Blame It On The Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wonder if Donte' is porking this chick he's with?"

"I don't know, she said they are just good friends, they go to the same church, but I wonder?"

"She looks to be about the same age as you, but you're way hotter?"

"Thanks honey, you really think so?"

"Yes and so does Donte."

"How do you know?"

"When we were taking a leak the subject came up. We were standing at the urinals and I said to him that he had a nice looking date and he said thanks but she wasn't as hot as you."

"Really, anything else?"

"Yeah, you should see the size of his cock, it's twice as big as mine, maybe this whole thing's not a good idea."

"Oh so now suddenly you're going to chicken out Randy?"

"I don't know, you know the old saying, once you go black."

"Yeah, you never go back."

We didn't stay long after dinner and were in a hurry to get home. I think both our hormones were at a heightened state that evening because we had incredible sex. I think however that some of the things Randy said during the course of our lovemaking somewhat enhanced the whole experience like...

"God that's a big cock he's packing, I wonder if Shirley is taking it right now."

"I responded by saying she's probably getting the ride of her life about now."

I lost it though when he said, "I don't think you can take it all, it's something you would have to work up to. I'm sure you can't deep throat him. I'll bet he's pushing ten inches hard, oh and did I mention he's uncircumcised?"

I came like crazy, as I imagined straddling him face to face impaled on that strong black cock.

Chapter 3

Sunday passed by way too quickly. I found myself experiencing a multitude of feelings. At times I was even mad at Randy for coming up with such a plan but then if I had kept my mouth shut about confidential things from work it would never have materialized. I was disgusted with what I had done on Friday night. On the other hand, I was turned on by it. I wasn't happy about being dishonest with Randy but I enjoyed the time spent with Donte'. It was extremely exhilarating, and exciting, to think that we could have been caught in that act by God only knows who. I felt jealously Saturday night towards that blonde professed Christian, Shirley. They were more than just friends, I sensed it. I wondered how long they had been seeing each other. Was she part of the reason he is now divorced? Maybe his wife caught them in the act. I was feeling anger again, only at Donte' this time. Was he using her, and was he planing on using me? Stop it I thought, what are you planning on doing? Aren't you planning on using him? I just couldn't seem to make up my mind, on what to do? Either chicken out and tell Randy we should forget this idea or chicken out and put Donte' off? What if a serious relationship developed between him and Shirley and he was no longer interested in me? What if a serious relationship developed between the two of us, and it split Randy and I up? Was I confident enough in myself to pull this off? At the end of the day I still had not made up my mind. Sleep on I thought, sleep on it.

It was a restless nights sleep. I dreamed I chickened out and now I had both Randy and Donte' mad at me. I dreamed I agreed to meet with Donte and was just about to get in bed with him when I was awaken by the alarm. As I showered I felt all of the same feelings from the day before. I packed my lunch and headed out the door for work. I was about half way there when I picked up the phone and called Donte'. The phone rang and rang and went to his voice mail.

"Good morning Donte this is Lena, just on my way in to work and wanted to call you about our plan...sorry I missed you catch you later."

Oh well I thought, who's the chicken now. Then the phone rang. It was Donte'.

"Hi there, where are you?"

"I'm just leaving the house Lena, I expected you to call earlier but figured you'd chickened out."

"Yeah, I figured the same thing of you."

"Well I've already called in sick and on my way to the Best Western. You gonna join me or not?"

"I thought I proved to you Friday that I wasn't a chicken. Of course, I'm looking forward to it, see you there."

As I drove I couldn't believe what I was about to do. It was a good twenty minute drive to the hotel and I found myself second guessing the situation. What the hell, I had committed. I picked up the phone and called in sick as well.

