Blast from the Past

Story Info
Wife's past brought into the present.
5.9k words
2.94
70.6k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came home from work to find my beautiful wife Laura laying on the couch reading a book, wearing only a oversized t-shirt and nothing else, Laura is 5'5 blonde hair and very firm c-cup breasts, we have been married almost a year and a half and things were going great. Laura asked me, "Guess who I heard from today? Paul!" I asked who is Paul, she said, I never told you about Paul? and I said no, but tell me now.

Laura proceeded to tell me about how she met Paul and how he became her booty call, until he moved to Florida. So I asked, why it wasn't more than a booty call, and she said, well he had a girlfriend, but she could not give him all the sex he needed, so I was his action on the side. I was surprised Laura would go for such a setup, but she said the sex was incredible, and he just got her hooked on that and she was happy to get it!

I have to admit hearing my wife talk about how Paul was incredible in bed made me jealous but also turned on, I could feel my cock stirring in my pants, I kept asking questions about the things they did together. She told me, he would call her and tell her he had some available time and for her to be at her apartment naked in bed waiting for him. He would show up and strip then put his cock in her mouth until it was nice and hard and then get between her long legs and slide his big cock into her wet pussy and put her legs over his shoulders and giver her a good pounding, you could tell by the look in her eyes she was reliving the encounters as was I.

I asked Laura what Paul wanted and she said he had found her on myspace as he was looking up old friends. He was in still in Florida and married but wanted to touch base with her and see how things were going. She told Paul that she was married, no kids yet and things were going very well, which I was glad to hear, especially after seeing the spark in her eyes when she spoke of him.

During the next few days, I begin to have erotic thoughts of Paul, using my wife as a fuck toy, to call at his convenience, to give him no strings, fucking and blowjobs. I kept asking her questions about her time spent with Paul, how many times did they have sex (too many to count) how big was he? (a thick 8 inches). During all these conversations, I would get turned on and didn't think it was noticeable until Laura asked me point blank, are you getting turned on by this? I really could not hide it, I was flushed and had a hard on, she felt my crotch and said, Steve, you are hard as a rock! I didn't know you liked hearing about me, and other guys, but Paul said you might.

That got my attention, I said "Paul said?" have you been talking to him. Laura said, we have just been emailing back and forth, and he had asked if I had told you about our past, I told him I had, and you seemed very interested in it. That's when he brought up; you might be into hearing about it. I was stunned, first that she was communicating with him and that he had pegged me without meeting me, or knowing much if anything about me.

I lightened up on the questions of their past but was curious to know what they were emailing about. Laura seemed pretty tight lipped about their emails, so I purchased a software package that helps parents monitor their children's online activities. Initially I was going to wait a week, before I checked to see what was being said, between my wife and Paul, but I was so excited to spy on the conversation, I could only make it two days.

I waited for Laura to go to sleep and told her I had a project for work I needed to finish so I was going to stay up and work. My hands were shaking in anticipation, I didn't know what I was going to find, but the unknown was driving me mad. I logged into the software and entered my pass code, up popped a report on the emails and instant messages between the two. Initially is started of as just general topics, how was his mother, was Laura's family still in Chicago, etc. Then is started getting much more interesting:

PaulW325: Are u still a nympho

LauraK2000: lol well of course I am

PaulW325: glad to see something's never change ur hubby is lucky

LauraK2000: he is lucky lol but he doesn't push my limits like u did

PaulW325: Oh is that right? Too bad, sounds like you need more sessions with Paul like the old days

LauraK2000: I could use one tonight for sure; I may have to play with my toy tonight to get off.

PaulW325: damn I like to hear that, I am logging off but I want you to tell me about your playtime think of me!

LauraK2000: Oh I will. GN

I would like to say I was angry but honestly as I finished reading their conversation I was rubbing the front of my pants.....

I waited another two days, to check on their conversations, Laura was going to a movie with her friend Karen, as soon as the door closed I was typing in my pass code, my dick was already hard anticipating what had already been said the last few days. This conversation did not start out with pleasantries.

PaulW325: so did u think of me last night?

LauraK2000: yes I did

PaulW325: what did u think about?

