Blazing Glory Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,349 Followers

Amongst the surprised talk from the Queen's followers, Blaze's friends shared looks apprehensively before nodding that they were listening. Alestra nodded with a cold smile, "Good then. Right here, right now you will be pleasured by those that captured you. You will participate with them willingly or else he will be turned into a stationary practice target for my archers instead while you watch. Am I clear? Good. At the end, you will answer my one question to decide his fate."

Kendra and Rae looked simply vexed at having to go through with this while he was held captive. Nadine simple looked about in disbelief while Tyra laid a comforting claw on the lycan's shoulder, she herself reserved to this.

"Sethera," Alestra barked, snapping the beautiful blonde Amazon to attention. "Bring your prisoner to me and pick your captive to pleasure."

Blaze grunted as he was shoved over to the Queen, who turned him about with his arm twisted behind his back painfully to hold him in place. By Stavros, she was strong as an ox! With her free hand she handed Sethera what looked to be a pair of panties. Blaze's eyes bugged out at this strange occurrence.

"Sethera. Since you were the main cause in their capture, I grant you honor of the holy thong of our goddess Hippolyta to use upon the woman of your choice."

Sethera quickly dropped to a knee as she accepted the scanty pair of panties. To Blaze, it truly did look like the warrior was beyond words of receiving such a grandeur privilege. As to why completely confounded him. Alestra pulled him tightly up against her lean, firm body as his friends were sorted out. She leaned down to where those supple lips press to his ear from behind.

"You will watch this," she hissed hatefully. "You will watch my warriors please them like no man ever could. And when I ask them who was better, if even one admits her Amazon lover was better... I will cut your throat myself right here."

Blaze's fists clenched into furious fists, wishing he could strike this sexist witch holding him. He watched in frustration as the sensual goddess that was his lover looked with emerald green eyes as the blonde warrior approached her. The other warriors stepped up to their chosen mates. The auburn Teala stepped up to Tyra, gazing eye to eye with the beautiful gargoyle that was as tall as she. Nadine stepped back as the raven haired Farlee gazed lustily down at her. The white haired vixen Ryshe winked down to the drowess, who in turn looked like she wanted to rip out the other's throat rather than go through with this.

Any notion of resistance in his friends were snuffed out instantly in that moment as Alestra twisted his arm further, making him grunt in pain audibly. With angry glances, the ladies that were clothed began to remove their garments. Their Amazon partners followed in the same action as well. Within a minute, Blaze was soon treated to the mind-blowing sight of eight drop-dead gorgeous women standing in the sunlight naked as the day they were born. If Alestra hadn't been holding him so firmly, his legs would have gone out from beneath him.

Teala was the first to step forward and embrace her gargoyle companion, lustily kissing his guardian's soft lips as she pressed her full breasts against the large blue mounds. Tyra seemed taken aback at first and wanting to pull away before remembering Blaze. The beautiful redheaded gargoyle soon eagerly returned the kiss as her hands began to roam about the Amazon's lush body.

Nadine whimpered as the raven haired Amazon among the four caressed the lycan's sensitive ears with her tongue in fascination. Farlee's hands grasped those large furry tits and gently kneaded them with her expert hands. The catwoman's orange hair swayed side to side as her body began to betray her, Nadine's aroused nipples poking up out of her fur for Farlee to gently roll about and squeeze them.

A moan drew Blaze's gaze over to see Rae shivering. The shortest of the amazons was down on her hands and knees as she hungrily lapped at the wet dark folds of the drowess's pussy. Death's Mistress desperately grasped Ryshe's head full of white hair for support, her own eyes closed as the pleasure coursed through her dark lush body. He could see the Amazon's tongue swirling about those lovely folds in ways he hadn't imagined before and were quite obviously very effective as Rae bit off a short scream.

"See," Alestra's voice hissed by his ear. "No man can pleasure a woman like we women of the jungle can."

Gritting his teeth in anger as doubt and fear began to well up within him, Blaze looked over to Kendra. He could hear the appreciative whispers and gazes of lust as everyone looked over Kendra's perfect body. Not one of them could even begin to come close at how perfect the demon was and they envied Sethera in that she could possess that body in front of them all. He blinked with his beautiful lover as the naked Amazon actually slipped the scanty underwear on. Both the lovers shared the same thought at the same time. Why was she redressing?

