Blame it on Pattaya Ch. 02

Story Info
Marge's inner slut continues to evolve.
2.9k words
4.2
52.3k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note...In order for this to make sense, Part 1 should be read first.

(To the anonymous ignoramuses out there who take such offense at my subject matter, you always have the choice of not reading my stories. Or better yet subscribe to Focus on the Family. I'm sure they will welcome your viewpoint.}

Marge and I had our morning shower and got ready for our coming boat ride. I threw on my favorite Mets t-shirt and a pair of shorts but Marge dressed for the kill. It seemed that when she'd confessed having the hots for Hans a big weight had been lifted off her shoulders and she was starting to make up for lost time.

After slipping on her new thong, she pulled a breezy looking off the shoulder pale yellow sundress over her head, and then topped it off with a wide brimmed straw hat with a black bow in the front. Her dress just barely covered her shapely ass and together with the hat and a pair of open toe low heels, it made her look as cute as a button.

Then my budding slut surprised me even more by fastening a gold bracelet on her ankle she must have picked up in the hotel's gift shop.

"You look great Marge, jeez, I had no idea you owned anything that short, and that ankle bracelet looks really hot!"

"The dress is a going away gift the girls got me dear. They wanted their mom to look cool on her vacation. What do you think? Do I look cool?"

She smiled coyly, turned her back on me, and bent over exposing her nearly naked ass. I had never seen her look so slutty. Marge was going through a metamorphosis before my very eyes.

The lipstick she wore was scarlet red and glossy, accenting her plump lips, and when she smiled, she had the look of a woman that liked to suck cock. Imagining those lips wrapped around Hans's big cock had me dripping precum like a leaky faucet.

"I don't know about making you look cool honey. If anything, I'd say it makes you look hotter than hell! If Hans doesn't go after you today, it's sure not going to be through any fault of your own. God you look so fuckable! What a change!"

Marge blushed and looked away. I think she was still trying to get her head around the fact she was so horny for another man and I was encouraging her to fuck him. This was new territory for her. Having the man you're married to helping to get you a good screwing wasn't exactly something she'd been taught to do in any of her Sunday school classes. It's hard to put away a lifetime of rules.

"You know Marge, its nice to finally meet the real you." I smiled. "The one that doesn't listen to all those thou shalt nots. Look at what a sexpot you've become in just two days! You've really loosened up. It must feel good to you, too."

"I can't say I'm not scared, but it is exciting Fred! I'm sorry that our marriage has been so predictable. I've been a bit of a wet blanket up until now, haven't I?"

"Don't worry about it baby. Let's just say we lost our way for a while, and leave it at that. Anyway, we've got a lot of catching up to do!"

"I'm still so nervous about today Fred. I don't even know where to start!"

"Relax baby...all you need to do is show up and let nature take its course. There's no script for these things!"

"Fred, I love you so much... you're sure you're okay with what might happen today?"

I took her hand and placed it on my stiffening cock.

"Are you kidding Marge? Is this enough proof for you? Now we'd better get a move on. It's getting late and they'll be wondering if were coming!"

********************

Sure enough when we got to the lobby, they had just called a taxi. The three of them greeted us warmly.

"Marge! Fred! Thank god, you're here! We thought you'd changed your minds and we were about to go without you."

Hans beamed at Marge and looked her up and down.

"How lovely you are Marge. What a beautiful body you have." He turned to me. "Fred you're a very lucky man!"

"You told me beautiful things are meant to be admired, but I think they're also meant to be shared. Don't you think so, Hans?"

"Yes, yes, I believe you're right!" he said, giving me a faint smile.

I shook his hand and we exchanged knowing looks. A sexual tension hung in the air as Frieda and Anika looked on with predatory smiles. .I felt a surge of excitement that only men who have shared their wives could ever know. My balls ached with the knowledge that I had just given this young German bull permission to fuck my wife.

Marge just stood there quietly, looking flushed with her head bowed submissively. Frieda and Anika each took her by an arm and led her towards the waiting taxi.

********************

As the island grew near, Hans turned off the motor and the boat drifted towards shore. Taking the rope tied to its bow; he leapt out of the boat and waded through the warm shallow water until he had pulled us all to dry land.

Once we were all ashore, Frieda and Anika spread out a blanket on the sand under some palm trees, and took out a bottle of wine and plastic glasses from a cooler that they had carried ashore. The beach Hans picked was a picture postcard setting with a little crescent shaped bay, white powdery sand, and turquoise water fringed with coconut palms.

The hotel had packed us a beautiful picnic lunch and after we had our fill of food and drink, the two women cleaned up, then with an easy familiarity started brushing each other's hair. Marge sat on a corner of the blanket quietly watching as the two women did their hair and then shed their tops and applied tanning oil to each other.

