Blake at the Girls School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“My god,” he whispered as he proceeded to kiss her once again, “you are magnificent.” He ran his hands up from her waist to cup her generous breasts. “No bra,” he gasped as he felt her tiny nipples.

She took his hand and moved it up under her dress to touch her thigh, “just me,” she whispered. Blake ran his hand over her firm young arse. He felt her shudder as his hand moved around to her pussy. “Your wet,” he gasped. She giggled, “I have been wet since I left the dorm.”

She pulled his hips hard against hers. Her mouth closed over his, her tongue teasing as she tried to lead him away. “I don’t want any dinner,” she whispered “let’s go to bed.”

Blake decided to slow things down. He kissed her gently and poured her a glass of wine. Elizabeth’s eyes blazed. She brushed the glass aside. “I don’t want dinner. I don’t want to get drunk. I want you.” She stood legs apart and dropped her dress to the floor. Her bright blue eyes stared at him expectantly.

She was drop dead gorgeous Blake thought as he studied her young brown body. His eyes kept returning to her pussy. Her hand had covered it at first but now she stood with her hands on her hips. He licked his lips her pussy was clean-shaven.

Elizabeth held her breath as Blake ran his eyes back and forth over her body. She waited anxiously for him to move. Finally, she could stand it no more, “take me to bed,” she whispered.

Blake ran his tongue suggestively over his lips, “What’s the rush? We’ve got all night.” Her face lit up, “Can I stay all night?” He smiled, “of course you can you cheeky young bugger.”

Knowing she was waiting, he did not move for a minute. When her eyes told him she could wait no longer, he took her in his arms and kissed down her chin to her neck.

Elizabeth wasn’t in the mood for waiting, her hands moved to his pants loosening his belt and lowering the zipper. “I want you,” she whispered .His pants dropped to the floor as she sank to her knees and looked at his rampant cock.

“I’ve never seen a real cock up close before,” she whispered. “Its beautiful.” Her hand moved to his balls and massaged them softly. He ran his hands up into her hair “Kiss it,” he groaned. Elizabeth pulled her face back, “What?” she asked. “I want you to kiss it,” he whispered.

She licked her lips. “Do you want a blow job?” When he nodded, she became agitated. “I don’t know how. I have only seen pictures in magazines. You`ll have to show me.”

Blake was stunned. He did not believe a gorgeous nineteen year old could be so innocent. At first, he thought she was kidding. Eventually he became convinced that she was completely inexperienced as far as men and sex was concerned.

“Come into the bedroom,” he groaned as he pried her hand from his cock. In the room, he laid her on the bed and stood back. “I can’t believe you have never even played with a cock.”

“Never!” she said, “We are not allowed out with boys on our own. We are always chaperoned. My parents are diplomats they are currently in Africa.”

“I have been in this bloody all girl boarding school for most of my life. You can see how isolated it is out here in the country. We rarely have male visitors. When we do they are generally old men.”

While she was explaining, she turned on her side and moved towards him. “Let me try.” she cried. Blake stood beside the bed his cock erect. She reached for it and brought her mouth to its head.

“Tell me what you want me to do,” she cried. “Lick it, kiss it,” he whispered. She hesitated then tentatively brushed her lips across the head.

Blake had been the recipient of many blowjobs. Her innocence made this one seem special. Her hot breath each time she kissed his cock made his heart beat faster.

He was struggling with his feelings should he just ram it in her mouth and blow or should he take the time and make her maiden blow job one she would remember fondly.
He looked down at Elizabeth on her knees holding his cock. She was staring up at him expectantly. Her face showed her confusion when he pushed her away.

“Let me lie down beside you,” he whispered. On the bed, he kissed down from her mouth along her cheek. Slowly he moved down to her breasts. Her small pink nipples stood out in the tiny white patch where her bikini had protected her skin from the sun.

“I’m going to eat your pussy,” he whispered. “Let’s move so I can put my head between you legs.” “Better still why don’t we lie so you can kiss my cock and I can kiss your pussy.”

After a few minutes struggling to line up pussy and cock with their respective mouths, they lay laughing together on his bed.

“ Now, I’m going to kiss your pretty pussy,” he whispered. “Why don’t you lie back and enjoy it. If you get the urge, you can kiss me.”

When she seemed to hesitate he went on, “There is no instructional manual showing the right way or wrong way to suck cock.” “Some do it better than others. Just do anything that comes into your head.” He laughed, “be gentle and loving, we are going to fuck later, so we won’t want it damaged.”

Within minutes, Elizabeth couldn`t believe the sensations his mouth was creating. To her surprise, his tongue in her pussy was making her stomach churn. Her nipples were growing harder every-minute .Her breathing more erratic. A shudder ran through her body. She gasped as her hips rose off the bed and pushed up into his face. “Oh my god,” she groaned.

That flutter through her body had heightened her senses. She was feeling things more intensely, seeing things more clearly. She was sure his hard cock was standing out stronger than when they first laid down. She ran her hands over it, pulling the skin back to expose its head. A small amount of moisture caught her eye. She stuck her tongue out and licked it away.

Blake groaned when her tongue flicked across the top of his cock. He had been waiting to see how she would react to his tongue and fingers working her pussy. He was sure she already had had a tiny orgasm. Her body had tightened and a small amount of her juice reached his tongue.

He loved her pussy. If she hadn’t told him she was a virgin, he would have guessed that she was by her reactions. Every thing he did brought loud groans and moans. Her hips and legs were constantly on the move. She kept raising her body and pushing it into his face. He had never had a woman react so vigorously and enthusiastically before.

He moved his tongue and finger to push the hood back and expose her clit. It was stiff with excitement. He ran his tongue lightly over and past it. The closing of her legs around his head and her loud groans encouraged him to tease it some more.