Donte' was sitting in his truck outside of a row of rooms in the back of the hotel as I pulled up. He was smiling as he waved to me. I smiled and waved back. He got out and walked over an opened my door and offered his hand, it dwarfed mine as he led me to the room. Once inside he took me in his big strong arms, I grasped a hold of him around his thick neck and our lips met. His tongue dived deep into my waiting mouth. I sucked on it and then bit it ever so slightly as I reached down to feel the bulge building in his pants. His hands slid down my back and cupped both cheeks of my ass as he squeezed them ever so seductively. I could feel myself breathing harder as I continued to stroke the rigid shaft through the confines of his clothing. I unbuckled his belt and lowered the zipper on his pants. They fell to the floor, and I followed them to my knees. I reached up and pulled his underwear down as I looked up at him. When they were at his knees I looked at the dangling cock just inches from my mouth. Without any hands I licked the partially exposed head. I ran my tongue the length of the him several times then without warning I engulfed the first three inches. I felt his legs weaken as I sucked and swirled my tongue on the purple head. I grabbed the shaft now with both hands and began to give him the best I had to offer. He moaned as he called my name.

"Oh Lena, that feels so good baby, I love the way you use your hands. You are very talented with your mouth too, can you take it any deeper?"

"Mmm no, not with my mouth, but I'm hoping to take it all someplace else before we leave here today."

"I want to see that place, I want to lick that place."

He pulled me up and I was already undoing my pants. He removed my blouse and unsnapped my bra and my tits were exposed to his eager tongue. He picked me up and laid me on the bed and finished undressing me. First pulling my jeans off, then removing my panties. I laid before him on my back, legs bent at the knees open and inviting. My pussy was wet with anticipation.

"Oh I love that full natural red bush. You have a beautiful pussy, I want to lick it for awhile, and then slowly give you what you came here for. Hows that sound."

"It sounds wonderful, promise to go slow and not hurt me though."

"I promise, now relax and enjoy, we got all day."

"Mmm has anyone ever told you that you have a sweet tasting pussy?"

"Yes, Randy has, maybe that's why he calls me sweetie."

"Mmm, and I love that fire red bush, it's so full. You have a pretty pink pussy, it's going to look really good with my black cock in it."

"I can't wait to see it going in, I like to watch myself getting fucked."

"Oh you like to talk dirty do ya Lena?"

"Sometimes, but I like being talked dirty to more, now let me suck your cock."

"Okay switch places with me, and get on top so I can finish eating that sweet little pussy of yours while you suck that black cock to your hearts content."

I got on top and as I grabbed his throbbing cock, Donte' thrust his tongue deep inside of me. Then he was licking the back of my thighs and my cheeks. Then his tongue was in my ass, and back to my pussy. His hands roaming and rubbing my body had me totally overcome with desire.

"Oh God your tongue is driving me crazy, I think I'm ready for this big cock inside of me, please Donte' I want it, I need now."

"Okay, get on your back, open those pretty little white legs and spread those pussy lips to that tasty tight little hole."

"Like this, is this what you want, put that big cock in here, and fuck me."

Donte' got on his knees and pulled me up from the bed by my legs which instinctively rested on his broad shoulders. My ass was raised and my pussy poised eager for the penetration I lusted for. I watched as I felt the purple head struggle at the opening to get inside. It was as if I were being split into and was painful. Then it was over, I was being opened slowly inch by black inch, I was being filled inside. I watched as Donte' fed my hungry pussy, half way in he stopped and withdrew all but the purple head. Slowly and with care he stroked in and out several more times as I cried out his name, assuring him of the pleasure I was feeling.

"Donte', oh God."

"Hows that feel Lena, you like that?"

"Oh Donte' yes, it feels good but go slow."

Again I watched as his black cock dove a little deeper into me. The contrast of my white legs and red bush with that long black cock was really turning me on and I arched into it to drive it a little deeper. Every time he withdrew himself I wrestled to keep him in. I was beginning to feel like we would never get it all in as he still had a couple of inches left. Suddenly I was cumming wildly and begging him for more.

"That's it Lena, come on that black cock. So you want some more, I thought you wanted me to go slow?"

"Oh Donte' I do want more, I'm cumming."

"I don't want to hurt you Lena."

"I want to get on top of you Donte'. I want to ride that big cock."

"In little bit, let me stroke this hot little pussy some more. Wrap those legs around my waist and give me some tongue."

I did as he commanded and as our tongues dueled our bodies became one in a writhing fit of pleasure. He was deeper now, and I thrust with all my might and clung to him as I shook in a wave of orgasmic bliss. I had taken every black inch. We froze stuck together momentarily, then I was cumming on his hard cock again.

"Oh God, it's so big, let me on top, I want on top, please let me on top, I begged."

