Blasphemia II: Deus Vult Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luca nodded rapidly. "Yes, I...yes."

"You sure? Feels like your heart's trying to break through your ribcage."

"That was just...very intense," Luca said. He put his hand over hers, and Judith made a soft noise at the fact that it wasn't her hand under his. "I never knew it would feel like that."

"Not many people can say they've lost their virginity to a succubus," Filia said. She tapped him on the nose with a finger. "You're part of a very select group now."

Luca chuckled softly, slowly sitting up and putting his arms around his knees. "So you're healed completely?"

"Down to the core," Filia said, drawing a line down her body with a finger that Judith followed with her eyes. "Though we're going to have to be careful going forward. I'm really lucky you were a virgin. Unfortunately, you're not any longer, which means if I get injured like that again, I'm fucked unless I can limp back to Hell." She grinned that smug grin. "Or you have the stamina of a Clydesdale and can dump a bunch of loads in me for me to draw power from."

Luca made a noise somewhere between a snort and a laugh. "Judith wasn't kidding when she said you were always crass."

"Oh?" Filia folded her arms. "Where did she say that about me?"

"In her report about the incident at Saint Bethany's last year."

"Ah." Filia's wings fluttered. "That."

"Oh come on, that's all you have to say?" Judith muttered.

Luca nodded. "Her writings of the event presented quite the...riveting read." Oh, Lord, he's read the whole thing, Judith thought.

"I love that you guys write, like, actual post-action reports," Filia said. "What did she say about the whole thing?" She grinned. "How explicit did she get?"

"Not enough that anyone could derive anything from the work other than academic curiosity."

Filia gave him a flat look. "That's boring."

"It's just how we do things."

Judith could hardly believe the two were just carrying on after having been in the throes of mutual passion minutes before. She also had a hard time tearing her eyes away from Luca's gorgeous naked body. The way he was sitting was hiding his groin from view, but her brief glimpse of it had been enough. SHe couldn't get the sight of it out of her mind.

"So what happens next?" Luca asked.

"Well, I still need to recover some strength," Filia said, rubbing her thighs. "And I imagine you and Judith need to rest. She likes to pretend she's invincible. It's endearing, if a little aggravating."

Judith blinked. The succubus sounded almost wistful.

"Her strength comes from her tenacity," Luca said. He looked into the light of one of the torches. "But I don't like her zealotry."

"Surprising, coming from a guy who worked in the Vatican basement. Which is now probably the attic."

"It's not all her fault. She's from the warrior branch of the Templars, who spend their entire developmental years having most of their emotions beaten out of them. It's supposed to be necessary to combat the likes of, well..."

"Me," Filia finished. "And Infernals like me."

"Yes." Luca looked sheepish. "But I was always taught that God is love, and that He is merciful and kind. Satan was an angel once, which means by extension, all Infernals are His creatures too."

Judith expected Filia to argue back, but the succubus merely shrugged. "From a certain point of view, I guess. I mean, you were willing to go along with fucking me so I could heal from whatever that thing did to me." She reached out and touched Luca's shoulder. "Congrats, you now have a favor owed from an Infernal. Not a gift to take lightly."

Luca smiled. "Can I cash it in now?"

Filia arched an eyebrow. "If you're going to ask for a round two, fine, but we don't have the lube for kinky butt stuff." Judith snorted.

"I, er, no," Luca stammered. "No. That's not it. I want you to make peace with Judith."

"What?" Judith whispered, the same moment Filia said the same thing.

"No matter what we do next, we will have to face the creatures that answer to Yog-Sothoth, maybe even the entity himself." He reached up and laid his fingers over Filia's on his shoulder. "If we are to survive, the two of you can't be at each other's throats. We just barely got away this time. It can't happen again."

Filia sighed, bowing her head a little. "But it's so fun to mess with her. She's so uptight and I know exactly what buttons to push."

Luca gave her an arch look. "You know what buttons to push because you robbed her of her free will and made her into a thrall. If my understanding of your connection to her is right, you looked into the darkest depths of her mind. Nothing escaped your notice."

Filia's tail lashed back and forth. "Yeah, I took a peek in there. You know what I found?"

Judith tensed. "What?" Luca asked, as if the conversations was between casual acquaintances.

