Blending with the Natives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hang on, hang on. I'm getting a bit of a cramp." Christine said as she spit out the native's cock in her mouth. The one in front of her obediently, if sorrowfully, pulled out of her so she could untangle herself. Cum ran in thick streams from her holes, adding to the giant, delicious mess underneath her.

She lived in the native's main hall, having been given it as a gift of her 'godhood'. It was a hall of sex all the time now, her body the main target. Though there were almost constant orgies taking place in all other corners of the room, all the natives wishing to at least have sex in her presence from now on.

She pointed at the ground and a gorgeous futanari woman eagerly laid down in the cum pool, her huge shaft standing at the ready. Christine mounted it with vigor, sinking all the way down on it. A huge eruption of cum sprayed from her cunt and wet the native's crotch all over.

"Come on, bring me more cock. I want it all." Christine moaned. A cock eagerly shoved up her asshole and another futanari woman stood in front of her, ramming her cock down Christine's throat. She waved with her hands and two more stood at her sides, their cocks ready for handjobs. The orgy began anew, cocks thrusting in her every hole while she jerked other ones off.

Her body had been changed in ways she couldn't have foreseen. Her asshole lubricated itself now. Her pussy could grip and clench in ways that made men cry at her feet with pleasure. She was in a state of constant orgasm, sensations of heavenly pleasure never stopping as long as there was a cock within her.

She gyrated her pelvis around, clenching and pulling on the man in her pussy while shoving against the man in her ass. She felt the futanari in front of her give a shudder of pleasure and delicious, girly spunk erupted in her mouth. She swallowed with a passionate hunger and drank all that she had to give.

"Ahhh!" Christine gasped happily as the futanari stepped away, unable to walk straight. She licked her lips and brought the two men on her sides in closer. Her tongue lapped between the two of their cocks, teasing and pleasuring both of them. Before long, they both exploded in her face and painted her chest in another glorious load of spunk.

The cock up her ass shuddered and unloaded it's cum inside her, flooding her innards with fresh warmth. She moaned out and he pulled away from her.

"Come, lick me." She held her hands out.

The younger natives of the village swarmed around her, eager to have a chance at her body. They were not yet old enough to enjoy the pleasures of her flesh properly and so they were given the chance to lick the cum and sweat from her body. They did it with eagerness and love, licking every inch of her skin clean of spunk. They eagerly swallowed every bit of bodily fluid they could find on her body.

Pure bliss.

*******

Carlita reclined on her father's cock, enjoying the soft, dulcet tones of music coming from the stereo. He was buried deep in her pussy and they were just cuddling together on the couch, their warm bodies pressed together.

"I love you daddy." Carlita cooed, kissing her father. Her tongue pushed into his mouth and they made out for a little while.

"I love you too honey." Lucas smiled when they stopped kissing.

"Mmmm... Your cock is so lovely. I think you should let me sleep with it inside tonight." Carlita swooned as she gently squirmed about.

"I think we could do that. But I think your bother wants a bit of your first." Lucas said, pointing across the room.

"Hey, I was just visiting mom. She sends her love and she might make it over sometime this week." James said, walking across the room towards the couch.

"Yea, but you know your mother. Native goddess and all that now. If she does make it over, it'll be carried on two native cocks." Lucas chuckled, "Maybe I should just go over there tomorrow. Been so much work around here, I feel guilty with how much I've been neglecting her."

"Yea, she really does live for your cock above all others." James chuckled, climbing on the couch behind her sister, "Ahhh~!"

He slipped up Carlita's asshole and made her moan loudly.

"Are you kidding me? Compared to those natives, I can make her pass out from the pleasure." Lucas snickered.

"You are the only one that she's willing to solo." James pointed out, thrusting deep into Carlita.

"Ahhhhh! Fuck yes!" Carlita moaned happily.

"Damn straight." Lucas smirked.

"Hey..." James grunted with another thrust, "Where's Taliyo?"

"She... She went... back... family night, you know... just us." Carlita moaned as Lucas started to hump up as well.

"Ah! That would explain it." James nodded, sinking up her sister's bum again.

"Oh... Oh my love, I'm gonna cum!" Lucas moaned, sinking into his daughter again.

"Yes! Daddy! Yes! Fill my womb with it!" Carlita cried out.

Hot seed erupted into her cunt and pounded her womb, bulging it with thick seed. She moaned happily and her tongue lolled out of her mouth.

"Here James, take care of your sis. I'm gonna start dinner." Lucas said, pushing up on Carlita. James pulled her back and sank onto the other arm of the couch, driving his cock even deeper into her ass. Lucas freed himself and stood up, watching his two children begin to fuck harder.

"Oh yes! James, yes!" Carlita screamed as he pounded her ass. He slipped his hand around her waist and twiddled her clit between two fingers.

"That's it James, just how she likes it. Deep up the ass with her clit!" Lucas encouraged him before walking towards the kitchen.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! More! More!" Carlita cried happily, grabbing the edge of the couch in desperation. Her pussy clenched powerfully with a shuddering orgasm and James slammed against her again. His cock exploded in her butt, spewing thick white spunk all over inside her. She moaned joyously as he unloaded in her clenching bum.

"That's good sis! Yes!" He groaned happily, sinking back down on the couch while he laid still.

"Ohhh... I love you guys. You're the best." Carlita sighed, slumping forward on the couch. James' cock slipped free of her butt and semen splattered all over her butt.

"This whole family is great." James chuckled, "For that matter, I love this whole planet."

"Damn straight!" Lucas called from the kitchen as he started to fry food on the stove, "Don't you two forget who your family is either. You two love each other forever."

"Ohhh... I won't easily forget." Carlita cooed quietly, her eyes closed as she rested on the couch.

Life continued on much like that for quite some time. The young and very loving family never forgot who was really important. They continued to love each other dearly for the rest of their lives, their long, happy, pleasurable lives.