Blair's Long Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dalejr
Dalejr
54 Followers

"Yes, I thought so, Blair!" Mike gleefully continued. "You enjoy performing... you enjoy doing these humiliating little stunts for us... you enjoy being degraded... being a slut, don't you Blair honey?"

I waited for my wife to respond, to tell Mike that she didn't like being treated in such a disgusting manner. But my heart sank once she did respond though.

"Yes! Yes! I love pleasing you and the others, Mike. I'll do anything you want, just fuck me. I-I'm your fuckkkk toyyyyy!" Blair cried out as she obviously succumbed to her first orgasm with the cucumber.

I noticed Mike was virtually wetting his chops with anticipation of what he might do next with my submissive wife.

I hung my head as Lorna commented to the other wives, "We own her stuck-up ass now."

Blair becomes a Sex Slave:

As Blair lay recovering on the floor from her first orgasm, one hand still on the cucumber gently moving it still in and out of her leaking pussy, the other hand covered in banana as she squeezed it as she came, Mike had silently walked over to the far side of the room and grabbed a bag. Once returning to where Blair laid, he summoned Scottie Miller to assist him. He reached into the bag and pulled out a leather collar and, as Blair lay on the floor, Scottie placed it around her dainty neck and then attached a leash to it. Mike then handed two small rings attached together by a chain to Scottie, which turned out to be a pair of clip-on nipple rings.

"Oww eea," Blair expressed as Scottie clipped first one, then the other onto her rock-hard nipples. The two men then rolled Blair onto her back and held both her hands so she could not remove the rings. Mike then pulled out of the bag a can of shaving cream and a razor. Before my wife realized what they were doing to her, her once neatly trimmed red hair between her legs was completely gone.

"Okay Blair, you are now our slave to do with as we please!" Mike instructed. "You'll do as we request or risk being punished! You'll respond to your name, SlutBlair, and you'll address me Master Mike and the rest of the guys as Master's Friends... do you understand SlutBlair?" My wife, in a dazed look, obediently acknowledged Mike with a shake of her head. "Good girl!" Mike said with a smile. "Now rise, SlutBlair, and let all my friends touch your body wherever they wish."

I saw a change come over Blair as the words sunk in. The powerful orgasm she had just experienced had sobered her and overcame the power of the drug. She was obviously no longer lost in a sexual craze but realizing instead the degradation she not only had gone through but also what may be coming. She glanced over at the smiling women and lowered her head to their laughter and comments of "SlutBlair".

Blair was a little wobbly as she got to her feet. Mike then led her in the humiliating manner of pulling on the leash which was attached to the large leather collar that now adorned her neck till she stood directly in front of where Richard Ingram was seated. With a huge grin on his face, Richard reached up and placed one... then two fingers into my wife's vagina. I could see him begin moving them in and out as Blair stood rigidly in front as expected, her eyes slightly closed with legs spread to give Mike's friend an easier access.

"Damn she's wet, Mike!" Richard exclaimed.

Mike then pulled on the leash and it was time for Blair to move to the next man. Young Kyle Lang was next in line and he was more interested in my wife's tits. He pinched them, squeezed them, leaned forward in his chair and sucked on them vigorously. The young man's tongue flicked at the attached nipple rings, giving my wife a strange tingle. Blair simply closed her eyes as she stood before the young man and moaned quietly while he continued to play with her 36" mounds of flesh.

After several minutes it was on to the next man. Scottie Miller instructed Blair to turn around and bend over, placing her hands on her knees. Blair did a slow turn and bent over so her bare buttocks stared Scottie directly in the face. After a mock facial expression of licking his lips in anticipation, Scottie Miller placed both of his large hands on my wife's soft buttocks and initially began rubbing both of Blair's ass cheeks. Slowly, his one hand drifted toward her anal opening and while using his other free hand to gently part her ass cheeks, Blair soon felt his index finger probing her anus.

"Ohh nooo, please not that!" Blair pleaded as Scottie inserted his finger.

Although her initial reaction to the penetration was one of trying to reject his entrance, once Scottie (with Mike's assistance, as he held my wife in place by grabbing her hair so she couldn't move away from the other man's intrusion) gained entry with his finger... I noticed that Blair was soon moving her butt in a motion to assist his in and out motion. It was quite evident that as Scottie's finger explored my wife's anal opening, she was finding it to be a rather pleasurable feeling. I could only hope it was the drug.

