Blast From The Past Ch. 05

Story Info
William takes their sexual blackmail to a new low.
5.4k words
4.6
46.7k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HelenGW
HelenGW
74 Followers

"Wow," Karen remarks as she approaches William's sleek black car. "This is almost like a real date." William knows the comment is sarcastic but it still takes a moment before he can quirk up the edges of his mouth in an appropriately wry smile.

"You look nice." He stands next to the open passenger side door, resting against the car in an attempt to appear nonchalant. His outfit is upscale casual; the kind of casual that costs upward of five hundred dollars. If Karen notices, she doesn't say so, but this only turns him on more and before she can slip past him and climb into the car, he blocks the way with his arm. "Show me," he orders.

Karen's lips part in protest and she looks around. It's eight o'clock on a warm summer evening and the sky is still bright. They're in the driveway of her prestigious brick townhouse and though no one is currently on the street, it doesn't mean they're not within looking distance.

"You already know what I look like," she says, trying to duck under his arm.

"Humour me."

"No."

William grips her chin and forces her to meet his gaze; his blue eyes are steely and determined - even more so than her own. "Now."

Karen swallows, the smooth skin of her throat bumping against his calloused palm, and darts a nervous look at the neighbouring windows. They're empty. For now. William continues to hold her, fingers stroking her jaw as she snatches up the hem of her modest green sundress and hikes it over her knees.

William chuckles. "Higher."

"In the car," she pleads, cursing herself. She doesn't want to give him the satisfaction of her pleas but can't seem to help it. William asks for things no woman could willingly want to give - or does he?

"Here."

Karen hikes the front of the dress up higher, careful to keep her ass covered as she exposes the crotch of her white lace thong to William.

"Spread your legs."

Karen steps outward, high heeled sandals clicking quietly on the pavement, a sound she is certain will draw out the neighbours. Because of this fear she doesn't make him ask twice and spreads her legs wide, feeling the damp lips of her cunt parting around the smooth lace. Her cheeks are burning and when her eyes return to William's she finds that he is still watching her face.

"What are you waiting for?" she demands. "Look!"

He doesn't answer because he doesn't have a reply. Instead he slowly lowers his gaze over the slope of her perfect breasts, past her flat stomach and the bunched fabric of her dress to the white thong and the swell of her cunt on either side of it. Keeping one hand on her jaw he drops the other between her legs, using his middle finger to stroke the length of her pussy, from her clit to the cleft of her ass. He's tall enough that he has to bend his legs to reach all of her and Karen's heart pounds with anxiety and arousal. "Please," she whispers. "That's enough."

"I'll tell you when it's enough," he replies, hooking a finger beneath the expensive lace and pushing it into the moist heat of her cunt. And even as he says the words he knows he's lying, that it will never be enough and he'll never say otherwise. He strokes her roughly, curling his finger towards himself and finding her G-spot, making her groan with embarrassment as her pussy starts to gush. He uses his thumb to circle her clit, making them both breathe hard.

A minute later he pulls his hand away and Karen utters a strangled cry as she remembers herself, eyes flying open to find that they are still in her driveway in broad daylight, that there are neighbours around, though again, if they are watching, they are well hidden.

"Get in the car," William orders, slapping her on the ass as though they were teammates and not blackmail lovers, heading around to the driver's side and climbing in. Karen takes her seat and closes the door, her knees wobbly as she clasps them together to ease the ache between her legs.

"Keep them spread," William reminds her, dropping a hand on her thigh and pulling her thighs apart, not waiting for her to obey.

Karen's cheeks are flushed and her eyes are glassy, but the look she cuts in William's direction is furious. "You-" she begins, but he doesn't appear to be listening as he puts the car in gear and pulls out into the street. There are a lot of ways to finish that statement: You bastard. You liar. You pervert. You promised to keep this a secret if I did what you said, but you just fingered me in front of my house in broad daylight. But instead of giving him the satisfaction of her fury she clamps her lips tightly together and fights the arousal she feels, trying to ignore the telltale slickness on the insides of her thighs.

