Blame It on the Texans

Story Info
She finds lust in her own bed.
3.5k words
4.31
26.7k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If cheating wives and wimpy husbands aren't your thing then please go back and make another choice. Plenty of really great stories and categories for everyone here at Lit.

Now, let us get on with the terrible play calling, missed extra point attempts, unacceptable missed tackling and saving the best for last. The disgusting celebrations after sacks or touch downs. If you and I didn't know better, we would have to think the players are playing for free, the ways some of them carry on, after doing the job they were paid too well to do. Yes, you are supposed to sack, it is what they hired you for. They did not hire you, praying you may get lucky and succeed. Give the Lord thanks for your athletic abilities and get off the field already you big ape. Yes, that goes double for you Mister JJ. Watt. Thank you for reading this story. Have fun voting too.

********

Bra or no bra? I quiz myself, looking at my blue Texans jersey. I have already donned my silky thong and battle red cheer shorts. Would heels be too much? I ponder. Then deciding on my three inch white open toed pair. Its just a stupid game, I sigh. I am Cindy Adams, 33 years young. Married six years as this day takes place. My 40 year old husband David had decided we would host a football party today, Sunday Dec 18th. Hooray for me!

He waited until Friday night to let me in on the secret. He never thinks ahead, just does or says what's on his mind, almost always putting me in a hurry up mode. I got to spend yesterday doing extra cleaning around our home, grocery shopping and laundry while he hid out somewhere watching sports for 12 hours.

Its not my idea to wear this outfit, I planned for an oversized jersey and sweat or yoga pants. David begged and I relented. I am five foot four in height, 110 pounds. My red hair is grown just past my shoulders and I am freckled here and there, just like most pale skinned redheads. My 34 D's are really straining the jersey. My fit waist measures 26 and hips aren't ridiculous at 37 inches.

As I make myself busy getting the snacks and such ready for the 3 pm game, David comes in and starts whistling. "Fuck baby! That's some hot ass curves you got going on in that. My boys are going to shit when they get here." He blabbers at me, as he fondles my left butt cheek.

"You begged for it darling." I tease, as I shake my butt, grinding into his hand. "Don't go whining at me when the boys decide they need a feel here, or a, squeeze there. Your dear wife is asking to be raped in this dammed get up. Be a good boy and take those trays there and take them to the living room." I instruct him. The boys he mentions, Dale and Daryl, both married. Along with Travis and Ron, both very single, will be arriving soon. I can say they are a bunch of clowns especially as a group but they have all treated me very politely, no molesting or groping me. I don't feel the least bit in danger for our get together.

"Baby I got a real good feeling about the game today, the Texans have messed up enough lately that today should be the game they all show up together and finally show the rest of the league what's up." He tells me, grabbing a beer from the fridge. "And having our own genuine Texans cheerleader right here in the same room. We can't lose."

I look at David with disgust. "How much money have you lost already this year thinking the same shit Mister?" I rage at him. "I hope we win but you better not bet one dime on this game! You hear me David?"

"Baby cakes, chill. I'm not betting any money on anymore games, not even the cowboys. I promise!" He implores to me. "look at this big boner you done gave me little mamma. We got time, lets get in the bedroom for some fun!"

I look at him giggling, saying. "You blew your chance this morning darling. You chose fishing over some of this." I say, as I use both my hands to point at my whole body. "I'm not messing up my hair and makeup just to give you some relief asshole."

"Dam, somebody is here already." David moans, heading to answer it, as we both here the knocking of the front door.

"Hello Ron, its really good to see you. I think this has your name on it." I say, handing him a cold one. "Where is the rest of the choir group?"

"Don't have time to keep up with them old folks affairs, Cindy." He lets me know. " I sure could make time to keep up with you though. Dam woman, that just amazing, sexy as hell Cindy."

"Thank you so much, I feel rather sexy wearing it." I say with a giggle. "I'm so happy you talked me into it."

"Hey you two." Groans David, I'm right fucking here, keep your clothes on."

