Blame It On The Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What ya making," I asked?

"I thought I'd make some salmon dip to take to the party tonight," came his reply.

"Great idea, we'll take a bottle of wine too. I know Shirley is fixing seafood, but Donte' wouldn't tell me anymore other than we'd enjoy it. I'm sure it won't be fried catfish, I chuckled."

"I love fried catfish and hush puppies. Along with a dish of coleslaw, how I miss that southern cooking," Randy shot back.

"Well you were born in the south, what can I say. I like it too you know that Randy."

"Yeah I know, besides we're just about as far north of catfish country as you can get here in Northwest. How about a quickie before we go over there?"

"I don't think so, I have things I need to do, let's wait until we get home, okay?"

"I guess."

I went upstairs and started knitting on the pair of wool socks I was making for Randy, in another hour I'd have them finished. I had completed a scarf last week to match the socks. These would finish up his Christmas presents. Our stockings which hung by the wood stove were bulging with goodies. I had no idea what was in mine, with Randy you never knew, it could be anything. One year it was a beautiful gold watch, once it was a vibrating penis, that was a fun night. We always get the stockings on Christmas eve and open our presents after breakfast on Christmas morning. As I worked the wool I hopped it wouldn't be a late night. Randy was just finishing in the shower when I came down stairs and into the master bath.

"Want your back scrubbed," I asked?

"Sure, you do me and I'll do you," he smiled slyly, holding his cock in one hand and the shower brush in the other.

"Now don't get any ideas mister, we agreed to do it later."

I took the shower brush and he turned his back to me. Randy at six foot was in good shape for his age, at fifty-two he had a thin build and a nice ass, he didn't look a day over forty. His brown hair matched his brown eyes and as I scrubbed him I remarked that he needed a haircut. He keeps it cut short and now he could use a trim I thought.

"Okay handsome, my turn." I handed him the brush and braced myself as he scrubbed.

The Christmas lights glittered on a blanket of fresh fallen snow from the day before. Here in the far north it's dark by four in the afternoon. We drove cautiously as we made our way the several miles to Donte's house. Kids on sleds and snow machines were out in full force. Some were throwing snow balls, others were making snow men. They were all enjoying Christmas eve.

We found Donte's house and I was amazed at how big it was and the amount of lights that adorned the bushes and hung from the trees. He had it decorated no doubt because he had several kids. We must be the first to arrive I thought as there were only Donte's truck and a car in the drive. I rang the door bell and Shirley answered in her usual attire, short skirt, and skimpy top with no bra.

"Oh we're so glad you could make it Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas to you, thanks for inviting us," I replied.

"Donte' is in the den, come on in and get comfortable, you can hang your coats right behind the door here."

"Randy made smoked salmon dip that's to die for and we brought wine and crackers, were should we put that Shirley?"

"Let's just go join Donte', he has munches and the bar is in there."

We followed Shirley as she led us down a set of stairs. The den was huge, it took up the whole down stairs. It had a pool table, bar, a huge hot tub and the biggest television I'd ever seen. Donte' was seated in the middle of a huge horse shoe shaped couch watching a football game.

"Hey, Merry Christmas good to see you was his greeting as he rose to shake hands with Randy."

"Thanks for having us," Randy responded.

"Merry Christmas Lena, give me a hug."

As we hugged I could see Randy looking at Shirley and he suddenly blurted out, "Where's my hug?"

"Right here," she quickly responded. She had her arms around him faster than you could say pumpkin pie, and was planting a big kiss right on his lips.

We sat and watched the game and drank wine as we chatted back and forth. We drank a bottle of wine in no time and Randy was opening another when Shirley asked if I'd like to see the rest of the house.

"Sure, I'd like the grand tour, coming Randy," I asked.

"No, I want to shoot a game of pool. You want to shoot a game Donte'?"

"Yeah, I'll shoot ya a game, what are we playing for Randy?"

"How about a dollar, straight eight ball, call shot."

"Sounds like my kind of game, flip ya for the break."

We headed up stairs for the grand tour, then off to the kitchen to get dinner going. Shirley and I were beginning to develop a good relationship and I was actually starting to like her. She made a point of letting me know that she and Donte' were just good friends. Friends that enjoyed having sex with each other but there was nothing serious between them. Over an hour had passed when we returned to the den.

"Who's winning," I inquired.

"It's tied right now," Donte' replied.

"Well it's time for dinner, you can finish later," Shirley summoned.

We sat down to a wonderful seafood fettuccine, which included King Crab, Shrimp, and Scallops. A spinach salad and two bottles of pinot gregio soon had us all a little giddy. We retired to the den after dinner to watch the men play pool. After several games they were still tied when Donte' suggested to Randy that the winner of the next game got to have a threesome with Shirley and me. The looser would have to video the encounter but would actually get to direct it and the participants had to do as told. Randy looked at me and asked if I was up for it, insuring me that he was going to win. I thought for a minute while Shirley egged me on, the thought of sharing him with her was something I hadn't anticipated.

