Blanket of Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Private Jaret trembled lightly at the woman's manipulations and withdrew his spit-drenched shaft from her wet mouth, leaving her panting, trying to catch her breath, as a fast-busy signal pulsed from the discarded phone. His strong chin fell to his chest, his eager eyes to the front of her blouse, focused on the woman's thickened nipples, elongated and engorged with her own overheated sense of lust. His hand found the root of his cock, strong fingers encircling it before he gently slapped the bloated head against her red-stained lips. Mrs. Carlock whimpered softly and her pretty green eyes floated up to his, begging without actually saying a word for the boy to bury his fat cock in her throat.

Instead, the soldier released his grip at the back of her head and moved around the Colonel's desk, sliding his tight, naked butt into the chair behind it. Mrs. Carlock, desperate to wallow in the debauchery of her actions, followed the boy, anxious to again feel the pulsing veins of the private's engorged cock slipping over her soft pink tongue and into her clenching throat. Kneeling before him, she eased the boy's combat boots from his feet, sliding his ACUs and boxers from his young, delicious body.

Private Jaret slid down in the chair, leaning hard against the back of it, as the adulterous slut settled into her haunches. She pinned the young man's cockhead to his taut belly, bent, and slithered her wet tongue over the silky flesh of the boy's cum-laden balls, slathering it in her spit. She took the slab of meat in her left hand, slender fingers gripping tightly, as she jerked him roughly. Blood coursed into his cock, his glans bloating and pulsing at the sight of the diamond sparkling on her finger.

"Suck," he groaned, his tone almost begging, whiny. "Please...suck...it!"

The Colonel's wife scooted closer to him, rose slightly, and leaned over the private's nearly prone figure, her soft, firm breasts pressing insistently against his naked thighs. Leaning in, her bright white teeth closed gently against his hot flesh and she smiled around the burgeoning shaft before lifting, parting her lips, and taking him into her hot mouth. The young man's eyes, slightly hooded, glued themselves to the spectacle of Mrs. Carlock's thin, manicured fingers gripping his shaft, shucking up and down, the diamond on her engagement ring a blur, and her bright red lips slipping lewdly up and down the length of him, her spit shining on his overheated flesh.

He reached down, his fingers brushing against the diamond, before slipping across the fabric of her blouse, his hand turning and the backs of his fingers strumming lightly against a distended nipple. Pausing, he closed his thumb and forefinger around the bloated teat, pinching it gently. The older woman groaned pathetically, her soft, red lips gripping the young man's flesh more fiercely. The vibrations from her throat coursed through her undulating tongue, causing Private Jaret to tremble. He clenched her obscenely chunky nipple harder, twisting and tugging at it, serving only to send the woman's eyes into the back of her head and a deep rumble to emanate from the throat that was clutching at the boy's cock.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned, arching his hips into Suzanne's pretty face. His swollen cockhead slammed deeper into her throat, fucking her esophagus, and Mrs. Carlock gagged and choked, her eyes watering as the struggled for breath. She pulled back, spitting the private's slab of cock from her salivating mouth, panting and running the back of her hand across her lips.

"Please," she whimpered, a thick, gooey mixture of her own spit and the boy's pre-cum dripping from her chin.

"'Please' what, MRS. Carlock?" he responded, catching his own breath.

"I want . . . I want you to . . . cum for . . . me," she managed.

Private Jaret stood and pulled her from her knees, guiding her backward toward her husband's desk. "Not before you, slut."

The adulterous woman eased the cheeks of her ass up onto the desk behind her and the young man scooted the leather chair closer to her. He lifted her trim legs over his shoulders and bunched her little skirt up around her waist, planting light kisses along the inside of her right thigh. When he reached her overheated cunt, the scent of desire rising up from it like Phoenix from the ashes, he paused, blew hot breath against the silky red thong that tried to protect that which she had promised to her husband, before moving down her left thigh, light nibbles at her flesh again, a swipe of his wet tongue behind her knee.

"What do you want, Mrs. Carlock?" he whispered, his eyes locking on her face as he continued to taunt the lovely woman.

Her bright green eyes eased open and met his. "Eat me," she mouthed.

Private Jaret put a big, strong hand on the inside of each of her thighs and eased them apart, squeezing his broad shoulders between them. He dipped his head, his lips hovering above the flimsy silk covering, and blew hotly against her. "I can't hear you."

