Blake's Bad Decision Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that things were starting to happen and with him remembering the feeling in his finger from moments ago, Blake was already noticeably excited. He lay with his head looking straight up and now his penis became fully erect and stood pointing directly at the ceiling as well. He couldn't help but look down though and noticed that the only arm coming out of the extractor was headed right for his penis. The 3 jointed metallic arm placed the clear plastic bell right on the tip of Blake's penis. The opening of the bell was only about 3/4 of an inch in diameter and seemed to fit neatly over the opening of Blake's cock.

It was obvious that the little tube had some suction going on because it adhered immediately and formed a tight seal over Blake's urethra.

"This of course is the other reason they call it the extractor." Wallace's voice said over the speakers. "With this machine we are going to collect as much semen as we can from you in one session. Everything is ready, just let me know when you are ready to start."

Blake was already breathing slightly heavy. He was surprised by how turned on he was by all of this. It was as if Wallace knew that doing the demonstration on his finger would somehow raise his excitement level for the thing to work its magic on his most sensitive of body parts. He raised his right hand in a thumbs up.

The camera watched as his penis twitched once or twice without anything even touching it except for the little suction cup tube. As usual he was already starting to pre-cum by now, but instead of dribbling down the shaft of his cock, the little clear tube on the end of his dick suddenly filled with a couple of inch long lines of white-clear liquid as it became apparent what the purpose of the little suction bell was for.

Not a single bit escaped the tube and made it onto his penis. Every drop of his cum was instantly collected by the little bell. The liquid traveled along the tube like medicine through an IV line and soon it disappeared inside the top of the extractor.

"Jeez, we haven't even gotten started. You must be a little excited." Wallace said into the microphone so that Blake could hear him. He was watching on the monitor at his control station. In his view he could see Blake laying on the exam table from the perspective of the top of the extractor. Now using the touchpad near his right hand he clicked on Blake's penis on the monitor like he had earlier when he designated his finger as the target for the machine. A little red dot appeared on the middle of Blake's shaft.

All 16 of the microfilament metallic tentacles grew out of 16 different hatches on the metal obelisk. They weaved through the air from different angles, some spreading out wide so that they could curve around from Blake's left side even though the machine was on his right, some making a bee line for his penis strait from the machine. In seconds all 16 little red tips of the tentacles were hovering less than an inch from the base of Blake's shaft all the way up to the apple shaped head which was still wearing the clear little bell like a top hat.

"Don't worry, it'll go slowly." Wallace said over the speakers. He set the machine in full automation and sat back to watch the fun begin.

Blake lowered his chin so that he could see what was happening. It looked like 16 metal tentacles from a jellyfish were surrounding his cock. They even behaved as if they were underwater, hanging weightless from every impossible angle. Then all at once each filament arm surged forward and pressed their little silicone blobs against the flesh of Blake's penis. At first the sensation was not as intense as it had been on his finger, however feeling so many different points of his penis being stimulated slightly all at once caused him to involuntarily open his mouth and gasp slightly.

His hips pressed upward slightly and the camera watched as all 16 tentacles undulated upwards to keep their tips glued to the same spots on his flesh. It felt as if slight waves of pleasure were being radiated through the tissue of his penis already.

He could feel the tiny little tips vibrating slightly as he had when the one had touched his finger.

Wallace glanced over at the vitals on his screen. Blake's heartrate was already at 75. He grinned as his own penis was also rock hard now.

Blake was pretty sure the intensity was steadily increasing.

In the camera view his penis had swelled to its fully engorged state to where the head was full and round and the veins in the shaft were pronounced and clearly full to capacity with blood. A couple more 1 to 2 inch long lines of liquid emerged from the clear plastic bell on the end of Blake's penis and into the ¼ inch tube and spiraled up and into the top of the machine once again.

Now each little red blob of silicone began to glow like red Christmas lights. They all began to move in a tiny ½ inch circle. Blake could feel the surface of his penis growing slick as the little blobs painted on some sort of lube as they continued to massage the most sensitive flesh of his body. His mouth watered and his vision grew blurry for a second and he involuntarily mumbled the word "Please" for no real reason. It felt as though every nerve in his penis was firing at once now. The pleasure that was building in his cock was stronger than he had ever imagined.

The little finger-like blobs continued to move in the tiny circles for a long time but then they glowed brighter and at once all of them began to move in a different pattern now. They were not arranged in any kind of circles or rings but rather they were all just evenly dispersed up and down his length. They now moved up and down his shaft in little one inch lines no matter where they were touching on his cock. They moved up towards the tip at the same time and they all slid back down towards his body at the same time almost like the tentacles of a sea anemone waving in the ocean. Most importantly they all continued to maintain pressure on the same section of his penis that each little blob had first made contact with. In no way were they all moving up and down his entire length. Each one only moved about an inch at a time.

In the camera view his hips seemed rigid and tight. He was clearly frozen with pleasure. He was sure only about a minute or so had gone by but there was nothing he could do to keep his excitement at a manageable level. Everything was happening so quickly and it was clear the machine was designed with expedience and results in mind.

Blake also realized that he hadn't actually closed his mouth from the moment he had first uttered the word "please". His mouth was frozen, still forming the word and now he began to breathe loudly and heavily in an almost hyperventilating fashion.

