Bless Me Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While still uttering her prayer, Sugar clawed and pulled James up to her mouth, her hips still moving to the music, she noticed James was as rock hard as before, she pulled him in for kiss, his mouth found hers, with her smell and taste in his mouth, they kissed hungrily. She broke the kiss and whispered to him, "No one had made me cum like that before." He was glad he could please her that way and smiled back. He reached down and grasped his cock at the base and maneuvered it to be near her opening, she was still dripping wet, and his immense precum made it an easy entry.

As James slide his girth all the way in Sugar arched up to kiss him, as his balls rested on her anus, she whispers in his ear, "I feel so full right now." She started nibbling on his ear as he slowly backed himself out of her, leaving the head in, then he slide his length back in which she started moaning in his ear and wrapping her legs around his torso. She was hanging on for life as he began to punish her pussy, by using slow long strokes, you could her the music go back to R&B and his rhythm matched her hips and the music took sway over them as they fucked-it was the most primal sex Deacon had had. Both moaning loudly uttering their own prayers, with intermittent breaks for kissing. She was tighter than he thought, but he thought that about the girls in high school before he went into the Seminary, maybe he was that girthy. Sugar was in ecstasy cumming twice without warning. James switched his pace to short quick strokes in and out of her wet pussy, outside of the music and moaning you could hear his balls hit off her ass and the wetness of her pussy as his cock made his home in her. He felt his balls tighten and his cock grow rock hard, he knew he was close. Leaning in he asked her where she wanted him to cum, her answer shocked him, "Inside of me," she whispered, "I'm going to cum again too." He looked down at her and she nodded assuredly he continued his own prayer for another minute, then he saw stars as he exploded deep inside her, as he moaned his last, she moaned so loudly, he was sure everyone heard them.

Sugar felt his cock harden and felt the gush of his sperm inside of her, she didn't care, she was on the pill. But how much cum he shot inside of her was shocking, when she thought he was done, it was just a minute for him to catch his breathe as she felt more enter her, and then she came herself, both of their juices mingling together made for an interesting aroma in the air. James collapsed on top of her, for a minute she thought something was wrong, but he rolled off, still half hard. "That was amazing," was all she could muster, and a nod was all the energy he had left for. She turned on her side facing him and kissed him deeply, breaking the kiss, she said, "Where have you been all my life - I have never been fucked like that before." James looked and thought cuddling with a stripper seemed weird, but he was too weak to move and enjoyed his time with Sugar. "I have been around, but this is my first time here, and I am sure I will be back!" They both giggled some and kissed more.

Sugar got up and went over to the washbasin in the room and took the washcloth and wiped herself down, she still looked amazing, even with her hair disheveled. When she finished she went to the bed and wiped James down as well, making sure his cock was clean and the sweat on his brow was removed. They got dressed in silence, and Sugar still looked amazing in her gown. Once they were all put back together she walked over to him and said, "I don't want this to be the last time." She gave him a long deep kiss and gave her a piece of paper with her name and number on it. He looked at the paper and then at her, "April - I like that name better than Sugar. While we are intertwined I wanted to call out your name a ton, but Sugar seemed kind of lame." She smiled and laughed a little then kissed him again and said, "I am going to lead you back to the front, and then I have to get my things - call me on Sunday I don't work then." She kissed him again, took his hand and lead him back through the maze of gyrating women on old men's laps to the door, and wished him a good night. He watched as she strolled back to the dressing room. Shaking his head at what luck he went out to his car and sat down looking at his collar in the passenger seat.

To be continued...

12