Bless me Father Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3

Saturday and wednesday evenings were confessionals..Wednesdays for the bored or the desperate and Saturdays for the penitent and the guilty. Father O'Halloran volubly dispensed absolution in one cubicle while Vincent whispered in his.The cubicle doors were solid, with a stained glass image of St. Martin knelt in prayer on one side and St Christopher bearing his lamb across the stream on the other.

Marilyn and Jennifer laid a lace handkerchief on each others heads as they entered the Nave and took a seat at the far end of a pew at the rear. Modelled on the private box-pews of churches in years gone by, the high backs of the rear seats provided a deal of privacy to each row and the girls whispered, unseen as they waited for a vacant confessional box.

Mary had seen the girls from the Sacristy and followed a few moments later. She was fully robed in the habit of her order and looked almost dramatic and truly quite sexy as she side-stepped into the same row as the girls and settled beside them

"Good evening my dears" she whispered as she unfurled her rosary beads

"Good evening Sister Mary" they chorused .

The church was unusually quiet for a Saturday night, a big football match had gobbled up most of the men and quite a few women too...neither Jen nor Marilyn were remotely interested in grown men kicking a bag of air around a field and anyway, neither girl had even seen Vincent since their seduction and they both wanted to make contact with him for a debriefing.

Vincent felt very secure in his confessional box. The cubicle was deliberately gloomy and smelled vaguely of incense. A close knit ornamental mesh separated the priest from the penitent. neither party could clearly see the other, although the way the mesh was punched, the priest could quite easily recognize who was on the other side.

A procession of old ladies and children flitted in and out, most staying no longer than two or three minutes...absolution dispensed, they mostly returned to the nave to serve their penance of Hail Marys and Our Fathers before disappearing into the evening sunshine.

Finally it was Marilyn's turn. She rose to make her way along the pews, excusing herself past Sister Mary. She almost knew for certain what would happen, but it didn't deter her. She smiled at Mary. who smiled right back and began to edge past. Almost inevitably she felt a hand slide slowly up her dress, this time it didn't pause and she felt Mary's fingers touch her knickers and press into her crease. She paused for several seconds which seemed eternal and closed her eyes in the rapture of the moment.

Jennifer watched every second, slightly spellbound, knowing she was next.

Marilyn disappeared into the cubicle, the clock struck eight.

"Bless me Father, for I have sinned, it is three weeks since my last confession and these are my sins"

"Are you truly penitent for your transgressions?"

"Yes Father"

"For what you are about to disclose, I may dispense absolution, the Lord God may decide otherwise on judgement day"

"I have not been a good girl, Father, in fact I have been rather naughty"

Vincent froze slightly as he recognized Marilyn's voice. He had not been to confession himself since their episode - he couldn't go in his own church for obvious reasons and was looking for the opportunity to be anonymous elsewhere in the city.

"I have been having intimate moments with a girlfriend...although apart from the infidelity to my husband, I am very fond of her and I don't see the harm...why is it a sin? But I also lied to my husband about what I had been doing one morning when I was with her...I told him I was arranging flowers at the church, when in fact I was propositioning a Catholic priest. I'm afraid to say that I don't really feel guilty about either sin, lying to my husband was an irrelevence, he wasn't even interested, and propositioning the priest was so exciting and arousing and made me feel so good...I do feel a bit guilty about blackmailing the priest, but the truth is, I am very attracted to him...he is not like other men, he is tender and gentle and naive and drop-dead sexy"

"You do realise the position you have put the priest in, my child?"

"Yes Father, but when I felt the warm hard muscles of his body, I was helpless..the temptation was too great for me...I'm not a bad person, I don't hurt people, I am not envious...I help wherever I can...is it so bad to have a little pleasure here and there...."

"The sin is not always in the act, it is also the consequences of your actions...I will absolve these sins if you attend evening mass on a weekday for the next month and say a novena to the Blessed virgin...te absolvo, in nomine patrus et filius et spiritu sanctu, amen"

Marilyn left the box, somewhat chastened, to discover that Sister Mary had moved into her seat and was engaging Jennifer in light conversation...unbeknown to her, Mary was flirting like fury..her palest hazel eyes hypnotising and bewitching her friend, her soft voice and smile seducing her to the point where she was squirming moistly in her seat.

Spotting Marilyn's approach, Jen stood to pass the Sister and the anticipated hand slid up her skirt. To Mary's surprise and delight, Jennifer was wearing a pair of pale grey French knickers and she too paused as Mary's exploratory fingers crept inside. Her plump, pink lips split open to welcome the slender digits as Mary rolled her eyes at the oily sensation of her quim.

Marilyn sensed more than seen what was happening and stood aside to allow Jen to pass. She touched her arm in reassurance and whispered that Father Vincent was having no nonsense, so better put on a brave and humble face to receive her penance.

Marilyn tactfully sat on the safe side of Mary and bowed her head to begin her novena. She needn't have worried, Mary may have her weaknesses, but she was no bully. Three times today she had put a hand up someones' skirt and was quite satisfied for the time being. She would happily relieve her lust in the comfort of her quarters.

Vincent was nothing if not fair. He listened to the almost carbon copy confession, watching Jennifer's head bow as he gave her the same penance. He was no fool and knew that this was not the end of the matter, but his impersonal and detached absolution merely bought him some time as he racked his brain to find a solution to escape their blackmail. He fortunately had a very wise old friend in the City who not only heard his periodic confession, but happened to be the soul of discretion and he intended to seek his advice.

to be continued.....

12