Blazing Glory Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"RICHARD!" she screamed as he began to collapse towards the ground.

Death's Mistress was there in an instant, catching him in her arms and laying him down upon the ground gently. Kendra stared in shock before looking beside her to the still intact bars. The drowess had been able to effortlessly get through the bars and move with such amazing speed. All this time she could have done so as well to help Blaze or escape. Shaking her head in disbelief, Kendra jumped out of their prison as soon as the door opened and rushed over to the drowess that was working hard to save her injured lover.

*******************

A soft breeze tickled Blaze's nose and woke him up from his deep slumber. Opening his eyes, he looked up to the vast expanse of stars filling the sky above. He felt the soft padding of his bedroll beneath him as he glanced over to the fire. He blinked as he saw all four women staring at him with fond smiles.

"Wha... What happened?"

"You saved us," Nadine smiled brightly.

Tyra nodded with a laugh. "You fought brilliantly almost to the bitter end for us."

Rae snorted and rolled her ready eyes. "Yes and he's quite lucky to be alive after all that. Broken ribs, punctured organs, ripped muscles in his arms, a severe concussion and a significant loss of blood. But through all that you fought."

"That you did," Kendra said as she knelt down beside him and kissed his cheek. "Chief Ubara sends his regards and compliments on an excellent battle. He says that his friend's spirit would be glad that his death was at the hands of such a formidable and honorable opponent. That and the fact that your strength was a testimony to the depth of your feelings for us.

Blaze blinked as he sat up, not finding any pain or weakness afflicting him as he did so. He looked about and saw that they were out in the middle of the grasslands far from any villages.

"Where are we?" he asked. "And how long was I out."

"One whole day," The demoness answered him. "And we are that far in travel north of Ubara's village. His people were still nervous about us and asked us to leave swiftly. But Ubara was kind enough to give us some more provisions and directions through the grasslands."

Blaze yelped slightly when Nadine hopped into his lap and kissed him on the lips with a soft purr. She gave him a wink with her golden eyes before looking to the others that had gathered around him. "We've decided that we wanted to thank you properly for saving us by putting your own life on the line."

"Speaking of which," Rae hummed thoughtfully, "How are we going to do this to make sure he lasts long enough let alone survives?"

In a flurry of dust, Blaze was left blinking and alone wondering what the bloody hell was going on. The women were a distance away speaking in hushed whispers together and shaking of heads. Kendra reached down to rip off the tops of some nearby grass. Their whispers grew silent in the little gathering for a few moments before they all turned and walked back to him.

"Well it's your lucky day, dear Blaze," Kendra said in the most sexy sultry voice he'd heard from her as she undid the last lace of her vest to reveal those beautiful browned breasts.

Rae smirked darkly down to him as she dropped her piwafwi and pulled her white top off over her head to reveal her own gorgeous obsidian orbs capped perfectly by hard purple nipples. "Because you're getting the fucking of a lifetime."

He jumped slightly when he heard a bang and looked to see Tyra fully naked with her armor on the ground. "All four of us are going to give you a night you'll never forget," the gargoyle hummed softly.

Nadine slid into his lap and smiled innocently, "And I drew the longest blade, so I get to have you first. But let's get you ready now."

The lycan giggled as she whipped the covers off of him. All of the others were fully nude by that point and crowding around with Nadine as they began to make short work of his clothes. Blaze felt light headed as feminine hands caressed his body from all sides. All four all at once!!! He'd died and gone to heaven for sure. That or this was the single greatest moment in his little mortal life!

Blaze came back to reality when he felt the wet warm sensation of a mouth encasing his dick. Looking down, he met the glowing red eyes of the drowess as she ferverently suckled on his cock with hunger. Her beautiful black face bobbed up and down swiftly on his rapidly hardening pale cock before she pulled away and pointed it towards Kendra's waiting mouth. The succubus took the flared sensitive head into her mouth and teasingly probed it with her tongue as she suckled. Blaze groaned as her felt her tongue dance about it before cool air rushed back over it as she pointed it back the other way to Tyra. The gargoyle took his full raging member all the way deeply down into her throat and coaxed it beautifully with her swallowing throat muscles. The blue guardian nearly took him all for herself had she not heard the eager mew next to her. Smiling, she withdrew and passed it on the Nadine and eagerly ran that lycan tongue up and down the length of his rod with savoring licks that had the human gripping his bedroll tightly in trying not to cum instantly!

