Blazing Glory Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Xas..." the dark assassin finally said with both pain and need. Her eyes looking away with a far off gaze, thinking of him. The Dark Maiden leaned in to kiss Rae's cheek gently.

"Follow your heart, Rae Nitara," she whispered softly, "It will lead you on the right path and to what you dream for."

With that, the goddess stood silently and looked down to Death's Mistress staring off into the distance, lost in her own troubled thoughts as she searched her heart and soul. Eilistraee hoped it had been enough and left the rest up to Rae to decide for herself. She was about to leave before she remembered something that she thought the assassin should know.

"Be swift to make up your mind, dear child," she said over her shoulder, "For my mother, Lloth, payed a visit to him tonight. He is alright. But mother intends to have him for herself one of these days. You, of course, know what that means and what will happen to him....."

With that, the Dark Maiden faded out of sight and away from House Nitara. Rae sat there for a few moments as those last words of the Dark Maiden played over in her mind. Slowly, those hands clutching her bed sheets tightened in the clenching fists. The look on the face of Death's Mistress would have surely killed anything that stood in her way if it could.

Even a goddess...

********************

Jysfryn muttered under her breath as she watched the two training warriors practice in front of her. As champion of House Nitara, it was her duty to train up any soldier or new recruits that wished to become guards. She had always admired and respected Rae, though never openly as drow shouldn't. From childhood, she had watched and learned from Death's Mistress. It was common knowledge that one out of every four drow never made it to adulthood.

This had never been a problem for her growing up, for she was a born warrior. From the very beginning, she lashed out at other babies to gain their toys. This was much to her mother's approval, who encouraged her to do such. She'd met Rae when she attended school under the cruel tutelage of Lloth's priestesses. It is known to all that many classmates are killed by another during attendance to the schools of combat, magic, and divine worship. Only the toughest and cruelest could hope to survive.

Watching Rae had helped her to survive the rigors, who had never held any grudge or hostility towards Jysfryn. She regarded the Matron Mother as sister and knew Rae, though secretly from the others, felt the same. She and other trainees watched the two young drow men fight each other in hand to hand combat within the confines of the outer courtyard. They were quick, but, as always with the inferior sex, were not even close to matching a female's speed and deadliness. Still, they were able fighters and would serve the house well.

It was then that it happened. Darkness surrounded the whole compound, isolating it from the rest of the city. Her head snapped around with her red eyes in wide open shock. No! It couldn't be! Who would dare? Acting quick, she snatched up the nearest drow and pulled her in close.

"Sound the alarm! Warn the Matron Mother! We're being attacked!!!" she said with utmost urgency. The drowess nodded quickly with her same shocked expression before dashing off across the expansive courtyard towards the distant manor. The gate protecting the front wall exploded violently in a deadly maelstrom of flying stone and metal. The guards protecting the gate were killed instantly, bodies sent hurling out of sight.

Pulling her own sword free, she yelled at the others to get their weapons as she saw the surge of enemy house warriors and assassins pour through the monstrous gap in the wall. All of them were more fiercely armed than her unprepared troop within the courtyard. Yet she knew they had to prevent the enemy from accomplishing its goal. To kill every living thing within the walls.

"Ultrin Nitara!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

The others echoed her before they all surged fearlessly towards the oncoming onslaught! But there were too many of them. Soon, many of her own warriors had been cut down. She growled in battle lust as she pierced a would-be assassin through her heart before pulling out her bloodied blade. Jysfryn glanced about and noticed all of her male warriors had been cut down. All of the females were being ignored as the rest rushed towards the manor. It was then that she heard the alarm bellowing in the manor behind her, but she saw it was too late now for her and her three female companions.

They were all that remained and obviously the deadliest opposition. This is why they had been ignored until the real threat had arrived. Her heart nearly froze in her chest as she saw what float through the collapsed wall. At first sight, one would think it was a beholder. But it wasn't. It was a meragh. A beholder twisted by drow magic for evil purposes. It had no large eye, but simply a round mass of flesh with many tentacles whipping about it. Each thick tentacle ended in the form of a large greyish cock. Meraghs were used in the sexual torture of females by the drow.

