Blair's Long Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I had no choice as I walked toward Blair. In a low apologetic voice I said, "I'm sorry honey," as I placed the scissors at the sleeve of her blouse and began cutting. In no time the blouse fell from her body and her 36" tits were on display for all to see. To a large cheer I then started on her skirt. The material cut away remarkably easy and before Blair knew it... she stood completely naked in front of the group. I turned towards Mike again and, with a satisfied grin upon his face, he motioned to me to sit in a nearby chair as he spoke.

"Great fuckin' body, Blair. Now slowly turn around so we can see it from every angle." Blair nervously obliged, slowly turning around in her high heels. "Very nice... very nice indeed. Isn't she, gents?" Mike asked his counterparts. As the men nodded and vocally added their agreement, Mike sauntered up to my defenseless wife. "Spread your legs apart, Blair," Mike ordered as he roughly squeezed her left breast.

Gingerly moving her feet apart until they were spread approximately 2 feet apart, Blair then felt Mike's hand begin to descend down the front of her body. She trembled slightly as his probing fingers neared her neatly trimmed vaginal area.

"Do you like that, Blair?" he queried as his fingers began rubbing the little blonde hair around her clitoris and then finally her clit itself.

Forgetting the position that she was in, Blair momentarily cooed, "Oh Yes... Yes I do."

"That's good Blair, that you enjoy it, but a good slut makes sure her men are served first... you do want to be a good slut, don't you Blair?"

Her head slowly lowered and, even with the blindfold covering a portion of her face, I could tell she was totally embarrassed and fighting tears as she replied, "Yes I do Michael. I only want to please you!"

Obviously Mike was pleased with my wife's timid slutty response as he pressed his lips against hers and gave her a long hard kiss. "Very good answer, my slut. You'll be a very special treat for us tonight. Now Richard and Tom are going to help you to your knees, Blair... it is time for you to please us!"

I watched in horror as Richard Ingram and Tom Scott steadied Blair by the arms as she lowered herself to her knees. Once in this submissive position of hands behind her back, eyes covered, and kneeling... Mike moved directly in front of my wife and lowered his trousers. He moved until the tip of his thick hard cock rubbed lightly on her lips. Eventually, Blair's lips parted and I was forced to watch as another man's member entered my wife's soft mouth. Blair had performed orally on me, but she did it only to please me. She had commented that she hated the taste of sperm.

Mike's cock continued to grow with Blair's oral attention; it was quite obvious that Mike McKee's cock was larger than my own.

Mike proceeded to get in a slow methodical back and forth motion, pushing his 8" cock a little further into my wife's mouth with each thrust. At one point I decided to try and stop the insanity that was occurring, but as I started to get up I was thrown back down into the chair and given a verbal threat from Tom Scott. It took close to twenty minutes before Mike McKee finally unloaded a huge amount of cum onto Blair's face and upper body. It was obvious his only intention was to dump his load on Blair, not down her throat.

No sooner had Mike stepped back from Blair that Richard Ingram stepped up in his place, quickly extracting his cock for my wife to tend to. Once again Blair parted her lips and once again a large strange cock slid into her mouth. The rest of the men cheered the captive wife and her actions. Since the rest of the group were getting anxious, Mike decided that Blair was now enough under his control that it was safe to uncuff her hands. As soon as he took the restraints off he gave Blair precise instructions.

"You try anything foolish, Blair, and we'll take you out back and swat your ass. Your hands are free now for one reason and only one reason, my little slut... and that is so you can pleasure more of us at once!"

Mike then motioned for Tom Scott to step up. With a grin on his face, Tom stepped out of his pants and pulled off his shirt. He walked over to the one side of Blair and guided her hand to his rapidly growing hard-on. Blair was moaning and I was hoping it was not from pleasure, but pleading for the humiliation to stop. But, with her pretty mouth stuffed full of hard cock, I couldn't tell. From the disgusting comments the waiting men were making it was obvious they considered her getting aroused. Mike surveyed the scene he was directing and decided to change a few things. "Richard, remove the blindfold from our lovely piece of ass. I want to see the look on her face as she obediently serves us!"