"I think you're more than ready now," the tiger striped catwoman purred as she moved up and sat in his lap. Her cute ears twitched in anticipation as she raised herself up and over his cock. A sexy yelp and meow escaped her as his head entered the furry lycan's cunt. Her powerful hands gripped his shoulders as she lowered herself further until she was fully mounted on him.

"Meowr! I love how your cock feels! Fuck me Blaze!" she whimpered as she began to ride that stiff dick filling her tight twat. Her furry tits bounced upon her chest as she moved up and down, meeting his upward thrusts. Her tail swung side to side happily as she threw back her head while unleashing a deep throaty purr as Kendra and Tyra moved up on her sides and sucked on those bright red nipples. The drowess was not one to be left out as she straddled Blaze's face with a dark cunt lips. His tongue darted out to flick that hard little clit of hers, making the drowess hiss in approval and press her cunt more against his mouth.

The young warrior groaned as Nadine's pussy was squeezed him for all it was worth in desperation to get that cum. Her pussy felt so incredible and it was just one among many he would be visiting before the night's end!

"Oh gods yes! Suck my tits! Bite on my nipples pleeeeaaasseee!" the catwoman hissed as she stopped riding that hard cock up and down to grind her hips about in sweet circular motions that had both she and Blaze crying out with pleasure.

Death's Mistress was moaning herself as she rode his hot tongue that was delving deeply inside her twat. Her juices were flowing hot and obsidian tits bouncing slightly as she lewdly humped his face for more until she came in a shrieking flood of pussy juices filling his mouth. Her dark body was frozen in bliss before small tremors of ecstasy shook her hips.

"VITH! You certainly know how to work my pussy like no other, Patron," she hissed in approval as she looked down to his soaked face.

"Oh fuck! I'm.. cumming... I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Blaze fuck MEEEEOOOOWWRRRR!!" Nadine screamed as he thrust upwards so much that he actually raised his hips off the ground and raised the thrashing climaxing lycan beauty off the ground. The wet slaps filled the air as he power fucked the lycan through her orgasm and her juices flowing over his cock. He thought he would make it through her wet pussy coaxing his cock violently in her climax but he was wrong as he felt the sudden surge. Blaze grunted as his cock surged up into the mewing lycan one last time and cum splashed deeply into her hot depths.

Tyra and Kendra released the catwoman's nipples and helped the shaking woman off of his cock. Her cunt left his still hard dick with a wet pop as Rae embraced the shaking lycan woman and kissed her lustily on the mouth.

"One down, three to go," Kendra chuckled sensually.

"Blaze, get over here and give it to me with all you got because I'm next," Tyra said.

He looked over to see the gargoyle on all fours next to him with her ass presented to him with her tail held out of the way. The young man was swiftly up on his knees and positioned himself behind the blue skinned beauty. He grunted as he slid into her hot depths making her cry out loudly like one of the great cats roaring in the grasslands. Her wings spread wide to balance herself better as she thrust her hips back against him to fully penetrate her quim on that cock she loved so much.

Nadine and Rae continued their passionate kiss so much that their lips were firmly locked and tongue's dancing about. Their bodies were pressed tightly against each other with large dark tits of each woman scrunched up beautifully in their lesbian embrace. Kendra kissed Blaze's cheek gently before moving in front of Tyra. The sexy succubus fanned out her wings as she lay down, legs spread as she offered that beautiful vagina of hers with a smirk.

The demoness gave a cry of delight when Tyra latched on, sucking and licking her wet lips like a wild woman. The gargoyle's tail wrapped about Blaze's waist as he thrust into the gargoyle's pussy that was powerfully sucking him back in with each thrust. He moaned as he felt himself growing closer and closer once again as that pussy worked on his sensitive meat. He could hear Tyra's muffled screams into Kendra which traveled through in a way to Kendra who screamed from the pleasurable sensations that came from her pussy. Sweat began to drip off the gargoyle's body as her incredibly large blue tits with hard dark blue nipples swayed beneath her with the to-and-fro motion of their fucking.

