Blazing Glory Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Near the center of the dance floor, Kendra pulled him to a stop and faced him. She gazed lovingly into his eyes as the music continued to play. He swallowed but thanked the heavens a female friend had taught him how to dance properly with a lady in those town festivals when he was young. But he was surprised that the exotic dancer in his arms danced with him perfectly. She moved with such smooth skill that he felt like a buffoon with two left feet. But they each enjoyed the songs together in each other's arms. Time slipped by quickly as they lost track of how long they were out there on the floor together.

"This has been wonderful, Richard. Thank you," she purred to him softly as her hands ran hungrily up and down his arms. "But someone else could use your company right about now."

Blaze shook his head that he didn't quite understand. Kendra winked and turned him about. He then saw who she meant. Callista leaned against a wall not far away, her amber eyes gazing out among the throng of elves. The elves avoided her like the plague and clearly no one had asked her to dance. The sorceress stood there in silent acceptance of her island of solitude and rejection.

"Go to her, Richard," Kendra whispered behind him and gave a light shove in the beautiful elf's direction. "We have time enough for later, tiger. Go show Callista the good time she deserves."

He was lightly shoved one final time. Looking back, he no longer saw the succubus among the sprawling mass of dancing elves. That woman sometimes confused the hell out of him. Scratching his head, the young warrior weaved and dodged through the twirling elves until he broke the barrier of isolation around the sorceress. Walking up to her, he cleared his throat.

"Good evening, Callista," he said.

Her amber eyes blinked as she looked up to him in confusion, coming out of her daydream. "What?.... Blaze?"

"Would you honor me with a dance?" he said with a deep bow to the Silver Enchantress.

The gorgeous elf blinked in utter shock as she looked to him. He was asking her for a dance? She already heard the whispers with her pointy ears that Blaze could not. Wasn't that the human who was with the beautiful goddess in the vanilla dress? What was he doing with that witch when he had the other beauty, they asked. What was so special about Callista to draw his attention to her?

Her cheeks burned in anger at their continuing disgust of her. When Blaze looked up to the stunned elf, she saw the answer to the burning questions they whispered. Because he cared...

"Yes," she whispered breathlessly.

Blaze rose from the bow before taking her gloved hand and led her out onto the floor. Her gloved hand? She gasped as they drew up to face each other. She looked into his eyes and shook her head. "Wait Blaze! I'm not even properly dressed for this!"

The young warrior looked down to the Silver Enchantress in her preferred clothing as any other normal day before grinning. "You couldn't look more stunning. And besides, you're more beautiful than most of these females in here!"

Her cheeks flushed deeply at the flattery so much that she quickly buried her face into his chest. His arms wrapped about her waist as her own encircled his neck. Callista wasn't much of a dancer and was grateful when the band started playing a slow song easy to sway to. She almost laughed. Something she wasn't very good at for once and it had to be this? But the irony faded away quickly as she and Blaze rocked together gently to the soft music.

Queen Allora watched all of this from afar with a big smile. She was thrilled for her longtime friend and grateful to Blaze for his kindness. Blaze caught sight of the Queen smiling at them and smiled back. He saw a noble next to the Queen look at them before making some sly joke to a comrade clearly in reference to Callista. Allora rolled her eyes from where she stood beside the man and elbowed him hard in the gut. Blaze nearly laughed as he watched Allora fake an apology for the apparent 'accident' before turning his attention back to the exotic elf in his arms.

One song turned into a few more, in which Callista was silently thankful. It was a dream to be in the arms of someone that actually cared for her. She breathed in his scent and relished in his body's warmth. She envied Kendra to be able to experience this feeling every moment she spent with Blaze. But still, had not Kendra said Callista was free to visit them and be with them any time she wished to? She remembered Kendra's words back on the road when they were alone together. The sorceress pushed the thought out of her mind for now to enjoy this dream like experience. But all dreams must come to an end as this one did with the song.