********

Three hours later all four of our guests are here, the 3rd quarter is about to end. We have all been cheering and griping. I feel my buzz from the alcohol but also a sexual buzz from being constantly ogled by all the men, causing me to give a little extra wiggle in my walk as I fetched drinks for them.

Before I even noticed, the game was down to the last 4 minutes. I was in my kitchen cleaning some plates when Ron came waltzing in, leaning close beside me. "Your man is one sick kid Cindy. I really hope Texans can pull off a come back. Just so you know, this was all David's idea, I never wanted any part of it mamma."

I look over to him, trying to read his eyes. "Not in a mood for riddles Ron. Tell me." I express honestly.

"Just wait for David, that will be better. Lets keep cheering and hoping Cindy." He tries to sooth me, as he goes back to the game. Needless to say, I felt rattled and anxious. I move to the counter and make another appletini for myself. What has my crowbar head of a husband pulled this time?

I join the boys and everyone is a little bummed. The Texans are going to lose, just too many points behind and 29 seconds left. I plop down on the arm of David's recliner. "Davey poo, you got something you want to tell me." I ask, getting everyone's attention. He looks at me puzzled, then at Ron and his eyes show despair.

"Only that you are one hot wife. I shouldn't have been ever able to catch you but I'm the luckiest hubby on this earth baby. I think I will run the gang off now, I'm dying to get my hot, bimbette of a cheer leader to bed." He manages to slur out.

"I'm not going anywhere, those pussies make me sick." Travis barks his feelings. "Two real teams play soon."

"On NBC right? Dallas and Tampa." Ron chimes in.

Daryl and Dave grab a beer for the road, saying there goodbyes. Both letting me know it was a good party and thank you etc.

About an hour later, I'm sitting with David in the recliner the late game has just kicked off. We both have a buzz going and I think I feel his boner under my right side. "Honey," David Purrs quietly, I messed up big time today. I made a bet with Ron and I lost. He's going to want to be paid tonight I'm afraid."

I punch him hard in the gut, throwing daggers with my eyes, as I hop off him. "Asshole, you just never learn." I yell, not caring that Travis and Ron can hear. "You say you are wanting kids, you beg me to get off the pill and I do it for you. Now you show me yet again that you are still a kid. Just pay Ron dumb fuck. I am fully done with trying to help you with this gambling thing." I slur out, as I head over and make another drink, then sway and strut my way to my bedroom.

I turn on my television and sip my drink, feeling betrayed once again. Its just a little money, I battle myself to pick a side. It has been a little money over one hundred times, I remind myself.

After the third quarter kick off took place I found myself still on the bed and trying to watch the game but dozing a little. David comes tromping in looking disgusting, drunk and just not the man I had thought I was settling down with.

"Baby I can't pay Ron." He blabs and slurs. "I did as you asked and didn't bet money, not a penny. He won a blow job Cindy, I know I'm fucked up for doing such a bet but I was going to win three hundred bucks honey. That fucking Bill Obrien sucks, the whole team sucks." He draws closer to me and I wait until its perfect, then kick him square in the face with my right heeled foot.

"Fuck off you loser, just go stay somewhere else. Get out of my house." I cry and bark back to him.

"Baby don't be that way, look, I will be right here with you when you suck him. I know we have heard the rumors about his 10 inch dick. I won't let him force you or..

"Get out dammit!" I cut him off. "You go home with him. You go suck his big black cock, bastard! I hate you David!" I feel really happy for about two whole minutes, having been able to hurt his face and his feelings.

Now, After 30 minutes pass, I rise from my bed, strutting into the hallway and down to the living room. "Ron can you come talk to me please?" I ask, getting looked at by all three men. "Please. I wont bite."

"Yes I will Cindy, let me hit the restroom real fast."

"Use mine Ron." I purr. "No David, you stay. I need Ron by himself. You just watch the game dear. You are so good at that."

I head back to my room, swaying and wiggling, giving it to Ron as he follows. "Go ahead and pee big boy." I laugh as I climb on the bed, then remembering to go back and lock the door.

