Blame It on the Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scribbleskillz
scribbleskillz
2,059 Followers

She'd pull forward and back, slipping along my swollen member. Each time tempting fate and coming dangerously close to penetration. Our bodies were like fire. Our secrets now revealed as we slipped together over and over. Humping into me, bringing her sex right to the tip, the slipping away in a forbidden tease. Over and over again, each time the head of my cock would part her velvety folds desperately seeking entrance.

Then, finally, I could take no more. As she slipped back, her wetness opening to me, I grabbed onto her hips and held firm not allowing any retreat. Her eyes went wide, her face red with passion as she looked at me with fear and desire. Her pussy gently caressing the tip of my cock. Kissing it ever so slightly.

As the boat rocked, so did we. Her wait shifted again but I held her firmly allowing her only one direction to move. Slowly, gently, she began to slip down my cock with the motion of the ocean aiding the way.

A loud moan erupted from both of us as she bottomed out. I was completely sheathed in her womb. I was back inside my mother.

"Oh god Tommy! Oh no, it feels so good!" She cried as she rose up to slide back down. Her moans growing louder as she leaned forward and bit my shoulder, wrapping her arms tightly around me.

I began to pump into her, soft at first but fueled harder as I felt her nails begin to dig into my skin. She held me like a vice, and I'd never felt anything so incredible.

"Oh my GOD! Baby your cocks in me! Your cocks in Momma!" she groaned into my ear as she rode me, grinding herself down upon my tool.

"So deep, oh yes!" her legs spread further, granting more and more access as I plunged into her again and again. I grabbed her ass, lifting her up as I pumped in our shifting world.

Her screams filled the cabin only to be drowned out instantly upon the stormy breeze. Her fingers snaked into my hair, pulling my head back. Less than a second later her lips her slammed against mine in a fiery, passionate kiss. I could feel her tongue force its way into my mouth, dancing and swirling around my own. This side of my mother was such a turn on, I couldn't even begin to describe.

She pulled away and leaned back. With her fingers still in my hair, she pulled me to her chest. I took the hint and latched on to a nipple right quick. The tiny bud was sucked between my lips. My teeth gently nibbling on each side and swirling with my tongue. She moaned in pleasure pressing me harder against her.

"Ugh, Tommy! You make me feel so good! Oh yeah baby, fuck that pussy. Bite that tit!" Jesus the words this woman could say.

She held me so firmly inside her hot oven. I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer, and by the feel of it, neither could she. Her body was trembling, she was pumping with such resolve, such need it was incredible. I'd rock my hips up to meet her thrusts.

She pulled my head forcefully from her chest, looking down on me through gritted teeth.

"How is it baby?! How's Momma's hot cunt feel?"

"God Mom, I love it! You're so tight! So fucking tight! Oh God I love you!" I somehow managed.

Her voice began to rise in pitch as I hammered away inside her, fucking her for all I was worth. My cock sliding in and out, in an out. Her perfect breasts dancing before me.

"Oh I love you too, Tommy! Ugh!!" She cried as she leaned back pounding against me as I latched onto her glistening nipple again.

"Yes! Yes!! Keep fucking me like that! Oh God!" she panted riding faster and faster. I pulled my lips away and reached under her arms, grabbing her shoulders on both sides. I needed to go deeper. It was primal, it was urgent. I wanted her to cum, and cum now.

"Keep doing that! Keep doing that! Oh yes! Mommy's gonna' cum! Mommy's gonna cum on you hard fucking cock!" She cried.

Her entire body was growing tight.

"Oh Tommy!" Her eyes were pleading.

Release was coming.

Heartbeats racing.

I could feel her getting close. I could hear it.

I plunged into as hard as I could, sensing her trigger.

"Oh Tommy! Oh Tommy!... I'm... I'm cumming! Oh god I'm cumming!" She bucked against me hard. Her body trembling as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her. Her fingers pressed tightly into me, her legs squeezing against the chair. She was glowing in lustful release.

I wasn't that far behind.

"Mom, I'm close," I managed to somehow say.

Without a seconds thought, she jumped off my lap and dove to her knees before me. She firmly grasped my cock in her hands for the first time and inhaled my member into her mouth. The shock and sensation threw me over the edge as I felt my cum race through me.

"Mom! I'm..." was all I could get out as I blasted away, deep down her throat. She devoured me, pumping me as my body was shaken in pleasure. Her head pumped up and down me devouring my cum. My own mother milked me for all I was worth. She only allowing one single strand of cum to slip from her lips.

The thick ivory liquid fell from her chin upon her breast unbeknownst to her. I just looked down at this ravished beauty as she popped my cock from her mouth with a devilish grin.

"Well now," she said as she licked my cum from the corner of her mouth, rising upon her knees between my legs. She slid her palms up and down my thighs.

"That was... unexpected," we laughed together, only now really digesting what had just occurred. The ocean still rocked away outside, yet no where near as powerful as before. The dull hum of the engine continued to reverberate through the hull.

She looked at me tilting her head to the side.

"How do you feel, champ?"

I unbuckled the belt, and looked at her. This was my mother.

"You know, I'm not sure." It was honest.

"How so?"

I took a breath, bathed in a feeling of calm as I searched for the right words. Trying to find a name for my feelings.

"....I don't feel... I don't feel how I think I should,"

She smiled. That same sparkle twinkled away in her eye.

"Good."

I smiled in turn basking in the clarity of post orgasm.

She crawled up into my lap again. Nothing sexual. Nothing weird. She just curled up on top of me, her arms wrapped around my shoulders. She reached down and lifted my chin. I looked right into her shining eyes, her warm smile. She leaned forward and kissed me gently on the cheek. Her lips almost seem to burn against me with a kind fire. As she pulled away, I could still feel the touch of them against my skin.

She rested her head tenderly against my own as I wrapped my arms around her.

This was true, honest comfort.

"Good." She said softly.

*

Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you enjoyed. This was just a short, one time story, but perhaps down the road I'll work on a sequel.

One of the biggest reasons we writers craft our stories is for you, the readers. If you enjoyed the story, please vote. If not, well... it's not mandatory.

Comments are always welcome. Thanks again.

- Scribbleskillz

scribbleskillz
scribbleskillz
2,059 Followers
12