She felt Blaze slowly draw from her and she was half-tempted to reel him back in and hold tight, never wanting to let go. But she knew she had to. He smiled down to her and whispered his thanks for the dance. He bade her a good night with a hug before striding off. Callista stood there amongst those who would rather she be gone as the one who did care had left. A part of her felt empty now and screamed at her to stop standing there like a fool.

The Silver Enchantress heeded that voice without question and rushed after Blaze. It was a frustrating trip through the mass of moving people and even then she didn't find him within the hall. She finally caught up to him in an empty hallway just outside the celebration.

"Blaze!" she half-screamed, surprising herself at the volume of her cry.

He stumbled to a halt and turned about to see her rushing to him. He was about to ask her if something was wrong as she reached him, but he didn't have a chance. The elf rushed up against him and crushed her lips passionately against his. Blaze blinked wide as he nearly fell backwards from the force of this onrush but just managed to right himself and keep them balanced. Human and elf stood there in the quiet as the both shared the intimate kiss Callista had initiated. Gasping for breath that she had refused let interrupt the kiss but unfortunately had to, she looked into his eyes.

"I no longer care what others would say or think," she whispered fiercely to him. "What has been said has already been spoken time over again and doesn't matter anymore. Besides my own father and Allora, you are the only one to have shown me such kindness. From now on Blaze, I am yours and only yours. I may not be able to go with you where you seek to go next, but know that you will be the only man for me..."

Tears rolled down her cheeks in a cascading waterfall that humbled Blaze at her passion and solemn promise to him. His hands wiped away her tears as he smiled to her. He didn't say a word. What was there needing to be said? He kissed her lips gently before hugging her tight, in which he was squeezed in return as well. Callista pushed back away from him and told him to not keep Kendra waiting.

As he strode away, Callista felt wonderful inside. But then she felt it growing inside her. A sense that something else was going on this eve. She felt it now at the same time Rae did outside the palace. Something was wrong. Swiftly, the frowning sorceress turned about and left the hallway in search of what it could be.

********************

Blaze walked up to the door the led into their room. Tonight had sure been one mind blowing experience. Kendra had been stunning! Beyond beautiful! Oh who the hell was he kidding? Those words did no justice to what he witnessed in his close lover. And the dance with Callista had been wonderful as well. He really liked the sorceress and the fact he was able to bring her such joy heartened him greatly.

Ever so quietly Blaze opened the door and slipped inside. Their room was dimly lit by the lights outside the curtained windows. There was no lighting at all within the room itself. With his eyes having not adjusted yet, Blaze slowly moved into the dark room almost feeling his way about. But he knew where the bed was supposed to be and moved in that direction.

"Kendra?" he asked tentatively.

Then she was there before him before he even knew it. The darkness made her seem all one color. Except for those beautiful green eyes that stared so deeply into his that his breath simply left him. Looking at the beauty before him, he felt suddenly shy and nervous as he did on their first night together in the Frisky Mare. She looked so intense. So focused. So caring. That small smile she only gave him appeared as she read what he felt in his eyes. Her hands that had been holding that beautiful dress up dropped away, the dress sliding down from her voluptuous body in a cascade of silk and thread.

The naked exotic dancer stepped up into him as her arms wrapped about his neck and kissed him softly. He now fully understood what Rae had meant. In all this time since his recovery, he and Kendra had never been truly alone. This night was for them to be as intimate as they wanted to be together without any hindrances from anyone else. Tonight was their night alone. He realized all of this within a quick flashing moment before he kissed her soft lips in return.

After long minutes of simply holding each other and kissing the other intimately, Kendra broke away. Her fingers began to work as quickly as they could to remove him from those clothes. Blaze was more and more impressed as it seemed that the succubus never fumbled up when it came to removing his clothes. Then again, it must be a natural ability to swiftly remove any clothing by a demon of seduction. Before he could even try to help, Blaze stood there naked as well.

"Callista got a taste of you last time when I really hungered to do so myself," Kendra whispered softly as she slowly lowered to her knees before him. "Now it's my turn, Richard..."