"I saw what I saw in so many other of the humans at Saint Bethany's. Judith locks up everything that makes her truly human in a tiny little box like so many of the rest of you do. She suppresses everything that brings her pleasure, all the little kinks that get her off. Do you know she likes being restrained? She's always walking around so much in control of herself that she actively enjoys having that control taken away from her for a little while. It's perfectly normal, yet she agonizes over it, mentally tortures herself over every errant thought. I lurk in her dreams and send her things that I know will give her pleasure, and she partakes, then feels bad." She shrugged one shoulder. "I just want her to loosen up a little. See things a little differently. That's all I wanted to do at Saint Bethany's."

"But your acerbic way of doing it is only pushing her to further extremes," Luca said. "She's the type to push back when pushed. And it's going to get us killed."

Judith tasted iron. Was he blaming her for all this?

Filia was silent for a time, the only sound in the room being the crackling of the torches in the walls. Judith wanted to burst from her hiding spot and berate the both of them, but remained rooted to the spot.

"I can't make any promises," Filia said. "Making peace is like sex, it requires two parties working together to be lasting and good. Or more, if that's your thing."

"All I ask is that you try. If only to ensure we survive this."

"Alright," FIlia said with a sigh. She rose with a rustle of wings. "Let's give it a try."

Judith scurried from behind the pew back out the church door, into the darkness outside. She tried to make it seem like she hadn't heard everything, but it proved more difficult. The sight of the frantic coupling still lingered in her mind, making her skin feel tingly and her body warm. Filia's words burrowed into her mind, undercutting the pleasant feeling. She was an emotional mess, unable to control it.

Bare feet stepped on the ground behind her. "I know you heard us."

Judith flinched. Filia never missed a beat. "Yes," she whispered.

"Enjoy the show?"

Judith looked over her shoulder. Filia hadn't surrounded herself in her shadows, standing naked before her. Her skin looked healthy, flush with new life and health from the powerful healing magic she'd used. Had it made her tits perkier too? Was there any power that Filia didn't have over her own assets? "I'd be lying if I said I didn't."

The succubus moved closer. "He wants us to play nice."

"I know."

"So...what should we do?"

Judith's hand twitched towards the succubus. "I don't know. I hate what you are. I know I'm tainting my soul just by being in close proximity to you and not trying to kill you."

"You know, Luca has a point." Filia ran her fingers along her collarbone. "I'd think that, given all that you've done, the Big Man upstairs might be willing to throw you a bone."

"What gives you the confidence to say that?"

She shrugged one shoulder. "Just a hunch. And hey, if you do wind up in Hell, I'll be there. You won't lack for company."

"That's not what I want," Judith protested.

"You say that," Filia said, "but I think what you actually mean to say is 'that's not what I was told I should want.' Maybe not the Hell part, granted, but all the things that might lead you there." She reached up and touched Judith's arm. "Don't tell me you don't feel that whenever we touch."

Judith couldn't deny it. The contact was electric, sparking through her arm and down her body. She took a deep breath. "I wish to try something."

"What's that?"

Judith took a deep breath, then put her arms together and held them out. "Bind me. In the way that you would if you were going to...have your way with me."

The succubus blinked, her red eyes like smoldering coals in the dark. She put her hands together, then pulled them apart, drawing out a length of shadow like a whip. "You're not going to slap some consecration on me?"

"No." Judith swallowed. "I just want to approach it willingly. Without the...intensity from earlier."

Filia looked a little wary, but her inner instinct for all things pleasure pulled her forward close to Judith. With a flick of the her wrist the shadows looped around Judith's wrists, then pulled tight. The feeling of her wrists being pressed close together, unable to yank them free of the binding, immediately set off Judith's fight or flight response. Rather than fighting against the bindings, or trying to squash her own reaction, she simply let it wash over her. Her breath came out slowly, evenly, almost a wistful sigh.

A moment later, the feeling had passed, and all was well again.

The succubus watched her with a mixture of curiosity and wariness. "We okay?"

Judith nodded. "More," she said.

Filia drew out another length of shadow, then snapped it like a whip at Judith's wrist bindings. It melded into the shadow already there, fusing into a whole. Filia held the other end of the length, walking around Judith's side and lifting her arm. The motion hoisted Judith's arms up over her head, leaving her upper body exposed. Again her fight or flight reaction kicked in, but again, she let it pass over her rather than fighting against it. This time the feeling washed over her, making her shudder a little.

