Blast From The Past Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"William," she gasps, the word half-muffled by the carpet under her cheek.

William watches the fine line of sweat tracing her hairline and trickling down her neck. He holds her hips and pounds into her mercilessly.

"William!" Karen cries. The orgasm is on the brink but his bruising thrusts are threatening to overwhelm the pleasure.

He closes his eyes, willing himself to drown out her cries, but it doesn't work. When they reopen his gaze falls on the still-wet videotape lying discarded under the desk. Without missing a beat he swipes two fingers through Karen's dripping cunt and presses them firmly against the dark, puckered star winking out at him from between her firm ass cheeks.

There's a strangled noise from the floor in front of him but he ignores it, forcing his fingers inexorably into her ass until they pass the second knuckle. Karen struggles to her knees, ostensibly offering him her ass, offering him everything. She wants it to go on forever and she wants it to be over. It hurts but it feels too good. It's too much and it's not nearly enough. William continues to finger fuck her ass in time with his thrusts into the throbbing depths of her cunt and finally it all becomes more than she can bear and Karen cries out as she climaxes.

William buries his two fingers deep in her ass, flexing them wide and watching the delicate flesh strain against the invasion. And finally he cums, the orgasm wrenched out of him, so intense that he can feel it in every inch of his spine, his thighs, his chest. Karen's pussy welcomes the invasion, sucks him dry, milks him for every last drop of cum.

When it's over he remains hunched above her prone figure, heart pounding. Sweat dampens the blond hair at his forehead and drips onto Karen's back, leaving small dark marks on her pink shirt. He connects the marks with his fingers, and Karen moans as though awakened from a deep slumber.

"You alright?" William asks roughly. He pulls away reluctantly, watching as her body releases him.

She nods without opening her eyes, cheek pressed to the carpet. He tugs her skirt down over her hips in a very belated gesture of modesty, and rises, pulling up and fastening his jeans. He finds a tissue on the desk to mop the sweat from his face, watching impassively as Karen collects herself and rises on shaky legs. She swipes uselessly at her hair and after a moment their eyes meet and they stare at each other.

William hesitates before stepping forward and knocking Karen's trembling fingers away from her blouse. She'd been trying to force the buttons into the right holes, but with no success. He swiftly fixes the shirt and steps back.

"Thank you," Karen says.

It can be interpreted several ways, and William chooses his favourite.

"Any time," he promises. Then he goes.

12