Blake Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His arms wrapped around me, with his right hand going between my breasts and his left hand heading for my panties. His touch was light and gentle, teasing my nerves.

Blake slipped his right hand over my breast, massaging it and gently playing with my nipple. I gasped and fought the urge to close my eyes and savor his touch again. Instead, I watched his hand fondle my breast. His fingers were twisting and pulling my nipple, elongating it. He flicked it with his index finger and it sent a shock through my body. I groaned at the sensation, resisting the urge to close my eyes as I watched him appreciate my body.

I looked in the mirror and followed his left hand, which was inching closer to my waistband. I watched as he slipped his hand beneath it and then felt him start to rub my clit. It was momentary before he removed his hands from my body.

I watched as he pulled my panties down leaving me completely naked.

"Kneel," he said, still kneeling on the floor himself.

I obliged and lowered my body to the floor. He pulled me onto his lap and resumed kissing my neck. His left hand went to toy with my breast, while his right hand went to my clit. I watched as he began to rub it again, circling the sensitive nub with his fingers. I gasped at his touch and my pleasure increased from the sight of Blake teasing me.

I watched him insert a finger into my dripping pussy and cried out. He pulled it out slowly then inserted another. He moved in and out slowly. I enjoyed watching him penetrate me with his fingers. I could see the glistening of my wetness on his fingers and my arousal was spiking. This was like nothing I had ever experienced.

He removed his hand, leaving me whimpering. I watched him reach behind me, then heard the distinctive sound of the zipper of his pants. Blake lifted me slightly and I saw his position the head of his cock at the entrance to my hole. He paused, leaving the tip resting outside. I was aching for it.

"This is what I get to see when I make love to you," he whispered in my ear. He pushed into me painstakingly slowly.

I watched as each inch passed into my body, making me tremble. There was no greater sight than watching his cock fill me. My body's responses were greater than before. My body felt hotter, my heart was pounding faster, and my breathing was uncontrollable. Everything was on overload. I watched him pull out, only to fill me again. I moaned loudly as I enjoyed myself on his shaft.

Eventually, I took control and began riding him, watching myself slide along his shaft, I heard him moan in my ear.

"That's it baby," he said, grabbing my hips to help steady me. We increased our tempo and soon I was bouncing on him, moaning and twisting. I saw my tits bouncing in the mirror, as well as his lubricated shaft piercing into my body. Watching and feeling everything was too much for me. I cried out as my body went rigid, my pelvis tightened and my juices soaked his shaft. Moments later, Blake groaned in my ear as he stilled himself, and unloaded deep inside me.

When he pulled out of me, I watched as his wet cock was removed and the mixture of our love juices trickled down my leg.

I had had sex numerous times, but I never watched a man fuck me, or in Blake's case, make passionate love to me. It was nothing I had ever seen, but it was mind blowing. I saw our experience through Blake's eyes for the first time. I saw how intimate it all really was and I knew that he loved me.

Blake scooped me up in his arms and carried me to bed. Once there, he laid next to me, gazing into my eyes.

"That is what I see when I make love to you. It is what I have always seen. My feelings for you are real. I love you and I see it every time we are together like that."

He kissed me sweetly, then brought his forehead to mine, keeping me close.

"You can't be a whore when what we did was out of an act of love. Never think you are because it's not true."

"Okay," I whispered.

He was right. What we had was real and no one could make me regret anything about how we came together. It wasn't ideal or perfect, but without it, I wouldn't be in the arms of the man I loved.

I smiled at him for the first time since the afternoon, before nuzzling against his chest and falling to sleep.

12