Blazing Glory Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,349 Followers

"Something smells like it's burning... Kind of sulfurous," the catwoman whispered softly as she sniffed the air.

Rae didn't need to say anything further as her red eyes spotted the source as it stepped out of the brush. With a low growl, a massive hellhound demon blood red in color stepped out from the brush with its beady yellow eyes centering on them. Nadine gasped and Rae nearly gawked in the out of place creature. What in Lloth's name was a hellhound doing all the way out here in Solomon? Neither was it alone either as her hearing and vision picked up more sounds from its obvious companions.

Slowly reaching behind her where her ring sabers were secured, Death's Mistress grasped them firmly in preparation for what was to come. It was obvious by what she saw in those ghastly eyes as more and more hellhound demons stepped out of the brush, surrounding them. The soft clicks of the catwoman's claws coming out behind her let Rae know her companion was ready.

With a vicious hiss, Death's Mistress spun about as she whipped her weapons to bear. The movement surprised the pack of demons for a brief moment and that was all she needed. Rae jumped towards the nearest to bring the sharp tip down upon the demon's head, piercing its skull and brain with a sharp crack. Continuing the fluid flow of her spin, she brought her other saber around in beheading the beast next to the first.

Her ears picked up the angry meows and pained howls of the other hounds as the lycan woman tore into them. Rae didn't have the time or care to look as she saw a hellhound charging leap towards her. Smirking evilly, the dark elf sidestepped swiftly and brought both blades down upon the hound as it flew past her. She relished in its death cry as she cleaved the beast in half in a bloody burst of gore.

Laughing in delight, Death's Mistress tore through numerous demons in a whirlwind of bloody pain as her victims fell to the ground in pieces or their innards spilled. She relished in splashing the forest with their life blood and the violence making her skin tingle with pleasure. So lost in the carnage she was delving out, she barely heard it.

"Rae..."

The hoarse whisper drew the Matron Mother to a halt instantly in realization she had forgotten about Nadine! Red eyes wide, she whipped around in the direction her voice came from. Nadine struggled in the air as she gasped for breathe from the powerful hand that held her up effortlessly in the air. Rae hissed angrily. So the damn leader finally decided to show! She couldn't believe this pack of hellhounds had simply come here of their own accord with no pack leader.

"Put down the blades now or I break her neck as easily as a twig," his voice growled. The hellhound demon stood there powerfully muscled with his hound-like head glared at her. She didn't doubt this bastard had surprised Nadine from behind or else he would be dead along with the others. Claw marks marred his arm from the catwoman's struggle, but lack of air soon weakened her.

Rae's red eyes noted more hounds now surrounding her. She couldn't unleash her magic without hurting Nadine. Funny. Before Blaze and his friends, she would have killed an enemy and friend alike in this situation without a moment's hesitation. Now she was hesitating to do that very thing. Shaking her head in disgust, she dropped her bloody weapons to the forest floor. She could always bring her magic to bear in an instant as a last resort, but she had a plan forming in her mind. If this male was like any she knew, the path of this situation was going to take was clear. It wouldn't be pleasant, but there was a narrow window of opportunity to get herself and Nadine out of this alive.

"When this over, I promise you that you'll be dead," Death's Mistress hissed venomously.

The demon scowled at her like she was some stupid bitch. "Face it, dark elf. You've lost. You and your friend here are going to pay for what you've done to my brothers."

"Give my friend some air, you vithing bastard! What in the Abyss are you doing out here in Solomon anyway!" she demanded angrily.

The demon's grip eased slightly on Nadine's throat, allowing the lycan to gasp some much needed air finally. He smirked towards Rae as a superior being would an inset crawling beneath its feet. The drowess stiffened but kept her temper in check... barely.

"I suppose there would be no harm in telling you since you're dead where you stand anyway," the demon laughed. "We're part of a search group looking for a woman by the name of the Silver Enchantress. By Koas's orders, we're to kill the woman to prevent any meddling in the goddess's plans."

Her red eyes blinked in surprise. Who was this Silver Enchantress? How powerful could she be if Koas sent out special groups to attack one single person? She might have thought of asking him how they got past the Great Boaz Wall, but she quickly realized the deathly frigid cold of those mountaintops would be nothing to a hellhound.