The grey monster smiled lewdly as it sensed the females there. Jysfryn hissed angrily as all four of them rushed it. But it was simply too fast. It had been created to subdue even the most dangerous of drowess warriors. Tentacles lashed out with unbelievable speed, slapping their weapons out of their hands. Soon, all four drowesses were struggling and cursing the meragh as it lifted them into the air. Jysfryn gasped in shock as she knew what was to come began to happen.

Thick, cock-headed tentacles ripped away her piwafwi before unsnapping the clasps of her mythril armor. Soon, her clothes were ripped away, leaving her naked dark body open for the others to see. She squirmed her toned body about as one of the tentacles slid its precum slicked head across her small pert breasts. She glanced over to her other trainees to see them facing a similar fate. To her left, Akordia groaned in protest as the cockhead against the dark lips of her cunt wriggled its way into her.

Jysfryn couldn't help but scream in anger as she felt a tentacle ram its fat cock into her tight pussy. She watched Akordia's red eyes roll up until she only saw whites. Akordia soon screamed again, but this time it was one of pleasure as the grey violator pushed in and out of her. Jysfryn screamed with her trainee as she felt the cock stretching her dark twat wide, wickedly slamming into her with fast strokes. She realized, with her own shame, that she was becoming aroused as she watched Akordia getting fucked hard. It was as if she could feel Akordia getting pounded with the cock in her own cunt thrusting in time with the other.

A suffering whimper drew her attention away. Across from her, Nedylene was being humiliated because of her gift. Though not as large as Rae's, Nedylene had a nice pair of tits that Jysfryn secretly admired. The meragh had felt this out as well. Tentacles tightly pressed those dark orbs about the thick grey tube sliding in and out between them. She couldn't scream in her humiliation as it was so long that it had forced itself into Nedylene's mouth. The drowess could only comply with the beast after it squeezed her waist in a painful threat before sucking on the massive dick. Her dark lips stretched wide about it as she rapidly moved her head back and forth over it, her tongue flicking about it every time she let go to catch her breath.

Jysfryn groaned as she felt the cock stretching her pussy wide as it fucked her with more frantic strokes and could do nothing but instinctively hump her hips forward against it eagerly. Bloody Lloth it felt so fucking good! The well-toned warrior moaned loudly as she lewdly fucked herself in mid-air with frantic thrusts. Harsh slaps and screams she hadn't heard until that moment drew her attention to her right. Yasraena was suffering because of her physical gift as well.

Yasraena came in a close second to Rae with having such a beautiful ass. The meragh was literally spanking the assassin-in-training with its thick tentacles. The loud smacks cracked through the air loudly as many of them whipped around in a circle so her ass was slapped wickedly every few seconds. Yasraena screamed in protest many times before suddenly giving into shameful moans. Jysfryn could see the drowess slump forward in defeat as her cunt lips dripped with open arousal. That was until she screamed loudly again as a thick punisher attacked and rammed into the dark little star of her ass. Jysfryn winced with sympathy as she watched the thick rod plow its way deeper into that beautiful dark ass.

It continued on like this for minutes, the dark white-haired elves writhing about as they were sexually fucked by the twisted monster. Jysfryn was moaning continuously as she fucked herself like a slut on the thick dick slamming into her. She moaned in despair as it pulled out of her cunt, leaving her feeling void and desperate. She had been so close to cumming and now, to her complete shame, begged for it to fuck her into the Abyss.

Drow women were as fierce at cumming as they were battle. She whimpered with need as she watched the others reach their climaxes painfully. Yasraena screamed in a high pitch as she was bent upside down. The tentacle plunged straight down into her loosened asshole as cum spurted out of her pussy like a fountain, covering her dark body with its wetness as it came back down on her in a glittering shower. Nedylene simply moaned about that cock stuffing her mouth as she sucked it with such ferocity as her honey poured out of her twat to wet the ground far below her. Akordia shrieked as her juices sprayed about the thick phallus ramming her cunt, the cum trickling down its long thick length.