It was hard to see her in the dim room, but he could still see the bright glimmer of those emeralds as they looked up to him. He then moaned as he felt the wetness of her tongue glide up the length of his dick to that sensitive head. He was already fully hard from their passionate kissing and her perfect body pressed up firmly against his. That sweet tongue swirled about his cock head now. The tongue tip teasingly probed his slit before gathering up the precum that oozed out to welcome it. His groans increasing as she flicked her tongue on the sensitive underside of his flared head. He nearly came right then when she swiftly enveloped his whole cock in one smooth gulp down into her throat.

Grinding his teeth, Blaze held on by a bare thread as the succubus slowly sucked his cock in sweet back and forth plunges into her throat. But this demoness would not be denied from her feast! Her hands tightly seized his balls and rolled them about in her hand as she plunged him deeply down into her throat. The wicked demoness then gulped rapidly about his rod and the poor guy just gave in. Kendra hummed in approval as she pulled back to let that sweet jizm fill her mouth before swallowing greedily.

Kendra licked her lips and smirked up to him. "Mmmm... Thanks for the appetizer dear Richard... Now on to the main course..."

The curvaceous beauty rose and took his hand, leading him to the bed. She moved onto it with him and pulled him along with her. Lying on her back, she smiled up to him. Her hand reached up to cup his cheek while she spread her legs wide for him.

"Now... take me Richard.... I am all yours..." She whispered.

He nodded and smiled down to her. The exotic woman he cared for beneath him alone was enough to bring his semi-hard rod roaring back to full raging strength. Both lovers moaned in unison as he slid into her wet tunnel. He thrust himself fully into her and brought out a pleased gasp from her lips. She gave a soft coo up to him as her arms wrapped possessively about his neck and drew him into her passionate loving kisses. Both of them kept their lips locking together as he thrust that cock in and out of her juicy pussy with ever increasing speed.

Kendra's cries escaped between their kisses as she was given over to the pure pleasure that coursed through her. Fulfilling her demon hunger and her personal feelings through him. This was the tenderest lovemaking she'd ever experienced and her tears flowed from the corners of her eyes down the sides of her face to wet the sheets.

"Blaze!" she cried out as her body shuddered in one of the most intense climaxes of her entire existence. Her legs sprang up to lock about his waist and pull him in tight to never let go as she fell him cum inside her as he groaned her name in her ear.

It was then that she realized it finally. She thought she'd felt it from time to time but wasn't always certain of it. Could a creature such as she experience it? Was it even possible? But she knew it was by the feelings she had now as her arms hugged him close in their mutual climax and her repeated kisses.

By the Abyss, she truly loved this man....

They both held each other for a long time after that, looking into each other's eyes before they fell into sleep. It was a pleasant slumber that was deep and they wouldn't wake up until late morning hours.

But when they woke up together, the sun wasn't shining through the windows. Both shared a puzzled look before they understood together as one.

What had woken them up in the middle of this night was hundreds of terrified screams....

*******************

Flames. Hot roaring flames licked at the trees above. The hot living elemental burned rapidly through gardens and bushes, turning all beauty to ash. And the screams filled the air with the panic and death cries. More frightening was the unearthly howls to echoed through the night.

Teelana sobbed as she ran. She had awoken to the horns alerting the city guard of the attack before the flames erupted near her home. She hadn't had time to look and simply ran for her life. The elf girl cried uncontrollably as she ran in her terror towards the only place she could. The palace where her parents were at participating in the celebration.

City guards rushed past her in a steady rush to meet the attack. No matter how fast she ran, the sounds of clashing metal against claws continued to draw closer. Icy dread surged through Teelana with the realization that she wasn't going to make it. She had only taken ten more steps after this conclusion when she froze up instantly. A deep growl sounded right behind her.

Shivering, the elf girl turned her head around to see the red demonic hellhound glaring down at her with its hateful eyes. It was huge! It dwarfed the elven girl easily. Razor sharp fangs dripped with the blood of past victims as it panted in anticipation of this next kill. Her mind yelled at her to run for her life, but her legs remained frozen and useless to her. She was going to die and no one was around to help.

Teelana began to sob uncontrollably in fear. "Mom.... Dad..... help me..."

