Blazing Glory Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,349 Followers

"It was wonderful," she admitted like Tyra. "But it lacked something more. It lacked his kindness. His sweet touch and caress. Blaze is like a best friend in bed and in truth that is what he is. He is the best by far! He's made love to me before with so much focus on me that he never came once himself, though I did many times."

"Of course that changed when I got my mouth around him," the furry beauty finished with an innocent smile that belied itself.

Alestra's grip tightened angrily on him as she looked to the obsidian skinned vixen standing cool and collected where she was. Her glowing red eyes had been looking at her Amazonian lover with thought throughout this time before looking back to Blaze. A brief flare of panic filled him. The drow despised men like these jungle women did. In fact, the dark elves were known to pair in lesbian experiences much more often than with men. But Rae wasn't like the rest, he reminded himself. Harsh, cold, and antagonistic that she may be... She was still a dear friend.

"Blaze is the victor with me as he can give it to me rough and hard like no other can. So rough in fact that I wonder if I'll be able to even walk the next day. My Patron viths me like none before ever have and I love it!" she hissed in a dark pleasing hum.

Death's Mistress gave him a genuine loving smile. His hopes were raised now that three of them had vouched for him. He now looked to Kendra along with Alestra to see the succubus looking at him with those beautiful eyes that always drove him wild with both lust and love at the same time. Rivulets of sweat ran down her perfect body in alluring trickles. He felt Alestra behind him shiver slightly at the erotic sight. No doubt everyone within sight desired Kendra's touch and body. Sethera looked to the demoness with a smitten look herself. So profound was the sensual aura of the succubus before them all that none could have resisted her had they wished.

"I choose him," she stated simply with a curving smile of her soft pale lips. "For out of the thousands of men I have killed through sex, he is the only one in hundreds of years that I have let live."

That statement of fact seemed to absolutely stun all the jungle warriors present. Even Alestra's knife fell to the ground out of her limp unfeeling hand. It wasn't just that four women had chosen a male after their sexual escapade with their best warriors. Moreover, it was Kendra. If a succubus, who had indeed killed thousands of men through sex by her proud claim, chose to keep this one around for her personal pleasure, it spoke untold volumes. And such evidence blew away their beliefs that such a man was not possible.

Blaze himself noticed quite a few appraising looks from the buxom beauties of the village on the idea of giving him a try to see if such were true. Dear Stavros! He didn't know if he could handle having sex with the demanding of a whole village! He would be fucked to death! Literally! A good way to go most certainly... But he didn't want to go to begin with!

As the young warrior swayed side to side on his feet at the dizzying thought, Alestra stepped back from him as she released his arm. The sensation of the tight grip leaving brought him back to his senses. He looked over his back swiftly, half expecting to see her driving the dagger home into his back in a fury. Instead, he saw her back to him as she strode away.

"Sethera, see to their accommodations for staying however long they wish to," the green-haired Queen spoke as she moved to her hut. "And Blaze is not to be harmed by anyone or suffer Hippolyta's wrath."

With that, the Queen slipped under the veil and back into her large hut. An uncomfortable silence followed as every single person present looked after Alestra in surprise at these turn of events. It wasn't until Sethera rose and cleared her throat that everyone came about. The crowd slowly dispersed in disturbed murmurs about what they had seen and heard this day.

Sethera stepped up before Blaze with her eyes slightly downcast. "My apologies. I treated you like I would any other man, but I was wrong in doing so."

"It's ok, really. You have just been exposed to too many negative examples and ideals that lead you in such a belief," he shrugged and smiled. "It can happen to any of us. Thank you, though."

"You're a man but not typical like the others," she smiled a little in return, though hesitant due to old feelings. Her eyes looked into his before the smile grew a little warmer. "Perhaps there is hope for men yet if there are more like you out there."

Sethera and the others Amazons let them gather their clothes up before taking them out of the village by a different route than the one they had come in. They were about to ask where they were being taken, especially the ladies who wanted to at least put their clothes before continuing any further. That was until they heard the sound of rushing water.

"This way," Sethera grinned as she parted some branches sprouting massive green leaves.