Hans sat on the blanket behind Marge, massaging the tension from her neck and shoulders. He was shirtless and wearing old frayed denim cutoffs that did little to hide his obvious erection. Marge rested her head on his chest as she sat back silently watching Frieda rubbing oil into Anika's breasts. Anika noticed her staring and smiled.

"You really should put some oil on too, Marge. You have to protect that lovely skin of yours. There's no point being in Thailand if you can't get an overall tan."

"Anika I...I'm really not sure I'm ready for that. My body is nowhere near as nice as yours and Frieda's!"

"Nonsense Marge, you have an exquisite figure! Relax, there's no one else on this island but us. Now don't be silly, let me help you out of that dress."

Anika kept insisting until Marge finally gave in and raised her arms, and allowed her to pull off her dress. After she'd unfastened Marge's bikini top and freed her breasts, Anika stared hungrily at my wife's hardened nipples before reluctantly handing Frieda the bottle of suntan oil.

My heart skipped a beat as Frieda poured suntan oil all over my wife's breasts, and Hans worked the oil into her teats with his big powerful hands. Marge moaned and laid back on the blanket as Hans whispered something in her ear, then she raised her bum to allow Frieda to slip off her thong.

All pretence was gone now. Frieda kissed Marge's nipples while Hans stood up and lowered his shorts. My wife gasped as his enormous cock sprang up. It was thick as her wrist and heavily veined, and made an audible slap as it hit his belly button. Hans watched Marge's reaction and a wicked smile crossed his face

"Get on your knees cunt!" he ordered. You're going to finish what you started yesterday at the gardens!"

By now, I was standing with my cock out of my pants playing with myself. Hans wasn't the only one who wanted to see Marge finish what she had started. I slowly pumped my cock, eager to see what would happen next.

Up until now, Hans had seemed the perfect gentleman. He'd never spoken to her like this before and Marge hesitated, instinctively covering her breasts with her hands. Frieda tore her hands away and yanked her up on to her knees. Although Frieda was totally naked, from seemingly out of nowhere, she had produced a short leather riding crop.

"Do what Hans says, you naughty little bitch and be quick about it!" she hissed, smacking Marge's ass with the crop and leaving an angry red welt on her nicely rounded buttock.

"Please... Frieda, please, don't hurt me! I'll do as I'm told," Marge cried.

I flinched, as Frieda's riding crop whistled through the air and landed on Marge's other cheek.

"Hurry up then, be quick about it!" she said in an authorative voice.

Marge whimpered then got on her knees raising her bum in total surrender to Frieda. Her heavy tits swayed beneath her, their nipples swollen with lust. I noticed her cunt was sopping, its wetness a sign of her arousal. She pleaded with Hans.

"Fuck me Hans! Fuck me!! I need you so much!!!"

"Marge," Hans said quietly, "we have some unfinished business to attend to. Your husband needs to see what a whore you can be when you're with another man. I want you to suck my cock, so he can see what a cheap slut he married."

That was all the invitation Marge needed. She was all over his cock like white on rice. Hans was right. She really was a cheap whore, sucking and slobbering away on his giant cock. Meanwhile Frieda was behind her, busy massaging Marge's tits. My own cum built in my balls as I watched Hans fuck Marge's mouth while Frieda played with her tits. Red-faced, and ready to come at any moment, Hans gritted his teeth as Marge's crimson lips sealed themselves around his foamy, fully engorged prick. I squeezed my cock, pumping it faster and faster, so preoccupied I didn't notice Anika until she stood directly in front of me.

"Here, you poor thing, let me help you with that!" she whispered quietly. Anika got on her knees and took my cock down her throat in one smooth, easy motion. The red headed young minx could have easily earned a living as a sword swallower. Her nose was buried in my pubic hair as she bobbed her head up and down. I felt my prick throb deep in her larynx and knew I couldn't hold out much longer. Suddenly I heard Hans cry out as he shuddered and let go, pumping his copious load into Marge's mouth.

"Oh, fuck!!! Oh fuck... yeah...That's it...Let your husband see you swallow my cum, you cocksucking little whore!!!!"

I watched Marge suck his giant knob, his cum hanging down from her chin in obscene ropes, while frothy bubbles of it seeped out from the sides of her mouth. Hans pulled his cock from her suctioning lips and his cum continued to shoot like a fountain, coating her face and tits.

Spurred on by Marge's obscene act, I held Anika by the hair as my own cum followed suit, blasting down her throat in what felt like never ending bursts of orgasmic bliss.

When Hans had finished, he wiped his cock clean on Marge's face then tucked it back in his shorts, grinning triumphantly at me as he zipped himself up.