The hound snarled as it leapt at her with fangs bared. She screamed at the top of her lungs as she watched her death coming to her. Neither of them expected the movement so quick that it was a blur. The hound dropped to the ground and skidded to a halt. It had been dead long before the impact with the dagger in its mouth penetrating into its brain. A comforting hand rested on her quaking shoulder.

"You okay there?"

Teelana glanced up to see her rescuer. It was him! The human warrior the pretty lady liked a lot. She sniffed as nodded that she was fine. She was about to ask him where Lady Kendra was when she heard not just another growl, but many growls. Both human and elf looked up to see a pack of demons ringing them. She heard him curse softly to himself as he pushed her gently behind him. The human drew both swords from his back as they slowly backed away from the hounds. But the beasts kept pace with them with menacing growls of what was to come. There were at least a dozen of them! There was no way he could fight them all at once!

The human looked like he felt this too as his shoulders slumped slightly at the futility of it. Then his back stiffened as he brandished his swords to the beasts in challenge.

"I'll never give up," he whispered fiercely.

The hounds growled and rushed him all at once. Teelana staggered back and covered her eyes from the gruesome sight of him being torn apart as must surely happen. The whistle of his blades filled the air with their snarls. Yelps of pain and grunts of struggling could be heard by those pointy ears of hers until there was silence. Dropping her hands to look, she gasped when she saw the human still there. The hounds were a bloody mess and in several pieces as their entrails had been spilled. The human stood there tiredly from the intense and quick battle, covered with numerous gashes and claw marks which wept blood. But he still looked ready for more.

Glancing back to her, he smiled in assurance and nodded towards the city lights behind them. "Go. Hurry now."

Teelana swallowed and managed a small smile of thanks. He grinned back to her before hurriedly striding off towards the sounds of other battles and pained cries. Feeling the need to be in her parent's arms, the elf girl turned about and sprinted towards the palace.

*******************

Kendra sighed where she stood in the city. Her hand rested on her cocked hip in her usual sexy stance as her green eyes stared at the two dozen hellhounds that surrounded her. She had been right beside Blaze as they rushed to see what was wrong before they both heard a girl's terrified screams. He immediately bolted left towards the cries. Kendra had skidded to a halt and turned to go after him, but swiftly found herself set upon by these hounds.

Now she understood the source of the fire that threatened to engulf Riodanol. Flames flickered out of the wicked maws as the beasts panted as they glared at her. It only made sense that these demons could have followed their trail from the eastern forests of Solomon. But the sheer number of them belied that their true purpose was something greater than the death of one sorceress. This was an attack to cripple the elves.

One demon whined in impatience and leapt at her with its haunting howl. The demoness smirked as her free hand reacted. The demon's howl was cut off as it was snatched out of midair by the hand before it could barrel into her. Kendra's smirk turned wickedly evil as she held the struggling animal by its throat. With brutality that surprised even its pack mates, she crushed its throat before slamming it head first into the ground all in one motion. The hellhounds looked down into the crater to see their dead comrade lying in a bloody ruin. They all growled menacingly in unison as they watched the leather clad woman stand fully upright and raised a delicate brow to them in taunting expectation.

Flames erupted from the maws of a few hounds before all joined in together a split second later. The succubus was soon engulfed in a conflagration of such intensity that bushes outside the ring of hounds instantly burst into flames. The demons stopped breathing the flames as the fire was self-sustaining now as it engulfed the air and spread out to encase them as well in its fiery embrace without harm.

"Mmmm," her voice purred softly as she walked out of the pillar of flames at the center and into her assailants view. "So warm and pleasant. Just like home sweet home in the Abyss...."

Kendra laughed softly as her whip dropped out of her coat sleeve into her hand. Slowly the gorgeous demon lifted her weapon high and began twirling the long whip around her body. "Come and get me puppies.... Let's see you try and make me your little bitch...."

All instantly rushed her in anger and madness. The sharp cracks filled the air before it began to rain blood all around. So much blood that it was enough to put out almost the entire fire about her. Of the hounds bodies there was only little pieces left at most from her dangerous, thorough whipping.