But Jysfryn was not to be left out as she saw. Crying with desperate need to cum like her troops, she saw the meragh open its large mouth to reveal a disgusting sight. She watched with horror as the biggest cock she'd ever seen slowly harden and extend out of the open mouth of the monster. It was gigantic! It was longer and thicker than she ever thought a cock could be and the monster was lowering her right to it. She shook her head in dismay as she struggled furiously. There was no way a small dark elf such as herself could ever hope to take such a thing into her.

"Nau! Nau! NaaAAAAUUUHHH!!!!!" the house champion screamed in agony as it pushed forward mercilessly and the fat flared head of that mouth-cock entered her abused cunt with a loud wet pop! Jysfryn arched her back as she shrieked while it forced her further down upon the massive dick. Her trainees could only watch in horror at her fate that similarly awaited them in due time. Jysfryn clenched her teeth as she felt the walls of her twat stretched to their limits. When she felt the head press against her cervix and brutally nudged through into her womb, she wailed in a loud keening that she was sure the entire city must be able to hear as she came.

Her cum gushed forth and coated that thick member pushing further still into her. Soon, she was raised and lowered about the massive cock. She cried in both agony and bliss as she couldn't stop cumming. Jysfryn felt orgasm after orgasm rip through her dark body in one long stream of painful sexual glory. The gigantic grey cock was soon glistening wet, completely coated thickly with her wet female jizm. Her coaxing cunt all about its length was too much for the creature as it came hard.

Nedylene gagged in surprise and thrashed about widely as cum quickly filled her throat and mouth, forcing her to swallow or choke to death. She gulped loudly enough for the rest to hear as both Akordia and Yasraena felt the cocks empty loads of cum into her abused pussy and the other's sore ass. They were fortunate though in comparison to Jysfryn. She howled as she felt jets of cum empty itself into her womb. The cock was so thick in her that nothing could escape. Jysfryn could only cry as she watched her lower belly begin to distend and grow little by little as she was filled so full of cum.

The meragh seemed to relax, falsely leading the drowesses into a false sense of hope that it was done and would leave them. Then they heard the loud rush of liquid. Jysfryn's red eyes opened wide in shock as she felt something very liquid and warm rushing into her own body. The pure humiliation of the act made her scream as the beast pissed into her womb to join the pool of cum there. Akordia thrashed about in a screaming fit as she came about the cock pissing into her cunt. It felt like a man continuously cumming into her and rushed her betraying body into a huge orgasm.

Yasraena gasped and spat curses at the beast as the warm liquid splashed deeply into the bowels of her ass. Nedylene suffered nearly as much as Jysfryn. The cocks about her dark tits splashed the golden liquid over the obsidian breasts and taut nipples, soaking her body as it ran down her body in golden rivers. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she was forced to swallow mouthful after mouthful of the liquid or drown. So forceful the stream was though, that it forced its way out of her mouth and whipped about like a thick hose, spraying her defeated looking face to complete the humiliation.

Jysfryn was screaming nonstop as her head whipped side to side. As with the cum, the piss could not escape because of the thickness of the monstrous rod in her twat. Her belly grew rapidly as the creature took great pleasure in emptying its piss into her. When the evil meragh was through, the drowess looked as if she were three months pregnant. The beast shook as it cackled in silent laughter. With wet sloppiness, it pulled the defeated champion off its massive weapon. Cum and urine poured out of her slumped form to splash upon the ground below in a nasty waterfall. Her cunt hole permanently stretched into a gaping hole with her cunt clenching at nothing.

Only magic could heal such damage to her privates. That was if she lived through this ordeal to obtain the help. So evill were the drow that they created a cruel monstrosity to do such things. Akordia screamed in horror and fought to no avail as the beast circled them about. It was her turn to feel the massive length while the others visited the other stations to get fucked in the same way the one before them had. They would all get their turns to be fair of course. They would all have a taste of each sexual torture before it would kill them...

********************

Blaze was startled awake by the most horrible sound he had ever heard. He covered his ears in pain as it sounded like a bat shrieking as loud is it could with its tone wavering in and out. He felt movement to his right and looked to see Kendra literally jump out of bed. Doing his best to ignore the sound, he quickly followed suit as she dashed to her clothing and set about putting it all on quickly.

"Kendra! What's going on?" he yelled over the sound, she obviously knowing something is up.

