Blaze Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly laughed. "You should be."

"Let's eat in bed."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I have some ouzo somewhere in the liquor cabinet. If you'll carry the plates through, I'll go find it."

Holly didn't want to tell him that ouzo made her wildly intoxicated. Indeed, she very rarely drank. Finding a tray on top of the refrigerator, she set the two plates on it along with napkins and utensils, then added two glasses of ice water with lemon wedges. She carried the tray into the bedroom and set it on the floor before straightening up the bed linens. David came in with the bottle of clear liquid and a pair of liqueur glasses. He was wearing only his briefs.

They talked about Greek food and her half-brother's restaurant, how her father had been married in his youth to another woman who had died and Konni was the product of that union. Holly's half-brother had been fifteen when their father married Holly's mother, and the two households had been very different. For Konni, Greek heritage and the Orthodox Church was everything. But for Holly and her sister Natalie, who had been raised by an Irish Catholic mother, embracing the Greek culture had been more of an option.

"Konni even went to Greece and married a Greek girl," Holly finished with a sigh. "I can't get that wrapped up in being a certain thing. I chose as I go along."

David had finished eating and laid back into the pillows, listening to her monologue with benign interest. She was mildly aware that she'd monopolized the conversation but he hadn't seemed to mind. By contrast his own family was rather two-dimensional, just him and his father living in isolation from one another.

When she finally did take a breath, Holly had to admit she dreaded the silence. She knew that David would be bringing up the subject of Byron again, and she was afraid. What he'd asked her to do was beyond her capacity as a woman, a lover, and an artist. Aside from Sam's occasional porn movies, she'd never witnessed two people having sex. The thought of him with Byron was arousing in a carnal way, but it wasn't something she could see herself watching much less sketching.

Unlike her, David had indulged in more than a little of the ouzo. He had a dreamy look on his face as he laid there staring at her. Holly had slowly sipped her way through a single glass instead of taking it as a shot. She was only mildly warmed by the liquor. Otherwise her capacities were intact.

"Holly," he said after a long moment of complete silence, "would you mind terribly if I invited Byron over?"

Her breath caught in her throat. Yes, she would mind, her head screamed. She didn't want to share him. She was selfish and wanted him all to herself.

He leaned towards her, velvet eyes caressing her face. "I want you to sketch us together. I want to watch you watching me with him. I want to see what happens to you."

She closed her eyes, too weak to say no. Too in love with him to refuse.

The thought that she must be in love with him came suddenly from nowhere. She was stunned. Her heart began to pound wildly and she moved away from him.

David was just intoxicated enough to not care that he might be pushing her too far. He'd been fantasizing all week about Holly sketching him with Byron, and now he had to have it done. Byron's number was at the top of his cell phone list. The conversation was brief, just a few monosyllables, and no mention of her whatsoever. When he put down the phone, Holly could tell from his expression that Byron was on his way.

"I don't have my sketchpad," she said.

"Byron is bringing one," he answered.

"Does he know I'm here? And why?"

"We've discussed the possibility, yes."

She nodded. It had all been settled before. Obviously Byron was not adverse to the idea and David wanted it. She was the only holdout.

"Where do you want to be?" she asked.

"Right here, in my bed."

"Where do you want me to sit?"

"Oh, that's right. I'll have to get you a chair."

He stood up, rocking a little unsteady. He wore a perplexed expression. The ouzo had hit him harder than he'd realized.

He came back with a chair and set it to one side of the bed. Then he went into the bathroom, and she heard him brush his teeth. She thought seriously about leaving. Each moment that passed brought her closer to something she was sure she wasn't ready for. Then, suddenly, Byron was stepping into the room. He had his own key to the house, just as she did.

Holly stood up from the bed and started for her clothes. No, she couldn't do it. She wanted to do it but she couldn't.

David stepped out of the bathroom, saw Byron, and guessed her reaction. He put out a hand to stop her from gathering her things.

"Please," he said simply.

She hesitated, looking into his face. At that very moment she hated him for pushing her beyond her limits.

He glanced at Byron. "Did you bring the sketchpad?" he asked.

