Blast From The Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big Gunz
Big Gunz
981 Followers

"I wanna ride you baby!" She cried out. "I need to ride that big fucking cock."

With a devilish grin on his face, he gladly obliged, sliding his pulsating dick from her slick cunt and flipping onto his back. Taking hold of his prick, she quickly repositioned herself into a straddling position atop him. Not wasting any time, she guided his manhood into her waiting and wet pussy as she lowered herself onto it.

She began riding him long and slow, cowgirl style as his hands moved to her hips and guided her methodical motions. Gradually her speed increased until she was riding her lover like a wild cowgirl on a bucking bronco. The walls of her hungry fuck-hole gripped his cock like a vice as she fucked him for all he was worth.

"Fuck me Ben!" She cried out in passion, pulling him up so they we were both sitting up right. Instantly they embraced and kissed passionately as they rocked back and forth, as if one.

The couple fell to one side as their fiery lip-lock took over their lovemaking. Pulling away from her as they came to rest on their sides, he manoeuvred her onto her hands and knees facing the headboard.

"I'm gonna fuck your from behind Cathy." He told her, his words choppy with his ragged breathing. "Hard and fast like the nasty little whore you are." His degrading words turned her on even more.

"Fuck me baby! Fuck me like a slut!" She bellowed as he slid his still rock hard cock into her sopping wet pussy.

They fucked slowly at first, gradually building up speed with each thrust of his hips. As they fucked, he reached forward and grabbed a handful of her tangled and sweaty blonde curls, pulling her upright on her knees and pinning her close against his body. His lips found their way to her neck and he nibbled at her flesh, moving up to her ear where he stopped to whisper.

"Is that what you are?" He asked, his tongue gliding against her earlobe between words. "A slut?"

"Yes... oh, yes." She moaned, his filthy words making her even hotter. "I'm a slut."

"What kind of a slut?" He prodded, clearly just as aroused as she was by their dirty dialogue.

"I'm your dirty little slut." She answered quickly. "Fuck me!"

"What kind of a dirty slut?" He urged, driving his dick deep into her with every question.

"Ben... please..." she pleaded, part of her still unsure of how far she would actually degrade herself for her own sexual release.

"You're a dirty, cheating, little slut aren't you?"

"Uh-huh." She grunted - another orgasm building rapidly thanks to his relentless combination of fucking and degradation.

"Tell me Cathy - are you a cheating little slut?" He demanded.

"Yes!" She relented, desperate for another sexual release. "I'm a dirty, cheating slut!"

"That's it baby," he encouraged, sensing her imminent explosion. "You love cheating on your husband, don't you?"

"Yes!"

"Say it slut! Tell me how much of a whore you are!" He demanded, his own orgasm beginning to rumble in his balls as he pounded into her.

"Yes! I love cheating on my husband! I love being a dirty whore!" She could not believe the words that were coming out of her own mouth. Even harder for her to believe was how much those words were adding to the sexual release building up inside her.

"You're such a slut baby, I love it!" Ben groaned, unsure of how much longer he could last. "I want you to come on my cock slut. I want you to show me how much you love being a cheating whore. Tell me while you come on my cock."

"Oh God, Ben!" She cried out, mini eruptions beginning to precursor her looming detonation. "I love your cock! I love fucking it! I'm a dirty cheating slut." She began to stutter, her words cut off by deep breaths. "Fuck me. Fuck your cheating whore. Oh God, I needed your cock. I needed you to fuck me. I needed to cheat on my husband with you like a dirty slut. I love being a whore who cheats on her husband. I love being your whore."

With that outpouring of words, Cathy's legs became weak and she lowered back down and grabbed onto the headboard. Her head dropped and she gasped for breath as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her body.

Ben could feel her pussy quiver as she tried to cry out in ecstasy, but she could only gasp for breath as the orgasm was so intense she could NOT say a word. She dropped to her elbows and bit the pillows as she tried to somehow control her body and mind amidst her thunderous release. Finally, she cried out in bliss at the top of her lungs.

In turn, he shoved himself deep in her and grunted out his orgasm, squirting his hot thick cum deep within her body. Slowly, he collapsed onto her, panting and exhausted.

As they lay there, sweaty and spent, the smell of sex hanging thickly in the air, Cathy squeezed her eyes shut tightly. Here we go again, she thought to herself...

Big Gunz
Big Gunz
981 Followers
12