The succubus slid her arms through her vest before quickly setting about lacing it up. She glanced up to him with a dark look. "A house war!"

"War? What?" he said in shock. When he glanced out the window after tugging his shirt on, he didn't see the isolated lights of the underground city in the vast cavern. All he saw was darkness.

"House Nitara is under attack," she growled as the alarm ceased. She hopped about a little as she tugged those tight pants up her legs. "A house of lower stature is trying to improve its rank by wiping this higher ranking house out through murder and assassination. They'll kill everyone! Even the children!"

Blaze looked to her in utter amazement as he buckled his leggings on. "How can they do that so openly. How can the city guards stand by and let such a slaughter happen?"

The demoness shook her head while stepping into her boots, "They don't condone such, Blaze. Murder in the open is disdained by all drow. But if they encase a house with darkness, no one can see the murders and therefore don't have a problem with it. They'll kill every last person here so there are no witnesses. If one survives, the witness will accuse the killers before the council and the house that attacked will be destroyed."

He walked behind Kendra quickly as she kicked the door open, whip in hand before stepping out. The young warrior strapped his sword harness about himself before drawing his blades. "Sounds like a major risk for those that are attacking."

She glanced over her shoulder and nodded, "It is. But this happens more often than you think. This is how a house improves its rank and becomes closer to Lloth through such ruthlessness. It is a Matron Mother's duty to find weaknesses in her rivals' houses for years before attacking. Complete success or failure. There is no room for error in this."

"Which means we're in for one hell of a fight," he growled angrily. They both froze when a dark blur flashed across from the intersecting hallway. They both shared a look, both confirming to the other that they'd recognized Rae. They gave chase as best they could, but the short drowess was amazingly fast.

Blaze and Kendra burst out of two open double doors into a lengthy open courtyard before halting in beside Rae. Blaze blinked wide and abruptly turned his gaze away when he realized Rae wasn't wearing anything at all! In front of Rae's home was a ring of her own personal guard of at least one hundred in number. All wore the house insignia of Nitara, a skull with a spider crawling across it. Looking out over the impressive defensive ring, he saw waves of drow charging towards them in greater numbers.

"They wear the insignia of the cobra coiled about a spider," Rae hissed darkly, "Zarra Vrinn. Dos elg'caress!"

Nadine skidded right up next to Kendra, gasping for breath as she glanced at the rapidly advancing slaughter squad. She wrinkled her nose cutely in dismay at the odds before smiling to Blaze. He blinked and looked just as Tyra stepped up beside him, hefting that large spiked mace of hers. She looked healthy and full of life, as if she'd never been poisoned at all.

She smiled to him and winked, "Wouldn't be much of a guardian if I wasn't here to fight alongside you, now would I?"

He smiled in return before looking back to Rae. Even above the challenging cries of the attackers, Blaze could clearly hear the agonized screams of women in the distance behind the group. Rae frowned with concern before looking to Kendra quickly.

"Kendra, you and your friends help my guards against these superior numbers. Blaze. Come with me and we will see what the ruckus is at the front gate."

Kendra frowned, but nodded that she would. Rae stood resolutely before her guards, knowing there was little time left before the initial clash of battle. A cruel smirk crossed those supple lips before she licked them with a hunger.

"Lloth tlu malla! Jal ultrinnan zhah xundus!" she howled with battle lust! All of her guard echoed the cry before all surged forward to meet the invaders with a thunderous impact!

********************

Death's Mistress proved her name to be true as she attacked. Though leaping from her bed and running out naked, she wasn't without weapon. Within each hand was her beautiful ring sabers. Forged out of mythril, her hands gripped the metal handle bars that divided the metal circle. The circular metal acted as a buffer to protect her hands within. Protruding from the ring was a wickedly curved blade as long as a short sword's reach. They were magnificent weapons that allowed unparalleled swiftness and deadliness.

The fact she was naked did not trouble her. She was always nude when she went to assassinate a target. Clothing only got in the way. It was loud noise in its soft rustles from movement in a task that required absolute silence. Thus so, she led the charge into the ranks of the rival house. The small drowess moved with such deadly grace, many enemies were caught by surprise and learned too late how she had earned her nickname.

1...56789...11