"It's in the car."

"Can you get it, please?"

When Byron was gone, David dragged her down on the bed beside him. "Holly, it's important to me that you see how it is between Byron and me. If you don't want to sketch us, fine. But I want you to know what we do."

"I don't want to know," she said, repeating what she'd told him earlier that evening.

"I think you will. If not now, then later. After you see how it is between us, then you'll be able to gauge how you feel about me...if I'm worth it. Because honestly, Holly, I don't think I can give this up. It's too much a part of me, and it's something that feeds me in a way nothing else can. If you and I are to be together, as a couple, you'll have to accept this part of me. If you can't, I'd rather know now."

Byron had returned with the sketchpad and a pencil. He stepped into the room tentatively, looking between them to determine what he should do. Holly stood up and took the pad and pencil from him. She stood with her back to the bed as Byron walked around it. With her eyes steadying on the pad, she listened to the sounds of Byron losing his clothes. Her heart pounded furiously in her chest. She heard the bed squeak a little under their combined weights. In something akin to fear, she glanced out of the corner of her eye towards the bed.

Two long figures simply lay there side by side. She looked around fully at them. Byron lay closer to her, pale and almost hairless in a pair of gray briefs. David was longer, heavier, darker, and his white briefs strained with a full erection. With a trace of resentment, Holly sat down in the chair and opened the sketchpad.

She drew the two men on the bed, two men simply lying there, although one of them was clearly aroused. Byron was semi-hard but much smaller overall than David. In Holly's opinion, Byron was the easier subject to draw. He had a slightly dazed look on his face as he looked back at his art teacher. The entire situation was somewhat surreal. David was more complicated. He face was perplexing, as though he was angry with her or himself or perhaps both. In point of fact, he didn't quite grasp what he was feeling, and that confusion showed in his face.

Holly found capturing the two expressions rather challenging. The light wasn't everything she could have hoped for; with just the overhead light on, most of the bed was in a shadow from the canopy. Still, she was able to catch the innocent look in Byron's eyes compared to the hard, jaded expression in David's. When she finished she tore out the sketch and passed it to David.

"Wow," Byron said, studying the picture like an art student. "Gosh, Holly, that's totally excellent. Look, David, how effortlessly she makes the eyes appear. I can never catch that emotion."

David seemed to have a different opinion but he kept it to himself. Wordlessly he stood up to slip off his briefs. Byron simply wiggled out of his, perhaps self-conscious of his teacher sitting there. Being in charge, David determined what would happen next. After lying back down beside Byron, he settled his hand lightly around his own dick and began stroking. Byron did the same. Holly watched them both for a long moment, too distracted by the sight before her to begin sketching.

Finally she lowered her eyes to the pad and began to outline the figures. She worked more from her memory than from observation. It was easier that way. But at some point she knew she would have to look up.

The moment came when Byron moaned and Holly glanced up to see him rocking his hips as he masturbated. He was staring down at David's cock wet with precum. His lips were parted and she knew what he wanted to do. Desire shot up through her vagina; he wanted to suck off David... and she wanted to watch him do it.

The knowledge of what she wanted to see shocked her. Desperately she tried to concentrate on the sketch—to capture Byron gazing hungrily at David's dick—but it was difficult. What she really wanted to do was join them, to lie at the foot of the bed and masturbate while watching them.

David stared unflinchingly at her, his mouth twisted into a knowing smile. He knew exactly what she was thinking and feeling; her face was flushed and, though she tried to control herself, he could see the muscles in her upper thighs contracting around her clit as she squeezed her legs together. Every now and then a small cry would come from her and she'd stop sketching and shake herself before going back to it. He loved the look of struggle in her expression, how she was fighting giving in.

Just as she finished the sketch, Byron tilted his head back and raised his lips to David. The older man obliged him, kissing him deeply and roughly, as Byron's hand flew furiously up and down his own dick. The two cocks suddenly rubbed against each other and Byron moaned loudly into David's mouth.