After he finishes his business, he comes out looking concerned. "Cindy, this is all on David. Believe me, I told him four times during the first half, the bet is off. He just would not take no for the answer."

"To be honest, I am very flattered Ron." I reveal, with a smile. "As far as I know, whores only get forty to fifty bucks, seventy five at the very most, for a blow job!" I bark at him. "You make me feel very special risking three hundred. I hope I don't disappoint, I'm not use to big ten inch cocks." I confess, slurring a little.

"Fuck Cindy, I told you. David pushed it!" He says, with angst.

"Don't fret, Ronnie baby. I plan to do it just how you like it. Big boy! I enthuse. "Sit right here on my bed please. I just have to see this whopper you keep hidden away."

"It's not a whopper, rumors just get crazy. I'm average really. He tells me, as he sits at the end of my bed. "It's sure growing though, you look so hot in that outfit woman! I was going out of my mind watching you wiggle about today. Your tits constantly jiggle Cindy!"

"Like this?" I tease, as I sway around slowly and drop to my knees, inches from his crotch. "Hey mister, want a date? This bitch be needing some company, I'm good mister, really good." I laugh hard after saying it, causing Ron to relax and laugh.

"lets see what we got here." I beam, as I start undoing his jeans, reaching in, then pulling it out nervously. "Average my ass you fucking liar!" I hiss, feeling both my sets of lips thicken in arousal. Wrapping my left hand around it, my tongue licks my lips twice without my even thinking it. "Oh Ron, I never knew, its so fucking fat. I like it! I like it a lot!

"MMMMMM fuck Cindy, I'm glad you do. some girls run from me baby. It looks extra black in your white hand. Use both Cindy! I never had a white girl at my dick!"

"Well, that's where you been fucking up Ron!" I purr at him as I stroke all the way up and all the way back down again, with both hands. Looking him in the eyes as I stroke it long and slow again, swirling my tongue around the thick mushroom head. "Let this woman at your dick, you will forget the girls darling." I flirt and bat my eyes at his.

"Goddam Cindy, get it all you want! feels good as fuck mamma! I wasn't going to make you do this. I was going to let David think we did and call it all good. MMMMMMMM that's so good baby!"

I pull away from sucking on the head. "You picked a fine time to tell me that, you bastard. I don't feel like I can stop now! I'm so excited and wet, playing with your cock!" Just as I wrap my mouth around it again, we hear the pounding on my door.

"Cindy, let me in there. what's taking so long? Is everything ok?"

Without moving from my spot, I yell back at my shit head of a husband. "Everything is really fucking fine in here! I thought you left dear. Like I fucking told you to do!"

"Baby don't be like that. I don't have no where I can go. Let me in. Its been more than fifteen minutes already."

"Fuck off dumb shit! I'm pleasing a real cock, probably going to take 45 minutes on this cock. Go sit and watch the tube David. We will be out there in a while!" I calm myself and return to loving Ron's beautiful African shaft, licking the full length, then sucking up and down on three inches of it. Its so thick I couldn't possibly get more than four inches inside me. Ron is moaning and using his right hand, guiding me up and down, caressing my hair and scalp. His left hand has found my right boob and he is tweaking my nipple to his liking.

Where are my hands, you may wonder? Well I'm using my right hand on his stomach to keep myself steadied, as I am using my left hand to frig my sopping wet pussy. Slobbering and sucking Ron's meat hands free, like a good girl, or woman.

Just as we are making some real progress, excepting four inches into me steadily. We hear the banging door again.

"Cindy, Ron, let me in. He's not forcing you is he baby? How much longer you going to be Cindy?" He slurs to us.

"David are you trying to piss me off even more? It's fucking working! Get the fuck away from this room shit head! Now, I have to start completely over again, you ruined our concentration, you dick! Go!" I shout in frustration, while I smile and wink at Ron.

"I don't mind one little bit, having to start over sucking this fantastic cock!" I coo to Ron.