They drive outside of the city limits and cruise down long stretches of highway before entering the next town, one relatively unfamiliar to Karen. She wonders if this is where William lives, if they're going to his house, what awaits her wherever the destination may be.

William does not know this town at all. He chose it especially for that reason. He selected it because Karen is unlikely to know people here, though if she does it will only serve to make her more anxious to follow his orders. He slides a gaze her way; as instructed her legs are still parted but her hands are clasped in her lap, fingers linked so tightly that they are as white as bone.

They drive down the main road in town, shops and restaurants on either side, pedestrians aplenty taking in the perfect summer night. The car belongs to a friend but Karen doesn't need to know this; William chose it because it's a head turner and he knows that people, men in particular, like to check out both the car and its occupants.

The first words spoken in thirty minutes are "Come here." They follow the sound of William's fly unzipping, the rustle of fabric as he pulls out his stiff cock and strokes it roughly.

Karen glares at him, prepared to argue, but stops when she sees the look on his face. He wants her to fight, wants to punish her for it, and she's not sure she can take anymore humiliation. The windows are up, the air conditioner on high, so with a hasty look around she unbuckles her belt and bends over the gear shift, enveloping William's cock in her warm, wet mouth. He groans loudly as she sucks him in, fisting his hand in her sleek blonde hair, setting a vigorous pace. It's no small effort to drive safely while Karen brings another one of his fantasies to life, but his plans for the evening involve neither the police department nor the emergency room, so William keeps himself focused on his task. The streets are busy, one red light after another, and the drive is slow. William's split concentration helps him hold off his orgasm and Karen's jaw is tired when he speaks next.

"Keep my cock in your mouth," he orders, "but look up and out my window."

It's no easy feat to twist her neck in such a way that she can follow his orders, but Karen manages to hold the tip of his cock between her lips as she lifts her eyes to see what he wants her to see. She cries out and buries her face in his lap as her eyes meet the shocked gaze of the twenty-something male passenger in the pick-up idling next to them, his eyes as wide as saucers as he sees her blonde head bobbing up and down on William's cock.

"I didn't tell you to stop sucking," William orders, voice smug. When Karen doesn't respond he tightens his grip in her hair, tight enough to hurt, and she whimpers as she resumes the blow job. "I don't like to repeat myself," William continues, free hand stroking down her back as the light lingers on red. "You know that." He grips the bottom of her dress and yanks it up so her ass is exposed, the firm globes split perfectly in half by the tight white thong.

Karen's torn between keeping her hands on his cock so he doesn't choke her with his thrusts and covering her ass, but ultimately keeps them where they are, redoubling her efforts before being promptly rewarded with a mouthful of hot come.

"God," William groans, petting her head like a dog before allowing her to straighten. "Good job."

Karen shimmies in her seat as she adjusts her dress and wipes her mouth. Every last trace of lipstick and dignity are gone and she sits furiously as they reach the end of town and return to the highway. She realizes then that this town had only one purpose, to provide an audience to her humiliation, and she inhales tightly, cheeks burning. "This is your plan?" she finally utters, voice cold. "To embarrass me?"

"What's there to be embarrassed about?" William asks, rolling down the window and resting his elbow on the edge as they pick up speed. "That was awesome. Those guys are going to go home and realize that their wives and girlfriends could never hold a candle to you."

"They-I-"

"They don't know you, Karen, and they never will, unless you make blowing guys in public a habit. So relax."

She stews angrily, the renewed throbbing between her legs stoking her fury. "I'm not-"

"Where's this modesty coming from? Last night you got fucked in the ass by a stranger. Right now you're tasting my come even as you complain about swallowing it. You know the rules: do as I say and you'll get your tapes. We're more than halfway through the deal now; keep up your end of the bargain and I'll keep up mine, got it?"

Karen remains silent as they drive. It's true that last night she - and William - had allowed a complete stranger, one whose face she never even saw, to fuck her in the ass. But something had shifted that night, she had seen William's expression unguarded, seen the tenderness that existed somewhere within him, and thought that perhaps they had reached a new level in their relationship, one that left humiliation and indignity behind. But she had been wrong. He did not have compassion or empathy, he cared nothing for her pride or her feelings, she was a fuck toy, a victim of his latest blackmail scheme, and nothing had changed at all.

