Blazing Glory Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,350 Followers

"ENOUGH!" Acrois roared angrily, half rearing up on two legs as his horsetail lashed about.

"This is your chance to make them suffer now as they have made you all suffer by being here in Nealon," she pressed.

With an angry grunt that made her step back cautiously, the centaur chief clenched and unclenched his fist as the age old hatred burned through him. Looking back to the ninja, he nodded. "Very well then. But I wish to see the commitment of Koas's servants in this endeavor. I will not bring my tribe into some war that is given only a half-assed effort! So will you prove Koas's cause to me?"

Nariko realized that she would because she simply had to. She would do anything! Just so long as she didn't fail. The ninja woman looked up to Acrois and firmly nodded. "Yes."

"Then follow me woman," he said as he brushed aside the tent flap in leaving their concealment.

Orange eyes narrowed suspiciously as she hesitated in following. It could be a trap she was being led into, but quickly following that thought was the one that reminded her she was dead anyway if she didn't do this. Stepping out after Acrois, the ninja was visible to the rest the centaurs. Feeling uncomfortably exposed, she focused her attention on the hindquarters of the centaur chief.

After winding through tents and cooking fires, Acrois finally lead her away from the outer boundary towards a small heard of horses tethered tightly to the trees. Nariko gasped as she drew up closer to see better that these were no ordinary horses. They were unicorns! How were they able to find such rare creatures? Acrois stopped beside a big male unicorn and waited for her to step up beside him.

"The stallions we captured are invaluable to us," he explained calmly. "When our centaur women go into heat, we are more than happy to mate with them. But all of us males cannot keep up with the insatiable sexual drive of the mares in heat. So we have these stallions here to help us with the women."

"Interesting, but what does this have to do with me?" she asked in irritation.

"The mares have been late coming in season this time of year, but these unicorns need relief still. I want to see you suck this one here off," he stated. He smirked when she gasped and backed away a few steps. "Only by you willingly performing such a 'disgusting' deviant act you humans denounce will I believe your commitment to Koas and her cause. If her servants follow her so faithfully, then I can follow her as well with my people."

Nariko's bright orange eyes stared at Acrois in utter disbelief. She now regretted her earlier thoughts. She would do anything, but suck on some unicorn's dick until it came? She began to shake her head before stopping when she saw the centaur chief's raised brow as he watched her. Running her gloved hand through her blue hair, she sighed with resignation. Giving a mystical creature a blowjob was better than dying, wasn't it?

Acrois stepped backwards to give her room to approach the tethered stallion. It was massive and solid white in color. The unicorn turned its head sideways to focus a big eye on her as she slowly approached. Nariko was still in disbelief about what she was going to do. Numb with the feeling, she didn't realize that she easily followed Acrois's directions in caressing the unicorn's neck and flank with her hands. The mystical creature snorted softly and shivered at the pleasurable rubbing her hands was giving to it. Soon the fat cockhead was poking out of its sheath.

Seeing the size of it startled the female ninja out of her daze and back to reality. With a resigned groan, Nariko kneeled down beneath the unicorn and looked at the obstacle she had to overcome. Scooting on her knees closer to the organ underneath it and she watched more of that flared head reveal itself in the male's anticipation of longed release. Reaching up with her gloved hands, the ninja stroke the thickening shaft as more of the length appeared.

Acrois remained silent now in observation of the woman acting without any more need of instructions. The stallion above her shuddered slightly as the pleasure coursed through its massive body, tail flicking side to side. That big cock head flopped out fully now with a thick six inches of meat landed in her hands. Nariko shifted her body slightly. With a disgusted groan, her lips parted to allow her to start suckling on that head as her hands stroked the shaft. She nearly gagged at the taste.

The unicorn snorted loudly as inch after inch of thick cock slowly extended out of its sheath as a result of her efforts. Nariko drew away from the monstrous rod with orange eyes widening at seeing the length and girth of it. Relax, she chided herself as the panic started to rise. You can do this! You HAVE to do this! She licked her lips nervously as her thighs involuntarily spread as she went back to work. Both hands were working back and forth along the shaft while her mouth sought out the head to begin sucking on it vigorously.

