Blame the Candyfloss...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I don't know what you've been doing or who you've been doing it with since you broke me in, but whoever it was has taught you well. That's one of the best fucks I've had in a long time! Now it's your turn, I'm all yours, do what you want, but not up the ass. It will take me some time before I can take all of that up the ass!'

Steve momentarily cursed himself for being so big; fucking a woman up the ass was his ultimate fantasy, something that his ex had only allowed him to do once, on their wedding night.

Pushing the thought out of his mind Steve rolled Lyn over, hooked her legs over his shoulders and then proceeded to do what he had wanted to do ever since they'd walked into the bedroom, give her a good, hard fuck.

After the amount of foreplay that he'd been through, it only took a few minutes of fast, hard, pounding for him to feel his climax building, and then Lyn took over. Feeling the solid bar of muscle inside her getting longer, harder and thicker and ready to shoot its load, Lyn reached up, clamped one of Steve's nipples each between the index finger and thumb of each of her hands and squeezed and rolled as hard as she could. Steve's climax arrived with the speed of and express train, his balls shooting up into his scrotum, and with each pump he could feel more and more sperm shooting into Lyn. Lyn could also feel him coming inside her, a warm glow spreading from her cervix as his deposit in her vaginal bank grew and grew.

'Jezuz! How much more do you have?'

Steve had not answer for her, for he had never felt himself come so much and for so long in his life before, especially after coming so much the night before. He didn't know why Lyn squeezing his nipples so hard had felt so erotic or why he had come so much, what he did know was that he was completely drained, the bank empty.

No sooner had Steve lowered Lyn's legs and rolled onto the bed alongside her when she went down on him, gently licking the whole of his crotch area clean of the cocktail of his sperm and her juices. Gently, that is, until she came to his still half hard erection, which she engulfed with her mouth, the back of her throat relaxing to allow his quickly hardening tool to pass down the back of her throat.

Steve for his part thought that he's died and gone to heaven, no one had ever gone down on his like that, groans and moans escaping from the back of his throat. He could feel the tubular muscle of Lyn's gullet rubbing against the rim of his helmet head which made him all the harder and pushed him even further down her throat, and Lyn took it all without breaking her rhythm.

Much against his wishes, Steve could felt that he was on the verge of coming a second time, far faster than he had ever done in his life before. He was just about to come when he shouted, 'I'm coming! I'm coming!' but, unlike his ex, who had refused to let him finish in her mouth, Lyn kept pumping until she felt him come, then using two fingers and a thumb to drain the last of Steve's sperm up his dying erection and into her mouth.

When Lyn did finally come off him, Steve was lying immobile, his eyes glazed, his mouth open as he gasped for air. Never had he ever experienced anything like that, replaying the pumping of Lyn's mouth up and down his ejaculating erection over and over again in his mind.

Lyn lay alongside him and gently squeezed his left nipple. 'Come on, big boy, you have work to do!'

With that she raised her legs in the air and used her fingers to open her vaginal lips as far as she could. 'Now it's your turn. Lick me clean all over. I want to feel your tongue deep inside me.'

Steve's mind raced as he tried to find an excuse for no doing what Lyn requested.

'But...' The thought of licking Lyn out after he had come inside her was only a short step from going down on a man and letting him come in your mouth, the very thought of which turned him off.

'But what?' Lyn asked, 'what's in there is either yours or mine, nobody else's, so what's the problem?' Put like that Steve could find no answer to Lyn's logic, so he slowly slid down the bed until he came face to face with Lyn's dripping wet vagina, plentiful evidence of his climax dribbling down towards her anus.

It was then, as he looked at the soaking wet, puckered rose that he remembered what Lyn had said earlier, 'it will take some time before I can take all of that it there...' and the very thought of her taking any of him up the ass had him licking the crimped, bright red muscle with the tip of his tongue. As soon as the tip of Steve's tongue tentatively slid over Lyn's bright pink orifice two things happened, a loud groan from Lyn and then, as though a magic button had been pressed, whole of her ass opened wide enough for Steve to put the tip of his tongue inside.

'Not yet!' whispered Lyn, 'get me all clean first.'

