Blasphemia Ch. 04

Story Info
Enter forces who seek to disrupt the Infernals fun...
7.2k words
4.75
10.2k
11
0

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snap. Snap snap snap. Snap snap.

Filia smiled. The sound was coming from behind her, down and to the left a little. The sweet girl with the brown, curly hair was the one responsible for it. For the past several days as Filia had sat in the room, the girl had snapped a rubber band against her wrist like crazy. It had perplexed Filia at first, but after asking Lily about it, she'd learned that it was something devout youth did to curb gay feelings. Whenever they felt the urge, they snapped the rubber band against their wrist, to associate the feeling with pain and suppress it.

Even for an Infernal, such an act was rather horrifying. Filia had pity for the poor creature, and no small amount of amusement given how rapidly she was snapping the band against her wrist. Most of the people around them were beginning to get annoyed by the sound, she could tell.

Her eyes flicked back to the front of the room, to the rune shining bright on the back of the professor's neck. Over the past two weeks she and Nico had taken their time, using Lily as an information source, and had steadily branded a good number of students and administrators throughout the campus. No need to alert any of the forces of Paradise that were in the area to their presence. Stuffy angels would ruin their good time in moments if they had any inkling of what was going on.

Filia looked back at the girl. Their eyes met, and Filia saw a flash of pure desire in the young woman's eyes before the rubber band snapped again and it was dulled. She'd never seen a more distressing sight.

"I seem to have forgotten my pen today," Filia murmured, turning her body so that the young woman's eyes could roam it. After playing around for a few days, Filia had started morphing her shadows into a more seductive version of the Saint Bethany's uniform - her blouse was much more low-cut than the norm, showing a tantalizing amount of her supple, perky tits, with the bottom parts tied off around her waist so her tanned, glamoured midriff was visible. Her skirt barely covered her ass as she walked and sat, and Filia deliberately shifted her leg a little so that the fabric glided down and the young woman could see her thigh in its whole.

The young woman was beet red, practically salivating at the sight of Filia. She fumbled with her pen, almost dropping it. "T-take me... mine!" she said, eyes going wide as she realized what she'd just said. "Take mine!"

"Thank you," Filia cooed, letting her fingers rub against the young woman's as she took the pen. Filia tapped the end of the pen against her lips, staring the young woman dead in the eye. "I don't believe I've ever caught your name."

"Evelynn!" the girl almost yelped, clapping her hands over her mouth as a few heads turned to stare at her. Her eyes flitted around the room, hardly daring to look at Filia. "B-but most people just call me Eve!" she whispered loudly.

How fitting, Filia thought as she offered the young woman a charming smile. "Nice to meet you, Eve." As she turned back around and went back to not listening to the professor drone on, she heard the frantic snapping of the rubber band behind her.

After the class, Filia lingered by the doorway, watching the rest of the students file out. None of them were branded, not yet at least. As much fun as it was seducing and marking the humans one by one, the Infernals only had so much patience. She knew that Nico didn't want to mention it, but Filia had seen that look in his eye. The demon wanted more and more, and so did she. There had to be a way to expedite the process of getting the runes onto the humans. But how?

That train of thought had the brakes put on it as Eve came out of the classroom. She locked eyes with Filia. "Oh."

Filia put some sway in her hips as she moved closer to Eve. "Hello, darling."

Eve swallowed, her eyes looking around for some kind of escape - not from Filia, but from her desires that Filia could read plain on her face, the desires that made her nipples stiffen within the white blouse, that made her pussy wet and aching enough that the succubus could smell it.

Filia reached out and grabbed the girl by the wrist. "Let's find someplace private and have a little chat, shall we?"

Minutes later, the two women were in a private bathroom, the door locked, with Eve's skirt hiked up as Filia pinned her to the wall, the succubus's fingers deep in her panties, crooked to slip right inside her. Filia's other hand burned warm as she branded Eve with the rune, the young woman's eyes glazing over with delight. "See, darling?" Filia purred. "Not so bad now, right?"

"No, Mistress," Eve moaned, grinding her hips into Filia's hand.

"You were so easy," Filia remarked, lifting her hand away as the rune finished forming on Eve's shoulder. "No resistance, no prodding needed." She leaned in, and saw Eve's nostrils flare as the woman breathed in her scent. "You trying to suppress your true desires only made it all the more easy for you to make you mine."

