Blame It On The Dance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think Kate got a real surprise when I then let her go, but what she didn't know was I could see mum was on her way back inside. Just as mum entered the kitchen I leant over the counter next to Kate and put my arm around her shoulder. Kate turned toward me, but only I could see the hostile look she had.

"Oh that's so lovely," mum said, "seeing you two so close like that really makes me feel good."

"Well we love each other mum," I said. Turning to look at Kate I said, "Isn't that right Kate?"

Kate was still staring daggers at me, but didn't get the chance to respond as mum continued on with her conversation.

I then pulled Kate closer to me and whispered, "Fuck you too. Kate." I took my arm from around her shoulders and stood up.

Fuck it, I thought, I had gone this far so why waste an opportunity. I moved the kitchen chair so that it was hard against the counter and then sat down. Without a second thought I moved my hand between the divider and Kate's legs and placed my hand on her left knee.

Kate immediately stiffened and tried to pull herself away. I just increased my hand pressure on her knee so that it was hurting her but not leaving any bruising. I heard her whimper slightly then stop.

Not once had Kate said anything to mum or indicated that something else was going on. Their conversation continued to flow normally, although mum was the one doing most of the talking anyway.

I left my hand on Kate's knee for a short time then started to stroke the front of her leg lightly. She immediately pulled her leg away, so I leant across and grasped the knee of her right leg, forcing my fingers under her kneecap until eventually she brought her left leg back again.

This time I forced my hand between both of her legs and started to stroke the inside of her left leg. I worked my way higher and higher until I felt the edge of her panties. I didn't do anything at first but just left my hand there, letting Kate get used to it. Slowly I slipped a finger under the elastic seam of her panties and instantly felt her pubic hair. Kate immediately pulled her pelvis back but she could not dislodge my hand.

I slowly explored Kate's most private place, running my fingers threw her full pubic hair and along the length of her pussy, until eventually, I felt her juices. I was confused by Kate's physical reaction. As much as I had disgusted her, she was turned on by what I was doing to her.

"Are you still going out Tony?" I vaguely heard mum say.

I got such a fright at being spoken to that I physically jumped, pulling my hand out from inside of Kate's panties at the same time.

"Wha... Wha... What was that?" I stumbled.

"Earth to Tony," mum said, "I asked whether you are going out. You said before that you were going out."

"Yep," I responded, "yeah, I should probably head out now." Luckily when I stood up the counter just hid my huge boner, "See you later on tonight mum, bye Kate."

"See you later son," mum responded.

Kate didn't say anything but was looking directly at the tent in my shorts. I turned and headed back downstairs to my bedroom to have shower and change.

I couldn't believe what I had done. I don't do that sort of thing to women. I respect women. Kate just pissed me off so much that I couldn't help myself.

I had a quick shower, dried off and wrapped a towel around me before heading back into my bedroom. As I entered I pulled up short. Kate was sitting on the end of my bed.

I stood there, feet glued to the floor, not saying anything.

"Anyway," Kate said, "so there you were, naked, the most disgusting sight I had ever seen, and I was your only hope for salvation. I marched you straight into your bathroom and into the shower. You were hopeless. You could hardly stand up so how could I expect you to shower yourself. I decided that I would have to get in and shower you myself, Tony. Except it wasn't that easy. As much as I tried to soap you over and wash you off, all you wanted to do was grope me. You were continually saying things like, fuck you are sexy, I wanna fuck you, fuck'in suck my dick."

I felt a little relaxed by now and said, "I'm sorry that I did that to you Kate. I'm sorry that I said those awful things to you."

"I was shocked," Kate continued, "but then you snuggled into my neck and started lightly kissing my throat. Your hands were all over me Tony, on my breasts, inside my vagina, everywhere. I tried to push you away but... well I couldn't... it felt really nice to have someone want me like that, but I hated myself because it was my brother that turned me on. I couldn't touch you Tony. As much as I felt your hardness pressing into me and I ached to have sexual satisfaction, I just couldn't do that. Eventually I left you in the shower, went and changed your bed sheets and then just walked out. I guess you must have got yourself from the shower into bed sometime after I left."

I didn't know what to do or say. I couldn't explain my actions because I simply didn't know what I had done. I didn't say anything but just walked over and sat down on the bed next to Kate.