Holly watched as David's hand moved over Byron's balls, squeezing and tugging them in a way that elicited frantic cries from the younger man. Byron's hand moved to David's, imitating him, and a moment later they stroked each other. Holly let the sketchpad fall to the floor and raised her feet to the edge of the bed. Opening her thighs, she slipped her fingers into her sopping vagina and masturbated against her hand, not caring if Byron saw her.

Suddenly the young man cried out and orgasmed, his spunk spewing against David's stomach. For a long moment they continued kissing, then Byron fell back on the bed as he waited for his breathing to normalize. In the brief interim, David took to stroking his own cock again, his gaze returning to Holly's face.

Her thighs were open to his view and he watched as she pleasured herself, her pussy dripping with juices. He loved watching her do that, especially right now. She looked incredibly hot with her thighs open that way.

"Let me see your tits," he said.

Holly used her other hand to open the top of her robe. Her breasts lay against her white flesh, nipples erect. She encircled one of her breasts and kneaded it roughly, then rubbed the nipple between her thumb and index finger. She would do anything right now to feel his dick in her pussy. How tempting it was for her to just crawl on top of him and take him right where he was.

David's request had brought Byron out of his post-orgasmic stupor. He glanced somewhat shyly towards Holly, then back down at David's cock gleaming with precum. Without a moment's hesitation, he lowered his head to take David's dick into his mouth. David's gaze fell from Holly to the strawberry blonde head over him, and he moaned approvingly at the talented servicing from the young man's hot mouth. Lowering both hands to the back of Byron's head, David held him as he bucked against Byron's mouth.

"Oh yeah, suck it," he murmured, gasping a little between each word.

Almost as an after thought, he glanced up to see Holly. Her eyes were glued on Byron's mouth, on the sight of David's dick thrusting up into his saliva-drenched lips. Her own mouth was slack as she watched, eyebrows furrowed, her erratic breathing giving away just how close she was to orgasm.

David watched her, watched as her hips rose and fell rhythmically against her hand, watched as her thumb and index finger tortured first one nipple then the other, watched her eyelids grow heavier and heavier until the moment of her orgasm possessed her and she came, crying out loudly as Byron had done, her body jerking violently in the rigid chair.

He waited until she was still. Then, with a hardness in his tone she hadn't heard before, David said, "Sketch us."

Holly stared wide-eyed at him. "What?"

"Pick up the sketch pad and sketch us."

She shook her head at him. She didn't want to. But the expression in his face was unwavering. He expected her to do as he asked...as he told her. She bent over to pick up the sketch pad, her body seized with anger and humiliation. Why couldn't she just say no to him?

The moment she put pencil to paper, his entire demeanor changed. He lay back into the pillows, lifting his hands from Byron's head to put them behind his own. As his body relaxed, so did his face, and he smiled lazily as he gave into the pleasure of Byron's fellatio.

Then Holly understood. It was a stunningly beautiful image, one David must have carried in his imagination for a long time. His eyes were just barely open, just enough to make it evident in the sketch that he knew he was being watched. Having already orgasmed several times that evening, David was taking his time. Holly was for once not rushed to a completion.

She was forced to study the unfamiliar line of one body bent oddly over another, and the tangle of limbs was somewhat complicated. She watched Byron as well, wanting to capture that moment when his face was half-turned towards her; she'd even gone so far as to outline what she wanted him to do before he did it. She caught the very moment when David's cock was only as far into those delicate lips as the head, and the rest of the long shaft was held by Byron's hand, both wet and gleaming with saliva. Byron's eyes were closed...but not David's. David's remained open, smoldering, his lips parted, his brows furrowing as he neared climax.

"Let me see it," he said raggedly. Holly walked around to his side of the bed and turned the sketch pad towards him. As his eyes moved over the lines, his jaw tightened. "Byron," he called.

The younger man glanced at the sketch. His eyes flared open at the image as renewed arousal gripped him. With a furious groan he went back to work on David's cock.