LauraK2000: The time you took me to the movies with no panties and played with me during the movie.

PaulW325: Oh yeah that was great, you gave me head so much that night I don't think you saw the movie

LauraK2000: I actually don't remember the movie at all, you always could make me do the wildest things

PaulW325: Glad I have that power over you!

LauraK2000: Just don't abuse it lol

PaulW325: Well I can't promise that, especially, since I have a business trip planned to Dallas in a couple of weeks

LauraK2000: Are you serious!

PaulW325: Very serious..... u think you can get away from the hubby to have a drink?

LauraK2000: I don't know

Paulw325:You probably don't have to get away I already told you Steve would probably love to watch

LauraK2000: I doubt it

Paulw325: You said he get turned on hearing about us fucking

LauraK2000: Yeah but there is a difference between hearing about the past and seeing it actually happen

Paulw325: Trust, me I bet he would like it

LauraK2000: hmmmmm call me on my cell phone.

That was the end of the conversation; I can only imagine what was said on the phone.

The next night when I got home Laura had some wine opened and poured me a generous glass when I got home. We sat on the couch and she looked incredible, then she asked me if I liked hearing about the stuff she did with Paul, I told her it did turn me on. She then told me Paul was coming into town in a couple of weeks, and wanted to meet for a drink. I expressed my hesitation, but Laura started stroking my leg and looking me in the eyes, and told me that if hearing about her with Paul, turned me on, what about seeing her with Paul, I think the blood left my face as I went pale, however the blood found its way to my cock, and gave Laura the answer she wanted to hear. She gave me a big kiss and bounced up off the couch and said she had so much to do before Paul came into town. I just turned up my glass of wine and downed it in one gulp, and thought to myself, what I have just gotten myself into.

Later that night Laura, asked me to take some pictures of her to send to Paul, first, she was just in her work clothes smiling, then she changed into some lingerie, at this point my cock was controlling me, I wanted Paul to see my wife naked, I wanted him to fuck her. This was what I wanted! Then to wrap up our night Laura took everything off and had my take shots of her nude, then she told me to email them to Paul. Laura went to bed, and like a good cuckolded husband, I uploaded the pictures to the computer and emailed them to Paul.

In a matter of minutes, I got an email from Paul, he thanked me for the pictures and told me Laura had not changed a bit since he had fucked her. He was excited about his visit and meeting me, he told me he would be emailing me to let me know his expectations of his trip. I then snuck into the bathroom and jacked off, thinking about what I had just done.

The next morning, I got to work, and checked my yahoo email account, there was an email from Paul, thanking me again for the pictures and he asked me if I enjoyed taking them for him, he also told me he was planning on fucking Laura while he was in town and I had a choice, I could get a hotel room for the week, so I could stay out of their way or if I wanted to watch I would have to agree to certain conditions.

I replied, I did enjoying taking pictures of Laura and sending them to him, and that I did not want to get a hotel room and I would like to be involved depending on the conditions. Paul's reply came later that day, his conditions were listed

1. You was not to interfere with my enjoyment of Laura, if you can not handle it or started having issues you should quietly leave and get a hotel room for the remainder of the week.

2. If you are allowed to observe Laura and I, then you would be expected to follow my directions when asked or you would be asked to leave.

3. I was not allowed to have sex with Laura until he gave me the green light

Just reading his instructions and the knowledge I would be able to watch him with Laura overrode any jealously I might have had. I replied back agreeing to his terms. I was now signed up to be cuckolded.

Two weeks went by fast, Paul was arriving on Monday the Friday before his arrival he sent a list of items to have for his visit. Laura's pussy was to be completely shaved, he requested I purchase various lubricants and sex toys, which I was able to pick up at an adult store. He also requested our camera be fully charged the clean sheets were to be on the bed.

I complied with all his requests. Laura was excited when Monday arrived. She dressed in a short black skirt, white top that showed her belly button. We drove to the airport and sat in front of the terminal we were both quiet, Laura asked me if I was sure about this, and I told her I was, she told me our relationship was about to change but she believed for the better, I agreed. Then there was a knock at the car window, it startled us both but Laura quickly shrieked it was Paul. I took a deep breath, because I knew it was going to be an interesting week.