For Steve, the 'Not yet!' meant that there was going to be later, and he needed no more incentive than that to close his eyes and plunge his tongue as deep into the leaking vagina as it would go. The loud scream told Steve all he wanted to know, as Lyn's clawing fingers pulled her vaginal lips even further apart. 'Lick it all over! Suck it all inside you, don't waste a drop!'

Steve had no intention of wasting anything, for after he had got over the thought of licking his own sperm he found that he liked the cocktail of Lyn's and his own juices. Taking his time as he meticulously checked and then licked the whole of Lyn's outer labia including her trimmed pubic hairs, it was not long before a new contribution in the form of arousal juices added to the quickly growing pool of wet between Lyn's legs that quickly ran down to her anus.

Paying special attention to the area above, below and around her clitoris including its engorged hood opened another floodgate of musky smelling juices demanding his attention. It was then that Steve sucked the whole of the clitoris, its protective hood and nearly all of Lyn's Labia Minora over his teeth and into his mouth. Lyn's reaction was to turn over onto her side thus rescuing her clitoris from the tightening nibbles of Steve. 'No, not now. Come and lay next to me.'

The next thing that Steve felt was Lyn's tongue deep inside his mouth wiping his gums, (including the insides), and the root of his own tongue, searching out any molecule of their joint juices that may have remained there. 'I don't want one drop of us to go to waste', she gasped as she broke for breath.

Steve's legs felt decidedly wobbly as Lyn let him into the shower. Gently pushing him up against the wall, Lyn set the water onto 'medium/hot', and waited until his back was steaming.

She then filled a cupped hand with liquid soap and started massaging his shoulder muscles, and Steve was surprised to feel the strength in her hand and fingers, groaning appreciatively as he felt the nervous tension ease away.

Working down his back, Lyn began to concentrate on a small area at the base of Steve's spine just above where his buttocks parted that sent small tingles of excitement through his groin and legs, while her other hand played with the soap around his balls and half-hard erection. It was a sensation that he had never experienced before, a strange, erotic feeling that slowly spread to his penis. He didn't know what Lyn was doing, just that he was enjoying it whatever he was.

Lyn stopped soaping his back with her other hand, held her index and second finger as rigid as she could and very slowly started to insert them into Steve's tight anus. She felt his thigh and anus muscles clamp in reaction to something being inserted from the outside, but as she slowly persisted, the clamped muscles relaxed, and soon her two digits were as far into Steve's ass as they could go. She smiled as he relaxed and groaned at the feel of her fingers slowly massaging his sphincter muscle, waves of trembling eroticism flooding his groin.

Slowly she slid her fingers out of his and lay along his back. 'You see,' she said, ' I can give you feelings that you never knew existed. All you need to do is to learn to trust me and relax...'

Lyn towelled them both down as vigorously as she could, paying special attention to Steve's almost fully hard erection and anus. Steve felt tremors through his legs as she rubbed the rough towel between his open thighs and over his exposed anus again and again, one part of his mind trying to reassure the other that he wasn't gay, yet still unable to explain the heat that he was feeling the length of his full erection.

Back in the bedroom Lyn lay at the end of the bed, her feet on the floor. 'Now,' she said, 'I want you to do something special for me.'

Steve, standing alongside the bed looking down at her was puzzled, and it showed on his face. 'What?' After arousing him so that he stood hard and ready he was expecting her to ask him to give her a good fuck, even up the ass, but Lyn had another surprise for him.

'What I want you to do,' she said, looping her arms behind her knees and raising her buttocks as high in the air as she could, her Labia Majora and Minora already swollen with arousal, her juices flowing freely, ' is to spank me as hard as you can. Don't worry, you won't hurt me, I'll enjoy it. Pain can be so erotic when caused and used properly.'

Steve was confused, his pulsating, throbbing muscle loosing some of its hardness.

'What are you waiting for?' Lyn asked, the tip of her right forefinger already playing with her clitoris, 'Just slap me as hard as you can. I will tell you when to stop!'

Steve, still trying to get his head around the idea of another person asking him to cause them pain, stepped closer to the bed. Locking his left arm behind Lyn's knees and pushing her knees as close to her body as they would go, he made the skin of her buttocks as taunt as it could possibly be.