David wasn't lost on what the image had done to Byron. He deftly turned the slender man so that they lay opposite from each other and eagerly took Byron's stiff dick into his mouth. Holly stood where she was at the edge of the bed, watching. Without even being conscious of what she was doing, she sat on the edge of the bed with a close-up view of David's cock thrusting into Byron's mouth. She longed to touch David's clenching ass but was afraid it was the wrong thing to do. Everything about the moment was over the top for her and unfamiliar, yet she couldn't stop watching. She heard Byron crying out around David's shaft and knew he was coming. With wild curiosity, she moved to see the white spunk dripping out from between David's lips before he swallowed. His gaze met Holly's, and an instant later he yelled out as he was seized by an amazingly fierce orgasm.

"Holly!" he shouted as his body jerked against Byron's mouth. A second later, he grabbed her arm and dragged her to him, forcing her head down to his and her lips to open as he kissed her. She fought wildly to keep from being kissed by him; she could taste Byron's semen in his mouth. But he forced her to take his tongue in her mouth, to share the semen with him. When she finally freed herself from him, she was livid.

"Why did you do that?" she cried, dragging her hand over her mouth. She hurried into the bathroom and rinsed her mouth out with water before using his toothbrush to scrub her teeth and tongue. But even as she did so she knew it was useless. He had forced her to share Byron with him. Whatever his twisted purpose was, he had gone too far this time.

When she stepped out of the bathroom, she had every intention of leaving for good. She wasn't going to allow him to take her any farther done the path of his erotic fantasies. But when she stepped out, Byron was already getting into his clothes. He glanced at her with a sleepy, appreciative look, then nodded a goodbye to David. In a moment, they were alone in the room, just she and David. He still reclined on the bed where he had been earlier.

He watched her as she went for her clothes. "You're angry," he said.

She ignored him. Any discussion they might have would only go in his favor. She was tired of him always having the upper hand just because of her silly emotions.

"Come to bed, Holly," he said.

She continued getting into her clothes. Only when she remembered why there was a smudge on her t-shirt did she realize she'd ridden over in his truck. She would have to walk home. And it was the middle of the night.

"You're really too much," she bit out, crossing her arms as she faced him. "You must have had this whole thing planned out to the last detail. The plants, the swim, the sex. It was all just a way of you getting me involved in some kind of ménage a trios with you and Byron. What's next, David? You want to share me with him? Maybe bring in a woman, too? Have an all-out orgy? Is that where this is all going?"

"You didn't seem to mind at the time," he observed.

"I was wrong. I can't be involved with you this way. I'm not that uninhibited. There has to be a line drawn somewhere."

"I don't want to share you with Byron," he stated.

"Why did you kiss me like that, then?"

"I got too excited, Holly. It was just too hot. You had your face right there, watching me. Don't you remember?"

She did remember. She didn't want to, but she did. It was something she would never, ever forget. It had been incredibly sensual in a way that still left her breathless and wanting.

He stood up slowly from the bed, looking like some kind of wild, dark animal as he moved towards her. She watched him saunter to where she stood, arms folded defensively in front of her. He wasn't smiling charmingly this time. His expression showed real concern, even a trace of fear. Silently he reached out to draw her gently into his arms.

"I'm sorry," he whispered. "I went too far. I won't do it again. You're too important to me, Holly. I don't want to alienate you."

With the side of her cheek against his bare chest, she closed her eyes and let him hold her. She had to be a fool to accept his apology; didn't she realize that more of the same was bound to follow? And yet she had to admit to herself that he had become too important to her as well.

"Come," he said after a long while.

She let him lead her to the bed and lay down with him, feeling odd in her clothes compared to his nakedness. He flicked the switch beside his bed and the lights went out. She lay against him, his arm about her shoulder, staring into the darkness. After another moment he was asleep.

Holly rolled away from him and withdrew her clothes again. Something like resignation had settled on her; she knew now for certain that she had fallen in love with him, but that she would forever have to share him with others. How could she do that? How could anyone?

Part of her wanted to walk away now and never see his face again. And yet she knew she could never do it. He had effortlessly drawn her into his web; it would have to be David who ended it. But in the interim, she didn't have to just spinelessly accept anything he asked of her. She could stand up to him and say no to anything that made her uncomfortable. If he'd meant what he'd said—if he truly didn't want to alienate her—he would accept her limits.