"Please, Private," she mewled. "Please . . . lick . . . me."

His wide shoulders bracing her legs apart, he slowly slid his hands down the soft, supple flesh of her thighs, the fingers of one hand easing behind the front panel of her thong, pulling it aside, revealing her sodden, hairless cunt. Her juices shined in the moonlight that streamed in through the office window and Private Jaret again blew hot breath against the quivering woman, this time direct, and the affect was immediate.

"Nnnnghn," she grunted, her slender fingers curling over the edge of the desk and her head falling back against the desktop, eyes screwed shut. "More . . . more . . . more."

His tongue slithered out and barely grazed across the top of her clit before retreating. She pulled at the edge of the desk, edging her dripping hole closer to the young man's clean-shaven face. She felt his breath against her exposed cunt. Hot. Wet.

His head bent lower and he dragged his tongue up the length of the furrow formed by her bare labia, his wet, eager tongue collecting her juices. He felt the unfaithful woman shiver beneath him and his free hand wrapped around the outside of her trembling thigh, up her stomach, kneading one of her inflated tits. Her nipple was hard against his palm as his tongue slid back down her crevice. She shivered again and his fingers found her nipple, squeezed it lightly.

"You're . . . desperate . . . for it . . . aren't you . . . Mrs. . . . Carlock?" he taunted, his fingers closing tighter around the thickened nipple.

"Yesssss," she hissed, her head lolling back and forth.

Private Jaret twisted her nipple a little harder, his tongue stronger against her blood-engorged clit. Her toned body squirmed on top of the desk and his tongue flattened out, pressing hard against her inflamed clit, crushing it against her pelvic bone. She bucked her hips at the young man and her hands flew to the back of his head, her manicured nails scraping against his scalp, pulling his face hard against her sodden cunt. His tongue raced down her slit, spreading her labia, releasing the fluids that had built up, before penetrating her cunt deeply.

He twisted her nipple harder now and his tongue floated from her cunt, down beneath her labia, flicking lightly at the bridge of flesh between her cunt and asshole.

"Mmmmph," she groaned, just before the kid's tongue darted back up to her clit, lashing softly at it, then pressing hard, smothering it, teeth lightly nibbling at it.

"Don't . . . stop."

He pulled his head back and released her nipple from his iron grip. Using both hands, he grabbed the sides of her soaked thong and pulled it down her athletic thighs, pulling one side of it over one of the feet she still had clad in her open-toed heels, leaving it dangling from the heel of the other.

Rather than ease back in, Private Jaret fastened his lips to the older woman's cunt and sucked hard, pulling her engorged clit into his sucking mouth. His strong tongue lashed against it and then jammed itself into her cunt lips, prying them apart, spreading her, tongue-fucking her dripping cunt.

Mrs. Carlock wailed in response. Her hips jerked violently off the desk, crashing into the kid's face, crushing his nose and causing his eyes to water. And this just made him attack her clit with more ferocity.

The fingers of one of his hands found her yawning cunt hole and he slipped first one then a second thick finger into her while his tongue danced over and around her agitated clit. His other hand shot up her body and found her other nipple and closed around it tightly. Squeezing and pinching and tugging and pulling while two fingers from his other hand sawed in and out of the married woman's convulsing cunt, her walls spasming, convulsing hard against the intruding digits as his tongue lashed and thrashed and crashed against her battered clit.

He pulled his face away from her and roughly rolled her almost to her side, keeping her taut legs spread wide, and threw his face back between her legs, his tongue lashing around his pumping fingers, licking and nipping at her cunt lips before straying down to poke and shove and prod against her cum-soaked asshole.

"Aaaagggghhhh," she squealed, in alarm or delight he was not sure.

Private Jaret rolled the Colonel's wife back to her back and again attacked her protruding clit with lips and tongue and teeth, a third finger slipping into her well-lubed hole, the fingers of his free hand back at her nipples, moving from one to the other until they glowed red. She arched her back against a violent orgasm, her obscenely thickened nipples pointed to the ceiling, beacons in the darkened room, and he used the orgasm that was crashing through her little body to slip his pinky finger between her slack cunt lips.

