Blasphemia II: Deus Vult Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Both of them are abroad on another job for His Unholiness," Filia said. "This happened a day ago, so Satan sent me on short notice."

It felt as though the ground dropped out from underneath Judith. "Wait, when did this begin?"

The succubus frowned. "Just over twenty-four hours ago. You were here, right?"

Judith took a deep breath, trying to stem the rising tide of panic in her gut. "I was in the Vatican. The skies turned red, and I was dragged underground by a mass of shadowy, undead flesh." She looked back towards the grave she had emerged from. "But that wasn't even an hour ago! How could a day have gone by already?"

Filia frowned, rubbing her chin and staring at the floating city. "Something really fucky is going on. We might be more pressed for time than I thought."

Judith swallowed hard. A whole day of nightmarish creatures like that could easily have ground the Templars down to nothing. What if everyone was dead? What if she was the last? She shook her head. Focus. Have faith. Trust in the Lord. "We need to move in," she said, setting off down the hill. "Get inside the city and figure out what's going on."

"It'll take forever if we walk." Judith heard a rustle of wings behind her, then yelped as strong hands hooked under her shoulders and yanked her off the ground. The ground fell away beneath her as Filia bore her up and away, heading towards the airborne jigsaw puzzle that her beloved home had become.

Hang on, Archbishop, Your Holiness, Judith thought. You may not like the company I arrive with, but it's a necessary sacrifice to ensure your safety.

She looked up the flying Infernal above her, eyes lingering on the sway of Filia's breasts in their loose confines. Was it just her, or were her rune scars prickling? Besides, I'm already damned anyway.