Elizabeth’s body was on fire, her mind in turmoil. She did not know what Blake was going to do next. The girls in the dorm will not believe what has happened she thought as she ran her hand up and down Blake’s cock. It was bigger than she had expected. This was her first cock. She was determined to make love to it and with it. Blake was right Elizabeth thought. I don’t need any instructions.

A thrill shot through Blake’s body as her tongue teased the head of his cock. He looked down at her bobbing head. “Bloody hell he groaned be careful or I’ll come in your mouth.”

Elizabeth did not answer she was consumed by the urgency her hands and kisses had developed. She gulped as his hot sweet sperm shot into her mouth. She looked up into his eyes as she gulped again and again. She tried to swallow it all but it was too much.

Blake’s body gave a little jerk as it expelled the last drop. He ran his hands through her hair holding it away so he could watch Elizabeth struggle to stop come leaking from her lips.

“That was awesome,” she cried as she struggled out of his arms to sit up on the bed. She could not contain her enthusiasm. She punched her hand in the air. “I did it. My first blow job and I made you come, I swallowed.” She fell back on the bed looking up at him “thank you,” she cried, “thank you.”

Blake smiled as he looked down at her upturned face. What a change he thought. Gone was the carefully presented face that had met him at the door. In its place was a set of puffy lips devoid of lipstick. A smear of eye shadow highlighted her wide-open staring eyes. Come shone on her cheek. Her tangled hair showed the results of their lovemaking.

Elizabeth looked down at his cock. “It’s soft, she cried. “When will it get hard again?” “Give it time love, give it time,” Blake replied as he kissed her firm young breasts.

She wriggled as his tongue and lips encircled her nipple. “I want to watch,” she groaned. “I can feel you but I want to see what you are doing.”

Blake gathered some pillows and propped them up behind her back. He spent a minute or two kissing her belly button returning repeatedly to kiss around her pussy. She lifted his head in her hands so she could look into his eyes, “talk to me,” she demanded.

Blake used his fingers to spread the lips of her pussy. He really did not know what to say. He rarely spoke when making love. “Your young cunt is beautiful.” He whispered as he slowly ran his finger up and down its lips. He felt her legs move and heard her moan quietly. “Do you like that?” he asked.

She didn’t need to answer her body told him all he needed to know. He concentrated on her pussy lips. Stroking them lightly he did not try to push inside. He kissed along the outer lips just gliding his tongue lightly over the edge. “When did you shave?”

“I did it this afternoon; my best friend Marylyn helped me.” “She helped shave you? She sounds interesting.” She squealed, “Would you like to meet her? That would be awesome.”

“Do you think she would come?” he asked. “Oh yes she’ll jump at the chance. She helped me get ready to meet you. She suggested I wear no underclothes so there would be nothing to stop you touching me.”

She looked up at Blake, “will you fuck her while I watch?” He laughed, “first things first. I am going to fuck you,” He looked her in the eye, “It will hurt a little at first then it will be over. We will make love slowly while you learn how lovely it can be.”

Elizabeth was in seventh heaven, little shudders ran through her body responding to the gentle urging of his mouth and tongue. She held her breath when his fingers enter her pussy lips. His mouth was on her clit when his finger slipped inside.

She did not know how long he kissed and played with her pussy. It seemed like hours before he pushed back away and placed his now hard cock in her hand.

“Are you ready?” he whispered. “Ye... yess,” she stammered. Her heart skipped a beat when Blake pulled back and reached over to the bedside table. “we will need a condom. Put it on for me.”

She blushed as she tried to slip the condom over the head of his cock. “It won’t go,” she cried frustrated at the time it took. “Bugger it, we don’t need it.” “Yes we do,” he growled. “Come on, just roll it on.”

Elizabeth held his cock and licked it like an ice cream. “That’s better, it’s harder now,” she whispered. She slipped the condom halfway down the shaft of his cock. “Will that do?” “It will if you want it to slip off,” he said as he tried to wriggle his cock into the top of the condom.

“Fuck the condom,” she cried. “The bloody things holding us up. I am ready to come just thinking of you cock in my pussy. I can’t wait any longer.”

She threw herself back on the bed splayed her legs apart and groaned, “Just do it.”

Blake whistled as he looked at her wide-open young body. His prick stood to attention the condom half on and half off. “I’m not riding you bareback, you’ll get fucking pregnant,” he growled.

Finally he was satisfied that it would stay on. The frustration of the delays caused by the condom and the ready availability of her hot young body made him forget himself. He lunged forward on his knees and pushed the head of his cock straight inside her moist young pussy.

He slowed when he heard her cry. He pushed his head and shoulders up to look at her. . “Oh shit I’m sorry, did I hurt you love?” She bit her lip then smiled, “it did for a minute but its ok now.”

Her hands came up to grip his waist. “Come back down here,” she moaned as she pushed her hips up off the bed and started to move her pussy against his cock.

Little whimpering and grunting sounds escaped from her mouth. Her eyes glazed over as she gave herself up to the feelings his cock was creating.

Blake tried desperately to slow her down. Elizabeth would not let him. She held him tight, her nails bighting into his flesh. Her body rammed up against his slapping noisily.

Their pace never slowed until she gave a series of little grunts. Her mouth opened wide. Her eyes closed. Little shudders rippled across her belly. Then she moaned, “Oh shit,”

Blake felt her juices flow. Her orgasm was so intense she seemed to pass out, her body flopping back on the bed. Worried he lowered himself down and kissed her wide-open mouth.

She pushed his face away from hers. A smile lit up her face. “More,” she whispered, “I want you to do it again.” Before he could answer, he felt her pussy start to move gripping his cock.

As they started to move she smiled, “you said I could stay all night.”

12