Blaze's breath left him as he looked at one of the more beautiful sights he had seen so far on the journey. A waterfall cascaded over a large outcropping into a large pool before trailing off in a steady stream further into the jungle. Beautiful flowers ringed the perimeter shoreline as they fed off the clean water. The large trees around parted in their canopy at points to let brilliant rays of sunshine through to illuminate a scene of heaven on earth.

All four of his female friends gave a whoop of joy as they now saw why they had been brought here. Dropping their things, all of them swiftly ran and dove into the waters to wash off the sweat and cum. The Amazon warriors were soon to follow after dropping what little they wore. Laughter and sighs of relief filled the air as the ladies washed, swam, and splashed about.

Dear Stavros! The young warrior could only stand and gape. Nude female bodies! Wet, smooth skins shining in the sunlight as rivulets of water trickled down and about bouncing breasts. Wet strands of hair clinging to succulent curves. He just couldn't withstand it anymore! It was every man's wet dream come true!

"Blaze! Come on in!" Kendra called and laughed after splashing Nadine back. When she heard nothing, she glanced over to see him standing there not moving. "Blaze?"

A red waterfall in its own spouted from his nose before Blaze fell forward, face planting into the wet sand!

SPLAT!!!

********************

Blaze eventually came around and was able to join in with the others, who didn't mind including the Amazons. It felt good to wash all of the sticky sweat from his skin after all that time in the jungle moist heat. Soon after, he and the ladies were taken to an empty hut reserved for guests of other Amazon tribes and fed unique fruits of the jungle. Although Blaze turned down some of the other foods, including some that looked like horrific roasted insects. Naturally Nadine more than happily chowed down on these in front of him, making the poor warrior go green in the face swiftly!

"Tonight there will be a great feast and celebration in the demise of our mortal enemy, whom we have you to thank for," Sethera said as she rose to leave them for the day. "You are, of course, the guests of honor and will sit with the Queen. Please be ready by dusk."

They all waited in nervous anticipation of what it was going to be like participating in a celebration by jungle warriors of legend. Nadine was bubbling over in excitement as she talked with an equally optimistic Tyra about it. Rae reclined over to the side with a pleased smirk on her dark lips as she idled her own private thoughts. He and Kendra sat together of course, the succubus resting her head on his shoulder and sleeping soundly from the exhaustion of the events happening in the last two days.

Dusk arrived before long and they all exited their hut to walk towards the center of the village. There was excitement in the air as the adults busily finished up preparing the foods, decorations, and themselves for the coming festivities. Groups of girls ran about playing in squealing excitement about all that was happening. They, including Blaze, were greeted warmly and with smiles now. They had been accepted and it seemed no more than coming to any other village in the world filled with kind, good people.

When they reached the center of the village, it was already dark and an immense bonfire was already roaring in a cleared area. Wild pigs and jungle birds roasted on spits while platters of baked insects and fresh fruit in massive plates lying upon streets of cloth. In the center of the gather area, a large platform had been constructed and lit by the ring of tall torches surrounding it.

Alestra's eyes looked up to them from where she sat as they approached. The Queen of the Amazons nodded cordially and silently bid them to sit with her with a wave of her hand. Sethera joined them as well as they all sat down and ate. No sooner had they done so did Alestra press Blaze for the details of why they were there and to elaborate on everything. She wanted no stone left unturned in this tale. While they spoke and ate with the others joining in occasionally to add to the tale, the crowd sang songs to the drum beats or watched actors tell the tale of heroic warriors going off to fight the dreaded Srythe. They never returned or came back barely alive, the beast always remained. It was a night of not only celebration but remembrance and honoring those brave souls.

"And a wave came up during the storm and wrecked us upon the shores of the jungle," Blaze finished the tale to that point.

Alestra nodded with a frown, her cool demeanor having warmed with understanding and getting to know all of them better. Clearly not one to trust easily, she had finally come to accept them as with the rest of her people.

"So I see," she hummed softly to herself as she brushed some green locks away from those intense eyes. "This Koas could bring not only your people grief, but trouble to the Amazon nation as well. Hippolyta will not be pleased with her sister goddess causing her own children to suffer. Our goddess is fiery in spirit and I would hate to see the destruction wreaked upon the world should she be infuriated beyond control."