"Sure, why not, go for it Randy," I giggled.

Randy flipped a coin for the break, Donte' called tails as the coin was in the air, it hit the table and rolled, tails it was. Donte' broke the balls and ran the table but missed the eight ball. Randy followed suit and missed sinking the eight ball, leaving it just short of the pocket.

"Do you even want me to shoot that Randy," Donte' grinned.

"Yeah, go ahead and sink it," came his reply.

"Oh I'm gonna sink it alright, I'm gonna sink every bit of me in these two fine women we have here," with that he stroked the cue stick and sunk the ball.

"The video camera is all ready to go over by the entertainment center, if you turn on the big screen we can all watch as you film," Donte' chuckled.

Randy wasted no time in getting acquainted with the equipment, soon he was barking orders.

"Okay, Donte' you sit on the couch, when I call for action, Shirley you and Lena come down the stairs and sit on either side of Donte'. Start unbuttoning his shirt and ad lib from there unless I say cut."

Shirley and I giggled as we stood at the top of the stairs.

"What have we gotten ourselves into," I whispered.

"Relax Lena, just let nature take it's course, it'll be fun, Donte's a fantastic lover."

"Action," Randy shouted.

We descended the stairs and took up our positions, Shirley began by kissing Donte' and I started on his shirt, I looked up at the big screen as he leaned forward to remove it, exposing his chiseled chest. Shirley was working on his belt as I unzipped his trousers. We both tugged at them as he rose slightly off of the couch allowing us to expose his nakedness. Shirley was kissing his chest as I took him in my left hand and began to slowly stroke the slightly limp muscle we were about to share. I looked up at the big screen and glanced over at Randy as I used the tip of my tongue to awaken the partially exposed purple head. I eased back the black hide and took his first three inches in my warm moist mouth. I held it there and swirled my tongue slowly around the head several times, then I began to lengthen him with my hand. Suddenly Shirley's hand joined mine in our quest to bring him to attention.

As we jacked away we took turns sharing him, our tongues charting every blood filled inch. Then we both stood up as if on cue, and shed our clothing, then back to the business at hand. He was hard as tempered steel now, and Shirley offered to let me go first. I rose up and mounted him, my back to his chest, as I looked up Randy gave me a thumbs up and Shirley guided that which we both craved to it's mark. My juices were flowing as the large purple head slipped past my parted lips. I stopped about half way and smiled at Randy as I eased a little more in. He nodded his approval and I started slowly easing Donte' out of me, being careful not to dislodge him. I stroked his shaft up and down with myself allowing him to drive deeper as we found our rhythm. Soon I was cumming on his glistening black rod as I watched it penetrate my depths on the big screen. Then it was Shirley's turn to ride the stiff stallion that he had become. She saddled up face to face and began to buck up and down the length of him, all the while screaming like she was being beaten with a ridding crop. Faster, and harder she bucked away until the moment of fulfillment arrived and she went limp in his arms.

"Cut,that's a take," an excited Randy ordered.

"Now Shirley, I want you on the floor on your hands and knees. Lena, you get on top of her like you were going to ride her piggy back, only you lean forward and lay on her back and plant your feet and hands on the floor too."

"Donte' I think you know what to do from there, but start with them blowing you first."

"Ready, action."

I started sucking him as Shirley licked his massive balls, then he would take turns sticking it in our mouths, driving us both crazy. Then as instructed he moved in behind us, and repeated the same gestures sinking his manhood into us both. We both were in a position now that we could watch as he stroked away on us at random. Before long we were both begging for more as we approached orgasmic bliss. That's when Randy appeared on screen without his clothes and stood before us. His cock stiffened by the excitement was poised at my lips as Donte' hammered away from behind. I took his length and began to suck wildly as he took my head in his hands and stroked in unison with Donte'. I was fully enjoying being double teamed when Randy pulled out and filled Shirley's hungry mouth.

As I started to cum I screamed, "fuck me, fuck me deep with your big black cock."

Randy uttered suddenly, " I'm cumming too, fuck her good Donte'."

A few more strokes and Donte' pulled out and helped me to my feet, Randy took my hand and led me to the couch. Donte' lay on the floor before us as Shirley climbed on top and began to rock back and forth and up and down on his ravenous rod. Soon she to was screaming "fuck me, fuck me, Im cumming, I want to suck you." Then she was sucking him, I bolted from the couch to join her, together we shared his juice as Randy looked on.

When it was over we got in the hot tub, and after awhile Randy and Shirley left for the upstairs bedroom. Donte' and I spent the rest of the night making passionate love. That was a year ago, Shirley moved in with Randy. As for me, I guess the saying holds true, I had tasted black and for me there was no going back.