"Okay baby, let's see what you got, your turn to fuck me."

I was weak from cumming but determined to feel a load of his hot cum coating my cervix. I climbed on top and with my right hand I guided that black muscle to my now gaping insatiable hole. As the purple head entered me I slid down the entire length and ground my pussy in a circular motion several times, then ground it some more back and forth and side to side. Now I got on all fours and rocked his cock in and out and up and down making use of every inch. Then I spun around on it and offered him a view of my ass as I used my pussy to stroke the entire length again. I ground and stroked until I was cumming again. This time it was like nothing I had ever experienced, I was squirting and almost passed out.

"Oh my God Donte', I'm cumming again, cum with me."

"Yes I'm almost there, get on your hands and knees, I want you doggie style."

"Oooh, I love doggie style."

As he inserted his huge black cock I felt my pussy quivering. Slowly and deeper with each stroke of his massive manhood I found myself on fire again in no time. With his hands on my waist he rocked me back and forth as if he were using my pussy to jack off his big cock. His balls slapping my clit with each stroke drove me wild. I have never been fucked so good and so deep. This was without a doubt the absolute best.

"Fuck me harder, deeper, faster, Donte' I love your cock and the way you use it."

"Is this my pussy now Lena?"

"Yes, it's your pussy, fuck your pussy, cum in your pussy."

"Is it my pussy anytime I want it."

"Yes, it's yours anytime you want it."

"Okay, brace yourself, I'm going to fill your pussy up, I'm cumming Oh Damn."

"Oh Donte', I'm cumming too, oh fill me up with that hot cum, I love it."

I shook with each burst from the black shaft that impaled me, finally he had emptied the load deep within me and I could feel it running down both of my legs. When it was over we passed out next to each other, exhausted and totally spent. I had done it, I had taken every black inch of his magnificent cock. He had made me feel wonderful, although I felt stretched. It was a good feeling. Looking at my watch I realized several hours had passed since arriving at the room. It was almost noon. I rolled to my side and snuggled next to him, my arm over his muscular midsection my hand grasping the muscle that had weakened us both.

It was almost 2 o'clock when I awoke to his sucking on my breasts. I opened my eyes and Donte' was smiling as he ran his hand over my stomach and then on to my bush. I raised my right leg and rested it on his, and his hand seductively stroked the inside of my thigh. His touch seemed to ignite a fire from within me and I felt a desire unlike anything I ever experienced before. Soon his finger was inside me. Our lips met once again and our tongues were off to the races. I reached down and had no problem finding his semi rigid manhood. I jacked it to attention as our tongues played out what was about to follow.

"Oh Donte' you bad boy, I can't believe your ready to go again."

"I've been ready for over an hour, but you looked so pretty laying there that I thought I'd let you rest up."

"I'm ready, give it to me you big stud. I want it all."

"Whose pussy is this Lena?"

"Yours Donte', all yours, anytime you want it."

I spread my legs and soon the purple head was leading the thick black shaft into the depths of my soul. We went through every possible position you could imagine over the next two hours. I came so many times I thought I would die. I finally finished him off with an awesome blow job. I showered and dressed and was able to make it home around my usual time.

Chapter 4

Randy was grilling something on the deck when I got home.

"Hey there sweetie, how was your day?"

"Oh God, it was hard, I've been going strong all day, what's on the grill?"

"Chicken, for my spring chicken."

How appropriate I thought, "Sound's good, do I need to make a salad?"

"Already taken care of, you can set the table and open a bottle of wine though."

As we sat and ate I wondered as Randy raised his glass to his lips and stared at me momentarily. Then still staring he set his glass down. I felt my heart skip a beat. What could he be thinking? Oh God, I hope no one called from work today. It's just like him to lead me into a trap, I thought. No matter what I am not about to confess to anything.

"I've been thinking. It's not right for me to have you go through with the plan."

"Why not?" A feeling of relief came over me.

"I don't know, I'm having second thoughts."

"It wouldn't have anything to do with what you saw in the mens room at the party would it?"

"Yes. I'm not sure I can handle the thought of you having sex with him."

"Like you said, think about the payday, and how neither of us had to like it. Then remember that it's a one time deal and a means to an end."

"I know, I'm just afraid you might like it."

