Blame It On The Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because I don't want to catch anything."

"No, she lost her husband a year ago, I'm the only one she's been with."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. I want to see you again Lena."

"I don't know, I'll have to think about it, here she comes."

"I'll clean this up Lena."

"No, I wouldn't dream of it, it's okay, I'll do it."

When I finished I returned downstairs and they had decided to play Scrabble. The board was set up on the coffee table and Shirley was across from Randy, Donte' was across from me. As we played we laughed and drank our wine and had a really good time. However I caught Randy on more than one occasion looking up Shirley's skirt. Come to think of it, I would swear she was flashing him. After several times it was quite clear what was going on, she was interested in him. From where I sat the feeling appeared to be mutual. I started to steam but was able to keep myself under control. We drank several bottles of wine and played a couple of games and it was getting late. We were getting quite drunk, when Donte' suggested it was time to call it an evening.

"Are you going to be able to drive Donte'," Randy asked?

"Yeah, I think I'll be okay, it's not that far."

"Well you know what they say, most accidents happen within a mile from home. You guys are welcome to use the guest room?"

"Thanks Randy, but I can make it."

As we headed for the door I turned on the outside light and the snow was really coming down. There was a good six inches on the deck.

"I don't think you should chance it, stay the night and we'll have breakfast in the morning. We have fresh eggs from our chickens and bacon," Randy recommended.

"What a deal, you talked me into it."

With the guest room next to ours, and a six inch wall separating the headboards, I shuddered to think what might happen. As we got into bed I couldn't hold back my anger anymore.

"What the hell is wrong with you Randy?"

"What do you mean?"

"Asking them to stay for one, and how about looking up Shirley's skirt for another?"

"I wasn't looking up her skirt, she was flashing me, there's a difference."

"Well, did you get your eyes full?"

"I did, and she's a natural blonde."

"Well don't get any ideas."

"Who's getting ideas, I didn't really have much choice. Ever try to play Scrabble with your eyes closed?"

"No, lets go to sleep it's almost midnight."

"Quiet, is that laughing I'm hearing?"

"I didn't hear anything Randy."

"Listen."

"I don't care, I want it."

"Oh God, don't tell me they are going to have sex Randy."

"We'll know before long."

It wasn't long before we heard a light thumping against the wall. Followed by a, "oooh yeah, yeah just like that," and then "that's it, more, I want more, oh God yes." I was beginning to get aroused myself, envious over what was taking place. I reached over and Randy was just as aroused. Then the tempo of the thumping increased, my hand kept time on Randy. Suddenly I had his cock in my mouth and as I gobbled it down I thought of how large Donte' was and how I longed to trade places with Shirley. Randy pried me off of himself and mounted me. As the thumping on the wall increased so did the humping between my legs. A scream of satisfaction followed by a clear, "I want on top now," signaled Shirley had just been temporarily fulfilled.

"God damn, he's pounding the hell out of her," Randy uttered.

"I'll say, she sounds like she's really enjoying it."

"Yeah, well I've seen it Lena, and I'm betting she won't be doing any jogging tomorrow, it's huge. Let's hope his stamina doesn't match the size."

"Yeah or we could be up all nigh. Now shut up and give it to me I'm close to cumming."

"Oooh the thought of that big cock has got you all excited."

"No more than you Randy, now fuck me."

We came together and then we listened for the next hour and a half. It was almost 2 a.m. when they finally quenched their thirst of each other. I knew exactly how she was feeling right now. I longed to feel that way again.

"Jesus, did they finally quit?"

"I hope so, I whispered."

"After listening to that Lena, I'm not so sure I want you going through with this, damn."

"I'll be fine, we're sticking to the plan. Now let's get some sleep."

Chapter 5

It was 10 a.m. before we awoke. Randy headed for the kitchen to make coffee while I jumped in the shower. I started to get dressed but opted for a robe which fell about mid way to my knees. I headed down the hall when I heard giggling and the sound of running water coming from the guest room. Damn it, didn't you get enough last night I thought. Okay chick, you wanna play, lets play. I headed back to the bedroom and ditched the bra and panties. You aren't the only one who knows how to flash. When I walked into the kitchen Randy did a double take.

"What the hell are you trying to do Lena?

"Just baiting the trap, or playing the game. Call it what ever you want."

"I hope you have something on under that."

"Nope, just my birthday suit."

"It's not your birthday for two more weeks, the day after Christmas."