Blaze soon found out why as from even this angle he could see her privates were still exposed in the opening in the front of the thong. Sethera reached down as she whispered something that sounded like prayers before she began to moan. Blaze gawked in sheer shock as the Amazon simply stood there with her hands in her crotch, masturbating in front of everyone. Kendra even seemed unsure of what was happening before she gasped, taking a step backwards.

Blaze would have reeled backwards himself if not for the tight grasp of his captor. Sethera unleashed on final lusty moan before a long thick cock emerged from her cunt. It wasn't bloody fake either. Blaze could tell just by looking at it, even though he didn't want to, that it was a real flesh and blood cock drooling heavily with precum out of the slit.

"Surprised male?" Alestra chuckled into his ear. "See the gift our goddess has given us so that we do not need men. We can have all the children we desire and they will all be girls."

"But that doesn't change the fact you dickless women need one still to begin with now does it?"

Blaze grunted in pain as she twisted his arm so much so that he thought it was about to break. "Watch your tongue, man," she spat hissingly, "lest I forget myself and gut you right now."

The young warrior could only nod and swallow as his eyes looked on. The sensual succubus looked unsure about this before her green eyes turned to look at him. They softened in the way he knew they only did for him before her resolve solidified itself. Striding forward with a sensual sway of a sexual goddess, Kendra came up to Sethera with a smirk. Sethera seemed slightly taken aback from all of this sudden change in her captive's mood, especially when the demoness grasped the Amazon's head to pull her into a fierce kiss.

This action gave her other friends more confidence as they began to engage more willingly with their Amazon partners. Sethera moaned into the hot kiss as the two beauties tongues danced with each other. Kendra pulled back to break the kiss, a small strand of saliva connecting their tongues as proof of their lusty encounter.

Teala cried out passionately now as Tyra aggressively fondled the Amazon's firm tits, rolling those taut erect nipples about with her fingers. Beneath the Amazon swayed the long blue tail of the gorgeous guardian. Its tip was teasing the sensitive budding clit of the warrior's aroused pussy before it began to slowly push upward into the jungle vixen, penetrating her quim beautifully.

"Oh goddess!" Farlee cried out in ecstasy, drawing his gaze. The raven haired warrior was on the ground, lying upon her back. She squirmed about as Nadine assaulted those big round jugs that jutted up proudly into the air. Brushing some bright orange hair away from her golden eyes, Nadine glanced briefly to Blaze before looking back to Farlee as her semi-rough tongue swirled about the sensitive aureoles on those breasts. Every once in a while, her tongue would gratify her Amazon lover by sliding over those hard nipples. Even better for the Amazon, the lycan would suckle on a nipple and purr loudly to send erotic vibrations through the sensitive nipples to elicit short screams from Farlee.

Ryshe's wild mane of white hair whipped about now as she also cried out in short screams. Rae and she had switched positions so that now the dark assassin was going in for the kill on that sweet cunt with her tongue. And by the increasing volume of screams of ecstasy, Rae was in no doubt doing that very thing. Sweet jungle juices were gathered in by her tongue to savor as beads of sweat began to form on her dark obsidian body.

Just the view of those black orbs glistening so wetly and jiggling slightly with her movements made Blaze ache with desire. He wasn't the only one affected either. Some of the surrounding amazons in the crowd were already on the ground masturbating openly as they watched on with glazed eyes. Alestra herself even moaned slightly into his ear, her grip loosening slightly in her growing arousal. That changed swiftly though as she regained herself and tightened the grip once more with a clearing of her throat.

"Oh goddess YES! Suck it! More! MORE!" Sethera panted loudly.

The tanned beauty that he cared for so deeply was now on her knees before the blonde Amazon, tongue swirling about the flared head of that large cock. The succubus's tongue gathered up the precum into her mouth with savoring hum and swallow, lusty green eyes gazing up to her female lover. Blaze knew exactly what the Amazon was feeling right now and it was nothing short of ecstasy beyond any description. Even the amazons around him remarked on her astounding techniques. Kendra took that large cock into her mouth with one swift motion and her head was rapidly bobbing up and down upon it with loud wet slurps. Sethera shrieked in bliss as her knees nearly gave out from beneath her!