"I'm so glad, Mistress!" Eve mewled as the succubus finger-fucked her. She rolled her head against the brand shining bright on her neck. "Your mark feels so warm..." Her legs spread, allowing Filia better access to her sopping wet cunny.

Filia pressed her thumb to Eve's mons, rolling Eve's mound under her thumb. "I'm going to take good care of you, my pet. I have a friend who wants to see some bullies get their just by making them do things that they don't want to." SHe crooked her fingers, rubbing against that sweet spot inside Eve's pussy and making the young woman week in the knees. "How would you like all the girls you could ever want? All on me."

"Mistress, I... I..."

There was a knock at the door.

Filia's head snapped around, still buried knuckle deep in a quivering, ecstatic Eve. "Quiet, pet," she murmured. "Who is it?" she called at the door.

There was no answer. Filia extricated her fingers, slowly lifting them to her lips and tasting Eve on them. She took a few steps closer to the door, cocking her head. "Hello?" she said, her voice slightly lower.

"Mistress?" Eve asked.

FIlia motioned for her to be still, then pressed herself up against the door. Her eyes narrowed as she strained to hear something, anything on the other side.

Then she heard the rasp of a blade being drawn.

Filia jumped backwards, and a split second later, a gleaming silver knife split the timbers of the door right where her head had been. Eve yelped, sliding off the counter and yanking down her skirts. "Mistress, what is that?"

There was the sound of metal meeting metal, and Filia saw the door handle begin to glow and melt. "Blessed silver blade." She sniffed the air. "I smell white oak, holy water and hypocrisy." She grinned. "Looks like the Church finally came knocking."

Eve clung to her. "What do we do?"

"You do nothing," Filia said. She kissed Eve on the lips, and the young woman melted against her side. "I'll get them away from here, you go to my chambers and wait for me there. I shouldn't be too long."

"Yes, Mistress," Eve panted, her eyes full of shining admiration for Filia.

A heavy boot thudded against the door, and Filia moved Eve behind her. The boot kicked again, and the door came loose with a ping as the half-melted door handle split in half and clattered to the floor.

In the doorway stood a figure wearing a black cloak, a gleaming silver cross hanging from her neck. The woman had a full, busty figure concealed beneath flowing nun robes, but her allure was tempered by the gleaming cross-shaped dagger held in her. Her silver hair was cut short, pixie-style, her eyes a slate gray. A belt full of demon hunting paraphernalia hooked around her waist.

FIlia affected innocence. "Wha-who are you?"

"SIlence, creature of the dark," the cloaked woman said, taking a step forward. The light from the bathroom fixture shone into the hood of her cloak, revealing that her face was actually quite youthful. Was she a student there? An agent of the Church in disguise?

"Well, worth a shot," Filia said. She dropped her glamour, as it was a slight drain on her power that she might not be able to afford in the coming minutes. Her skin shone crimson in the halogen lightbulbs in the bathroom, her one-piece outfit taut against her tits and the cleft of her ass. Her tail cracked back and forth like a whip. "What do you want?"

Those gray eyes glowered at her as the church whore raised her dagger. "Your unlife."

"Touchy, touchy," Filia said. "But you've already made a grave mistake, church dog. You're in an enclosed space with an Infernal. Angels may rule the skies, but the dark, cramped spaces are ours."

The church assassin stared her in the eyes for a moment. Then, the woman smiled a little, and FIlia felt fear run down her spine. "You're right." She reached up and yanked the sleeve of her nun robes down. On her arm tattooed in black ink were a dizzying variety of runes and holy symbols. "Let's open up this space a little."

Filia only got through the first half of "son of a bitch" before the church assassin punched her through the wall.

Nico was balls deep in one of Chastity's clique when he heard the sound of mortar and pestle being pulverized.

He stopped mid-thrust, leading the girl - he hadn't even gotten her name - to moan and claw at his chest for more. "Master," she whined, the rune on her left breast glowing like a hellfire beacon. Beside them on the floor was another of the clique, Nico's demon seed leaking from between her legs as her body was wracked with a powerful, continuous orgasm.

As much as he wanted to ignore the sound and keep slamming himself into the tight, eager cunny of the human woman, he stopped and drew back, a shiver of pleasure running up his body as his cock slipped free of her heat. He stepped towards the wall of the dorm room, looking out the window in the direction that he thought he'd heard the noise.