His hips, however, were so still that as he orgasmed for the first time, the head of his cock could be seen throbbing as the skin grew taught and relaxed slightly over and over again, pumping cum into the little plastic bell. Now the clear tube coming out of the bell ran solid white for a long time as the tube sucked every last drop of semen out of Blake's penis.

He thought everything was going to reset and start over like it normally did when he was performing with another person but the machine seemed to sense that he wasn't done yet. It had subsided the pulses from its many little silicone tipped fingers while he ejaculated, but as the tube emptied and the little bell on the end of his dick went clear he could feel them ramping up again.

Wallace watched his monitor as Blake's vitals displayed across the screen. It was clear the boy had climaxed hard as his heartrate went up above 120 but now just as it started to drop he watched as the extractor's intensity meter began to climb back up.

The 16 little fingers began rubbing circles again in each of their little sections of Blake's penis but now some of them that were located closer to the base moved up to focus more little blobs of silicone onto the still swollen head.

The intensity increased back up to where it was before. Now Blake had closed his eyes but he could feel even more orgasmic sensations building even quicker than the first time. He had just climaxed only a few seconds ago and now once again his hips began to shudder rather than thrust. He could feel his entire cock throbbing as once again he could feel his body emptying as the tube sucked him dry. He looked down to see for the first time, his juices running white through the spiraling tubing and into the machine. Then his vision started to blur as a third climax began to overtake him. He couldn't believe how quickly this machine was emptying him.

Wallace was cackling with delight now. He had turned his microphone off as he watched his monitor with a weird sort of hunger. Whatever the league had done to this boy had made him extraordinary. He had already watched the tube fill with his fluids twice now and before his eyes a third spiral of cum disappeared inside his extractor machine.

"Phenomenal!" Wallace exclaimed. And yet the machine kept going. Blake was now steadily moaning inside the circular room as a forth orgasm caused him to begin sweating slightly. Blake recalled this was usually the point at which things began to calm down, he had never came more than four times since the implant had been installed but the machine continued to rub and stroke his entire knob with its little appendages.

His hips were now gently thrusting towards the ceiling but the little appendages never once moved from the spots that they were currently focusing on. No matter how much his penis bobbed up and down the arms undulated up and down with the motion keeping the tips in exactly the same spot on his body. He felt the third orgasm subside as the little blobs of silicone seemed to ease the sensations they were vibrating, pulsing and rubbing into his cock but as soon as he finished ejaculating they would ramp right back up again.

His head was spinning. The forth orgasm hit him causing his hips to freeze and shudder as more cum was drawn out of him into the tube. But now he found himself growing lethargic. His eyes closed and his body became heavy and weak. He lay there as the blobs continued their unceasing errand. This was the point that Dr. Gentlehands had stopped during his first live performance and yet the machine kept going. His body wasn't moving anymore and his mouth was silent, and yet he was surprised to feel a fifth climax well up inside of him.

In the camera it looked as though he was unconscious and unmoving and yet as the little blobs stroked away at his cock the tube on the end of his dick filled with a brief line of cum that was much clearer than the previous four had been. The blobs slowed down their dance of pleasure on the skin of his penis as they seemed to vibrate more and move less. Blake could barely comprehend what was happening outside of his body and yet he could feel a final orgasm building in his tired flesh.

His head was rolled off to the side now and his eyes were closed. A slight groan exited his mouth as a final stream of cum filled the little tub and ran up into the machine.

The machine finally started to wind down as his body became still. The tiny metallic arms began to recede back through the air and into the large metal obelisk. The larger arm from the top of the machine reached down and plucked the suction bell off of the tip of Blake's penis. A tiny web of fluid trailed between the head and the little clear bell for a second before it dripped off and was slurped up into the machine.

Finally the four arms reached out of the back of the machine and pulled the four sensor cups off of Blake's chest. His cock already began to subside and by the time he slowly got to a sitting position it drooped against the cold table between his legs.

"Didn't I tell you how good this visit was going to be?!" Wallace exclaimed running into the room. "That was amazing! Members all over the globe are already messaging in saying what a beautiful performance that was. You have got quite the following Mr. Shy."

"I need to lay down." Blake muttered.

He was so drowsy he didn't even notice Wallace's eyes glued to his crotch this time. He just staggered out of the room and into the hallway with all the doors. Wallace ran out and directed him to another door where he walked through into a room with two hammocks set up in the center of the room. Blake fell forward into one of the hammocks and was delighted as the thing swallowed him up. He passed out instantly.

Dr. Smiley sat at his desk back in the college town headquarters of the League. He was one of the people that had been watching the performance. He smiled from ear to ear as the machine removed all of the parts from Blake's body and he quickly stood up and turned to see Mr. Strange standing there naked behind him.

"Oh, Mr. Strange, so good to see you."

"I read that the boy would be visiting the extractor today. I know how much you get worked up over seeing those performances. I assumed you would be aroused after the performance was over. Would you like to do a performance of your own with...me?"

Smiley looked down at Strange's truly colossal penis that was now starting to get erect.

"Oh Mr. Strange, there's a good reason you are my favorite. Let me go get some lube."

He started to get up to run to his other desk when Mr. Strange took one hand out from behind his back.

"I've already got it right here for you sir. Would you like me to lay down or do you want to do it with me standing up?"

Smiley beamed up at the massive man.

"Whichever way you prefer." He said filled with joy.

12