"I know, if Shirley can play peek a boo with you, I can play it with Donte'."

"You wanted me to flirt, I'm taking it to the next level Randy."

"Okay, I just don't want this turning into an orgy that's all."

"Would that be so bad? You seemed to enjoy looking at Shirley last night."

"Come on Lena, I don't know, maybe. That's something we can discuss another time, there coming."

"Good morning, hope you guys slept okay, there's coffee and juice on the counter, make yourselves at home, Randy is making breakfast."

"Thanks, we slept really good. I hope we didn't keep you guys awake last night. We had a little too much to drink, and to be honest wine makes me horny," Shirley giggled.

Randy dropped an egg on the floor.

"Here I'll help clean that up Randy, you do the cooking."

I was in a perfect position to bend over and give Donte' a birds eye view of me, right in front of miss church goer.

"Oh, not at all, I shot back, we didn't hear anything did we Randy?"

"What? I mean no I didn't hear anything, slept like a baby."

When I stood up Shirley and Donte' were staring at each other with a shocked look on their faces, it was priceless. Poor Randy, busy with cooking hadn't noticed. Let's all have a seat at the table, breakfast is almost ready. We sat and had a very enjoyable breakfast and good conversation. I ran my foot up Donte's leg several times just to tease him. After breakfast it was time for them to leave. Randy went out to brush the snow off the deck and Shirley disappeared into the guest bath. Donte' and I stood talking in the kitchen. When I knew the coast was clear, I opened my robe.

"You want some more of this?"

"Damn right I want some more of this, came his reply as he slipped his hand between my legs, and slid his social finger into me."

"Stop that, someone may see us."

"I thought that was part of the turn on for you Lena."

"It is."

"Just so you know, I think Shirley would like to do Randy."

"I think the feeling is mutual. I heard the toilet flush she's coming."

He withdrew his finger and put it to his nose and breathed in deeply, you came by your nickname honestly sweetie, and then licked it clean.

"Thanks for every thing Lena, we had a great time, and are looking forward to doing it again real soon, aren't we Donte'."

"Yes we are, real soon. I'll be in touch if I don't see you at work Lena."

As we stepped out onto the deck Randy had finished brushing the snow off the vehicles and stopped to shake hands with Donte'. He turned and Shirley gave him a hug and a peck on the cheek. They exchanged a few words as he opened the door to the big truck. She liked him alright. I may have to keep a closer watch on him in the future. We all waved as they started out the dive. Randy was first to speak.

"Well did you flash him?"

"I flashed them both before breakfast Randy."

"Your kidding, where was I?"

"You were cooking, remember when you broke the egg?"

"Yes, oh yeah, you must have bent over, duh."

"I rubbed his leg all through breakfast with my foot, had him excited couldn't you tell?"

"To be honest, I wasn't paying attention, because Shirley was doing the same thing to me."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"I gave him a good look while you were outside, and let him touch me."

"What? Where was Shirley?"

"She was in the bathroom."

"I said I was taking it to the next level Randy. I got his undivided attention, trust me, everything is going to be fine."

The week just seemed to creep by. No word from Donte', but then he finally showed up late Friday for a supervisors meeting. He dropped a note on my desk as he passed by and winked. I got up and went to the little girls room to read it.

Hi Lena

Been real busy this week. What's the chance we hook up on Saturday?

I was thinking Best Western.

Let me know if your up for it.

Big D

Shoot, that's not a good day, we get grocery's on Saturday and I have a knitting class. On second thought that's perfect, I'll just cancel the class, Randy expects me to be gone most of the day anyway. I could feel myself getting aroused with the thought of it. It's been weeks, I've wanted it bad since he put his big finger in me last week. What's with this Big D? I smiled at myself as I stood washing my hands in front of the mirror. Tomorrow couldn't get here soon enough I thought as I headed back to my desk.

It wasn't long before the meeting was over and Donte' was approaching my desk. I smiled and nodded my head as I silently mouthed ten o'clock. He nodded in agreement and smiled as he passed. I would have to get an earlier start than usual in the morning to get everything accomplished. It also met I would have to skip brunch which Randy and I usually enjoyed together after our return from shopping. Oh well, I'll just grab a snack on my way out the door I thought, after all there would be plenty to feast on later.