Other screams were filling the air as well. Taking a glance over, Blaze saw an incredibly hot sight that nearly made him blow his load right there. Rae and Nadine were on all fours with their backsides facing each other. Linking them was one of Rae's toys in the double-sided dildo with each end in the tight stars of their asses. Both women hissed and moaned as they thrust against each other driving the object further into the depths of their asses. The drowess and lycan couldn't say anything to each other, so lost in pleasure were they until they both screamed in united orgasm. The intensity of their orgasms and the sexual energy filling the air made them climax hard enough to squirt the beautiful honey out of their pussies to soak each other's legs and the ground beneath them.

Nearly suffering a massive nosebleed from such a grand display, Blaze instead lost it on the other end as his cock jerked mightily inside Tyra and for the second time that night he unloaded a mighty torrent into the hot depths of a willing pussy. Feeling his seed spurt and splash against the walls of her womb, Tyra screamed in her triggered climax that sent Kendra crying out in orgasm as well.

Everyone's howls of pleasure filled the night for a long distance around before eventually dying out. Blaze gasped for breath as he staggered backwards, his cock popping out of Tyra wetly. Dear spirits, how was he supposed to do it twice more? He wasn't sure if he could keep up the pace let alone cum that many times. He didn't have to but he knew that each woman wanted their holes filled with his spunk. This was a major test of his endurance to be sure.

The young warrior gasped and he was nearly tackled. Legs wrapped about his waist and hands firmly gripped his arms. Glowing red eyes looked up into his with an evil smirk.

"Now it is time for us, Patron," the drowess hissed in pleasure as she pressed her wet aroused body against his.

There was no getting out of this as she had him caught like a spider. His hands gripped her waist and pressed it down up his cock. He was surprised it was still hard. The excitement of four beautiful ladies must be a helpful contributing factor. Blaze and Rae moaned as he pushed his cock into her tight dark cunt. Her arms wrapped about his neck possessively like her legs did his waist.

"By the Abyss, vith me like never before dearest," The drowess hissed before kissing him lovingly on the mouth.

Surprised by her affection, Blaze returned the kiss with equal love as he slammed his cock the rest of the way home into her. The drowess broke the kiss in throwing her head back and unleashing a pleased shriek. Supporting her light weight easily, Blaze began to bounce the obsidian beauty up and down on his pale cock as her lunged upwards into her. The dark assassin whipped her hair about as she screamed in pleasure as sweat trickled down between those bouncing black breasts.

"Xas! XAS! XAAAASSSS!!" she shrieked in encouragement as the slaps of their screwing began to sound harsher and more brutal, which was exactly how the drowess liked it. Blaze gasped as he gave her all he was worth, loving the feel of her tight elven pussy about his cock but also growing tired from the exertion.

The pale human stood there in the firelight as the black-skinned elf looked hungrily into his eyes and give him her encouragement with open-mouth gasps and frantic nods of approval that he was fucking her pussy so wonderfully. Her juices were drenching that pale cock diving in and out of her depths to fill the air with lewd sounds wet squishing slaps as their hips met each other rapidly. The pleasure from her tight pussy squeezing him was incredible as it was with the others and he did not want it to end. But his knees began to slowly bend towards buckling as the exertion was nearly too much for him.

Fortunately for him, Rae threw back her head with glowing red eyes wide and unleashed an ungodly shriek into the night air as she came hard. Her pussy gushed with her climax about his cock and hips driving him into his third climax so that his cum would mingle with hers. Both of them held on tightly to each other until their pleasurable climaxes subsided.

Rae rested her head upon his shoulder for a moment before looking up to him. She saw the young man panting and weary. She kissed his lips affectionately before leaning into to whisper into his ear.

"You're doing great. Just one more Richard... I know you can do it, my love," the drowess said softly into his ear before gently kissing it.

The shock at the sheer level of tenderness and affectionate feelings from the drowess drew him out of his exhausted state as he hugged her back in return tightly. Those were words she would never say in even the presence of the others as they were meant for him and him only. Setting the drowess down, he looked to Kendra who was just then recovering herself as she lay on her back. The succubus saw him and smiled that special smile.

