Blasphemia II: Deus Vult Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Filia looked around. "Got any wood I can knock on?"

"Hey!"

Both of them looked over to the side entrance of the church. Luca picked his way through, holding onto his side. He waved at them, then neatly tripped over a broken pew and went sprawling. "Ow..."

Both women got up and went to help him up. Luca leaned on their shoulders. "I think we got him. Praise be."

"Praise be," Judith echoed.

The three of them limped out of the church slowly, all of them at their absolute limit. As they made their way, a cool breeze blew over the ground, kissing their skin. It was heavenly, and Judith's heart lifted as they walked further and further and saw no signs of Yog-Sothoth. They really had done it.

A noise above them made them look up. Black helicopters swarmed in the sky, flying in from all directions. Men and women with guns leaned out the sliding side doors, and one of them pointed a finger at the sight of them. The helicopter banked and moved towards them, dipping low to land in an open area nearby.

"Worried about modesty?" Filia asked as they changed direction to move towards the landing aircraft. Her skin shimmered as she disguised herself with a glamour to appear more human.

Judith looked down her naked, bloody, bruised body, and simply shrugged. "I'm as naked as I was made. There's no shame in that."