We decorated our Christmas tree and polished off a bottle of wine after dinner. Then we decided to turn in early and I serviced Randy, so as not to have to do it after Donte' had stretched me. Up early Saturday morning we finished shopping in plenty of time for me to shower and head for the rendezvous. I used a strawberry douche I bought for the occasion. As I inserted the tip of it into me I thought how small it was and how full I would soon be. The familiar urning in my stomach had returned as I stepped from the shower.

I pulled into the parking lot of the hotel next to his truck. Wow, the same room we had last time, number ten. What a coincidence, or was it an omen? No matter, the ten I was interested in was black and it came in inches, and it was behind that door. I knocked and tried the knob and entered. I heard water running in the bathroom. I got out of my clothes and headed for the shower. I stood there for a minute and watched through the shower door as he stood and washed. He paid close attention to that which I hungered for. Soaping and thoroughly stroking it, I realized I was watching him masturbate. Needless to say it turned me on.

"Room service, I giggled."

"Care to join me?"

"I'd like to but I just got out of the shower."

"Alright, I was finished anyway."

As he stepped from the shower I handed him the towel and watched as he dried his muscular body. I reached for his manhood and went to my knees.

"No need to dry this," I whispered as I took it in hand and guided it to my lips.

I was eager to expose the purple head and rolled back the skin that concealed it on his flaccid cock. As I looked up and into his eyes I tickled it with my tongue, like a coiled snake sensing it's prey. Then like the snake, I struck quickly and engulfed as much as possible, holding it tightly, forbidding escape. Slowly I began to suck, as if trying to swallow the helpless victim. But unlike the prey of the snake, this victim was coming alive, and it grew inside my mouth. The struggle soon required both hands.

"Oh baby, you are the best, the best I ever had."

"Well it helps having a body like yours. Am I better than Shirley?"

"No comparison, lets get in bed."

I led him like a pull toy to the bed and got on my back, legs spread and arms outstretched. He lifted me from the bed, holding me up, both cheeks in his huge hands as if my pussy was on a platter. His tongue found the mark and was soon deep inside me. I wrapped my legs around his head and squeezed him showing my complete satisfaction. As he began to lower me I loosened my grip and he worked two fingers inside and gently sucked on my clit. He used a third finger now on my ass, witch I had never experienced. I was uncomfortable at first but as the lust built I found myself enjoying it the deeper it went.

"Your pussy tastes like strawberries, umm so sweet."

"Special just for you lover."

"Fitting too, cause you got a strawberry patch between those white legs."

"Yeah, and you got the cream."

"You like that Lena," he asked?

"Yes, yes it feels good."

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass before?"

"No, and I'm not about to start."

"You just said it felt good."

"It does, but I don't want your big cock in there."

"I want that big cock of yours in my pussy, and I want it now."

He got on the bed next to me and rolled me on my side. Lifting my leg I felt his huge cock from behind. I looked down and guided the swollen purple head as it parted my lips and strained at the entrance. I generously applied some lube that I had purchased on the way to us both. We pushed and finally it sunk from sight. Slowly I felt his hardness as it drove the purple head deeper.

"Oh God, that feels so good Donte'. I've been craving this."

"Who's pussy is this baby?"

"It's all yours, stretch my pussy Donte', stretch it good."

We writhed to a slow rhythm as he stroked my breasts and I fondled my clit. I was becoming comfortable with his size as I watched that which was pleasuring me slide in and out effortlessly. Though it was only about half of his length, I was beginning to come.

"Oh God, here I go Donte'."

"Good, cum baby, cum on that black cock."

"Oh I am, I am. You feel so good in me."

"You ready to get on top, and take a little more, a little deeper?"

"Yes, yes I want more, I'm ready to ride your strong black cock."

"Let's do it in the chair, what do you say?"

"I'll do it on the hood of my car if you want Donte', yes let's try it."

Donte' sat in the chair and I mounted him face to face. I eased myself down onto the waiting purple head and lowered my weight as the granite hard shaft began to seek more depth. Donte' grabbed my ass and I clutching his massive biceps began to set the tempo. Cautious but deliberate at first as I began to accept the additional length, it hastened. Soon we were pounding to the beat of our hearts.

"Oh God here I go again baby, fuck me, fuck me I'm cumming."

"Yeah, ride that cock, you like that black cock don't ya."

"Yes, you know I do."

"Say I love black cock."

"I love black cock."

"Say I love to swallow black cum."

"I love to swallow your black cum."

"Who's pussy is this?"