"Now that's said and done with, it's time for you to pay for what you've done. My friends meet your new bitch!" he growled in a self-pleased manner.

Rae gasped as one of the four remaining hellhound demons bulled her over suddenly. The dark elf crashed roughly into the ground as the demons quickly started circling her with waving tails and panting tongues. Nadine watched her in horror and began to valiantly struggle with all her might to help her friend. The demon seized her throat up again in a tight grip and fixed her with a warning glare.

"Behave yourself pussycat! Or else I'll have them tear her into pieces. A very painful death compared to the quick ones we will give you if you behave! The same goes for you dark elf! Any resistance and I'll have them tear you apart while I pop kitty's head off her shoulders."

Nadine weighed their options and still felt like resisting. She couldn't let them go through with this. Then her golden eyes caught the fixating look Rae shot her. Her heart nearly stopped with that look. Rae? The drowess's look clearly told her to do nothing and let this happen. But why? Rae couldn't possibly be willing to let those demonic beasts defile her! Nadine wouldn't stand for it! But the look she got from Death's Mistress held promise that this would end well. But how?

Rae silently steeled herself and her emotions away deeply inside her. This wouldn't be the first time she'd been raped. The priestesses of Lloth often sexually molested and tortured their students. It was part of the training. If you couldn't harden yourself away from the emotions dealt with such a traumatic experience, then you didn't deserve to be learning from them and were killed swiftly. Slamming the door on her emotions and mind, Death's Mistress simply let go of herself and let her body be as it will.

Laying exposed and defenseless on her back with her piwafwi spread about beneath her, Rae looked up to see the hounds draw closer. One big demon made straight for her crotch. She closed her eyes and tensed when she felt the sharp teeth and claws against her inner thighs. With surprising delicacy, the sound of tearing filled the air as the dark cloth of her pants was torn away from her crotch. Dark lips of her exposed pussy felt the warm putrid air from the hellhound's panting mouth. Dipping its head, it sniffed in the scent of her womanhood before giving it a tentative lick.

The drowess shivered at the feeling of that broad tongue against her pussy as the hellhound began licking repeatedly in enjoying the taste of her. Despite her wishing internally to not do so, her feelings were locked away and her body automatically began to respond in growing arousal. Tasting the sweet honey of her twat getting wet, the demon assaulted her groin with renewed vigorous hunger.

Rae groaned softly with the mountain pleasure. A gasp escaped her when claws seized her white shirt and ripped the top of it to shreds. Obsidian breasts bounced slightly from the rough movement. Dark purple nipples reached towards the sky in their hardness from her body's excitement. The small drowess couldn't hold back the loud moan of approval as a pair of tongues assaulted those beautiful black tits.

Nadine could only watch in horror as Rae was being savaged in the beginning of what could only get worse. The demon had let her down to where she kneeled down helplessly on the ground. Her long bright orange hair was gathered up in a tight fist to prevent any significant movement or suffer the pain. The catwoman whimpered in aguish as she saw the hellhound lapping at Rae's pussy move up.

The assassin's red eyes shot wide open when she felt the tongue leave her aroused lips to be soon replaced by a poking sensation. She looked down just in time to witness the bright red humanoid cock slid into her black quim. The drowess hissed in both disgust and pleasure as the demonic cock slammed deeply into her. Her body, free from her mind, willing spread her legs open wider to give the hellhound better access to ram her wet tunnel with all of its demonic might.

Rae could only blink her red eyes with shock as the fourth demon moved over her head and lowered itself to its knees. Her gaze was filled with the raging cock poking straight towards her face. She wanted to stop this right now, but a quick glance to Nadine told her all was not ready yet. Closing her eyes with a surge of willpower to go through with this, the drowess did what she had to in order to survive.

Leaning her head up, the dark elf willing swirled her tongue around the head of that red cock like a deprived slut. Rae moaned as she ran her tongue up and down its length before taking the member into her mouth. Suckling noises could be heard through the woods as the drowess bobbed her head back and forth on that hellhound meat with fervor. She would draw back from the cock at times with a loud wet smack of her lips before licking that throbbing cockhead in a teasing manner.