"GAH! NOOO!!! YOU CAN'T!" came a shriek to match Sethera's that drew nearly everyone's gaze.

Tyra threw her head back and shrieked with pleasure but also mixed with fear. Her massive blue tits bounced about with her thrashing movements, sweat droplets flying off her wet sweaty body. The gargoyle was on the ground with her back arching off of it with the source of her distress between her legs. There Teala lay with four of her fingers thrusting in and out of Tyra's sopping wet blue cunt. The Amazon had her thumb tucked in as she began to press firmly against the tight entrance of the gargoyle's pussy.

"No. NO! NOOOOAAAAHHHH!!!" The gargoyle howled as her eyes bolted wide open as Teala's whole hand fully entered her wet tunnel. Tyra started screaming nonstop as the auburn Amazon beauty began to fist her blue cunt with rapid thrusts. This caused the red-haired guardian's tail to surge further up Teala's own sopping twat with more force. Both women were soon screaming with each other as both their holes were stretched to the limit and forcibly fucked by hand and tail. It almost seemed like a race to Blaze to see who would cum fist. Tyra grinding her hips in short circles against Teala's fist or Teala humping her hips up and down in riding that thick tail of Tyra's. He soon got the answer as both of them tensed and screamed in unison, wet bodies shivering in simultaneous climax before they collapsed onto the ground in exhaustion.

Silence seemed to follow but only shortly after that loud commotion as a soft mew could be heard by everyone. Nadine mewed softly against as her large furry tits swayed on her chest gently, her own hand reaching up to pinch her bright red nipple as her golden gazed into the eyes of her comrade. Farlee looked back with pleasure and lust. Both women had their legs twined together with their mounds wet with their excitement pressed together.

Blaze nearly did have a jungle storm in the form of a nosebleed at the erotic sight of the two females. They both worked together in rubbing their pussies and clits together to further their own pleasure. Their eyes would roll up and heads whip around their long beautiful hair as they cried out in pure bliss. At times they sat up to embrace each other, lips crushing together in a ravenous kiss. Other times they would smile as they twisted side to side to rub full breasts against each other, hard buds poking outwards. Soon they were at a feverous pitch as they humped their cunts together more frantically so much so that their hips rose off the ground. Both gorgeous females panted heavily as their raised hips rolled back and forth lewdly with their frantic pussy humping. Farlee threw back her head and screamed in orgasm, releasing her hot juices against Nadine. This made the lycan climax in her own loud meow that was low and sexy, mingling her pussy juices with Farlee's.

Muffled grunts mixed with that meow. Blaze's dazed gaze looked over to Death's Mistress to see the beautiful dark elf on top of the Amazon with her head in Ryshe's groin. The drowess was in her element of lesbian encounters her race enjoyed so much and was enthusiastically delving her tongue deeply into the white-haired Amazon's depths. Ryshe in turn did the same for Rae, whose dark twat hovered over her head. Who could resist such a beautiful sight?

This Amazon did not as she desperately lapped at the drow's wet folds with her tongue, relishing the taste of the subterranean exoticness with her moans. Her pale hands fiercely gripped the shapely round ass of Rae in a tight hold that belied how close she was to her peak of pleasure. It became clear, though, that the drowess had been much closer. A muffled hiss could be heard as her hot juices splashed out of her pussy with force as her dark nubile body quivered in climax. Ryshe blinked as her face was instantly soaked, not having expecting so much sweet honey to come out and fill her mouth. The hotness of such wetness splashing made her hips start shaking in quivering as she went over the edge. The Amazon swallowed rapidly as her own body thrashed about in cumming bliss to such a dirty, exotic experience with her drow lover.

Blaze's heart wanted to sink at this. It seemed like the others were really enjoying the experience. So much so that it wanted to make him doubt that he would survive their test. But he refused to doubt them and continued to have faith in his friends. He kept that faith in his eyes so that they saw it every time they looked to him during their experience. And they did often look to him.

His eyes turned to the exotic dancer who had changed his life to see her lying down with her legs wide open. Supple vanilla tiers smiled an enrapturing sensual smile up to Sethera in a "Please... fuck my brains out with that big cock" look. Sethera shivered with lust, as did the hands of the Amazon Queen who held him.