Richard reached down and pulled the blindfold from my wife's head. For the first time since we left the convenience store Blair was able to see what was happening to her. I noticed that she was able to peek to the side and finally see who the other people in the room were. Seeing the five young men she slowly closed her eyes to hide her embarrassment as she continued accepting Richard's cock into her mouth. Upon seeing my wife's reaction to his son and four friends, Mike McKee took great delight in adding them to the action as soon as possible.

"Rob! Come on over here, boy, and have some fun with our guest here!" Mike roared.

The strapping six-foot plus Rob came wandering over to where Blair knelt and, with a little encouragement from his dad, soon had his cock pulled out of his pants. My wife peered towards the younger man's tool and soon felt Richard Ingram, with his hand placed upon her head, guiding her awaiting mouth off of his erect dick and onto that of the young college lad. Blair then alternated between the two men, until Richard Ingram finally exploded with a large collection of cum... some of which she tried to swallow so it would not go all over her, but most of which ended up on her face, hair and chest.

For the better part of the next hour, all of the men took their turn shoving their erect cocks into my wife's mouth. Blair had just finished satisfying the young Dylan Lang, one of Rob's friends, his hard cock going limp as he too sprayed his offering onto her upper chest area. As he stepped out of the way, my wife looked in stunned silence as Luke Smith, another of his friends and a former college football player, lowered his pants.

Blair was astounded to see the size of his black cock as it popped out of his trousers. Not even erect yet, it looked as though it was a good 10 inches and growing. The large colored athlete grinned at my wife as he wagged his cock in his hand with obvious pride. The older men just laughed at my wife's facial expression as Luke walked towards her with his large member in hand. Once directly in front of her, he held the hardening member in his hand and began to slap Blair on her sperm-covered face with it as all the men continued with their crude comments. One of which was laughingly made by Rob, "Make the loud-mouth bitch deep throat it, Luke. That will teach her to embarrass my mom."

With tears mixing with the cum all over her face, Luke placed the tip of it up to her lips. "Here you go white mama, a nice big black cock for those pretty little lips!" he sarcastically stated as he pushed his cock into my wife's mouth.

I watched in horror as Blair reluctantly opened her mouth to its fullest to accept his huge pole, the black skin glistening as he pulled out slightly before thrusting it further in. She miraculously was able to take almost three-quarters of it into her mouth before gagging slightly. I sat angered as Mike McKee commented on how Luke was stretching that pretty little mouth to the limit.

"Yep boys, look at her slurp on that black cock. I think our innocent housewife likes it! Don't you?" Several of the men agreed with Mike's evaluation and I noticed that Blair's face turned a slight tinge of crimson from the embarrassing comment. "Yep Denis, what do you think? Your wife sure looks like she enjoys black cock in her mouth."

I felt so ashamed that my stupidity had gotten my wife into such a humiliating position with these rich and powerful men, but I also knew that I couldn't change my stance now for fear of losing her for good. Watching her gag every time Luke shoved his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth I could only agree with a humbled, "Yes."

The young athletic black man pumped his manhood in and out of my sweet wife's mouth for close to twenty minutes, before spilling his large offering between her lips and down onto her chest. Mike McKee continued his dominance over Blair as he demanded that she collect up the entire sticky residue that was coating her upper chest area and lick it up for nourishment. She was halfway through when Richard Ingram walked over to my kneeling wife with the squeeze bottle of chocolate syrup and asked the others, "Do you think the stupid slut would like some sweet chocolate with her snack?" My wife stopped licking her fingers and sheepishly watched as Richard squeezed the bottle and squirted the dark syrup all over my wife's hair, face and chest.

"You better not get any of that on my floor," Mike warned her.

Blair quickly got back to her task before any ran down her body and dripped on the floor. Wanting to see Mike punish Blair, Richard moved the stream off her face and directed it to her breasts. Blair cupped her hands under her pussy to prevent any from going on the floor. The only thing that saved my wife from what Make would have done was the bottle became empty. Saved from an impending punishment, Blair obediently followed his strict orders as she gingerly licked off her fingers of the collected liquid. Once sufficiently completing her task, Mike allowed her to go to the washroom to clean up before they continued the evening's activities... before they further humiliated her.