"Your friend there has a pretty good idea," the demon laughed above Nadine. He grinned down to Nadine. The demon lifted his loin cloth to reveal a massively long red cock twitching in excitement from the nasty show before them. "Suck on my dick kitty! Do it or you both die painfully! Show me which of you two the bigger slut is!"

Rae's ears twitched slightly as she heard him say that before he roared with laughter. Bloody Lloth she was going to kill that son of a bitch! The assassin grunted as more of that thick cock rammed into her cunt so deeply before she felt it. She would have screamed, but couldn't with the mouthful she had at that moment when the hellhound's knot pressed against her entrance and spread her cunt wide. Half screaming from the pain and the pleasure she got from that massive knot, she very nearly came right then. The constant licking of her sensitive tits wasn't helping either. The dark orbs glistened wetly with all the saliva.

Nadine could only cry for Rae silently as she watched that knot slide fully into her dark friend's pussy, locking elf and demon together until it filled her with demonic cum. A firm yank to her hair made her yelp and reminded Nadine of her own predicament. She momentarily glimpsed Rae thrashing about on the ground as a fierce climax ripped through her and the demon panting heavily as it fucked its new bitch.

Her furry hand wrapped about the long length and pumped her hand up and down its length in a firm grip. Closing her eyes and imagining it was Blaze, the lycan woman extended her own tongue to slide across that massive purple cock head. She heard the demon gasp in evil delight as it felt the slightly rough texture of her tongue run across his sensitive skin. Powerful hands seized her head and pushed his cock into her lips until he forcefully rammed that monster cock into her mouth and back of her throat. She gagged from the sudden action and tears ran down her cheeks.

"That's it, kitty! Suck my cock like the fucking whore you are! You should see your friend getting fucked even harder! What a complete tramp! She's willingly fucking them now!" the demon laughed.

Death's Mistress hissed as the pleasure of another orgasm ripped through her body. Cum gushed from her dark lips to coat the hellhound's cock and hips. Her shining black tits bobbed provocatively on her chest to the licking hounds. She was in dangerous waters and threatened to be swept away by the rip tide of her body's pleasure. She had to maintain some measure of control to allow her mind and feelings to return at the moment she needed them. Nearly choking on the cock down her throat, Rae gulped several times to ripple her throat muscles up and down its length. The demon hellhound above her whined in encouragement and approval.

Out of the corner of her eyes, her dangerous gaze saw the catwoman rapidly moving her head up and down the length of the lead demon's own cock. The tall muscled bastard groaned in pleasure and continued to call them all kinds of obscenities. Good, Rae thought. Ever so slowly her hand slid down her side as she felt another orgasm beginning to approach.

The hound above her was the first to unleash its demonic howl before the dark elf began cough and spluttering on a mouthful of hot demon jizm. She spat out as much as she could before she heard the second howl. Red eyes wide, she felt her cunt suddenly hit with hot spurts of cum that sent drowess into a shrieking orgasm. The drowess thrashed about on the ground as she was filled and splashed that invader with her juices. All of this orgasmic bliss was too much for the already excited hounds lapping her tits as they came with their buddies. Beautiful bouncing black tits were soon sprayed from both sides and glistening from the drool and spunk combination.

The demon leader had his eyes closed in ecstasy from this incredible blowjob this 'pussy' kneeling before him was giving. Nadine could only whimper and cry in frustration and she struggled to think of how to get out of this predicament. That thick red cock dove deeply into her throat repeatedly as her tongue tantalizingly caressed the thick undervein. She pulled back a few times to run her catlike tongue against the very sensitive area just under the flared head and received approval in scathing taunts from him. It was when she did this again that the demon grunted. Thick spurts of white goo shot into the back of her throat. She yelped in surprise having no warning as her face and large furry tits were hosed with thick streams of his demonic seed. She nearly hissed and bit that dick off! There had been no warning given to her that he was about to cum. The bastard! And he did it purposefully!

"You better have enjoyed that because it was your last," a dangerous voice suddenly hissed.

Falling back onto her cute furry ass and spitting out his cum, Nadine looked up startled to see a half-naked drowess wrapped about the frozen demon from behind. Legs wrapped firmly about his stomach and her arm tightly gripped his head. Pressed firmly to his red throat was one of Rae's ring sabers.