Sethera didn't waste an instant as she positioned that thick cock gifted from her goddess at the entrance of the succubus that every single other Amazon present desired. The blonde Amazon groaned as her cock slid into the succubus with a loud wet pop. Kendra cooed with pleasure encouraging the Amazon for more of that thick cock in her tight cunt. Blaze blinked as he watched Kendra acting extremely slutty and unlike herself. It reminded him of when she talked about her experiences in that Shoushan show in which she acted out pleasure on the stage. Perhaps this was her only way of not thinking about Blaze by losing herself to the act so not to worry about him.

Sethera moaned loudly as she thrust herself deeper into the willing demoness. Kendra's muscles must be working their magic in milking that cock like crazy for its cum. Sweat trickled down the Amazon's heaving tits as she slammed more thick cockmeat into that tanned hole. Kendra bit her lip sexily as she closed her eyes and raised her hips up against the thrusts of her Amazon. With a cry of love and lust, Sethera was lost to the pleasure as she began to slam her cock in and out of that wonderful pussy like a virgin youth into an experienced lover.

"Yes, that's it," the beautiful Kendra moaned sensually, "Fuck me! Give me that big thick cock! Pound my fucking brains out! Make me cum hard!"

The blonde Amazon was only more than happy to comply as she began to use every powerful muscle in her toned body to thrust that mighty cock in and out of the pussy of the sultry succubus. The wet slapping sounds of their sex filled the silent air as everyone else watched in rapture as the two women fucked each other with passionate groans and short screams. Blaze watched with amazement as Sethera's shapely ass move up and down with the strong powerful thrusts and Kendra moaning as she raised her hips up to meet those thrusts, her large breasts moving up and down her chest and pale nipples reaching for the sky in her bliss.

"Oh by the Abyss YEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!" Kendra cried out as her own hands seized her sweaty tits and squeezed them tight.

She closed her eyes and gave one long sultry moan as her body tensed with the roaring pleasure of climax burning through her body. Her hot wet tunnel going into spasms was too much for Sethera as she cried out Kendra's name while thick spurts of cum erupted into Kendra. Both women gripped each other tight as they soared from one climax to another until Sethera collapsed on top of the succubus. Sethera was nearly crying in hysterical bliss as she moved up to passionately kiss Kendra on the lips. Taken aback at first, the winged demon soon returned the kiss in earnest.

A silent pall hung over the clearing after the last of the pairings had finished. Blaze nearly jumped out of his skin when the crowd soon broke out into a loud applause as they clapped and whistled their approval of what they just witnessed. Alestra gripped him tightly, tense as he was because they both knew now that they were at the moment of truth.

"All of you get up," Alestra barked after the crowd had quieted down enough.

Blaze swallowed deeply as all four naked beauties got up to their feet shakily. Naked breasts heaved with the labored breathing as a result of an out-of-this-world experience. They looked like they had been to the clouds, moon and finally back down to earth. His heart sank in his chest. Could it really be that only a woman knew how to please a woman? He shook that thought from his head roughly. No! He had faith in his friends!

"Answer me this, now that you have that experience fresh in your minds," Alestra said coldly. He felt the cold metal of her knife against his skin as she slowly drew it out behind him. "Who was better? This man's past romping with you or the expert touch of your recent Amazonian lovers?"

The Queen's eyes focused on Tyra first, who was the first to speak for Blaze. Her soft blue skin was covered in a fine sheen of sweat as her large blue tits bounced and swayed with her heavy breathing. She took one more last breath to compose herself as she brushed her flaming red hair from her eyes before smiling.

"Truth be told," she said grudgingly with a shake of her head, "it was incredible. But it was nowhere near what Blaze does for me. He knows exactly how much power to use to drive my body wild with pleasure. No one else, not even another gargoyle has ever come close to him."

Gasps of disbelief from the crowd filled the air now as the beautiful guardian chose Blaze still. He felt Alestra stiffen behind him in her own dismay, clearly having been eager to kill him swiftly. Such knowledge made him grin with satisfaction that she was to be disappointed now. He felt her shift as she looked to the lycan woman next to Tyra.

Nadine shivered uncontrollably as her body was slowly coming down from its blissful state. She chirped sharp little mews with every little micro-orgasm that shot through her body and kept her sweet juices flowing. Her golden eyes focused on Blaze before looking to Alestra.

ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,349 Followers