Karen was, in fact, completely right and wrong at the same time. She had seen too much of William the night before and he knew it. She had caught a glimpse of it the day before when he fucked her in her office and last night she had seen even more. His attempts to separate his emotional attraction to Karen from his sexual desire for her had backfired. He had allowed his friend into their perverted dynamic and somehow the third party experience had heightened the intimacy. Or at least it had drawn him in; Karen, while sexually available in every way, remained emotionally opaque.

They reach the truck stop just as the sun is setting. He parks the car at the edge of the lot, facing the highway. "Get out," William says, twisting the key in the ignition and climbing out.

Karen follows him across the lot, heels clacking on the pavement. They stop at the door to the busy diner. William keeps his back to the restaurant so Karen is blocked from view, and holds out his hand.

Karen stares at his outstretched fingers. "It's a little late for hand holding."

"Give me your panties."

She only looks at him.

"Do I really need to repeat myself?"

Karen has already learned that William does not like to repeat himself, does not tolerate being disobeyed, and so, not for the first time, she glances around warily for onlookers, and, finding none, hikes up her skirt and shimmies out of her underwear, handing William the damp lace and straightening. "Satisfied?"

He chucks her under the chin. "Not nearly." As though this were a real date he holds open the door and follows her inside, warm hand resting on her hip as he guides her to two vacant stools at the counter. With the exception of a trio of elderly waitresses, Karen is the only woman in the place, and by far the most beautiful. Ignoring the fact that she is only with him because he is blackmailing her, William feels a tiny twinge of pride at having what the other men could only dream of.

A waitress drops two laminated menus in front of them and sidles away wordlessly. Karen shoots William a baleful look. "You're not going to try and order for me, are you?" she asks. "Is that what gets you off?"

"Order whatever you like," he says generously. "It's on me."

She snorts and scans the limited selection. "I'm not hungry."

"That's too bad. I am." When the waitress returns William orders pie and coffee, then wedges a knee between Karen's thighs and turns her on the red vinyl stool so they're face to face. Karen's seat is at the end of the row and from this position she can see the entire diner - and the occupants of the diner can see her.

"Lift your skirt up," William instructs, voice so low she almost doesn't hear him.

"What?"

"Now."

"I-No."

Before she can react, William wrenches her dress up over her knees, where it bunches in her lap. Another quarter inch and she'd cross the line from indecent to illegal. "William-" Karen slams her legs together but her knees bang painfully against William's. He cuts off her argument with his mouth, pushing his tongue between her teeth, one hand cupping her neck, the other going straight to her breast. There's not a sound in the diner; everyone is frozen, startled by the unexpected show.

"Kiss me," he orders, when Karen remains immobile. "Now."

Karen hesitates, then reluctantly returns the dominating kiss as best she can. William knows how to kiss, but he has little experience letting someone else kiss him. He drops his hand from her breast, nipple now straining against the green fabric, and trails his fingers up her exposed thigh, slipping across that invisible line until they find the moisture he knew would be there.

Karen whimpers low in her throat. William's grip is such that she cannot pull away and she uses her hands to grip the counter to try and swivel the seat away from the gawking diners. They break apart when the waitress drops the plates on the counter, forks clattering noisily. Karen's heart is pounding and her breath comes hard, but when she tries to fix her dress William stops her. "Leave it," he says, tugging it up even further now that she's facing the counter. "You're on the menu tonight, or have you not figured that out?"

A flush spreads over Karen's chest and she stares at the pie she cannot possibly eat. "I hate you," she mutters.

William has no such appetite troubles and returns one hand to Karen's bare cunt while wielding his fork with the other. He wastes no time plunging two fingers into her swollen folds, grinding the base of his palm into her clit and making her groan. She could get up and walk away. She could slap his face and scream and stalk out to the highway and stick her thumb out and hope for a ride home. But she doesn't. Instead she drops her head forward into her waiting hands, long hair shielding her face, and simply feels everything that William is doing to her. She tells herself that she will never return to this diner, never see these people or these waitresses again. She focuses on the throbbing need between her thighs, the need only William seems to satisfy, and spreads her legs a little further when he pushes a third digit inside.