"Randy, you need to trust me, after all I'm doing it for us."

"Okay then it's game on, full speed ahead."

That night as I relived the events of the day in my mind, I was even more convinced that Randy would need to be spared in the future to all but the smallest details.

As the week passed I found myself reliving over and over again my Monday with Donte'. My God, that man knew how to satisfy a woman. I wondered if he would call and ask to meet again, maybe over the weekend. Actually I wished that he would. As Sunday afternoon approached I gave up hope and was becoming suspicious. I bet he was too busy with that bleached blonde, Shirley. A feeling of anger came over me, as the thought of him with her having sex grated on me. Stop it I thought, your acting like a school girl. The next week passed and we only saw each other from a distance once. Neither of us waved not wanting to call attention to ourselves. Saturday night came and Randy asked if I'd heard anything from Donte' or about his pending case.

"No, I did see him from a distance and I found out today that his case is coming up in two weeks."

"Oh really, I think he has an excellent chance of winning, and hope like hell he does."

"Me too, he's really a nice guy Randy."

"You will never believe who I bumped into at the gas station today."

"Who?"

"That Shirley chick we met with Donte'."

"You're kidding."

"No, she said that she and Donte' would like to get together with us."

"What did you say?"

"I said that sounded good, and I'd let you know and we'd go from there."

"She gave me her number, and said call anytime, here it is."

"That looks like Donte's home number. That lying bitch, I knew it. I knew they were more than just friends."

"Whoa, what are you getting all upset for?"

"I'm not upset, I just knew she was lying."

"This could complicate things, but then it could work to our advantage as well Lena."

"I think we should call and invite them over for drinks tonight."

"Are you serious Randy?"

"Yes, give them a call."

Shirley answered the phone and said Donte' was in the shower but she would ask him. As I waited, I wondered how the evening would go if they did come over. I hoped I would be able to conceal any inner feelings.

"Lena, he wants to know what you would like us to bring?"

"Nothing, we have wine, just bring yourselves. Here's the directions to our place."

"Okay, we'll be on our way in about an hour."

The driveway alarm went off just before eight and I felt myself getting nervous. Randy answered the door and invited them in. They hung their coats and we headed for the living room. Shirley was wearing a skirt that I felt was a little to short, and her blouse didn't leave anything to the imagination. I caught Randy checking her out, as he poured a glass of wine for everyone. Her legs were shapely like mine but they were tan. She had slightly bigger tits, 36 C's I guessed.

"You have a beautiful house," Shirley remarked.

"Thank you, would you like the grand tour?"

"Yes we'd love to see the rest."

"I led them to the master bedroom and bath first."

"This is huge, I love the color Lena, did you do all the decorating?

"Yes, isn't it soothing Shirley?

"It is, don't you think Donte'?"

"I guess, green never was a favorite color of mine, Red is my favorite. I love red."

He seemed to undress me with his eyes when he said that. I wondered, what the hell are you doing with blondy then, besides fucking her brains out.

"Red is not a good color for a bedroom silly, Shirley quipped."

"Next is the guest room, it has it's own bath as well."

"This is really nice Lena."

"Come on I'll show you the upstairs."

I stopped in the living room for my wine and followed Shirley who was almost to the top of the stairs when I noticed she wasn't wearing any panties. That slut, I thought. I wouldn't dream of leaving the house like that. Donte' followed close behind and as we entered my craft room I stopped and bent over to retrieve a scrape piece of yarn. He obviously wasn't paying attention to where he was going because he drilled me from behind causing me to spill some of my wine.

"Oh sorry, Lena I was looking at the picture on the wall."

"I need something to get this up."

"I'll get something Lena, just tell me where."

"In the kitchen Shirley, paper towels and some vinegar from under the sink."

"Okay I'll be right back."

"I'd ask you what you've been up to but I think it's pretty obvious. It's been over two weeks, I haven't heard from you."

"I've been busy Lena."

"I can see you have. Shirley said you were just friends."

"We are, sorta."

"I don't understand, either you are or you aren't."

"You could say we're friends with benefits."

"I see, are you living together?"

"No, she's just been staying at my house while she's having hers painted, they'll be done on Tuesday."

"Is she seeing anyone else?"

"Why are you asking me that Lena?"