After several minutes of anal fingering, Mike moved Blair on to the next man in the circle. It was now young Rob McKee's turn with Blair. He wasted no time in leaning my wife into the chair he had been seated in and then spreading her legs wide apart. Mike's son soon had his face buried in Blair's lap and was eagerly licking away at her newly shaven pussy.

"Ohhhh my! Mmmm," Blair cried out shamelessly. Although this act was giving my wife great pleasure, it was also degrading for her as Mike made his son cease his oral attention upon her... just as Blair was reaching an orgasmic plateau. With a dazed and confused look towards Rob and then Mike, Blair virtually begged for Rob to continue, "Mike... please don't make him stop... please!"

It was then I realized what was happening. Each man was arousing my wife, but not to the extent of cumming, but just enough to begin fogging her mind again.

Mike once again had that satisfied look of being completely in control as he grinned and then stated, "You want more, SlutBlair? Well then, you have to earn it. Get down on your knees and beg for it... NOW SLUT! And don't forget to call me Master," Mike barked as he tugged on the leash leading to the collar around Blair's neck.

I couldn't believe how fast my wife scampered down onto her knees and pleaded for more sexual pleasure, even though Lorna moved directly in front of her for a close-up of her face. "Oh please, Master... please allow me to have pleasure!" my wife cried out in an undignified manner.

"That's better, my Slut! Now get in a doggie position and maybe I'll allow one of my friends to fuck you, while you suck a couple of the others off!"

I watched in disbelief as Blair once again obediently got into the position that Mike had commanded her to, perched like a waiting k9. It now was almost as though Blair was getting off on the lewd and degrading manner in which Mike was speaking to her in... it also seemed she was totally oblivious to the fact that her husband was watching all the proceedings as she continued her actions of lust.

On all fours like a dog, she held her head high per Lorna's instructions. Lorna wanted to capture every bit of Blair's degradation and to leave absolutely no doubt as to her willingness or identity. On Mike's command of, "Shake your tits," Blair began shaking her tits from side to side -- the chain from her nipple rings swinging in rhythm to her tits. She spread her knees wide so Lorna and the others could film her leaking pussy. Lorna ran her finger along my wife's pussy. Her finger glistening, she held it in front of Blair's lips. She needed no instruction to know what Lorna wanted. Blair eagerly began sucking the woman's finger.

I was equally distressed to see that it was Luke Smith, the large black college fellow, that had positioned himself behind my wife and was preparing to screw her. I was sure that his 11-plus inch black cock would be too large for Blair to handle, yet there he was on his knees behind her and rubbing the head of his member along the opening of her pussy. Then, slowly, he began to slide it in.

Blair let out a long moan as it pierced her, "Ohh God.... Ahh Yessss!!!"

I couldn't believe my ears. Here my wife was not only accepting this huge black cock... but was enjoying it immensely. Mike soon had positioned himself and Kyle Lang, with pants down and dicks out, directly in front of my wife.

"Come on SlutBlair, suck on our two cocks while you fuck young Luke!" he commanded as the two men both pushed their impending hard-ons in front of Blair's face. "A good slut can do two or more at once, honey!"

Blair moaned again as her lips engulfed first Mike's hardness and then alternated over to the younger Kyle Lang's stiffness, all the while the black man, Luke, kept plunging his dick into her.

"Oh yeah! Oh God that feels good. You know, Mr. McKee, your girl here is a pretty good fuck for an older babe," Luke graciously commented between thrusts into my wife. "Why that's very nice of you, Luke! SlutBlair, wasn't that nice of Luke to say? That you're a good screw for a gal your age?" Mike sarcastically stated to Blair. "I think you should thank the young man for being so respectful of older women!" Of course my wife could not respond vocally while having a cock in her mouth, so Mike pulled his erection from between her lips and then playfully swatted her across the face with his dripping tool a couple of times before posing the remark to Blair again. "SlutBlair, don't you think you should thank our young friend for being so generous with his comments and his big black cock? Let's hear you say... 'Thank you Mr. Luke for calling me a good fuck and for filling my cunt up with your beautiful cock!'," Mike instructed in a controlling manner.