He heard it again, and again. Then the upper floor wall of one of the classroom buildings across the quad exploded outward in a rain of stone. Though the dust, he saw Filia turning head over heels as she landed heavily on the grassy knoll, carving a furrow into the grass.

"Bells," he muttered, turning around. "Both of you, stay here," he commanded his new thralls.

"Okay, Master," both girls chorused, oblivious to what was going on outside.

Nico pounded down the stairs, dimly remembering to fire up his glamour as he burst out of the stairwell onto the quad. A few hundred yards away, FIlia was picking herself up out of the dirt, an annoyed look on her face. "Filia!" he called.

He felt a tingling sensation behind him, and a whiff of Paradise caressed his nose. He turned just in time to catch a mighty fist across his jaw, the blow lifting him clean off his feet and sending him flying into a nearby wall. Stone buckled under his mass as he connected, the impact knocking the wind out of him. He fell to his hands and knees, looking up at who had hit him.

The Angel was a prime specimen, standing seven feet tall with a chiseled jaw and dark, tousled hair. Humans liked to imagine angels as beautiful, handsome things, and so the very nature of Angels had been warped somewhat to fit that belief. But all the human impressions of them in the world couldn't erase their true divine nature. A strip of cloth was bound across the Angel's eyes, to prevent them from looking directly upon God himself - even they would be blinded by His radiance. His wings were fetched with thick, fluffy white feathers, and several yellow and red eyes peered out from his downy wingbones. In his hands he held a halberd, the tip wreathed in Divine fire that left color trails in Nico's retinas the longer he looked at it.

And unlike the usual demure, Renaissance style postures of Angels, this one's body language was very, very hostile.

"How is it that such darkness festers on this campus and we have yet to notice it?" the Angel remarked, levelling his halberd at Nico.

Nico brushed dust off himself and stood, then realized the Angel had actually punched him out of his glamour. Ah well, let the Divine prick see what he was packing. "I dunno," he said, rolling his head so his shoulders popped. "That seems like your fault."

"A fault I intend to correct!" The Angel lunged, leading with his halberd's pointed speartip. Nico moved to the side, his mind frantically trying to remember what he'd learned in Hell about fighting Angels. The general first bit of advice was "just don't." Lower-level demons like him were outclassed by even the weakest Angels, which this one seemed to be. He didn't have the heraldry of physical features like extra wings and eyes that marked him as being closer to the Creator. The forces of Paradise had always valued quality over quantity, after all.

However, Nico felt the runes he'd branded across the campus pulsing in his senses like lodestones, their bearers' spirits as open to him as their legs had been. He reached out and took hold of them, siphoning power out of them through the brands. His body thrummed with Infernal magic, and when he clenched his fist, a crimson arc of power crackled around it.

Nico allowed himself a small smile. He wasn't small fry any more.

He met the Angel's thrust on a shield conjured from Infernal magic, a rounded piece of bronze with a screaming human face on it. Halberd tip met shield with the sound of hammer ringing on anvil, the force of the connection sending out a shockwave that made the trees on the quad bend outward.

It was then Nico realized that the world around him seemed hazy, as if he were looking at it through a curtain of water. "What the-" he began, then quickly blocked a sweeping slash from the Angel.

"The humans will not see us as we battle," the Angel said, circling him warily, his wing-eyes reappraising Nico. "We stride in Purgatory now."

The ream between realms that blanketed the planet was the ideal space for their battle. If the Earth was a walnut, Purgatory was it's chocolate coating. Here, any power they threw around would only exist in this realm, with only physical damage being visible to human eyes.

Nico gave the Angel his most winning smile. "Good. I hate to hurt some of the humans."

Somehow, despite having no visible eyes, the Angel still managed to look perplexed. "Oh?"

"Yeah." Nico summoned a gleaming broadsword inlaid with Hellish runes. He grinned at the Angel. "There's still quite a few of them I haven't managed to fuck yet."

The Angel snarled and hefted the halberd above his head. "Your demon seed shall taint no more innocent bodies, Hellspawn! I will send you screaming into oblivion!"

"Bring it, you fluffy pillow!" Nico challenged.

Filia picked herself up and looked to her side just in time to see Nico eat a haymaker from an Angel that appeared out of nowhere, sending him flying into a nearby building. Filia moved to help him, but was stopped short as the assassin's silver dagger slammed into the ground in front of her. It made a high-pitched whining noise, and FIlia flapped her wings hard to get away from it. A moment later, it exploded in a blast of silver light. Even at a distance Filia felt her skin burn. "Bitch!" she said.

