Blazing Glory Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,349 Followers

Now she was faced with a grim situation. Reports had been pouring in of a massive army on the approach through the underworld. The intentions of it were unknown except that it was clearly hostile to any person not among its ranks. Familiar creatures were among its numbers but also reports of races not seen since the ancient times and only found in crumbling texts. Word had come that the dwarves were already in full retreat. No surprise there since those pint-sized runts were worthless to begin with. What in Lolth's name was going on?

So lost in her thoughts was Rizarra, she hadn't even noticed the orange glow filling her office. The harsh screech of warning filling the entire monstrous cave that T'rissjra resided in brought her out finally. Whipping about in shock, she now saw what that orange glow was. Fire! In what had been a peaceful city moments earlier was now immersed in sheer chaos of war! Fighting filled the streets as drow warriors fought with fluid deadliness but were clearly outnumbers by the masses of troops. Houses and manors burned, filling the top of the city cave with smoke before it found cracks and holes to escape further into.

Bloody spirits! There had been no warning. No sign. Her reports stated that the army had still been a few days away. How could they have moved so swiftly? How could they overwhelm the city with such quickness? Had she really been idling thoughts that long or were they truly that powerful that they swept away any resistance?

"Lolth curse them!" she hissed in anger as she turned about to retrieve her armor and weapons from her private chambers. No sooner had she done that did the doors to her office crash open. She stepped backwards for a moment before seeing the bloodied male drow warrior stagger into the room.

"Matron Mother, they've overwhelmed Nitara Manor. Hellhounds and humans," he gasped, "You must fle..."

Her red eyes blinked as his words stopped. Her keen sight caught the ghastly sight of blood leaking out of his ears before slumping forward to crash into the floor dead. What she saw standing behind him explained why and made her blood run cold. A mind flayer! Her soldier hadn't been able to finish what he intended to say about her fleeing because the mind flayer exploded the man's brains inside his skull.

Hissing with rage, Rizarra jumped onto her desk and leapt forward to attack the foul monster swiftly. But that was only the decoy as she tried to bring up her mental defenses as swiftly as possible as trained in her childhood. The illithid didn't fall for the distraction as she felt the mind blast one split second quicker than her defenses crash into her skull. The drowess screamed in pain before crashing into the ground.

"Rizarra Nitara, sssissster to the infamousss Rae Nitara or 'Death'sss Missstresss'", the insidious voice rang in her mind as she struggled to push herself up off the ground. "A pleasssure, I will asssure you."

"Vithing bastard!" she hissed, "So I am her. Why not kill me and get it over with?! Rae will hunt you down to the ends of the underworld and make you suffer for this!"

"Ah! But you sssee, how can I control the captured drow in thisss city if not by disssplaying my power and control over their mossst powerful leader?" the illithid's voice chuckled menacingly.

"I will be no vithing puppet!" she screamed at him. Her body felt so sluggish and unwilling to respond. Despite her words, she knew he was in control now and it made her blood boil.

"Oh but you are now. My name isss Ulthar. Remember it well and forever, for I am your massster now," he laughed into her mind.

Rizarra hissed internally that she would remember that name so she would carve it on his dead skull and spit upon it. She groaned as she felt her aching drowess body begin to become more cooperative. Her red eyes blinked though when she heard herself moan. Why was she suddenly feeling aroused in her lower regions? This was no bloody time to be getting horny. No, she suddenly hissed to herself. It was him!

"What the vith are you doing to me, you freak!" she screamed furiously.

Ulthar's voice just echoed with laughter inside her mind as those slimy eyes observed her standing slowly. "You ssstill bear sssignsss of resssissstance in your mind. I will teach you to abandon sssuch thoughtsss and instead, worssship me. Now... remove your clothing"

Rizarra screamed inside in utter dismay and fury as her body began to obey the command. It was as if she was in full control of herself in that she could move her arms as she wanted, but it was all a lie as she didn't want them to as they lifted and untied the cords of her piwafwi. Her hands slid down her smooth belly covered by her dark blue top as the cloak fell to the ground. They gripped the shirt and pulled it over her head, revealing those black beautiful obsidian tits with dark purple nipples already taut with her body's betraying excitement.