His overworked tongue still lashing at Mrs. Carlock's throbbing clit, Private Jaret folded his thumb against the palm of his hand and gently eased his fist against her battered cunt lips. A nip of his teeth at her distended clit caused her to yelp and, with that distraction, the young man slipped the whole of his fist into her yawning cunt.

"Uuuugggghhhh," came the groan from deep in her belly as the little bastard's fist shoved into her to the wrist. Her pliant hips bucked involuntarily, knocking his lips and tongue from her aching clit momentarily. Private Jaret quickly latched his mouth back onto her, his tongue thrashing against her hairless clit and his fist stretching her cunt walls.

Mrs. Carlock squirmed atop her husband's desk, her body shaking and quaking and quivering as an orgasm slammed into her gut like a gale-force storm. Her slender fingers clenched into the young man's scalp as he flexed his wrist and fingers and twisted them gently deep inside the darkness of her married cunt, his tongue still intent at her dripping hole, sucking her clit between his teeth and slurping it into his wet, sticky mouth. He continued to suck up all of her fluids as her overused cunt convulsed around his thick fist, expelling excess cunt juice down his forearm and across his tongue and cheeks.

So intense was her orgasm that she feared she would vomit from the wrenching of her gut. Suzanne grabbed one of her own nipples between manicured fingers and twisted hard, allowing the tips of her nails to pierce her own flesh, and she was relieved at the distraction of the pain as her orgasm subsided and the perverted young man gently dislodged his forearm from her gaping cunt.

Mrs. Carlock released her nipple from the death grip and her emerald eyes eased open to see Private Jaret lift himself from the kneeling position he had maintained next to the desk. He walked around the desk, closer to where her head lay, her blonde tresses, sweaty and tangled, fanning out above her. He gently grabbed her beneath her arms and slid her a few inches along the top of the desk such that her head hung from the side, her lustrous hair a golden waterfall dripping toward the floor

"Gonna fuck my pretty little face like this, Private?" she drawled, trembling gently as her cunt snapped tight.

"Fuck yeah, I am," he responded, moving up so that he straddled her sweat-streaked face, his cum-laden balls dangling against her soft lips. Her tongue lashed out, manipulating his nut sac gently, before she sucked first one and then the second into her hot, wet mouth.

Momentarily, Private Jaret pulled back and prodded her full, shiny lips open with the overheated head of his cock. "Use your tongue, MRS. Carlock," he grunted.

Obeying, her tongue slathering over the length of his shaft until it dripped with the combination of saliva and pre-cum. Spitting onto the thick stalk, she raised her left hand to it and stroked it from head to root and back again, her tongue back at his balls, sucking them deep in her mouth, nearly suffocating herself on him.

"You dirty . . . fuckin' . . . slut," he grunted, eyes clamped tightly shut. She responded, but her voice was too muffled for him to hear.

Above her, unseen, Private Jaret began to jerk his hips, fucking her fist, her spit the perfect lubricant. But after a moment, he wanted her mouth. He swatted her hand away and shoved the head of his cock past her bright red lips. Into her hot, wet, whorish mouth. Into her throat.

His heavy balls flattened against her tightly closed eyes. Her throat contracted around him as she gagged, almost causing him to splash his cum against her gullet. But he pulled back, almost as if desperate to not cum, and the sperm settled back into his balls. As he gently fucked into her mouth, he placed his strong hands onto each of the unfaithful whore's wobbling tits, squeezing them, softly at first, then harder, until the flesh oozed between his fingers and her distended nipples pressed insistently against the palms of his hands.

He pulled his cock back until just the head remained ensconced in the wet warmth of her slutty mouth and looked down. The bright red of her lip gloss had mixed with his pre-cum and her spit and smeared along the length of fat, veiny shaft. The sight emboldened him and he slammed his full length against the back of her throat, causing her to once again gag on him, and returned to her bloated nipples.

Pulling.

Twisting.

Tugging.

Deforming the beautiful tits that adorned the cheating whore's chest. He released her nipples, allowing them to revert back to their natural state, and pulled his cock from her panting mouth.

"Jesus . . . Christ," she breathed, taking the fat shaft in her left hand, wiping her own slobber from her lips and cheeks with her right. "What a nasty . . . little . . . fucker . . . you are."

Before she could catch her breath, the enlisted grunt shifted forward and pulled Mrs. Carlock further toward him so that her shoulders were now dangling off the edge of the old oaken desk. He moved his cock so that it came to rest between her massive, heaving tits and pulled her hands up to cover them.