My wife swayed slightly on her hands and knees, moaning slightly as the athletic black man continued to pump his manhood into her. She peered up towards Mike as she chose her words carefully, "Yes Master Mike, I should... ahhhh mmmm.... Thank you Mr. Luke for thinking I'm... ohhhh myyyy... a good fuck... ahhhh yessss... and thank you for giving me your beautiful cock!"

Mike McKee had my wife completely in control now; he had humbled her and no doubt could do almost whatever he wanted to... his humiliating tactics were just beginning. I felt so helpless sitting in my chair restrained as I was; yet I was for some reason also feeling disturbingly aroused. I could see the erection building in my shorts as I sat.

Blair continued to grunt and groan as Luke Smith continued his fucking motion, his black balls slapping against her nicely contoured white ass with each forward plunge. As Blair rocked back and forth from the force of each thrust, I noticed that the two tiny nipple clamps that were hanging down from her tits were clanging together like a pair of wind chimes. My daze of watching my wife's assault was broken as the flashes of the camera went off from the adjourning room... I had almost forgot that the other wives were still recording my wife's debauchery. Quietly giggling, they continued to tape and take incriminating photos of Blair in her degrading situation, with no doubt plans to be use them in some manner against her later.

As I turned my attention back to Blair and the three men she was pleasuring, I watched in silence as Mike and the young Kyle both shoved their cocks against my wife's soft lips at the same time. Blair was forced to part her lips wide enough to at least allow the head of both cocks access to her mouth. Both men smiled contently once she was successful at taking the two.

"Aughh... Yessss!" Luke Smith cried out as he finally extracted his cock from within my wife's womb, in the process shooting his warm thick cum all over her ass and lower back. With a relieved expression upon his face, Luke continued to pump his cock and spray his offering until he was drained... finally backing away weak-kneed to his chair.

The excitement of the moment must have affected Mike and Kyle, as I could tell both were not far from reaching orgasms themselves. The younger man, Kyle, was the first to peak, his warm thick goo shooting onto my wife's face as she continued taking Mike McKee's erection between her soft lips. The dominant older man just stood and grinned as he continued to force-feed his hardness into Blair's mouth and watched his younger mate pump his tool dry.

"I must say, you look very slutty, my dear... with cum dripping from your face like that," Mike sarcastically commented. "You really shouldn't let good cum like that go to waste, SlutBlair... so how about you gather it up and consume it for us, like a good slut!"

As if in a trance, Blair automatically used her free hand to gather all the sticky goo from her face and upper body and then, placing her fingers to her mouth, licked it up as if it were a nourishing meal.

"Yes... that's my good little slut. Okay, who's next to fuck Blair, our little slutpig here? She needs cock, don't you Blair, dear?"

Blair looked up from her position of being on all fours and surprisingly shook her head in agreement with Mike McKee's statement... without ever taking her lips off of his cock.

Conclusion to the night of Kinky Sex:

Over the next several hours, Mike McKee and his group of friends continued to use my wife for their numerous kinky and perverted acts. She was nothing more then their sexual toy, complete with her own collar and leash... who they used for their personal satisfaction.

They each took a turn at screwing my pretty wife, in addition to making sure that she attended orally to each of their cocks again and again. At one point she had four of the brutes assaulting her body at once. Richard Ingram being sucked off, Scottie had laid down so that she could ride upon his erection while Rob McKee roughly fondled her swaying breasts from the side and, finally, Mike McKee himself had positioned directly behind Blair as his hard-on pointed menacingly at the opening of her anus. Although he rubbed the tip of his cock all about her ass, thankfully the villainous man took enough pity upon my wife that he never did penetrate her anal canal with his cock. He did however end up shoving a small wand, which had several size variations, to help stimulate my wife's virgin asshole. I was surprised at the extent that my normally shy wife went completely delirious from the little devise Mike McKee used on her -- she was overwhelmed with a sexual passion I had never witnessed her to have before.

The final act of humiliation of the night that the group bestowed upon my poor well-fucked cum-covered wife was when they held her down spread-eagled on the carpeted floor. Mike pulled some rope out of the bag and tautly tied each of her arms and legs to furniture so she was incapable of movement. Though still in a sexual fog, my Blair had a worried look on her face.