Blaze nodded, understanding that this could be yet another reason Stavros wanted him and his friends to end this senseless conflict. Alestra's eyes turned to Kendra and noted that the gorgeous succubus was no longer paying attention. She followed the demoness's gaze to the stage where two Amazon women danced sensually to the drumbeats and bamboo flutes.

"Like what you see, Kendra?" She asked, smiling as Kendra blushed slightly. "That is known as the dance of seduction simply put in Common tongue. Two lovers seducing each other for one night of intimate bliss before the danger of battle the coming day."

"Dance of seduction?" Nadine perked and mewed happily. "You dance like that too Kendra, don't you?"

"You know of our dance in a way?" a surprised Alestra asked right after. "Can you show us your dance of seduction, Kendra?"

Kendra's beautiful green eyes blinked wide as she blushed a little further. Blaze realized then why she seemed so embarrassed. Her dancing was her talent that she was proud of. But never had she danced before her friends. Her last dance had been before she and him had encountered Nadine. She must be feeling uncertain as to how they will like it, if they will at all. Kendra? Shy? The world must be coming to an end after all...

"Please," Sethera asked, nearly begging with those infatuated eyes. "All of us would love to see a dance of seduction from another land."

Giving Kendra a slight encouraging nudge with his shoulder, he smiled to her. She looked to him before nodding with a smile in return. The demoness swiftly rose to her feet and beckoned Sethera to follow. The Amazonian warrior was only too eager. Their gazes followed after the sensual sway of her shapely hips as she strut over to the musicians and gave them a few words before disappearing from view.

Time passed by as they conversed further about the significant issues concerning the war at hand. Alestra was notably concerned about it spilling over into the wilds of the jungles she controlled. Blaze was sure that Koas would do so eventually. From the impression he had received from Stavros, he knew that the goddess intended for the whole world to be affected. Not one person or location would be unaffected.

It was shortly after Blaze and his friends had just finished discussing possible defenses and strategies with Alestra that Sethera came back breathless and sat down right next to him. They all blinked at her as Kendra was nowhere to be seen and the music had stopped. Seeing their inquiring glances, Sethera smiled brightly.

"She's ready!" she answered.

"What took so long, my child?" Alestra asked with a raised brow.

"Well we had some trouble finding an outfit she deemed 'skimpy' enough as she termed it," Sethera sighed before looking back to the stage as the musicians began picking up their instruments. "And then there was the issue of finding the snake."

Blaze, who at that time was taking a drink from his cup, sprayed it outwards as he spluttered in shock. "SNAKE!?"

Right then the music started. Its drum started out low and lengthy in between beats. Eerily came in the flute with its tunes filling the air. The crowd silenced as they heard this ominous and chilling music before their gasps rose. Blaze nearly fainted when he saw the reason. The exotic dancer was now in her human form with wings hidden. She wore hardly anything at all but for the loin cloth that was extremely short about her sexy waist and the top that barely contained her generous breasts due to it only having one shoulder strap. With her long vanilla tresses fanned out behind her perfect body, the succubus looked like the epitome of a wild woman of the jungle any man would desire to take sexually. But the other article she wore is what made their breath freeze in their lungs.

Coiled about her shoulders and luscious body was a massive python! The snake was incredibly thick and long. Blaze was sure that had it been around him, the sheer weight of the creature would have made him grimace and his knees bend with the strain. But the sheer sensual muscularity of the demoness' beautiful body was more than powerful enough to handle it. In fact when she saw all of their startled gazes her soft white colored lips curved into a wickedly sexy smirk.

Closing her eyes, Kendra listened to the beat that the band was playing. Slowly her head began to bounce up and down, getting in time with the rhythm. Once she seemed completely in sync with it, her green eyes snapped open. With her whole audience captivated, the succubus began her dance upon the first soft crack of the additional bamboo sticks together. Blaze could tell this dance would be different from her others. The music was captivating in an eerie way that was best suited for an evil, tribal dance of seduction one could imagine from heathen cultures.