"Cindy I don't have to be any where, I'm off tomorrow. We can do this all night long!" He informs me, as he fondles my hair, nudging my face towards the mission at hand.

"You might be able to do this all night long." I say, then kiss his cock. "I sure as hell can't, my jaw is already sore some."

"It's ok woman, you had me real close last time, before he fucked us. Just do what we were doing and I will get your treat to you. Do you swallow Cindy?"

"Yes, don't worry big boy. Been swallowing since I was thirteen! Now, lets see. I'm pretty sure I left off right about here." I purr at him, as I bob up and down on three inches of his cock, moaning and slurping. Then forcing the fourth and fifth inch down, gagging but adjusting to the feelings, with Ron's guidance I manage sucking five inches repeatedly, loving it. Frigging my hairy cunt as I suck and slobber on his shaft.

'MMMMM fuck Cindy, that's it! Goddam girl, get that dick. You need my nut bitch, you made for it. Ohhh dam girl. here it comes!"

I can only moan and suck , as he keeps my mouth secure on his throbbing, twitching cock. I gulp down rope after rope of thick, gooey come. I continue sucking and swirling my tongue around after he has released my head.

"My gosh Ron, you sure come a lot. I loved every second of doing this." I purr and smile happily.

"Cindy baby I'm so glad you did!" He says excitedly as he handles my hair, moving it around. "I wont lie, you did real great for it being your first time. Next time, you will want it even deeper, I can tell."

"Slow down there mister. I cant be doing this again, you know that! I assure him but hate the fact that I cannot get to.

"I hope you came too. You seemed excited."

"I managed a small orgasm, its all good. Could have been a big one but David ruined that." I pout a little.

"He wanted to be in here with us."

"I know, he told me. I felt safe with you. I knew you wouldn't force me Ron." I say truthfully.

"No girl! your man wanted to see you doing it, sucking me! He grins at me.

"That's weird but I guess I shouldn't be surprised. He just wants to stay being a kid! A perverted kid to boot. I'm happy we did it alone.

"I guess I better go face the music, see how pissed your man be." Ron says, as he gets up and heads out of my room.

A few minutes later I follow and as I enter the living room I see David fast asleep on the couch. I walk over to Ron and put my arm around him. "Could you help a bitch out? My man be tripping and stuff. Got no guns to drag his ass around."

"You be silly sometimes Cindy and I love it. Wake him up and lets get this done. Time flew, it 11:45."

I strut over and shake his shoulder hard, then push his head back and forth. "Come on numb nuts, time for beddy-bye." I sing. He just snores and turns a little. "I'm not in the mood for lugging him Ron. Even with us both doing it. He can sleep here and come to bed if he wakes up."

"That will work too woman. Wish I was home in bed about now. I can feel the beers still."

"Well, we got plenty of room, crash here. Its no big deal sense you don't have to work tomorrow. I say, as I grab a bottled water. Turn out the lights and tube when you are done in here, cuz I'm off to bed. See you in the morning."

"Thanks Cindy. I'm glad to stay here." He assures me.

About twenty minutes later I have managed to clean up, remove my makeup and slip into my burgundy nightie. I comb my hair in my bathroom mirror, wondering how things will turn out with David and I. We both have put a lot into this marriage but I'm not standing for him getting me pregnant and still being a child.

I flip the light off as head into my bedroom. It only takes a second for my eyes to adjust, I bend to pull back my covers on my side of the bed. "Oh fuck Ron, what? You scared the shit out of me!" My gosh, what are you doing in my bed?"

"Easy mamma, I decided no sense in messing up your spare bed. We will both be fine in your bed." He looks at me serious.

Ron, you are crazier than I am. You sneaky man." I giggle as I feel my pussy lips thicken up, my cunt instantly soaked with desire. We probably shouldn't, David could come to bed."

"Don't worry girl, I locked your door!" He winks and smiles, as he opens the covers for me to crawl in. Giving me the view of his fully naked body.