"Very nice...." Ulthar's voice hummed with pleasure instead her mind, making her shame grow even more with her anger.

Rizarra knew he would like it. Many who had seen them would say that she and Rae were nearly twins. Only that Rizarra's hair was shorter in length and her body not as taut because of the paperwork rather than killing. As a result, her gorgeous black tits were more round and soft than firm like Rae's. Her lovers had always delighted at the bounce her tits would move with when they fucked like rabid animals in heat.

She unwillingly kicked off her boots and slid her pants down and off her shapely ass and legs. Those tossed aside, she simply stood there while wishing she could cover her exposed body from those oily eyes. He would pay for this dearly, she swore to herself. Mentally, she swiftly locked away the part of herself deep down in her mind, hoping he wouldn't notice as he appreciated her obsidian form. Hopefully in time, she would be able to come out once more.

Her glowing red eyes focused on the clearly large tent forming in his robes as her beautiful body aroused him now. It was among the worst humiliations possible to be fucked by a mind flayer for a drowess. Only thing worse would be a runty, filthy little goblin. Ulthar opened the bottom of his robe to make her see why and she literally wanted to scream!

Two massive purple cocks jutted out from those robes, one directly over the other. Each erection was bigger than any she had ever dealt with before in her long life! There was simply no way one that big could fit inside of her body!

"Now come over here, little ssslave," Ulthar cackled with growing lust. "Come kisss your new massstersss in greeting."

The naked Matron Mother slowly walked over towards him even as her mind wanted to make her reel away and run for it. She felt her knees touch the cool stone floor with her red eyes focusing on the two monstrosities in front of her face. She knew what the vithing bastard wanted her to do and it made her sick as the cocks jerked in anticipation, oozing thick blackish precum. Her dark hand reached up to grip the top purple dick. It was so big she couldn't even get her whole grasp around it fully.

"Yesss, that'sss it. Sssuch a good ssslave," he hummed pleasingly.

Cheeks burning with shame and humiliation, Rizarra finally caved in to any type of further resistance still left to her in utter dishonorable defeat. Her head leaned forward to kiss the lower cock on the head. She nearly gagged as her hand arched the top cock upwards while jacking it off in swift wrist wring motions of her hand. This allowed her room to further lean in so her tongue could dart out and swirl about the fat flared head.

Ulthar shivered with pleasure, apparently unable to communicate non-word sounds like moans. She groaned softly as the mind-induced lust took over. Her hands more vigorously moved up and down the upper cock with expert touch as she leaned forward to full take the foul length of the lower dick into her mouth. Her tongue teased the sensitive underside before swirling about that length in a wicked assault enough to drive any male mad with pleasure.

The mind flayer was no different and shuddered even more. Try as she might though, she could not manage to slide the monster down into her throat. Her lips were already stretched wide enough as it was to take it in her mouth. Any drow passing by in the chaos of the war would be shocked to see the Matron Mother dark elf willingly bobbing her head upon the purple cock of their sworn enemy like an eager slut. Her white hair swayed gently to and fro with the motions as she picked up the pace, her tongue swirling about the slit to gather up the precum and swallow the vile substance.

The tentacles about Ulthar's face swayed about rapidly as a sign of his growing excitement and closing in on climax. Switching cocks, Rizarra was soon slurping wetly upon the upper cock as her bother her hands gripped the lower cock. Using her saliva that had wettened it, she jerked it off it fast hard motions in her strong grip. Sweet suckling sounds of an expert blowjob in progress along with the wet *snick* *snick* sounds of a hand job in tandem filled the entire room.

Rizarra's red eyes blinked in surprise when Ulthar froze in tension so much so that not even his face tentacles moved. She realized it too late as a massive gushing stream of black cum erupted into the depths of her throat. She swallowed the vile cum before coughing and spluttering as she drew off. The cum sprayed her face and got into her hair. Even worse was the other cock was spraying at the same time, soaking her large black tits with loud wet splats in glistening wetness that trickled down.

"I sssee that the reputation of drowesss' expertissse in the art of oral sssex isss not an exaggeration," he cackled inside her mind, deepening her shame. Vithing bastard!

"Rub my cum into your body, ssslut!" His voiced cackled with glee.

