Blame It on Barbados

Story Info
A couple enjoy a steamy second honeymoon on a tropical island.
15.1k words
4.29
51.3k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamboman
jamboman
151 Followers

I could hear the hair-dryer being used in the bathroom, so I knew that my wife, Stacey, didn't need any privacy. Nevertheless, I wanted to be courteous so I called through the closed door.

"Honey, may I come in? I need to pee."

The hair-dryer went silent for a moment as she answered "Yep", then it started up again.

I opened the door and walked in. Stacey was standing in front of the mirror blow-drying her long blond hair. She was stark naked. Her skin still had a healthy glow from the shower. Tall and slim with B-cup breasts, she looked really great. Some people have compared her looks to Brie Larson, only taller. While I emptied my bladder, I kept staring at my gorgeous wife. At times like those, I realise what a lucky guy I am. She eventually noticed that I was staring at her.

"What are you staring at? You've seen me naked before" she asked, with a smile.

"Yeah, I know, it's just that you're looking especially great today." My dick had begun to stiffen a little, so I put it quickly back into my pants before she noticed.

"Thanks, I'm feeling great. This Barbados trip is coming at the right time. It's been really hectic at the firm these past few months and getting away from work for a couple of weeks will recharge my batteries." Stacey is a lawyer and her case load had been high. She is smart as well as beautiful.

Stacey had finished drying her hair and was now putting on some eye make-up. She leaned closer to the mirror as she did so, bending slightly at the waist and showing off her curved ass to perfection. I felt my cock twitch slightly in my pants. Do we have time for a quickie, I wondered?

After 15 years of marriage she knows me very well. She took her eyes off the mirror briefly and looked over at me again. She gave another smile.

"Forget it, big boy," she cooed. "You can take your eyes off my ass. You know that I rarely say 'no', but we have a plane to catch this morning. I promise that I'll make it up to you when we get to our resort. We'll have lots of time in the next two weeks and can fuck all day long, if you're fit enough."

"Oh, I'll be fit enough," I replied as I walked over to her. "Let me give you a little taste of what's ahead for you."

She turned towards me but, before she had time to react to my comments, I slid my hand between her legs and cupped her blond mound. She gasped in surprise at my sudden move, then her body twitched visibly as my middle finger made contact with her clit.

"No, Stan, please. I don't want to fuck and get all sweaty. Save it for later." She was squirming to get away from me, but I had her trapped between my body and the sink. Nevertheless, I didn't want to piss her off, so I gave the clit one more stroke and up down, then released her.

"OK, Honey, let's save it for Barbados. But fair warning, your legs will be apart more often than they'll be closed over the next two weeks."

"That's OK with me," she replied as we walked out of the bathroom together. "In fact, why don't we consider this vacation to be a second honeymoon? Let's have a bet to see which of us is the first to get tired of fucking."

"It's a deal," I replied happily. "At a minimum we'll be fucking once every day. The first to say 'not today' or 'I'm not in the mood', or anything similar, which results in us not having sex for an entire day, loses."

"It's a bet then," she laughed as we playfully shook hands to seal the bet. "Once a day will be easy for me, all I have to do is open my legs and say 'Let's do it.'. You have to get it up and keep it up, every day. But what are we wagering? Money?"

I thought for a second or two, then blurted out the first thing that came to my mind.

"No, not money. The winner gets to make any request, anything at all, and the loser must go along with the request."

Stacey's eyes popped wide with surprise. "Wow, that could mean some really kinky stuff. This idea of yours coming just seconds after you've been ogling my ass. What makes me think that some anal fucking is in my future? But it doesn't matter. I know that I'm going to win this bet. However, just to be clear, nothing too crazy. I'll never agree to a gang-bang, for instance, just in case you're dumb enough to be thinking about something like that."

"Noted, and I would never want you to get gang-banged. But I'll think of something different for both of us. And you need to think of something too, in the unlikely event that you win."

"OK, I agree then. Now, we'd better get ready. Bob and Carol will be here with the taxi in a little while."

Bob and Carol Anderson are our closest friends and they are joining us for the vacation. Carol is a lawyer, just like Stacey, and they work together in the same office. Bob is an engineer.