Laura jumped out of the car and gave Paul a big hug, Paul was about 6'3 brown hair, and well built. He was wearing blue slacks, dress shirt and blazer; he looked like the typical traveling business man. He got into the back seat and Laura joined him. He reached his hand over the seats and said you must be Steve; I shook his hand and said nice to meet you. He leaned back in his seat and said take us home Steve!

As I drove back to our apartment, Laura told him we had prepared dinner for him so he could relax after a long day. Then I heard some whispering and Paul say, ahh just like in the movie theater, no panties, for the reminder of the ride home, I heard my wife being fingered by her ex lover, he commented on how nicely shaved her pussy was. I tried looking into the rearview mirror only to see Laura's head laid back and eyes rolling into her head from the fingering she was getting... Just as we arrived at our apartment, Paul said damn she is soaking wet.

We went upstairs and Laura got Paul a drink and I finished up dinner I could hear giggling and laughing coming from the living room. Once the food was ready everyone came in to sit down, Paul told me that it would just be he and Laura eating at the table, my dinner was under the table. He told me to get under the table and lick Laura's pussy while they ate.

I crawled under our table, it was very cramped but I parted Laura's thigh's to see a freshly shaved pussy, I have never seen it so smooth, she must have had it waxed, her pussy was a little red from the fingering she had been receiving earlier. I started licking her pussy and kissing her pussy lips. At one point during the meal, she put her hand on my head and pushed it into her crotch and told me to get my tongue deeper!!!! I heard laughing, and Paul, say, that's not the only thing I hear you have a problem getting deeper. They were finishing up dinner when Paul told me to get up, he said after I cleaned up their plates, then I could eat. He and Laura were going to the apartment pool and after I was done with my duties, I could join them. They both changed and left as I hurriedly finished cleaning and took a few bites, I didn't want to miss anything!

As I made my way to the pool, it was dark and deserted, I didn't see anyone. As I got closer I could hear talking, Paul and Laura had moved to the Jacuzzi, I walked up and saw Laura completly naked and she had the front of Paul's swimsuit was down and was stroking a very impressive cock. Paul invited me in the Jacuzzi as he laid his head back and enojyed the hand job from my wife, I looked up at all the apartment windows, and while they were all dark, I worried about being seen, and some of the tenants knowing this was my wife stroking another guys cock with me sitting two feet away. Paul asked me how I liked things so far, I could not lie, it was exciting.

He looked at Laura and told her, see I told you he would like it, show him how much you love my cock, with that he arched his back so his cock would come out of the water, Laura leaned over and slid her mouth over his cock and began giving him head, she was really into it, like she was worshiping it, which she was. Paul grabbed the back of her hair and began to fuck her face, after a few minutes he pulled his cock out of her mouth and rubbed his cock all over her face, she had her mouth open and was trying to get it back in, but he told her there will be plenty of that for later.

He told me to go back to the apartment and get some drinks for them. I did as he asked, on my way back to the Jacuzzi I heard moaning, and saw Laura, sitting on Paul's lap facing him with her tits in his face bouncing up and down on his cock. I just stopped and watched the scene going on in front of me, she was getting close to orgasm, and began bouncing up and down faster, and telling Paul how big he was and she was getting close. Then she had a very audible orgasm, as my eyes looked up expecting apartment lights to start coming on, but they never did.

Paul puller her off his lap, and sat on the edge I could see his big dick glistening with my wife's pussy juice, he told her to suck him off! She quickly complied as he leaned back and propped himself up with his arms. He noticed me and signaled for me to bring the drinks to him. I slowly walked over and handed him his drink, he began sipping it as my wife sucked his cock, he ran his hands through her hair, and said Steve your wife is one hell of a cock sucker, and with that statement, he grunted and began filling her mouth with his cum.

Laura paused and did her best to swallow most of it and then leaned back in the Jacuzzi and grabbed her drink. Paul told Laura to go give me a kiss for getting them drinks and dinner, Laura got out walked over and gave me a big open mouth kiss, I could taste Paul's cum in her mouth as she snaked her tongue in and out of my mouth.