The dark elf wanted to screa with rage as her hands continued to move of their own accord. Like a slut at some public sex show, the drowses moaned as she rubbed the large amount of cum on her all over her torso. Her beautiful black tits glistened wetly as she rubbed his cum into her skin like scented oils used for aphrodisiacs. When she was nearly finished, the drowess kneeled there in all her naked glory as her body glistened wetly from the cum. Her cheeks burned with the shame at having committed such an act in front of him to enjoy.

Rizarra grunted as he easily lifted her dark body up and turned her about roughly before shoving her down upon her hands and knees. The drowess gasped before looking back to him in shock, having hoped Ulthar would have simply stopped there. By the way those big rods stayed raging hard it was clear that it was far from over.

"Nau.. NAU! It's too bloody big!" she protested as he powerfully gripped the soft flesh of her beautiful ass, the top cock pressing firmly against the sweet wet lips of her aroused pussy.

"Ssso? All the more painful for you and more pleasssureful for me," his voice said smugly in her mind.

"Nau! NAU! NAAAAAUUAAAAAHHHH!!!" she screamed as Ulthar forcefully pushed forward until the fat purple flared head pressed into her cunt. Her fist pounded the floor as she continued to scream while the head finally slid into her tight dark lips with a loud with pop!

"Yesss, sssuch a nice tight pusssy," the illithid mocked as he thrust more of that savage meat into her, eliciting another shriek to his delight.

By the cursed webs of Lolth, it hurt! She tried to relax as much as she could as the massive invader continued to slide deeper into her hot wet depths. Her vaginal walls grasped frantically at the large intruder as she was stretched beyond the limit of how far she thought she could ever go. And to her ever deepening self-disgust, she felt the sharp barbs of pleasure increasing with the feeling of pain.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

That was the loud wet sound of Ulthar's lower cock slapping into her belly from below with each and every thrust. At times he thrust so hard that it felt like a combatant's jab slamming into her gut, nearly driving the wind out of her. The pain continued to increase with every blow and amplified the pleasure even more.

Soon the mind flayer was slamming brutally back and forth into her, drawing a short scream with every surging forward thrust. Her black tits swayed back and forth beneath her as tears of pain and blissful pleasure dripped from her eyes as those feelings ripped through her entire being in a burning inferno. She couldn't resist. She just couldn't anymore!

"VITHHH!!!!" she howled at the top of her lungs and fists pounding the floor repeatedly as she whipped her head about, the orgasm tearing through her cunt as her twat erupted in sweet juices about that purple cock.

"How do you sssay, 'bel'la dosss'," the squid-faced assailant chuckled mentally. "I needed the lubrication for what I wanted to really do..."

Her red eyes opened wide as the realization slowly came to her as did his cock removing from her still shivering body. "Nau! Anything but that! You'll kill me!"

"We ssshall sssee then won't we?" he laughed as he lined up both thick erections with raging heads ready to violate her. The cum covered cock pressed against the dark little star of her ass at the same time the lower one pressed against her wet pussy. What followed next, Rizarra could hardly believe or recall. All she knew was that she must have screamed loud enough for the rest of her fallen city to hear.

With simultaneous wet pops, both thick cocks slid into her ass and pussy at the same time. Her fingers now clawed frantically at the ground as more slid into her depths. Bloody Lolth! It felt like someone was fisting both her holes up to their elbows. And she couldn't believe that she heard herself scream for more!

"XAS!!! XASS!!! VITH!!" she shrieked as she reached down to pinch a hard purple nipple. "I'M CUMMING!!!"

The defeated Matron Mother could only cry blissfully as her juices squirted out of her twat in a shower of wetness and bliss as her body violently shook about with the orgasm. Rizarra could only sob in hysterical pleasure on afterwards as she roared from climax to climax with every slamming thrust he gave to her. From behind her, it would be hard to believe such a drowess could live through that with her ass and cunny stretched wide to accommodate those massive cocks.

For what seemed like forever, Ulthar abused both of her holes at the same time. In truth, it was a long time as for nearly a whole hour he fucked the drowess until she was babbling nonsense and eagerly humping her hips in lewd fashion in eager participation. Even after he tensed and filled her with his vile cum deeply into her womb and into the depths of her bowels, all Rizarra could think of was hoping he would never stop using her.