When the taxi arrived, Stacey and I were all packed and ready. Stacey had put on tight, white Capri pants and a white turtleneck, sleeveless sweater. She was also wearing huge sunglasses and her hair was tied up in a pony tail. She looked like a movie star. Bob made no attempt to hide his admiration as he stared at my wife. But Carol is no slouch when it comes to looks either. She's brunette, a little shorter than Stacey, and possibly five pounds too heavy. But she has a pretty face, a curvy body, tight little boobs, and shapely legs. Both of our wives usually drew lecherous stares whenever the four of us went out together.

Our flight to Barbados took off right on time. The flight time from New York to Barbados is about five hours. Most people get up from their seat at some point and wander around for a few minutes, just to stretch their legs. Stacey and Carol had gone for such a walk when Bob slid over and sat down beside me.

"How ya doin', buddy? All set for a great time in beautiful Barbados?" he asked.

"Yeah, I sure am. We all need a break, especially our wives, and it will be good to get away from the chilly weather for a while. The high temperature today in New York will be 35 degrees, whereas in Bridgetown it will 82. I expect the change of pace and the warm weather will make the gals relaxed. That should be good for us. Just what the doctor ordered."

When I said that I gave Bob a knowing look and a wink and he nodded in agreement.

"I have to tell you, Stan, your Stacey is looking especially good today. You're going to have to beat off the other guys at the resort with a stick, me included, especially when she's around the pool in a bikini."

"Don't I know it. But you're faced with the same problem with Carol. She's looking pretty damn good too. With those two at the pool lying side by side in bikinis, the guys will be like bees around a honey pot. We'll just have to make sure the girls get everything they need from us. We don't want to give them any excuse for flirting." Bob nodded in agreement.

"Speaking of giving them everything they need," I whispered as I looked around to make sure no-one, especially the wives, was in earshot, "I need to let you in on a secret. Stacey wants this vacation to be a second honeymoon."

Bob whistled quietly. "You know what that means, don't you?" he whispered his reply. "Non-stop fucking for you, big guy! You're a very lucky man; and you've made me very jealous."

"No need to be jealous," I continued with a whisper. "You and Carol can have a second honeymoon too. Fuck her brains out."

"I'll try. What do you have planned for Stacey?"

"I'm planning to keep it simple, just the usual positions. We also made a bet, that the first one to say 'no' loses. Stacey is a very determined woman, so there's no chance of her allowing me to win. She's liable to give me a heart attack due to excessive fucking rather than lose the bet."

"I don't want you having a heart attack, so call me if you need any help," whispered Bob, only half joking. "I'll be glad to help out a friend in need." All the talk about Stacey having frequent sex was arousing him. He would give his right arm to fuck my wife. "By the way, what do you have to pay if you lose the bet?"

"I have to do anything she asks of me, or agree to anything she wants, and I can't refuse."

"Jeez, that could be anything. You'd better not lose. It would be better if Stacey lost, then you could get her to do anything. I can think of some nice suggestions you could make. One in particular."

"Yeah, I'll bet you can, but don't get your hopes up," I snorted. I'm well aware that Bob has the hots for my wife and I'm also aware of the suggestion he would make in the event I win the bet. I looked toward the back of the plane and saw our wives making their way back up the aisle. "Anyway, the girls are heading this way, so you'd better get back to your seat. And remember, don't say a word about any of this to Carol, and certainly no snide remarks to Stacey. She'd be pissed-off if she knew that I've told you about any of this."

"Your secret is safe with me, pal. But don't forget that I'm here to help, if necessary. What happens in Barbados stays in Barbados."

Bob darted back to his original seat and Stacey sat back down beside me.

"You've been a long time," I commented. "Was there a line-up for the toilets?"

"We didn't use the toilets. There were a couple of empty rows of seats at the back and Carol and I had a long chat, some girl-talk."

"Is everything OK?"

Stacey lowered her voice so that only I could hear. "Not really. Things aren't great between Bob and Carol. She's hoping that this vacation will allow them to patch things up a bit."

"Jeez, that's not so good. What's going on?"

"Basically, Bob's being a jackass is the bottom line. Carol thinks he's messing around with another woman at work, and he's pressuring her for them to have an open marriage."

"Open marriage? Bullshit! That's just an excuse for him to fool around. What a clown. What did you suggest?"

"I'm no marriage counselor, but I told her to do her best to keep stop things getting out of control. But I have to ask you, what do you think of Carol? Do you like her?"

"Yes, I like her. She's a sweet girl. Why do you ask?"

"I mean, do you really like her? Would you sleep with her?"