The kingpin, Mike McKee, carefully knelt down beside Blair and then proceeded to pull out of another duffel bag a huge black rubber vibrator. He slowly moved it down between my wife's outstretched legs. "You'll like this, Blair sweetie!" Mike stated with an evil grin as he slowly began to insert the huge cock-like toy into her vagina.

"Oh God," Blair wailed as he continued to shove more and more of the vibrator into her body.

The rubber dildo was larger than the cucumber which, till Mike began shoving the dildo in Blair's pussy, was the largest thing that had entered her. Once Mike had the large item inserted into Blair to the desired depth, he reached to a small switch on the bottom of the devise. "Okay Blair, our little slut, hang on," Mike chuckled as he pushed the switch on.

"Ohhh my..." my wife squealed as the life-like vibrator began a low hum.

"I think SlutBlair would prefer a little higher speed! Don't you fellows?" Mike commented as he turned the base of the vibrator, and the humming became louder and steadier.

"Ohhh God," Blair exclaimed, "please, no faster Mike! It's driving me crazy!"

With an evil grin again, as he stated to no one in particular, "What was that? Did I hear our gal say she wanted more motion?"

Several of the men laughed as Mike reached down and turned the speed knob up a little more.

"Aughh... mmmm... Oh please!" Blair cried out again. "I cannn't stopppp cummmmmmming," Blair was pleading for them to turn it off as her body shook uncontrollably.

The women now joined the group and the stereo was turned on. As my orgasming wife lay bound on the floor and I was tied to my chair, they acted like it was nothing out of the ordinary. The group laughed at Blair and made sure someone was always seated in the chairs so Blair could not move them to ease her suffering. They talked among themselves, pausing to occasionally laugh at her.

I am sure no one knew how many orgasms my wife had laying there. She was covered in sweat and barely conscious when they decided she had had enough.

The last scene I was to watch was when young Rob McKee and his friend Kyle proceeded to stand above Blair and, while the vibrator still purred away at high speed embedded in her, they proceeded to jack off on my poor disoriented wife. Their gooey substance splashed down onto Blair's exhausted body. My wife barely aware of what was happening murmured, "No more, please no."

"There you go Blair, one last bit of cum for our eager Slut!" Mike stated as the two younger men backed away from where she laid.

Seeing she still had the littlest of will, the other men formed a circle around her and began jacking off onto her sweat covered body. Her face, ringed tits, and bare pussy were their favorite targets.

Once the men had cleared away, it was now the three wives' turn to step up and take over the taunting. The three gathered around my wife like a pack of wolves... videotaping and snapping pictures with their cameras. I watched helplessly as they took shots of Blair from every angle and position... shots of her makeup-smeared-cum-covered face... photo angles that showed her cum-covered body... explicit shots of her tits with the little clamps still clinging to her nipples. Lorna pulled the chain up to painfully stretch Blair's nipples. Sheila Miller even knelt down between Blair's legs to position herself so that she had a clear photo shot looking up between my wife's still outstretched legs to take a picture of the vibrator slowly easing its way out from between her pussy lips.

I could see that Lorna McKee was getting great delight out of Blair's humiliation as she was now operating the video camera. The slightly older woman finally knelt down beside my wife and, as she stroked her perfectly manicured fingernails across Blair's flush cheeks, quietly commented, "Oh Blair honey, you've been a very naughty girl tonight and I'm afraid we've got it totally recorded," she laughed.

Slowly, her hand moved downward and tweaked the nipple clamps. "Yes, I don't suppose you want your family... friends... or especially coworkers with that promotion coming up knowing what a nasty little tramp you are, do you?" Lorna inquired. Without even receiving an answer to her question, Lorna continued, "So, since you don't want the records of tonight's little orgy getting out to the public, Blair, we expect you to be a good little slut. If you think the boys had fun with you honey, just wait till next weekend when us girls use your body for pleasure!"

Lorna let loose with an evil laugh as she rose back to a standing position and her husband Mike walked up to her side. "Oh yes, SlutBlair, in three weeks Michael has his annual club Stag party and he expects you to be in attendance... you will be in attendance, won't you my dear?" Lorna asked in a very sarcastic tone.

I looked down at my wife and watched as she feebly nodded her head in an affirmative manner.

Dalejr
Dalejr
54 Followers