******************

Blaze groaned as his eyes opened to a blurry sight. Nothing made sense to his vision as he wondered what had happened. Why was the ground so stiff if they had fallen asleep where he remembered they were last? He should be feeling the cushion of all the tall grass that he would have fallen upon, but instead this surface was hard and flat. With another groan, the young warrior pushed himself upright and grimaced when he felt his back snap and pop slightly after having laid in such an uncomfortable fashion.

"Damn that hurt," he grumbled as he sleepily looked about. His pack and weapons were missing! Feeling about himself, he couldn't believe this was happening as the realization came at him in a blinding rush. What had happened? Glancing about swiftly in his newly attained alertness from the shock, he saw that he was in a cage with a wood floor and ceiling with rough primitive looking metal bars imprisoning him.

Feeling a comforting hand upon his shoulder, he looked up to see the others looking down to him in relief. They had clearly been worrying about him while he had been out. Blaze took Kendra's hand gently with his and gave it a soft squeeze of assurance that he was fine. Now he just needed to find out what sort of trouble they'd landed in now.

Looking out through the bars, Blaze noticed several grass huts expertly thatched together all about them. In the wide clearing space that their cage was, bonfires roared about them in a circle in the available space. What he saw made his stomach turn into a knot. Now he knew that not only were those looks of concern for him in the ladies' eyes, but apprehension. Figures in the dark of night danced about the bonfires in a savage display of brutality and beauty at the same time. Many of them wore paint as to make them in the image of monsters and skeletons. Many even wore hideously shaped masks.

But what made him swallow were the skulls dangling from posts and bones of living creatures now worn as decorative ritualistic jewelry. Truly when the stories talked about the savages of these lands, they were talking of these people in particular. Standing and shaking the dirt from himself, he leaned over to Kendra beside him.

"Have they said anything to us yet?" he whispered.

The demoness gently shook her head, concern for her friends in her eyes. "No," she whispered.

He understood her feelings enough. All of them could perish except her since she was immortal. Any hostile act would lead them to be set upon immediately and there was no guarantee all of them would make it out with her. Judging by his lack of thirst and hunger, he supposed they were still in the same day they had set out.

How the in the name of Stavros were they going to get out of this mess? So lost in thought of planning was Blaze that he didn't notice the music, dancing, and shouts had quieted to only the sound of approaching footsteps. Turning about when he did, Blaze blinked in shock. A man nearly as massive as Stavros himself approached the cage with a decorative spear in hand that must have been a symbol of authority. The man's skin was a deep dark brown of the earth and his nose and ears were pierced with many bones.

The leader stood before the cage and looked quietly into the cage directly at Blaze, who did his best to stare back defiantly in return. Next to the massive man was a wiry old man with a shock of white and black hair. About his neck were many necklaces of bone. A village elder or advisor Blaze surmised.

"You are free to go young man," the bigger man's voice rumbled like thunder across the plains. They all nearly jumped out of their skin as they hadn't expected the man to know the Common tongue.

Seeing their surprise, the big man's smile nearly split his face. "You are surprised, I see. Few travelers have come through this way and we have learned some of their ways as well as their speaking words. I am one of the only few that can though. I am called Chief Ubara."

Still shocked, Blaze did his best to not forget courtesies, especially in a situation like this. "My name is Blaze. An honor to exchange names, Chief Ubara," he said with a respectful bow of his head. "May I ask you two things?"

The big man breathed in a deep breath with his barrel chest and nodded as his smile faded, all business now. "You may."

"For what reasons, even though I am unsure how, were we taken captive?" Blaze asked first before stepping up to the bars, "And why am I the only one free to go?"

Chief Ubara apparently couldn't suppress the small smile as he spoke. "An observant one you are. Our priest here cast a sleeping spell over you when you came into our lands. He had foreseen your coming in the smoke and whispers of our forefathers from the dead. They warned us of impending danger coming our way."

"Why us?" Blaze insisted swiftly, no understanding.

"Because," Chief Ubara answered as he shifted. "We know what your friends are and know their kind to be extremely dangerous. They have to be what our forefathers spoke of and came to destroy us. Surely you are their slave and are now given your freedom from these monsters. The whispers spoke of no young human man being part of that threat but from otherworldly creatures."

ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,349 Followers