My wife becomes an Entertainer:

I tried to break a small smile upon my face towards Blair as, after showering, she returned to the room. Even after what she had just been through, she looked so beautiful and sexy as she strolled across the room, completely naked except for her high heel shoes. It was evident as she confidently walked back over to the group of men that she still had her pride and was beyond being embarrassed over her nudity amongst the nine cruel men... but that confidence was about to be shattered with what Mike and his friends were about to make her do next.

The men were getting quite drunk now as the beer was being consumed quickly and freely. Several of them had lit up the cigars that Blair had bought back at the convenience store which left a terrible stench in the room.

"Well Blair, honey, welcome back. You look great again now, baby!" Mike commented as he reached up and tweaked her one nipple. My wife gave Mike an evil stare, but it had little effect on my rival. "Here Blair, have a drink. You're probably thirsty after sucking on all our cocks!" Mike said with a sarcastic laugh as he handed my wife a glass tumbler of liquid.

Although my wife inquired what the drink was, she received no direct hint from Mike what it was before she gulped it down. It was a few minutes later that Tom Scott walked over to where I was confined and was so gracious to inform me that the drink had consisted of straight tequila and a couple of drugs that would give Blair an uncontrollable aphrodisiac urge, making her a fun gal tonight.

"Don't worry though, buddy, they will just make her think with her clit like all whores do. After all, this won't be any fun if your bitch is out of it."

I winced at the thought of what they were about to do to my wife and yet had no hope of stopping it.

"Okay Blair, sweetheart, it's ShowTime! So please get down on the floor and prepare to entertain us all," Mike instructed.

Blair slowly lowered herself to her knees on the carpeted game room floor and awaited further instructions. As the eight other men pulled up chairs into a semicircle around Blair on the floor, Mike went over to where the grocery bags had been placed and reached in, then sauntered back over to the group.

"Here you go Blair, our kinky slut," Mike stated as he handed my wife the fresh cucumber she had purchased at the store. "Let's see you use that cucumber as you would a real cock, sweetie!"

Blair looked at him in bewilderment as all pride she had mustered getting cleaned up left her. "What do you mean?" she asked.

Mike quickly retorted, "Go on, just like the tramp you are, Blair. Lay back and pretend that cucumber is a man's cock... suck it, lick it, caress it, and then use it on yourself!"

Blair's eyes showed signs of a few tears, "But Mike...."

But before she could finish, she was interrupted, "Go on Blair... or else!" Mike barked.

I wasn't sure what the "or else" meant, but obviously my wife did. She slowly laid her back down onto the carpeted floor and moved the large green vegetable up to her lips. Closing her eyes, so that she didn't have to see her enthusiastic audience, she slowly began sucking the cucumber just as she had the real cocks earlier.

What then unfolded had to be unspeakably humiliating for my poor wife Blair. As she began giving simulated oral sex to the vegetable prop, the group of men started giving her instructions as what they wanted to see.

"Okay Blair, baby... reach down and play with your pussy as you suck it!" Richard commanded.

With hesitation and a moan, Blair did as demanded. Lying with her eyes closed and under the influence of the aphrodisiac and tequila she began to lose control of what was left of her dignity... which was exactly what Mike, but more importantly Lorna, wanted.

"I want to see you take it all in your mouth, honey. I want to see your lips completely around that green cock!" Tom Scott said with a chuckle.

"Ah, if she can take Luke's black snake in her mouth, that cucumber should be a piece of cake!" Rob McKee rudely injected.

Amazingly, my wife tilted her head back and, moaning with both hands on the surrogate cock, worked it farther and farther down her throat and was able to comply to his bizarre demand... as the whole cucumber's diameter somehow slipped between her immensely stretched lips with only two to three inches remaining.

"Insert a couple of fingers into that pussy, Blair sweetie... get it wet for the cucumber," Scottie Miller quickly added. "Yeah, that's it. All the way in... doesn't it feel good, Blair?" he continued as he and the others watched my wife do as they wished.

Blair was now oblivious to their rude comments and was in a world of her own sexual bliss, although it did seem she nodded an agreement to his statement as she continued her choreographed movements. I cringed at watching my wife with her two hands between her legs rubbing herself furiously with a cucumber shoved in her mouth.