A foot in length of that meaty sword was now out of the sheath and continuing to grow still! The air was filled with her grunts and groans along with the wet slurping suckles as she salivated over the dark spongy tip. Soon she found it pressing more firmly against her lips as it lengthened. She gave a startled gasp before it pushed into her mouth, stifling any further protests. Her muffled cries didn't stop though as her lips stretched wide to allow that big head to slide into her mouth. Nariko breathed deeply through her nose before she did the only thing she could at that point.

Acrois watched with approval as the human began to move her head back and forth, willingly driving more and more of that cock into her bobbing mouth. Her hands rapidly stroked up and down the impressive length that had reached two feet now. The assassin gasped and gagged as the unicorn's cock plunged slightly down into her throat. Struggling to maintain her breath, her hands rubbed the impressive length of the exposed rod and felt her inner thighs dampening. Her cheeks burned hotly with the shame of her body's growing betrayal.

Nariko gasped for more needed breath and drew off. Taking deep swallows of air, she let her building lust take over her to help push her to succeed. Her orange eyes focused on the oozing substance leaking out of the head she firmly gripped. Leaning back up, the Shoushan woman lapped up the precum with her tongue and twirled her tongue several times about that round head. Eager to get this humiliating experience over with, she groaned as she sucked that unicorn stallion's length back into her mouth.

The centaur chief couldn't help but stare in amazement at Koas's ambassador as her head worked back and forth on the dick with an almost ruthless motion and driving it deeply into her hot wet mouth as far as she could before she nearly choked. The monstrous cock was fully out now in its flaccid length and hardened to full strength in. Nariko gagged slightly as thick gobs of precum began oozing out now and she was forced to swallow before ending up with a mouthful. The unicorn snorted repeatedly with its hindquarters bucking slightly into that pleasuring mouth in signal that it was getting closer to cumming.

The ninja heard the horse above her. Her hands glided along the full length of that exposed cock as she felt herself shivering with need to get this ordeal over with. Even more so with the realization of her body's betrayal with her inner thighs now hot and fully wet. She groaned deep in her throat causing the vibration against the fat cock head before she drew back once more to lap up the precum. Nariko started a long, slow suckle of that thick meat back into her mouth.

The unicorn whinnied in final defeat as that thick pole jerked. Cum erupted from its slit in a steady thick stream that seemed to be without end. The beast bucked its hips in ecstasy. Nariko choked as her mouth was instantly filled and cum sprayed out of her cock filled lips. Her mouth left the horse's cock as her hands held on tightly to it. White spunk shot out of that barrel of cock to splash her face and chest with thick sounding splats filling the surrounding air. Cum poured out of her mouth as she was sprayed from head to her hips in sticky jizm!

Coughing and spitting, the cum-caked ninja crawled out of the sticky pool and stood slowly. Her one orange eye, as the other was closed by a glob of cum over it, glared at Acrois.

"Have I proved myself?"

"Yes. Very much so," the centaur chief nodded. "Now follow me so we can officially seal the pact between my people."

"Pact? Seal?" The ninja barked angrily as she busily wiped the mess off her face while following him.

Acrois ignored her and whispered to another centaur as they reentered camp. The one spoken to hurried off as they continued making their way further into the camp. Horns soon sounded and Nariko glanced about. Centaurs of all sizes and ages began moving with them. Nariko supposed Acrois had ordered a gathering of his people to make the announcement.

Chief and ninja walked up to a clearing in the middle of the camp to raised platform. On top of it was a sawhorse that was padded with square bundles of hay stacked up on one side. It was an odd site that confused the heck out of her as she followed Acrois up the ramp.

"What's going on?" she demanded as they finally stood upon the platform with him, noticing hundreds of the centaurs gathering around below them with more in the distance coming still.

"The pact we must seal. Did Koas not tell you?" he asked incredulously. He sighed when he saw her shake her head. "It is long tradition with our people in accordance with treaties that the one who asks for the alliance offer a personal servant to the other's leader. That leader will in turn mate with that servant, establishing the pact."

The cum covered ninja gaped at him. Koas certainly hadn't mentioned this!

"I have to fuck you?!"

"Yes. In front of the whole tribe, no less," He stated matter-of-factly. "Now strip."