"Oh," she sighs softly as he sloshes his fingers inside her. Her lips part and her breathing is audible and she feels like the eighteen year old girl who went to an upscale club with a boy she didn't know and let him do things she didn't know people could do to each other. Things she didn't know people could enjoy.

"Do you want to come?" William asks.

"Yes."

"Ask me."

"Please let me come."

"Not yet." But he doesn't take his hand away, plunging his fingers rapidly inside her, feeling her clit pulsing under his hand.

"Please."

"This is just the beginning."

Karen's pulse is pounding in her ears, every heartbeat pushing blood through her veins and sensitizing every square inch of skin. She's so attuned to William's ministrations that when William takes his hand away without allowing her release she falls forward weakly, like a rag doll, catching herself on the counter at the last minute.

"Pie?" William offers, extending a bite on his fork.

She shakes her head, feeling damp hairs clinging to her cheeks. She keeps her gaze on the countertop, not quite able to embody the bold sexual slave identity he has created for her.

William interrupts her thoughts. "Your turn."

Karen turns her head slightly to meet his eye. "What?"

He nods toward his crotch, the bulge there. "Your turn." To demonstrate his modest nature, he turns his seat slightly so his back is to the diner and Karen's actions will be hidden. "Now."

Keeping her gaze on his, Karen reaches between William's legs and unzips his pants, reaching inside to find his steely cock and enfolding it in her fingers. She watches his face as she grips him, sliding her soft palm up and down his shaft until she feels the moisture on the tip and rubs it over the head, making him groan.

Suddenly he takes her hand away and zips up his fly. "I'm going to the bathroom," he tells her. "Count to ten and follow me."

Karen's instinct is to argue, as always, but instead she just turns her face away from the staring diner patrons and listens to William's fading footsteps. She counts to ten extremely slowly, uncertain if she can actually stand up on her weak legs, and only tries to rise when she gets to twenty. She trails a hand along the wall for support as she retraces William's steps down a short, dim hallway, stopping in front of the door marked "Men." Never in her life has she been in a men's washroom; never has she wanted to be in one. But now she pushes open the door, swallowing anxiously, relieved when William is the only one inside the small space, three empty stalls and three urinals. William rests against the bank of sinks.

"On your knees," he orders, and she sinks to her knees in the middle of the room and lets him feed her his cock. He's not gentle; he wants her so badly he couldn't even look at himself in the mirror when he reached the count of ten and she still hadn't entered. He forces himself down her throat, feels her gag and likes it, watches her lips stretch to accommodate his girth, makes her look into his eyes as he uses her. But he doesn't want to come like this and when he can't take it he jerks her to her feet and pushes her in the direction of the sinks, Karen stumbling on shaky legs, catching herself on the edge of the basin with her hands. He pushes her skirt over her waist and takes a split second to admire the view before ramming himself inside her cunt, the slick depths taking his breath away, making her gasp, too.

"Oh yes," he grunts, pounding into her, balls slapping noisily, moisture trailing down her thighs.

"Harder," she whispers, keeping her gaze away from the mirror. "William, harder."

William has one hand on her hip and bends over her more so he can reach a hand around to cover her pussy, grinding her clit into his palm with each thrust so they're both making noise, whimpering and groaning as he slams into her with enough force to leave marks.

"Karen," he manages, eyes on the mirror, on the scene behind them. "Karen."

"William."

"Karen, look up."

It takes a moment for his words to register, to understand that he's giving her directions, and another moment for her to follow them. When Karen raises her head she sees reflected in the mirror exactly what William had intended for her to see: three men from the diner lingering in the doorway, three men with obvious intentions.

Her startled, horrified gasp is cut off when William seizes her clit between two fingers and pinches, sending shockwaves up her spine, head falling forward in pleasure and shame. "What do you think, Karen?" William asks, voice distant, as though speaking through a dream. "Are you ready to be gangbanged?"

She doesn't answer, fingers gripping the shiny chrome faucet, head nearly in the sink, gaze locked on the dark abyss of the drain.

HelenGW
HelenGW
74 Followers
12