The beauty's hips began to sway about slowly as her body swayed side to side in undulated fashion much like a snake. Her hands and arms slowly raised and continued the motion of the sway. Her entire body was in sync with one continuous snakelike sway. The green python seemed to enjoy this as it slowly slithered about her curvaceous form, sensing that it was touching sheer perfection of the flesh.

The scales rubbed against the clothed curves of those mountainous breasts that stood out so firmly and elicited soft moans from the dancer at the sensitive flesh being tantalized. Soon hard budding nipples pressed against the fabric for all to see Kendra's growing arousal as her hands dropped down to run through her wild mane of hair.

Taking a quick glance about him, Blaze noticed his friends were absolutely transfixed with everyone else on the dancer with wide eyes. Sethera's breathing had gotten heavier and her own nipples visible through her top. He glanced back when he heard a sensual gasp of delight from Kendra.

With its keen sense of smell, the python and slithered down that body and tilted its head under her skimpy skirt. Its tongue flicked out to where none could see but no doubt knew were wet lips of her excited pussy. With a soft pleased hissed, Kendra's hands slid down to squeeze her almond brown tits as her hips ground back and forth to that snake's big head erotically. Another clear hiss escaped her sweet lips and it seemed that the snake understood her and slowly slid off her body until it was of and coiled in a corner, apparently now an audience member not wanting to miss this show either.

The demoness spun about now as she was freed of the animal without worry. She strut over sensually to the edge with every step matching the beat and groped her firm breasts before the amazons below. Spinning around once again, she stopped with her back to them and slowly bent over as she trailed her hands down the long expanse of soft flesh of one of her legs. Every eye soon locked on that skirt lifting high enough to give viewing of her smooth beautiful wet mound before their eyes would meet hers with surprise as she looked to them all from between her legs.

Rising swiftly with another spin, she whipped off the cloth into one of her hands and stood with legs spread before the honored guests. The cloth in her hand now covered her sweet cunt as she used her hand to rub her sensitive flesh, moaning as she masturbated before them. Her other hand gripped a nipple hard through the cloth of her top as her eyes looked into each of theirs invitingly.

Blaze smiled and then blinked as he felt a weight press into him. Glancing to his side, Sethera was leaning against him panting heavily as her hands worked frantically at her crotch insider her leggings and the other pushing her top up to reveal those large Amazon tits. The young warrior nearly jumped out of his skin when the female warrior grabbed his hand firm and thrust it into those depths. Instantly he felt the abundant juices of her highly aroused pussy.

"Please," she whispered to him with need, "touch and use me with your hands. I want to feel another one's hands and imagine they are hers as I watch without self-distraction."

Blaze swallowed and nodded, thinking she wouldn't take no for an answer. His fingers easily found her excited clit and began to gently roll it about with his fingers. His other free hand reached around to slid beneath her top and grope her huge firm tit. Sethera moaned into his ear as they both looked to the exotic dancer. Kendra winked to them as she tossed her cunt juice soaked cloth away. Striding over to Alestra, Kendra hummed softly before the Queen of the Amazons as she tantalizingly offered her exposed twat to the green haired beauty with circular hip sways while her hands gripped her tits firmly.

With a smirk, her hands gripped the top, whipping it up and off over her head. The crowd gasped at the sight once more of those beautiful brown tits capped perfectly by hard pale nipples. The large orbs bounced about slightly before bobbing up and down gently on her torso as she strut away towards to crowd with perfect timing and confidence. She once more reached the snake that raised its head, sensing her presence.

Upon reaching it, her whole body went into an unbelievable sensual sway that Blaze never thought possible by the human form. She had become like a snake herself as her arms sway about like floating on air while her body and hips twisted in varying directions in sheer natural beauty. Everyone was entranced now, including the snake that rose off the ground and swayed back and forth with the swaying, spinning dancer before it.

Sethera's breathing was growing shorter in-between as he slid a few fingers into her cunt. Her pussy eagerly accepted and squeezed them to her moans of pleasure. Her top was pushed up now to where her tits were fully revealed and being groped by him. She moaned her approval and even darted her tongue into his ear encouragingly. Her eyes never once left Kendra. Then Sethera stiffened with a soft scream before his fingers felt her juices flooding about them.

ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,349 Followers
1...34567...10