Then he brought his right hand back as far as he could and then back down with all the speed and strength he could muster. When it landed between her two buttocks, it brought about two reactions. One was a loud scream from Lyn, the other the jetting of a fine spray of juices all over his hand and up his forearm that carried with it the strong, musky smell of her arousal.

Frightened that he had hurt her, his erection drooped at the thought of causing another person pain, only to regain its hardness when she shouted out, 'That's it! That's good! But hit me harder! Use your belt! I love the feel of leather on my skin...'

Steve's erection was now back to full standard, but harder and thicker than before. As he slipped his belt free from his trousers, he wondered what it was that was turning him on by causing physical pain to someone else, something that, until now he had avoided doing at all costs.

Lyn's body trembled as Steve slid the animal hide across her buttocks both as a tease and wanting to see what Lyn's reaction would be. He gained even more hardness as he noticed that Lyn's juices had reached her anus, and wondered what it would be like to plunge the whole of his solid bar of meat, without warning, as deep inside her as it would go.

'Don't tease me, I'm not it the mood for being teased! Use it as it should be used, do it with all...' Lyn was silenced as the doubled belt landed across her buttocks and the protruding bottom lips of her Labia Majora. Another fine jet of juices sprayed outwards, filling the air with its thick, rich smell. Steve then developed a rhythm of one stroke with the open belt to tease and then a lash with it folded, and watched as thick red tramlines the width of the belt began to appear across Lyn's buttocks, thin, white lines showing where the edge of the belt had landed.

Lyn was lost in her own world, one hand slowly masturbating her pelvic bone and clitoris, the other scooping her free flowing juices onto her fingers and into her mouth, as, time after time the belt swished through the air. Steve looked down and saw that he was squirting pre-cum with each lash of the belt, his erection so hard that it was painful. It was then that Steve had an idea.

'Turn over and kneel on the bed,' he said, in the most dominant voice he could manage, 'and stop playing with yourself until I tell you that you can!'

Like one of his students caught smoking behind the gym and being told to put it out, Lyn complied without a word.

'Lie your head and tits on the bed.' he ordered, 'and raised your ass as high at you can! You want to feel pain? I'll show you pain!'

Steve was trying to enter into Lyn's world and be as dominant as he could, while for Lyn his tone and orders were just what she wanted, her juices flowing freely down her thighs.

Feelings of trepidation returned at what he was about to do, his erection beginning to wilt once again, as once, and then again, he lashed the buttocks before him with all his strength. Dribbles of his pre-cum ran down the inside of his thighs from his drooping penis as he began to wonder if he had gone too far.

Lyn for her part was groaning with pleasure, the whole of her body trembling. 'Keep doing it, keep doing it until I come...'

Resigning himself to the fact that he Lyn was in a world that he could not enter, Steve began to enjoy himself. Lashing and then stroking to keep Lyn guessing what was going to come next he soon regained its full hardness, the whimpering before him adding to his feeling of dominance.

It took five minutes for Steve enjoying his work before Lyn came without touching herself, a fine spray covering her thighs and the bedspread, and that alone told Steve all he needed to know. Slipping one hand between her legs, Lyn began to finger-fuck herself to prolong her orgasm, her head thrashing like something possessed, her body trembling from head to toe.

It was then that Steve decided to take what he wanted. Shuffling forward so that the tip of his throbbing erection was over her partially open anus, with a thumb and finger he squeezed the whole length of his erection adding dribbles of his pre-cum to her already juices-saturated orifice.

Then, in one fell movement, he lined the head of his erection up with her puckered ass, looped his hands around her still trembling waist and pulled her back onto him. His bulging head went into her with almost no opposition and he had a further good two thirds of his remaining meat deep inside her before she reacted. 'That hurts! That fucking hurts! Your too big, you're too fucking big!'

Lyn tried to turn onto her side to get him out of her, but now that Steve was where he had fantasised about being for years he was not in the mood for listening. Using all the strength in his arms he held tighter to him, and slowly slid the remainder of his length inside her.

It was as his thick, wiry pubic hairs gently came into contact with Lyn's swollen, red buttocks that he released his strong hands from her hips and then followed her down onto the bed, his full length still buried deep inside her, the ring of her sphincter muscle forming a tight ring around the root of his erection.