Filia stopped, seeing the little motion. "Okay?"

"More than," Judith said.

"Let's see what we can do here, then." Filia's foot scraped along the ground behind her, and Judith heard a soft rumble. She looked over her shoulder to see a length of solid earth rise up from the ground, summoned by Filia's power. It rose up until the top was level with Judith's head.

With slow, careful motions, Filia took the length of shadow and wrapped it around the spire. It cinched tight to the rock, holding Judith's arms up above her head, like a maiden chained as an offering to a sea deity. Her whole body was open and vulnerable, and that knowledge made her whole body tense.

Filia moved back around in front of Judith. Her tail lashed behind her, coiling like a serpent with a will all its own. "Okay, I'm all for kinky nonsense, but I'm a little lost here."

"I want you to take control away from me," Judith said. She adjusted herself, angling her hips outward. "I want to know what it feels like to willingly surrender."

The succubi's eyes flashed. She advanced into Judith's personal space, her hands touching the loose leather armor. Her slender fingers traced lines up the chestpiece to Judith's exposed neck, then crooked and teased inside the neckline. Judith shuddered from her head to her feet. How could just a touch feel this good?

"Hells, you really are needy," FIlia purred, starting to sound like she was really getting into it.

"I want to feel something else for a little while," Judith panted, feeling warmth pooling in her groin.

"Oh, I'll make you feel good, don't you fret." Filia's fingers moved down Judith's clothes, finding every fastener on her armor and undoing it with quick, precise motions. The leather peeled away from Judith's skin, her undershirt soaked in sweat from her constant exertion over the course of the day. The scent wafted up, and Filia's nostrils flared. "Oooh, that's good." With a few more motions, the armor was gone, leaving Judith vulnerable. Her breasts strained against the damp cotton of her undershirt, the nipples two small, hard bumps in the material. The succubus cupped one, squeezing gently and wringing a mewl out of Judith. "I always loved your noises," Filia said.

"Didn't you get enough at Saint Bethany's?" Judith asked.

"Oh, honey." Filia leaned in close, her lips ghosting along Judith's. "There's never enough." The succubus closed the gap, kissing Judith was a passion that turned the simmering heat in Judith's pelvis into a raging inferno. She moaned against the succubi's mouth, leaning her head into the kiss. Her lips parted, her tongue sliding against Filia's, another shudder passing through her.

Fingers touched her belly, sliding lower, pressing the undershirt against her bare skin underneath. They vanished for a brief moment to undo the catch on Judith's pants, drawing them down her thighs. Cool cavern air ghosted between Judith's legs, raising goosebumps on her inner thighs and chilling her drenched, swollen sex. She made a soft noise, tilting her head back. WIthout even being asked, Filia moved her mouth to the pulse point on Judith's throat, fastening her teeth there gently. At the same time, her hand slid between Judith's legs.

The first touch made that feeling rise again, stronger than ever before. Judith bucked instinctively, her hands twisting against their bindings. Her breath rushed out, almost a rasp. She needed to get out, needed to fight, needed to-

No. Her voice cut through her panic. I am in control. This is what I want. This is what I need.

Filia's fingers crooked in, sliding into Judith's slick heat. "There she is," Filia purred into Judith's throat. She stroked the inner walls of Judith's cunny, her thumb pressing into the cleft of her labia.

Pleasure lanced up through Judith's body, all centered on where those fingers plunged into her. She canted her head back, moaning loud and proud. Her fingers grasped against themselves, wringing and writhing as if they were trying to grasp what she was letting go. But she knew now that she was surrendering willingly, and because of that willingness, she could take her composure back whenever she willed. It felt rapturous to reach that conclusion, her entire body shuddering in pleasure.

"Good girl," Filia murmured. "Not so bad, is it?"

"No," Judith admitted, her head swimming in bliss. "Not bad at all."

Filia added another finger, and Judith's legs gave out underneath her. Her knees turned to rubber, and she slumped against the rocky pillar behind her, held up by her arms and back. Lengths of her hair fell in front of her face like a veil. Filia brushed them aside a moment later, crimson eyes burning as she kissed Judith again. Her teeth nipped Judith's lower lip. "I know you want to cum for me," she murmured.

"I'm close," Judith mewled. "I'm so...ah!"

