with praise, little did he know that I was sitting in the backseat of the car.

"Yeah she is, and take a look at these tits, Bert." Mike continued his spectacle as he pulled open Blair's blouse to reveal her now very perky breasts. "Aren't they great?" he said with great satisfaction. Bert, almost in a trance now, simply nodded in agreement. Mike's next comment caused a stir within the car, particularly from Blair and myself. "Well Bert, for doing such a nice job on the windshield, how would you like to feel those nice firm titties?" Mike calmly stated as he replaced the blindfold over my wife's eyes.

From the rear seat I could hear Blair say in a hushed tone, "Please Mike, no!"

Bert's eyes lit up. "Really, would you let me do that, Mr. McKee?"

"Sure, I am positive the tramp doesn't tip you when she comes in so consider this a tip long over due."

As the gas attendant stood with anticipation, Mike leaned over and whispered in my wife's ear... I'm not sure what he said, but it was only a second later that I was once again taken back by her reaction. Mike reaffirmed to Bert that it was okay, "Oh yeah Bert, in fact, my little tease wants you to touch them, don't you Blair baby?"

A muffled response came from Blair in front of me, "Yes... please feel my tits... I like to have them played with!"

I heard Blair sniffle as her humiliation was growing.

The enthusiastic attendant wasted no time reaching in across Mike McKee to get a free feel. "Nice and full, aren't they Bert? Go ahead, pinch the nipples. You like them pinched, don't you Blair, dear?" Mike commented as he continued his fun.

My wife reluctantly replied, "Yes I do, Mike."

The elderly man was soon squeezing and pinching my wife's breasts and although Blair was in a terribly humiliating position, in the periodic silence of the car you could hear her heavy breathing. Once Mike had decided that the old gent had enough enjoyment to insure a sizable hard-on for the rest of the evening, he explained that it was time to move on. As he pulled the big Lincoln out of the gas station Mike remarked with that sly grin of his again, "Yep Blair, we got places to go honey... people to see. I guess you can put that skirt back down for now. Don't want everybody getting a peek of it!" he chuckled.

I know Blair and I dreaded finding out what our tormentors had planned for us.

The McKee Home or Welcome to Hell: We continued on into the evening dusk. Although Mike hadn't stated where we were going, it appeared we were headed towards the development we both lived in. Mike lived several streets over in the very upscale housing tract.

Blair continued to sit in the front seat between Mike and Richard with her blouse partially open and the blindfold over her eyes. Richard was quite happy to point out that the cooler evening air that was rushing in through the open windows was having quite a profound effect on Blair's erect nipples. He giggled like a little kid as he reached over and tweaked one, then the other nipple. Just another indignity that Blair was forced to endure.

We eventually reached his street. As we turned into his long driveway I finally realized just how private and far apart the houses were in this part.

Pulling the Lincoln up to the four-pillar front of his house, Mike encouragingly announced, "Well guys and gal, we're here. Tom and Richard, help guide our lady friend into the house." As we all got out of the car, I started to follow Blair and her two guides towards the house when Mike grabbed me by the arm. "Hold on there Denis!" Pulling me off to the side he calmly stated, "Denis, your sweet little wife embarrassed my Lorna out in public last week. This is not just about me and you, but also my wife. I will not allow my wife to be publicly humiliated. So it's my duty to extract revenge on your wife tonight, Denis old buddy, and you're going to allow it to happen. Because it's better for little Blair to be humbled and embarrassed than for you to lose everything... right buddy?"

My thoughts ran from the possibility of having my legs broken to the good laugh Blair and I had at Lorna's expense to maybe having Blair embarrassed a bit more was the easy way out. I numbly shook my head in agreement; somewhat confused and unaware that I agreed to hand my wife totally over to these four dominate men.

Adding further insult, Mike added, "Oh, by the way Denis, grab the bag of goodies Blair picked up at the store."

I went back to the car and grabbed the bag as the others headed in the house; I tried to hurry, as I didn't want to leave Blair alone with the four men for too long. As I entered the house I could hear voices, voices that were different from the four men. I hurried into the huge game room of the house and found that Mike and Richard Ingram were in the process of handcuffing my wife's hands behind her back. I was also stunned to find out that the voices I had heard belonged to Mike McKee's college-age son Rob... and four of his school buddies.

I entered just as Blair was objecting, "No, please Mike... who is in here? Please untie me! Where's Denis?"

Mike and his friends just laughed and taunted Blair, before getting me to at least acknowledge that I was there to soothe her fears.

"Okay Blair, it's time for you to give us some entertainment," Mike exclaimed.

As Blair whimpered slightly, Mike walked over and once again whispered something to my wife. She then shook her head in an affirmative manner as she said, "Okay, I'll do what you want, Mike!"

With a victory in hand, Mike McKee grasped for further control as he snapped back, "Blair, you'll address me when answering as Michael, Sir, or Master Michael!"

My wife showing her fright took the least submissive choice in replying, "Yes Michael, I'll obey you!"

The group of men whooped it up and began passing out drinks. Rob and his buddies gave high fives to the older men as they gathered around the bar and waited for the show. Rob McKee was your typical young good-looking, arrogant, rich kid who always got what he wanted. His two friends were all in their early twenties and obviously eager to try and outdo the older men in vulgarity.

Mike got Scottie Miller to lead Blair to the middle of the room, to a chorus of cat calls, lewd comments, and whistles -- she stood nervously. From my location I stared at my lovely wife in a vulnerable state... with her blouse still partially open, the black skirt back in place, and high heel shoes. I could see why these nine men sat in awe of my blindfolded handcuffed wife. I was awakened from my temporary daze as Mike strolled up to me.

"Here you go Denis," he said as he handed me a pair of scissors. With a dumbfounded look upon my face, Mike proceeded in a hushed tone to explain, "Denis, you're gonna go up there and prepare your wife for us... you'll cut her blouse and skirt off of her body with those scissors... just consider it a ceremony of sort, an act of you offering your wife to us!"

I stammered, "But... but Mike, I can't do that. Blair means everything to me!"

The older man gave a cold stare in return. "Well, if that's the case, then you'll do as we say!" he retorted in a stern cold tone.