Blame the Candyfloss...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'When did...when did you get into the pain thing? As I remember all you were into was straight fucking, not nearly passing out at the feel of leather on your skin.'

Lyn smiled and took another draw from her cigarette. 'My ex was into physical violence. Not at the start, but then it made him feel superior to the woman who was earning three times what he was. In the end it was almost foreplay as far he was concerned. Then I started to look forward to him slapping me, the sting of his hand on my skin did something to me that really turned me on, which made him even madder. It was when the slaps became punches that I decided to call it a day and took him for every penny that he had. End of story. But I noticed that you too started to enjoy yourself this afternoon, right?'

Steve was embarrassed, embarrassed by the fact that he had stood far harder than he ever had before while he had been lashing Lyn, yet pleased that it had made him stand so hard that he had been able to fuck her in the ass without any additional lubrication.

Dressing, Lyn smiled and slapped his hand. 'Don't worry about it. Just remember, we are all animals inside. Some have a deeper polish than others, but scratch hard or deep enough and we'll all behave in the same way in the end. Or, if you are looking for something else to blame you can always blame the candyfloss! And, on that philosophical note,' she said, blowing him a kiss, 'I am going to go home. We both have to go to work tomorrow, and I know myself well enough that if I stay here the night neither of us will get to work tomorrow."

Steve pulled on a pair of trousers to see her to the door. After a 'normal' kiss she was halfway out the door when she turned. "By the way, think about what happened in the shower. Who knows, maybe there is another side of you that you haven't explored yet? And that has nothing to do with the candyfloss! I'll be in touch..."

Steve was left open-mouthed as Lyn pulled the door closed after her, and left him with more questions about himself than he'd had when she'd walked in that afternoon...