"You!" the demon gasped. "But... How?"

"Quite easy actually," the drowess laughed coldly by his right ear. "I just had to wait until you took advantage of Nadine like I knew you would you vithing pig!"

An amazed Nadine glanced over to where Rae had been and saw the last four hellhounds lying dead on the ground with not so much as a mark on them. The demon could only look with the same dumbfounded expression at his dead demon comrades.

"While you were too busy enjoying that blowjob," Rae hissed into his ear, pressing the sharp blade more firmly to his skin, "I slipped out my special little dagger. It's coated with a lovely little poison that will kill you within seconds. And a little poke to get it in the bloodstream is all I needed to do. By the time your damn dogs realized they'd been pricked by the blade, they were already dead."

"And now you'll do the same to me?" he growled angrily, but still didn't dare move in the position he was in. Nadine could only look up at Rae with newfound respect, but the look she saw in the Matron Mother's eyes made her shiver uncontrollably and want to run for her very life from this place. This was Death's Mistress in all her cold murderous evil.

"Nau... Not for you..." Rae whispered into his ear. "Because I know your kind are not demons of the immortal variety.... I have something special in mind for you, darling... "

No longer growling, fear like that in Nadine's eyes was in his own and evident in his voice. "Like what?" he asked with dread. Death's Mistress ran her tongue from the base of his neck up to his ear with a hum of pure pleasure.

"I'm going to taste your blood," she hissed softly.

His eyes opened wide as she seized him tight with amazing strength. Death's Mistress ripped her blade across and through the demon's throat. Blood arched across to splash trees and brush. The demon choked and garbled as he tried to reach for his sliced throat, but Rae held them pinned to his sides with her strong legs. Whipping her ring saber around to her, she ran her tongue across the bloody blade. She swallowed what she gathered and hissed evilly like a spider that just killed the victim having wandered her web. The demon dropped to his knees as his blood poured out and air wouldn't come. But still the drowess wouldn't release him.

"That's it... Come on baby.... Bleed for me..," she purred evilly, her red eyes nearly glowing with malevolence. "Feel yourself dying horribly.... Feel the iciness creeping into you... Xas... My old friend has come for your soul and to take you to the fiery pits of the Abyss... You vithed with the wrong drow!"

Those last words came out in a spiteful snarl as he choked his last bloody-frothed breath. Rae scowled and whipped her weapon around to fully decapitate the demon and hurled the head beyond sight into the forest. With a hiss and spit in the direction it had sailed, Rae set about wiping her bloody blade clean on the grass. When she glanced up, she noticed Nadine still sitting where she was. The lycan had an uneasy look about her as if she wanted to flee any moment.

"What? A drowess can have a little fun with her kill?" Rae scoffed. Her red eyes blinked as she surmised showing her darker side would unsettle any non-drow. "It's okay Nadine. You have nothing to fear from me. The ones that should fear me are those who wish to hurt you, the others, and Blaze."

"You willingly let yourself be raped?" the unsure catwoman said as she wiped her eyes.

Rae smirked slightly and nodded. "In order to attack and make the kill, the assassin sometimes has to sleep with the target and strike when they least expect it. I'm sorry if it seems that I used you, Nadine. But I had to count on you to distract him while I dispatched the hounds. Until you distracted him, I had to let them violate me to protect you."

Nadine's bright golden eyes stared at the drowess as her words sunk in. The lycan woman sniffed, sniffed again before sobbing and leaping into Rae's arms. The drowess's eyes grew wide with shock as she was hugged tightly by the furry woman. The assassin rolled her eyes and sighed. Sometimes she could never understand this catwoman that was crying into her shoulder. With a small smile, the woman that had been a cold hearted murderer moments before hugged the lycan in return while whispering comforting words.

"It's okay now Nadine... I noticed a stream a little ways back the way we came," Rae whispered as they both stood. "Let's go get that bastard's filth cleaned off of you."

Nadine nodded and managed a smile. She was still amazed and touched that Rae, the often angry and difficult member of their party, had gone through such an ordeal to save her. Seeing the drowess in a new light, Nadine blinked as she noticed something else as they started walking.

"Oh Rae! What about your clothes?" she meowed mournfully.

ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,349 Followers