Nariko wanted to scream! It was bad enough she had had to suck off a unicorn. Now she had to have a massive cock of a centaur spearing her quim? But the fear of failure remained and more than ever she regretted that vow of doing anything. Angrily she pulled off her gloves and threw them down. Undoing her sash and dropping it, Nariko pulled her top over her head to allow her round breasts to bounce free. Her cheeks burned in humiliation as the ever-growing crowd murmured while she undressed in front of them all. Her boots soon followed by kicking them off before she pushed her tight pants down. Tossing them away, she stood with her sexy ninja firmly-toned body revealed to all, including the trim little patch of bright blue hair above her pussy.

Looking to Acrois, she gasped when she saw him admiring her body and was clearly aroused by the full length extended beneath him. It was as big if not bigger than the unicorn from earlier! And she had to take that monster cock in her pussy? Shivering in fear, she silently moved over to the padded sawhorse without needing to be told. She leaned over and rested her torso on the padding with her ass presented to him like a willing mare in heat. Her round tits dangled beautifully on the other side of the sawhorse as she listened to him approach.

The ninja shivered when the shadow passed over her and two front hooves stepped up on the raised hay barrels to elevate the chief. She shivered when she felt something big poke her ass and then rub against her cunt lips.

"Good. You're already wet and ready," she heard Acrois say above her, drawing laughs from the crowd. Her cheeks burned deeply with anger and shame. She almost gave a sharp retort when she felt that flared head surge against her cunt and push that fat thickness inside.

"UUNGH!" she grunted loudly.

She opened her mouth to scream but nothing came as her cunt walls stretched to accommodate that thick meat as he pushed further into her with every thrust. Her orange eyes were as wide as they could be as she looked about for any help. But of course she found none. With another surge of that thick centaur cock into her cunt, the scream finally came in an ear piercing wail. Her cunt was near its most extreme limit and she knew she would need Aurora's help in healing after this.

"By the heavens you have a tight little cunny," he grunted as he thrust again, shoving over a foot of twat-bashing centaur cock fully into her now.

"No! Please! It's... too big...Take it out," she begged.

Acrois paid her pleas no mind as he began to thrust in earnest into the tight ninja pussy around his barrel length cock.

"UUNGH!... UUNGH!!... UUNGH!!!" Nariko grunted like an animal over and over again with each of those battering ram thrusts into her body. The ninja's orange eyes were wide in a state of constant shock of what was being done to her athletic body. Her large breasts swayed back and forth with the motion as her mind reeled from the sensations coursing through her entire being.

It was so deep! It was so fucking deep now that it had to be in her womb! Pain began to be mixed with pleasure as Acrois bottomed out in her. She simply couldn't take any more of that cock. She groaned as the powerful hindquarters began humping into her proffered ass with greater speed and strength. Her screams soon filled the air to the applause of the watching crowd as that thick rod was pulled out and powerfully rammed right back into her cunt.

"Please... More! FUCK ME HARDER!" the astonished crowd heard from her now and cheered on the newly turned slut.

Nariko didn't care anymore as the pleasure washed away all pain and rolled back and forth through her body. Her breasts swayed and bounced off the other side of the sawhorse. She reached down to pinch her hard nipples as she screamed in climax. Her cunt went into violent spasms about the tree trunk thick cock. So filled was her cunt that her juices that would normally flow out squirted out in a wet spray that soaked Acrois's underbelly.

Acrois grunted. Her twat was tight enough as it was, but it was now squeezing him in growing tightness. He couldn't hold back. The mighty centaur chief roared in tandem with the approving roar of his people as he came hard. Nariko's eyes widened so much that they nearly popped out as the blue haired beauty felt the torrent unleashed inside her cunt and deeply into her womb. The ninja howled as her body tore into another intense climax with the feeling of all that cum filling her so deeply. But there wasn't enough room for it all as his white cum sprayed out of her stretched pussy.

Nariko shuddered as mini-orgasms rippled through her in aftershocks as she was made the cumbag of the centaur chief. She now realized what Koas had meant by the slap being only part of her punishment. This was the finishing touch and the goddess had known would happen. She was just glad she had survived it with success.

As Acrois backed out of her to release his rod with a wet pop and rush of cum that emptied out of her gaping cunt, Nariko could only think of making Blaze and his friends pay for this... Painfully...