When she finished Paul, was sliding his trunks on and said its time to go in, he put Laura's bikini in his pocket and told her she could walk back naked, she laughed and I could tell she was a little nervous about it, but she complied.

The walk back was not that far, I don't think we were spotted, back in the apartment, Paul told Laura to take a bath and prepare for bed. He told me to get some pillows and blankets and tonight I would be sleeping on the couch. I was disappointed but I had agreed to follow instructions. That night, I heard Laura screaming and moaning throughout the night, I can't tell you when they stopped fucking. I jacked off three times laying on the couch before I fell asleep.

The next morning, Laura got up first and had some breakfast and was reading the paper, she told me Paul had fucked her brains out last night, and that she was very sore today. She asked me, how I was feeling about things I told her last night was very exciting but I would like to watch.

She said she would talk to Paul. She asked me if I could hear them last night, and I told her that I jacked off three times. She was glad I was enjoying myself as much as she was. She asked if I would do her a favor, her pussy was really sore and some light licking would help.

I got down on the floor, Laura was only wearing a robe with nothing underneath, she parted her legs, and I saw a different pussy, than I had the night before, the first noticeable thing, was someone had written Property of Paul with a sharpie over the top of her pussy, which was red and swollen from the fucking she received the night before.

I leaned my head in and kissed her clit and she told em to take it easy, he wore her out last night. As I continued licking her pussy, I knew I was swallowing, not just her pussy juice but the cum he had deposited several times throughout the night. She began, to get very aroused, and I was thinking I might get to fuck her myself, when I remembered I was not allowed to fuck her without permission. I kept licking when I heard a voice from behind, me, Steve; you certainly know your place.

You are a natural. I just kept licking when I heard a click. Paul had gotten the camera and was taking pictures of me licking my wife's used pussy. After a few minutes he told Laura, he wanted her to join him in the shower, his cock was very dirty and needed cleaning. She jumped up off the couch and followed him into the bathroom and closed the door.

That night we were going to a club, Paul picked Laura's outfit which consisted of a short red dress, with no bra or panties. The music was loud and there were tons of people dancing or hanging out, we sat in a booth near the back of the club. My job was to keep their glasses full, so I would go back and forth to the bar quite often.

Paul went to the restroom and when he returned, he had a guy with him. He introduced Laura and I to Mike, he was a young black guy about 6'0 and very muscular. Paul said Mike had complimented him on his date (Laura), but Paul straighten him out and told him I was Laura's husband, Mike looked confused at first, since Paul had been sitting with Laura all evening.

Paul invited Mike to join us for a drink, and then told me to get them some drinks, Mike offered to pay but Paul assured him I would take care of the tab.

When I returned it was just Paul, I scanned the vicinity and saw Mike and Laura on the dance floor. I saw down and Paul and I both watched, as Laura and Mike danced in a very sexual manner, at one point, Laura turned with her back to him and bent over, like they were doing it doggy style.

Mike had one hand on her ass, and with the other hand he waved at us then gave Laura's ass a hard swat. As they continues, Mikes hand was sliding Laura's skirt up higher, until he could get a good look at her ass, Laura just smiled and grinded her ass cheeks into his crotch.

After the song, they both returned to the table, Mike was sweating, and glad to get a drink. Laura sat between the two guys and gulped her martini down. Mike was curious about our situation. Paul jumped in and said. Laura and Steve are together, but Steve likes to watch, his wife enjoy herself, isn't' that right Steve?

I nodded affirmative. Mike got a big smile on his face, as Paul continued. So Steve brought me into town and is letting me fuck his wife all week. Mike was shocked but you could tell turned on by what he had just been told. He told Paul, he was a lucky guy as Laura was a knockout. Paul said you have no idea, and then told Laura to show Mike her tits! I thought Laura would balk at this, but she turned to Mike, checked to see if anyone was looking and unbuttoned a few buttons of the dress, until she was able to expose her perky breasts to this stranger. Paul told him to see how firm they are, and Mike took him up on his offer and squeeze and played with Laura's titties. A couple of people started noticing, so Laura buttoned up her top.

12