"There! What a hot and horny wife you have, Fred! She learns fast! She's a good cocksucker, yes?"

Licking her lips, my wife smiled up at Hans, proud of her new skill. I'd wanted her to change, and she had. The dull and predictable Marge was gone, and I could see by the adoring look on her face, that there was no putting the genie back in the bottle.

********************

When we got back to the hotel Frieda told us that they were going shopping the next day and in the evening, they were off to see the wild side of town. We were welcome to join them in their pub-crawling on Walking Street later that night.

Walking street was a street choc full of bars and strip clubs that became traffic free at night, and it was notorious for it's anything goes atmosphere. Marge and were looking forward to going, and arranged to meet Hans, Frieda and Anika in the lobby at nine. We said goodnight then we went back to our separate rooms.

Back in our room, as Marge undressed and got ready for bed I thought about our trip to the island and began to get horny again. I put my arms around her and she pushed me away. Her level of anger surprised me. Hell, it surprised me that she was even angry.

"Fred?" she asked. "When you told me you wouldn't mind me having sex with Hans, were you just saying that, so that you could fuck other women?"

I hesitated, knowing I was entering a veritable minefield. When Marge asked me a question like that I had to be very careful how I answered it.

"Honey, please. Believe me, if you're referring to the blow job Anika gave me, it never even entered my mind that it would ever happen!"

"But it did," she pouted, "and what's more you didn't do anything to stop it. I thought you loved me!"

Her eyes began to grow watery. A teardrop ran down the side of her cheek.

"I'm sorry Marge but I'm only human, it really didn't mean anything. It was just sex!"

"Just sex?" she sobbed. "Well it might not have meant anything to you but it did to me, you're my husband! I just couldn't believe you would do such a thing to me!"

"What about you Marge? Jesus, you have no right to complain. I had no idea you liked sucking other men's cocks so much! Talk about slutty! You sucked him off like a fucking industrial Hoover!"

"That's different and you know it!"

"How is it so different Marge?

"You wanted me to do it you bastard! That's the difference! You didn't even try to stop me from what I was doing!"

Like I said earlier, women are strange.

"Jesus H. Christ! You know what you're fucking problem is Marge? Why you're really angry is because you're frustrated! You're just horny and you need a good fucking. You're mad because I had a good cum, and Hans didn't come in your cunt!"

Marge stood there glaring at me, and then she started crying and beating her hands on my chest.

"You bastard! You dirty bastard! You men are all alike!" she wailed.

"I wrapped my arms around her holding her tight, kissing her forehead, all the while thinking how twisted we were.

"Okay I'm a bastard, but I'm right though, aren't I? You do need fucking don't you?"

Marge nodded, sobbing quietly. I picked her up in my arms and carried her over to the bed, laying her gently down.

"Its okay baby, I'll fuck you honey...I'll see you get you what you need!"

I got into bed and put my hand between Marge's legs. Her pussy was absolutely soaking and my cock began to rise.

"Here, roll over baby... let me fuck you from behind while you tell me all about it! You liked that big cock of his didn't you baby? You liked it a lot!"

Marge nodded and pushed her bum back, encouraging me. I could feel the heat emanating from between her legs. I began to tease her with my cock, slowly working it in and out of her pussy.

"Was it good sucking his cock baby? It was big, wasn't it?"

"Oh god Fred it was huge!" she whimpered.

Marge began to wriggle and squirm, pushing her bottom back against me. I felt her cunt lips gripping me tight.

"I know it's wrong but it felt so good in my mouth honey! It felt so dirty with you and Anika watching me suck his cock while Frieda played with my tits! I'm sorry for getting mad about you and Anika!"

"Its okay," I whispered, speeding up my pace. "You're just frustrated! Let your cunt go baby! I know it feels good when it's wrong and it's dirty! It's okay that you liked swallowing his cum! Now show me how much you wanted him to fuck you!"

My sex crazed wife began to slam herself back against me. I slapped the cheek of her ass hard, I felt like a cowboy on a bucking bronco. I whispered in her ear and Marge got even wilder.

"I'll bet Hans fucks you tomorrow night honey!" I panted, by now I was fucking her furiously. "I'm sure he won't be able to ignore that hot pussy of yours for much longer!"

"Oh gawddd... Oh Fred!! His cum was so hot... it was so hot!!! I'm cummmingg baby...I'm cummminggg!!!!!"

"I'm cumming too baby!! I'll fill your cunt for you! There! Take that!!! Take it all!!" I grunted, as my cock erupted flooding her snatch with cum.

After we'd both recovered from our intense orgasm, Marge snuggled in close.

"Oh Fred!" she squealed I'm so excited! I can't wait to go to Walking Street!

To be continued...