"Since that day I have done a lot of thinking," Kate said. "I've thought about my life and what I am now. I like the person I am. But I also liked what you did to me Tony, how you made me feel, how I wanted to feel you inside me. I was so confused I didn't know who I was anymore. Was I the prim and proper housewife or a horny slut for my brother? It took me a while to get to grips with it but... I eventually realised that I am both. I am who I am and I could live two lives. Today was no accident Tony. I had to see whether you really did want me or whether it just the booze that made you say and do those things."

Now it was my turn to be confused. "Phew, that was some confession" I said as I lay back on the bed. "I think you know that it wasn't the booze talking," I said as I closed my eyes.

I felt the bed move as Kate got up but just kept my eyes closed going over in my mind what she had said. I could hear Kate moving around but it was not until I felt tugging on my towel that I opened them again. Kate had shed all her clothing and was completely naked. She had managed to undo the knot, completely exposing my hardening cock to her gaze. Her large freckled breasts hung as pendulums topped with reddish areola and very hard inch long nipples.

Kate placed one leg either side of my hips so that my cock was pointing directly at her pussy. She leaned over, looked directly into my eyes and said, "I'm the prim and proper wife for my husband... now its time to be my brother's slut."

Kate then surprised me by completely turning around and taking hold of my rock hard cock. She slowly started to stroke me, "Mmm, your cock is as beautiful as I remember it Tony," she said, and then I could feel her tongue licking around my engorged head.

"Yeah, that's it sis, suck my cock."

"I'm sorry but I don't swallow Tony, I just can't do that," she said.

"Ohhh... that's ok," I responded, "just keep doing what you are doing... it feels fuckin fantastic."

I was left staring at Kate's full mane of ginger pubes when suddenly she took my cock entirely into her mouth. My groan of ecstasy smothered as she lowered her pussy directly onto my face. My nose was engulfed with the pungent smell of her sex as my tongue parted her pubes and plunged into the valley of her pussy. I grabbed Kate firmly by the arse cheeks and pulled her harder onto my face. I was losing control as Kate increased her pace up and down my cock.

Finally my tongue found her clit and flicked it real hard. Kate gave an involuntary jerk but I held on to her tightly. I then sucked her clit into my mouth and roll my tongue around it at the same time. By this time there was no need to hand onto Kate, she was sitting up forcing her pelvis harder into my face.

"Oh keep doing that, keep doing that," Kate said.

Although I wanted to please Kate, I wanted to fuck her even more. I forced Kate forward again and at the same time managed to extricate myself from underneath her. As I kneeled behind Kate I could see that her pussy was wide open and glistening with her juice and my saliva. I moved forward and placed my cock at the entrance of her cunt. Kate placed her right hand between her legs and guided my cock to her entrance.

"Fuck me Tony," she said, "fuck me now."

I grasped both of Kate's hips and moved forward, pulling Kate back to meet me as my cock entered her. Despite her wetness, Kate was quite tight. I only entered her a short distance before slowly pulling back then pushing my cock into her again. I continued this movement until I had worked my cock completely inside of her.

Kate was grunting a lot and when I was finally inside of her she said, "Oh boy, I have never felt so full before Tony. Please go gentle with me!"

I had no intention of going easy with Kate. For some unknown reason I was feeling aggressive toward her. I pulled back until I was almost out then deliberately plunged my cock hard into her.

"OH, take it easy will ya!" Kate spat.

"Oh No Sis, you are my cum slut and I will fuck you any way I want."

I was like a man possessed. My cock pistoned in and out of Kate as fast as I could move. I continued to hold her by the hips while pulling her onto me as hard as I could. Soon Kate's groans gave way to low moans and little clicking noises as she pushed hard back against my thrusting. I removed my right hand and lightly smacked her arse with each thrust we made until bright red marks were visible. I then licked my index finger and placed it at her sphincter. As she thrust back I plunged my finger in her arse up to the knuckle. This sent Kate wild. She started to thrash around uncontrollably.

The effect on me was immediate. I could hold back no longer. "I'm cuumming," I squealed, as the first pulse of my cock sent a stream of hot white liquid inside my sister. I could feel Kate push hard against me until I had pumped everything I had into her.

As my breathing started to slow and my cock started to deflate, Kate collapsed forward taking me with her. She lay on her stomach with me on her back and my cock still inside of her.

Kate turned her head to one side, "Whew," she said, "I came twice then little brother."

I did not respond immediately but moved my hand down between our bodies until my index finger once again pressed against her puckered arse hole.

"You said I was disgusting Kate," I said, "Well my darling sister, I am gonna go where the sun don't shine, and you are going to suck my cock afterwards."

"Ohh yes please!" was all she said.

12