"Now Blair... we want you to move the cucumber down to that hot little pussy," Mike McKee instructed next. "You know you want to feel it inside of you, Blair. Just like one of our cocks would feel!" I watched intently as my normally shy wife obediently pulled the cucumber from her mouth and moved the large oblong vegetable downward until it rested between her outstretched legs. After rubbing it around the outside of her vagina several times, the green skin of the cucumber was already coated with her juices... it was shortly thereafter that she began gingerly inserting the cock-like item inward.

"Ohhhh... Oh my God!" she moaned as it began its entrance into her body.

The group of men surrounding her cheered their approval. With both hands on the cucumber, Blair began a slow, but continual, in and out movement... inching a little more of the cucumber in with each thrust. Mike McKee motioned for Scottie Miller to kneel down next to my wife and begin squeezing her 36" tits to help arouse their female playmate.

"Ohhh yessss!" my wife cried out as Scottie roughly squeezed her mounds of flesh, periodically pinching her nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

"Yes boys, I think our naughty little tramp really enjoys all this attention! Don't you honey?" Mike said aloud... sounding more as a statement than posing a question.

As Blair responded in a positive manner to his treatment, Scottie Miller's next move was to pour some of his ice-cold beer upon her jiggling titties and then bend over and eagerly lap up the substance off of her soft skin. Other than a little yelp because of the sudden coldness upon her body, Blair barely slowed her use of the cucumber.

"Mmmm... tastes even better than out of the bottle, guys," he expressed to the rest of the men.

As the men sat around Blair, several of the horny bastards were now stroking their hard cocks as they watched my wife's performance. Convinced that it was time to take my wife to the next level of his kinky escapades, Mike McKee walked over to the grocery bag and pulled out the banana. As he moved back over to where the group was gathered, he slowly peeled the banana and handed it to Blair lying on the floor.

"Okay Blair, our sweet little slut, we want to see you deep throat this banana as you continue fucking yourself with the cucumber!"

My poor wife was now completely under Mike's and his gang of friends' control; between the lethal drink and their dominating techniques, Blair was a helpless victim as she continued her crude sex show. Considering that she probably was quite drunk from the drink, I was surprised at the coordination she exhibited as she continued to work the cucumber with her one hand on her vagina while using the other to move the banana in and out of her mouth.

It was about this point that I noticed the flash of light. I twisted around in my chair as best as I could with my hands bound in place. To my surprise, there was Lorna (Mike's wife) and the other two wives peeking around the corner of the French doors that went into the living room area. Richard Ingram's wife, Brenda, had the camera pointed towards where Blair was laying on the floor. With her eyes closed and in an intoxicated state, though, Blair never even noticed. Lorna and Tom Miller's wife, Sheila, both had small camcorders in their hands and seemed to be taking turns filming the action within the room. All the women were laughing.

Without thinking, I had to warn her and shouted, "NO Blair, stop... they are filming you!"

Under the triple spells of alcohol, aphrodisiacs and the intense arousal they created, my wife was incapable of stopping and could only look directly at the camera and then roll her eyes into the back of her head as her moans increased in length as a powerful orgasm began.

"My, my, Denis, I didn't realize your wife was so photogenic," Lorna laughed. "Her coworkers will absolutely love seeing this!" she added enthusiastically as her revenge on my wife exceeded her wildest expectations.

Over in the middle of the room, the group of men were still continuing their verbal abuse.

"Hey Blair, I bet you didn't realize that fruit and vegetables could be so good for you?"

Richard commented, "Look at how fucking wet that cucumber is!"

Kyle Lang shouted, "Just imagine how wet her twat must be."

Mike McKee just chuckled at the younger man's comment as he spoke up, "Well Kyle, I think she likes performing for us... don't you boys?"

The group hooted a, "Hell yes, she does!"

Mike continued with his harassment of my wife, "Now tell me truthfully, Blair honey... do you like performing for this appreciative crowd?"

Completely lost in her lust, every trace of respectability gone, with a little coaxing Blair responded, "Yes... Yes, I love all your comments!"

As I sat and listened to her reply, I was no longer sure if my wife was not answering with a sound mind or whether her response was influenced by the alcohol and drug presence. Either way, the two wives with camcorders were recording the positive response.