She instinctively knew what the young beast wanted and pushed the substantial flesh together, forming a tight cavern for him to fuck into. Above her, he thrust forward, his heavy sperm-filled balls dragging across her eyes and nose and mouth and chin as he buried his thick cock to the hilt in her glistening tits. He paused for a moment, savoring the sensation of her overheated flesh softly wrapped around his blood-engorged cock, and Mrs. Carlock's tongue snaked out and lathered his balls again until they were dripping.

He then pulled back, only to repeat the process. Each time he shoved his cock into the married woman's cleavage, he'd pause and she'd bathe his balls in her own spit. After a few cycles, his balls and her face were so slick with spit and pre-cum that his thighs seemed to glide along her cheeks. He looked down to find her slender fingers interlaced, hovering centimeters above the pulsing shaft.

Her engagement ring and wedding band sparkled and a shiver of lust shot through his loins. He felt his cock expand, grow thicker, longer. Pre-cum leaked, almost poured, from the tip of his cock, adding lubrication to her sweaty tit channel. The glimmer of her rings so close to his cock - a cock that a married woman, a colonel's wife, should not be anywhere near - drove him dizzy with desire.

Before he blew his nut all over Mrs. Carlock's heaving chest and firm stomach, Private Jaret pulled himself up onto the desk, crawling down her trembling body. He shifted his hips and his cock slipped from the hot, wet confines of her tits and slapped against the underside of her chin.

She quickly freed a hand to pull the trembling shaft back into her wetly sucking mouth as his tongue fell across her raw clit, swiping at it. Pressing against it. While his tongue invaded the province of Colonel Hummel, the young man bucked his hips into his wife's face, fucking her mouth, fucking her throat. Her lithe, tanned legs rose involuntarily, wrapping themselves around the kid's head, pulling him closer, tighter.

Private Jaret slipped his hands beneath her warm, damp thighs, sliding them beneath the firm cheeks of her ass. He pulled them apart gently, one of his fingers straying against the crinkly star whose thousand points of light emanated from the married woman's tight little asshole. The one hole she had never given her husband.

She jerked, but before she could object, the dirty teenager coated one of his fingers in the copious fluids flowing from her spasming cunt and slid it roughly into her asshole. He groaned as she screamed around the fat cock that filled her mouth, the vibrations causing his balls to lurch against her nose, his shaft to expand in her mouth and throat.

Without waiting for her to struggle, he slid a second finger into her clenching butthole. She slapped at his ass, though he couldn't tell if she was warning him off or prodding him on.

Yet her body convulsed and her clit tingled and burned. Her cunt jerked and spasmed and discharged so much cunt-slop that the fingers invading her virgin asshole slid into her, unimpeded, knuckle-deep. The desktop below them was covered in her thick fluids and her asshole clenched up around the assaulting digits while her throat swallowed around the dripping shaft.

She slapped his ass again and as he jammed a third finger into her trembling butthole he jerked his hips down, burying his cock in her throat, his sparse pubic hair crinkling against her chin. A hot, scalding blast of sperm slammed into the back of her throat. Her eyes watered and she swallowed hard to keep from drowning in the young man's cum.

Private Jaret pulled back just a little and Mrs. Carlock used her wet tongue to try to expel the pulsing slab of meat from her mouth. But he held his hips still, the head of his cock just at the entrance to her throat, and let loose a second torrent of thick cum. She swallowed desperately again, her mouth filling with boy-cum as he pulled back even further this time, three fingers being extracted from her now-tender asshole with an audible pop. He pushed himself up on his hands and thrust his cock savagely into her throat, unloading yet more semen into her sucking mouth, before yanking himself all the way from her mouth, panting, resting there a moment.

His breathing returning to somewhat normal levels, Private Jaret jumped to his feet and pulled Mrs. Carlock off her husband's desk, spinning her around so that her back was to him. His arms snaked beneath hers and slipped up her taut stomach to her jutting breasts, squeezing them roughly, reveling in the feeling of her titflesh oozing between his strong fingers. His thumbs and forefingers closed around her inflamed nipples, tugging and twisting until they swelled to an obscene thickness.

He released one of the swollen teats and eased his hand down the damp flesh of her belly to her bald cunt, teasing her outer lips open, smearing her wetness around her clit.