Rae was on her knees swiftly to suckle their mingled juices off of his semi-hard cock. Her tongue and mouth worked hard to get it back to full strength for one last ride. The dark elf moaned as she tasted their mingling juices and hungrily slurped as she bobbed her head on that cock. Rae apparently enjoyed their taste very much! And being the trained assassin in seduction that she was, the drowess soon had his cock harder than ever with her supple lips. Standing up, she gave him a light shove over to Kendra with a chuckle.

Lying down on the ground with her, Blaze kissed the demoness fully and lovingly on the mouth. The succubus moaned in happiness as she kissed him with their tongues caressing each other. The exotic dancer spread her legs wide to allow him to press the head to her entrance. Breaking the kiss, they both looked into each other's eyes with breath held in anticipation before he thrust into her. Both lovers moaned loudly in unison before he began to thrust in and out of the demoness. Her perfect breasts swayed beautifully with every thrust as her hot wet tunnel gave him the pleasure that could not be described.

The others soon joined in with the lovers so they all could be joined in the loving experience. Rae and Tyra both suckled and nibbled on Kendra's pert pale nipples while Nadine straddled Kendra's face. Soon all of them were moaning together in their wild orgy of pleasure. Nadine purred as she experienced that expert cunt licking of Kendra while Tyra and Rae fingered themselves. Wet slaps once more filled the air as Blaze's hips met his lover's in rapid succession.

Kendra was beside herself as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her. This was enough sexual energy to last her for well over a year if she wanted to absorb it. But she was too lost in the moment in enjoying these feelings with her friends to even care. The sweet taste of Nadine on her lips. The feel of Rae and Tyra pleasuring her sensitive breasts. And Blaze was driving her closer and closer to a mind numbing climax.

Her emerald green eyes blinked when she felt something by her ass. She gasped when Tyra's tail pushed deeply into her ass. By the all the darkness of the eternal Abyss! Blaze's cock and Tyra's thick tail at the same time filling her oh so blessedly much was just too much! Kendra launched right into such an explosive orgasm that she was seeing stars! She screamed at the top of her lungs into Nadine's twat, making the lycan shudder in climax. Her cunt gripped Blaze fiercely so much so that he cried out with his fourth and final climax in sending his spunk deeply into her body. Her nipples were released as Tyra and Rae went over the edge as well, drenching their fingers.

The entire clearing was filled with the screams of pleasure and love from the entire group as they all came together. They all collapsed where they were, laying close by each other as the exertion drove them to some much needed sleep. Blaze gasped for breath as he lay next to Kendra, the succubus holding him tightly to her. She was already asleep but had the most pleased smile on her face. Glancing about, the young man saw that that same smile was with the others in their sleep as well. He was glad to have such close friends and he never wished to lose any of them again.

Closing his eyes, the content warrior drifted off into sleep. But unlike the others, he didn't sleep soundly. Blaze instead had dreams. Dreams of a demoness with sharp fangs and wings large enough to blot out the sky. And all he could see were those glowing green eyes.......

******************

The sun was setting on the grimy town of Synan. Another night of drunken revelry and violence would soon take over, albeit that it was almost just as dangerous in the daytime. Thieves, cutthroats and mercenaries walked through the streets in droves, walking around little islands in the flow of people that were actually where dead bodies lay. Those bodies would lie in the streets until night when the stray hounds would drag them away for a meal.

So violent was this port city that Blaze's group had come through, no one paid any attention to the strangled gasping down the dark alleyway. Those that looked quickly hurried on after what they saw.

A filthy drunk with soiled pants was pressed firmly against the wall of the one building by the hand gripping his throat. What made this seeming mugging so out of the ordinary was that the man's feet hung suspended three feet from the ground. The figure holding the man could barely be seen in the dark. In fact, even though it was solid in humanoid form, it seemed as if encased in an aura of darkness. All that could be clearly seen were those glowing green eyes filled with evil that terrified the man beyond belief.

"I'll ask you one last time," the voice rumbled softly. "Where did they go? I know a group of females and one man came through here not long ago and could not be easily missed by such riff raff like you."

"I'm.... sorry... forgive... me," the man wheezed out in choking gasps, regretting having given attitude to this monster in the beginning now. "South. I heard.... Them speaking... with a captain. They were.... heading to a port.... on.... the west coast of the sea!.... That's all I... know... please!"