"Yours Donte' all yours."

"Okay now it's time to turn around on that cock so your back is to me."

We kissed each other deeply as I left him buried in me and ground him slowly back and forth keeping time with are tongues. Then I did as requested, slowly I dislodged him from within and remounted him, soon it was back to finding our beat. I watched as I rode, I loved watching his black cock in my red bush against my white skin. I wondered if Shirley was as crazy about his big cock as I was. It was becoming apparent that there was enough for us both. Donte' had the equipment and he definitely knew how to use it. Suddenly I was screaming again.

"I'm cumming again, oh my God Donte' fuck me."

"I can't believe what your doing to me."

"I still got two more inches to go baby, I'm ready for doggy style."

"Oh yes, I love doggie style."

I assumed the position and Donte' greased us up again. I was ready to be opened the rest of the way. He straddled me now from behind and grabbed my shoulders. With long slow strokes he plunged to my inner depths. Then the pace picked up and suddenly we were at full speed. His black balls swung back and forth slapping my clit as he stroked me with the full length of himself. Suddenly I felt his finger in my ass again. He was reaming my ass and pussy at the same time.

"Is this what you needed Lena, is this what you wanted?"

"Oooh, I love it. Give it to me, oh yeah just like that. I'm gonna cum, oooh Donte'."

"You want this cum in your mouth baby, or deep in your hot little pussy?"

"I want to swallow it, give it to me."

I was totally satisfied as I cleaned up his pussy drenched cock. I lay there beside him and wondered, what it would be like to get this everyday. A steady diet so to speak, do it until we pass out at night, and wake up in the morning and do it again to start the day. To do that I'd have to leave Randy, was that something I was prepared to do?

Chapter 6

When I arrived at work Monday morning I was surprised to find that my boss had not made it in yet. I unlocked his office door and noticed that his desk was clear of clutter and files. Strange I thought, he must have come in over the weekend and got caught up. As I started to leave I noticed there were no pictures on the wall. What's going on I wondered, then I heard my phone ringing. It was Donte' calling from his cell.

"Good morning, are you late getting to work too," I asked?

"You haven't heard yet I guess."

"I just got here, what's up?"

"You have a new boss?"

"Really, I figured something was up, who is it?"

"You're talking to him, they fired the prick Saturday and agreed to settle out of court with me."

"That's outstanding news, so are you coming in this morning?"

"Yes, I'm on my way to the attorneys and should be there in around an hour, put some coffee on please?"

"Sure, how do you like your coffee Donte?"

"Strong and black, just like you like it."

"You're a bad boy, but I do agree."

The phone went dead. Things were fitting together like a puzzle, piece by piece. Next I had to get rid of that dumb blonde. That was going to take some imagination. I didn't like the idea of sharing that big cock with her. Besides she could screw our whole plan up. Maybe Randy would have some ideas. I called him and briefly brought him up to date. He was excited to say the least. It wasn't long before the general manager called and asked me to come to his office. As I stepped in and greeted him he asked me to close the door.

"I want to be the first to let you know that over the weekend we decided to make some changes. Effective today your new boss will be Donte' and he should be in the office shortly. I hope you can establish a better working relationship with him than you had with your last boss."

"Oh I'm sure we will get along just fine. I'm looking forward to working closely with him. Will that be all?"

"Yes, good luck and keep up the good work Lena."

"Oh I will, I definitely will."

It wasn't long before Donte' arrived and we went into his office. I shut the door behind me and locked it.

"I can't believe this is happening," I giggled, as I threw out my open arms to congratulate him.

"Yes this is gonna be great," he whispered, as he lifted me up in his arms and our lips met.

I could feel the bulge in his crotch as we embraced and wanted it badly.

"First order of business is we have to celebrate. Friday night, I want you and Randy to come over for dinner and drinks. Shirley is going to fix us a gourmet meal. Are you up for that?"

"Yes, that sounds like fun, that's Christmas eve."

It was a busy week at work so time passed rather quickly. I asked Donte' how he came out in the law suit but he would only smile and say he did alright and wouldn't reveal a dollar amount. Soon it was Friday and we all got to go home early at noon. As I pulled into the driveway I noticed smoke coming from the flu, Randy must have built a fire I thought. A quick glance at the cars thermometer showed twenty degrees outside. I noticed that the river which runs through our property was beginning to freeze as I crossed the bridge leading to our house. Randy was busy in the kitchen.