"Yes," FIlia hissed. "I can feel it. Give it to me..."

"Ah!" Judith cried out, the sound possessing the purity of a church bell. Her sex clenched around Filia's fingers, that inferno roaring into white heat that spread through her whole being, body and soul. It burned away everything weighing her down, purifying her mind in pleasure. Everything faded away except for pleasure, and she reveled in it for as long as she could.

FIlia brought her down slowly, the motions of her fingers growing slower until they went slow and slid out of her. She raised her fingers to her face, then licked the glistening fluid off with slow lathes of her tongue. "Delicious," she murmured.

Judith let her body slump against the pillar. Her thighs were slick with her passion, her legs struggling to hold herself up. Through her pants she managed to say, "Shoulders hurt...let me down?"

"Oop, sorry hon." Filia snapped her fingers, and the shadow bindings vanished.

Judith fell onto her butt, the ground cold underneath her cheeks. The chill was invigorating, a contrast to the warmth pulsing through her whole being. "Thank you," she said, looking up at Filia.

"My pleasure," Filia purred. "And also yours."

Judith cracked a small smile, dipping her head as she caught her breath. "I'm sorry," she said.

"You have nothing to apologize for." Filia knelt down in front of Judith, tilting her head up with a finger. "I'm a big girl. I can take a few mean words here and there. No hard feelings."

"Well, Luca's the one with those," Judith said.

Filia laughed, the sound echoing through the cavern. "I knew there was a joker in there somewhere!" A glint flashed in her eye. "Actually...hmm..."

"What?"

The succubus licked her lips. "Let's go tell Luca we've made up."

"O-kay?"

Filia's fingers touched Judith's shirt. "And show him just what you're packing."

Judith yipped as Filia yanked her undershirt off, exposing her slick torso and breasts. "What are you getting at?"

"Threesome," Filia said, as if it were obvious.

Judith stared at her for a moment. Memories of the debauchery at Saint Bethany's rose to the forefront of her mind. The succubus had been at the center of it all, but Judith couldn't deny what the both of them knew - a part of her had enjoyed it. Plus, plain and simple, she wanted a piece of Luca if he was willing to give it. And she had an idea of how she'd likely sway him into giving it.

"Give me a minute," she said. Filia grinned wide.

It took Judith less than that to extricate herself from the rest of her clothes. She stood naked outside the church door, holding her armor and underthings in a bundle under her arm. Fully naked, the cavern now felt decidedly chilly. "Okay," she said, brushing a lock of her hair back. "Let's give this a try."

Filia pressed her body into Judith's, sliding their skin together. She kissed Judith on the cheek. "Girl, have you looked in a mirror? He'll be all over you."

Judith blushed, then opened the church door. She and Filia padded inside, the succubus in the lead with her tail wound around Judith's wrist, tugging her along. "Hey, Luca," she said as they rounded the corner into the room.

Luca was sitting cross-legged by one of the torches on the floor, the light casting his back in shadow. He turned his head at the sound of Filia's voice. "Did it go alriiiiii-" He trailed off as Judith stepped into the firelight, letting the glow wash over her naked body. They'd made no effort to hide what they'd gotten up to, her thighs still slick with a sheen from her sex.

"Oh, it went swimmingly," Filia said, pressing her body into Judith's side again. She ran her hand over Judith's bare stomach, fingers sliding up to cup one of Judith's perky breasts. "She's all loosened up now."

Luca looked like his mind had stopped responding like a computer in lockup.

"Oh dear, I think we broke him," Filia giggled. She turned Judith's head towards her. "Give him a show?"

Judith went to it with a will, grabbing Filia's hips and pulling her close. Their lips met in a quick, brief flash of passion. Her hands snaked down to grab Filia's rear, squeezing the succubi's ass with all her strength. Filia churred in her throat, pressing her chest against Judith's so that their breasts smushed together, two different flavors of feminine grinding against each other. They broke apart after a moment, hands still roaming and teasing. "Spicy," Filia said.

Luca still looked shell-shocked. Judith wondered if they'd put him through too much too quickly. Not even a half hour prior he'd been a virgin. In the time since he'd touched a woman intimately for the first time, lost it to a succubus, and now was staring enraptured by a sight no man that wasn't exclusively gay could tear their eyes from easily. "Are you okay?" she asked him.