I was stunned at the sudden change in direction of the conversation. "Whoa, whoa, Stacey. Where did that question come from?"

"Carol really likes you and she says that Bob is hot for me, and she's wondering if an evening of wife-swapping while we're in Barbados would help settle Bob down again. How you feel about that?"

"Bob is a bigger asshole than I thought and I don't give a shit about him settling down. First of all, I'm not swapping wives with anyone. That would be a road to disaster as far as I'm concerned. Second, although Carol is definitely fuckable, the mere thought of you being in bed with Bob makes me want to puke. He's a lecherous prick. Third ... aw fuck it, why am I looking for reasons to say forget it? The answer is no, it isn't going to happen."

Stacey snuggled closer to me. "That's what I told Carol, Honey, but I wanted to hear you say it too. Thanks for the reassurance. Bob's not a bad-looking guy but, after what Carol just told me, he'd be the last guy on this plane that I'd fuck."

I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer. "Let's not get involved in their marital problems. We have a honeymoon ahead of us and I'm going to need all my energy, physical and mental, to take care of my wife's needs. Besides, I don't want to get distracted and lose our bet. I suspect that you'd come up with some evil method of payment."

"Hah," Stacey laughed, "you know me too well. I'm going to win the bet and I've got the germ of an idea of what you'll have to do. Once I've figured out the details it will be so delicious, and I'm going to love it."

I let my hand fall into her lap and gently squeezed the top of her thigh. "I can hardly wait to start. The games begin tonight."

Stacey leaned over to kiss my cheek, which meant that her body hid her hand from the other passengers as she grabbed my cock through my pants. "I can't wait either," she giggled.

The rest of the flight was uneventful. We landed at Grantley Adams international airport in southern Barbados, collected our bags, cleared customs without any problems, and boarded a small shuttle bus to take us to our all-inclusive resort in the Saint Lawrence Gap area of the island. I noticed that Bob tried to sit next to Stacey on the 8-seater bus, but she easily slid away from him and sat alone on a seat near a window. I deliberately sat in the seat next to Carol, and she gave me a big smile as she nudged shoulders with me playfully. Yeah, I could fuck her, I thought, she's really very attractive. But why should I when I have a hot wife like Staey?

The short drive to the resort was pleasant. We drove along narrow roads, some lined with fields of sugar cane, and marvelled at the colour of the trees and shrubs, especially the glorious multi-colored hibiscus. We had just left the dreary, grey scenery of a late-winter New York and were now looking at a tropical paradise. I was reminded of the opening scenes in the movie "Wizard of Oz" where Kansas was in black and white, but when Dorothy arrived in Oz suddenly everything was in technicolor. Stacey was enthralled at what she was seeing and was already busy with her camera.

She looked over at me and gave a dazzling smile. "Pretty amazing, huh Honey? I'm in love with this island already."

I smiled back and answered "It's going to be a great vacation." I could tell that Stacey was in a buoyant, relaxed mood which boded well for the 14 days ahead. Judging by the very early indications of Stacey's mood, it was shaping up to be a busy second honeymoon.

As we left the bus at the resort Stacey was already checking out her surroundings, and saw the pool nearby with a pool bar close at hand. Beyond the pool was the Caribbean Sea, with its startling blue-green water. We could hear the quiet crashing of the surf on the sandy beach. We were assigned a room on the ground level, with a walk out patio that was only 20 or 30 yards from the pool. Bob and Carol were assigned the room next to ours. Stacey, always the organiser, decided to get the vacation rolling quickly as we walked from the check-in desk to our rooms.

"This glorious sunshine is too good to waste, so let's get out there as quickly as possible. We can unpack and settle in later. Let's all get changed into our swim wear and meet down by the pool right away. First person there reserves four lounges and orders four pina coladas. Everyone cool with that?"

"Sounds great," replied Carol. "I can't wait to feel that hot sun on my skin." Carol was sounding bubbly too, which made me feel better after the disturbing conversation I'd had with Stacey on the plane. Maybe a nice relaxing vacation will sort out her marital issues with Bob.

We reached our rooms and parted from the other couple with a cheery "See you soon" from Stacey. The room was nothing special, but was clean and fresh, had a queen-sized bed, a small kitchen and a bathroom with a shower. This was to be our home for the next two weeks, and it would do fine. I opened the door and walked out onto the patio. It was lined with beautiful flowers, and had a short walk over a lawn to the pool. The surf was noisier now, but it was a relaxing, soothing sound. When I walked back into the room, Stacey was already naked and was rummaging through her suitcase searching for her bikini. Seeing her naked again, and bent over again, brought back to same sexual stirrings that I'd had when I saw her naked in the bathroom earlier in the day. I decided to push my luck.