The assassin ran at her through the smoke from the explosion, her arms trailing behind her. She snapped her fingers, and Filia's eyes widened as the dagger flew back to her hand, it's surface completely unblemished despite being at the center of the explosion. It flashed in the light as the assassin threw it at her again, and Filia jumped over the dagger. "Hah!"

Another snap of the fingers, and Filia heard whistling behind her. Her head snapped around to see the dagger flying through the air back towards her. "You gotta be fucking-"

She ducked and scuttled backward as the assassin landed, plucking the dagger out of the air like it was nothing. No, the dagger homed in on her hand. Just who - or what - was she?

FIlia crouched down like a cat caught between pouncing and fleeing, her onepiece hooking into the cleft of her ass. "You who wear the garb of the Church yet wields a weapon that reeks of Infernal power," she said, glaring into the dark void of the assassin's hood. "Who are you?"

The assassin reached up and drew back her hood. Her face was covered in more tattoos on the right side, and it took Filia a moment to place the language - Hebrew. Old Hebrew at that. Her eyes caught the evening sunlight, and to Filia's surprise, she saw the left one change color from a striking blue to a sickly gold, slit down the middle like a snake's. In that moment, it clicked. "Nephilim," Filia said accusingly. "Spawn of Angel and Infernal."

"At least call me by my name," the Nephilim said. "I am Judith. I was spared at birth and given a chance to serve the Church." She reversed her grip on her dagger, holding it so the point was angled behind her. "Many an Infernal has been reduced to ashes by my dagger. You will only be another notch on my belt, succubus."

"So serious," Filia said, rolling her shoulders and standing up. "How did you find us?"

"I've been watching from the shadows," Judith said, stalking towards Filia slowly. "I masquerade as a student here, waiting on the off-chance pesky creatures from below like you stick your noses in here where they don't belong." The dagger flitted back and forth, as if she was deciding where to throw it. "The Church has a vested interest in keeping it's flock safe."

"How appropriate that you refer to them as a flock," Filia said, sweeping her arm wide at the campus around them. "When you herd them in here like chattel and fence their minds as well as their bodies."

"I have no interest in bandying philosophies with you," Judith drawled, sounding bored. Her arm cocked back. "Now stand still and let me kill you."

Judith threw the dagger, and Filia moved to the side to avoid it. That was nowhere near me, she thought, just before Judith's fist smashed into her face. Filia felt her nose collapse under the blow, hot blood spurting out as she recoiled and clutched her face. Judith hammered her like a world-class boxer, drilling her in the side with weighty blows that, to Filia's surprise, actually hurt.

Judith's hand snapped out, and the dagger was in her palm in a flash of silver light. Another heartbeat, and it slashed across Filia's arm and side, drawing blood. Filia extended her wings and flapped backwards, desperately trying to create some kind of opening. But Judith overhanded the dagger at her, and Filia had to move again so the blade didn't sink right into her face. How the Hell is she this fast?

She flapped around the tree nearest her, taking in a few deep breaths and focusing her energy on healing her shattered nose. It reformed with an ugly crunch, and FIlia grabbed hold of the lingering pain. How fucking dare she! Something tickled her ear, and in a flash, she realized what her best option was. She reached up and grabbed hold of the feather that Azagthoth had given her. It's power flowed into her, inky and dark, melding with her own shadowy magics. She smiled as the slices on her arm and side healed. The bitch wasn't even going to know what-

Judith rounded the corner like an apex predator, lunging with her dagger. Filia scrambled out of the way, quickly directing her shadows to form a more suitable set of chainmail bikini armor. Of course it's protective properties extended beyond the skimpy outfit, but if Filia was kicking ass, she was damn well going to look good doing it. The magic swirled around her arms, coating them in a layer of solid shadows that fit over her hands like gauntlets, her fingers sharpening to lethal talons.

Filia pivoted on one foot and went on the offensive. She didn't have any fancy fighting moves like the Nephilim did, but she did have ferocity and the raw fury of the Inferno behind her. She roared her defiance at the Nephilim, laying into her with her bare hands. Judith was caught off-guard by the sudden offense, backpedaling wildly as she deflected Filia's frenzy swipes with slashes of her dagger. Her hand kept dipping towards the back of her belt, and FIlia wasn't about to let her grab hold of whatever hidden backup weapon she had stashed back there.