********************

Blaze woke up that night with Kendra's arm still draped over him. His eyes blinked open and glanced to his side. He nearly leapt out of bed when he saw the figure sitting by his bedside before remembering where he was. Looking up, he saw those amber pools reflecting in the silver light of the moon as Callista looked down to them.

"Callista?" he muttered sleepily as he sat up a bit. Kendra mumbled something unintelligible in her pillow as she slept still.

"Yes Blaze?" the exotic elf smiled sadly down to him.

"Something is bothering you. No use arguing," he stated as he became more awake with each passing second. "What is it?"

"Envy..." she answered simply before giving him a small wry grin at his confused look. "Yes, envy is what I am feeling. I see that what you and Kendra have is truly something special. Something that I have never experienced and likely never will."

"Then get your foxy ass in this bed!"

Both Blaze and Callista jumped at Kendra's pillow muffled statement. The succubus raised her head and looked to the both of them with a sexy grin. Her vanilla hair was all disheveled and wild looking with bangs dangling in front of her face. Her tongue glided across to lick her sharp fangs with a hungry smile now as two mortals looked to her in amazement. Even the demon of seduction could make her tousled appearance look incredibly erotic and arousing.

Callista beat Blaze to the punch on snapping out of that seduction induced hypnotic state as she shook her head, "I really shouldn't get between what you two have."

"Blaze," Kendra purred sexily as she looked to him with her emerald eyes. "Please get that sexy bitch in this bed now. I've wanted a taste of her to give in repayment for her saving you."

Blaze simply grinned in reply and reached over to snatch up the sorceress in his arms. Callista yelped as she was lifted swiftly out of her chair by him. The young human was surprised to find the beautiful elf so light in weight that he easily lifted her into the center of the bed and plopped her butt right down between them in the space Kendra had made available. The Silver Enchantress could only sit there stunned at what had just happened as Kendra whipped the bed sheets off to reveal her hot voluptuous and Blaze's toned bodies.

Callista was yanked out of her daze as both the lovers on each side of her gripped the insides of her revealing top and pulled sharply outwards. The sorceress gasped and blushed deeply as heavy bronzed elf tits swayed in their release. Her moan filled the bedroom as Kendra and Blaze each latched onto a pale pink nipple and sucked hotly. Their nibbling teeth on her hardening buds send bolts of bliss firing right through her whole body. Gods it felt so damn good!

She almost wept when they released her nipples and the pleasure subsided slightly. But she was moaning anew when their hands seized and groped her large soft jugs. Kendra leaned up to kiss a surprised elf hotly on the mouth. Callista had never before kissed a woman but found it surprisingly pleasurable as kissing a man. And it wasn't a lustful kiss. It was a kiss of tender feelings that the sorceress knew that Kendra really meant to give Callista an experience that Blaze and herself constantly enjoyed.

She moaned hotly as desire overwhelmed her and she kissed the succubus hotly in return while feeling the lips of Blaze pressing against her slender neck. He suckled and nipped at places that made her jump and nearly squeal in ecstasy as the feelings rages through her from those pleasure spots.

"Oh dear gods.... Yes..... More.... MORE! I want you two to fuck me so damn good tonight!" The Silver Enchantress whispered passionately after breaking the kiss.

Seeing and feeling those gorgeous tits of the elf had Blaze hard and ready long before now. A fact that those amber eyes of hers locked on with hunger like a parched soul having wandered a desert for months on end without a drop of water. Her hands seized Blaze and pushed him back towards the bottom of the bed. Blaze lay on his back and looked up after the push to see the hungry elf crawling slowly up between his legs to the erect pole.

"Gods... I have to taste you Blaze!" she groaned as her hand wrapped about his cock and began pumping up and down its length. She lowered her head to make him groan in turn as her tongue swirled about that flared head hotly while her hand worked his shaft. As the sorceress took the top of him into her mouth with loud suckles, Kendra made swift work of unzipping Callista's dress and removing the elf of her clothing.

The succubus was quick to take advantage of Callista positioned as she was on her hands and knees sucking Blaze's cock. The beautiful twat was too much to resist as that beautiful ass pointed her way. Hands seizing the soft cheeks of the sweet ass, Kendra dove in literally as she lapped hungrily at the pert cunt lips of the elf. She heard release a cock-muffled wail from the sorceress before parting those cunt lips to delve deeper with her tongue.

ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,350 Followers
1...45678...10