"When you said to the others 'see you soon' you didn't mean immediately did you? We have a few minutes to spare, right?"

Stacey got my meaning. "We don't have time for what you have in mind, Honey. There will be lots of time for that later."

"Oh," I said jokingly. "You're saying no already? I didn't expect to win our bet this quickly. Fine, 'no' it is and I win the bet."

"Hold on, pal, hold on," replied Stacey. "You've got me on a technicality. Alright, let's do something, but it has to be quick otherwise Bob and Carol will be suspicious. How about if I give you a blow job? It's not messy and it's fast."

I walked back to the patio door, closed it and pulled the drapes shut. "That sounds good to me. Judging by how hot you've made me feel, it shouldn't take long at all."

As I walked back toward Stacey, I quickly tore off my shirt, dropped my pants and underwear, and was instantly as naked as her.

"Standing up or lying down?" she asked as she gave me a quick kiss on the mouth.

"Standing," I replied and leaned against the nearest wall.

Stacey dropped to her knees in front of me and pushed my legs apart. She kneeled between my feet. I looked down at her, which gave me a perfect view of her long straight back, curved hips and shapely buttocks. Her blond hair fell in front of her face, brushing against the front of my thighs. That could have been wonderful inspiration for me, except that I didn't need it.

She was serious about getting to the pool as soon as possible and didn't waste any time with licks or kisses on my cock, which had stiffened nicely. My intention had been to make things last as long as possible, but Stacey had the exact opposite plan. I felt my cock immediately engulfed in her warm mouth and a thrill ran through my loins as she sucked ... hard. The old joke about the woman who could suck a tennis ball through a garden hose applied to Stacey in this situation. She continued to suck as she moved her mouth up and down on my cock's head, while with one hand she stroked my shaft and cupped my balls with the other. Someone with strong willpower might have been able to resist this action for a while, and simply enjoy the sensations, but I wasn't that person and I felt the orgasm quickly building within me. I put both my hands on the back of her head and began to thrust into her mouth. After years of marriage she recognised the signs and took my cock deeper just as I came, injecting my warm cum into her throat.

"That's it, baby. Suck my cock," I groaned.

For a few seconds the only sounds in the room were of me groaning and Stacey breathing heavily through her nose. As usual, she didn't spill a drop and milked me dry with her hand and mouth, swallowing continuously. As we calmed down, one of her hands dropped down to her crotch and I could see her finger her clit slowly. The blow job had turned her on as well.

Eventually, she stood up and looked into my eyes. Her eyelids were heavy, which I recognised as sexual lust. She kissed me on my mouth again, and I could smell my cum on her breath.

"Well, that was a good way to start our honeymoon," she whispered, "but now I really need that pina colada. Let's get down to the pool."

I put on my swimsuit, and Stacey slipped into a bikini that I hadn't seen before. It was pale blue and green, and matched her eye coloring perfectly. It wasn't skimpy, but it wasn't conservative either. She, and it, were going to get a lot of attention at the pool and on the beach. Before we walked out onto the patio she put on a beach robe. It covered her up a bit, but still didn't leave much to the imagination. I knew that I was going to be the envy of a lot of guys over the next two weeks. Her normal large sunglasses, a wide-brimmed sunhat, and flip-flops matching her bikini completed her ensemble. She looked like a movie star.

We walked down to the pool hand in hand like young lovers.

When we arrived at the pool it was quite busy, with about 90% of the lounges occupied. There were also several people in the pool. Late winter and early spring is the busy season in Barbados. That's when tourists from the northern United States and Canada, eager for some sunshine and warmth after a long winter, descend on the tropical island in large numbers. Barbados is relatively expensive compared to some other Caribbean islands, mainly because it's so far south and the airfare is high. Most of the people we saw were older than us, probably due to the cost deterring younger tourists. Nevertheless, our appearance at the pool, or should I say Stacey's appearance, generated some interest among the people relaxing on the lounges. I could see several of the older men watching as we walked around the edge of the pool, and one grey-haired man got a sharp elbow in the ribs from his wife, who thought he was staring too much at the tall blonde.

jamboman
jamboman
151 Followers