Lyn's voice was a quiet whisper that Steve barely heard, her face buried in the bed covers.

'You are the biggest man that's ever fucked me. Just take your time until I get used to you...'

Being where he wanted to be, time was something that Steve had plenty of. Gently sliding half his length out of her and then gently back in, the only reaction was a low groan from Lyn as she felt him touch a place that she never knew existed, gentle waves of eroticism beginning to wash the whole of her groin area. Feeling him so deep inside her also gave her a feeling that she had never had before, one of being filled as far as she could be. It took two or three minutes of gently, slow masturbation before Steve pulled her back onto her knees, and in doing so changed the direction of his penetrations. Lyn could felt whole new areas of anal G-spots being massaged by the thrusting head of Steve's erection, areas that she never knew she had

Then Steve, his nipples itching and getting hotter with each thrust of his hips, decided to think of his own satisfaction. Trying to make the whole experience last as long as possible now that he had finally achieved his goal, he made a concentrated effort not to touch his chest area, for he knew what would happen if he did.

Lyn reached between her legs and found her bulging clitoris, then, reaching further inside herself, she could feel the bar of Steve's erection through the thin membrane that separated her vagina from her anus. Steve too felt her finger rubbing the head of his erection as he came in and out of her, and that, too, added to his feeling of arousal.

Within seconds Steve was pumping as hard and as fast as he could, and Lyn, understanding his intention, returned her fingers to alternate rapid massaging of her clitoris and pelvic bone, waves of eroticism coming at her both from her anus and vaginal massages. Both of them were colliding somewhere behind her naval, and she was well on her was to climaxing. What she didn't know was that she was just about to experience her first anal-vaginal climax, something that she had never experienced before.

Then she surprised Steve again. "Don't finish inside. I want to finish you. In my mouth."

It took another three or four rapid, hard strokes and then Steve could control himself no longer, unaware that Lyn's first anal climax had already started. Clutching all of his fingers to his nipples and squeezing them as hard as he could, he groaned out loud as her tried to stop himself from coming until he was out of Lyn, her clamping buttocks making it all the harder for him to extract himself.

He had just pulled himself out of Lyn when she flipped over onto her back and opened her mouth, just in time to catch the first squirt of Steve's ejaculation. But she didn't stop there. While still pounding away with one hand, she reached up with the other, wrapped it around Steve's still spurting erection and pulled it down towards her mouth.

Steve had no choice but follow, throwing his arms forward to support himself on the bed whilst his still-hard erection disappeared into Lyn's mouth and down her relaxed gullet. Soon she was bobbing her head up and back down to the bed in time with her pumping hand, the tightness of her gullet rubbing harshly on the rim of his glans.

It was then that Lyn came, a violent explosion of erotic feeling that would live in Steve's memory for years. The first thing that Steve felt was Lyn's mouth clamping and sucking his quickly dying erection so hard that it was painful, every last drop of what he had to offer vacuumed out of him, acute pain shooting through his testicles.

It was when the main waves of her own orgasm hit to join that of her anus and she started sucking him even tighter and raking his now flaccid penis with her teeth that he panicked, using all his strength to save his vital organ from the out of control muscles that he could see destroying his love life forever.

Using all his strength he pulled himself up onto his knees hard and away from the gaping pit that lay open and gasping below him. He knelt there for a few seconds, his organ, scratched and painful, hanging limp and steaming between his legs while Lyn, with just the whites of her eyes showing between her fluttering lids, continued to shudder and spasm on the bed her two orifices vying one with the other to send the most violent spasms through her body.

It took ten minutes before they were both capable of staggering, naked into the kitchen to drink water, both of their throats raw from the gasping for air. After downing two glasses of water each without stopping, Steve lit two cigarettes and handed one to Lyn, who took it, smiling. 'I thought for a moment that sex with me had been so bad than you needed both of them for yourself!'

Steve managed a weak smile and took another deep drag out of his cigarette before he was capable of speech, he also need that time to marshal his thoughts. Here was a woman most men would die for: she takes it up the ass, lets him, no, wants him to come in her mouth and fuck like a rabbit from on top, and yet he was frightened. There was something there that scared him, but he didn't know what it was.