Bless Me Father for I Have Sinned

Story Info
Man confesses homosexual desires to priest.
3.7k words
4.54
210.2k
212
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
altar boy
altar boy
416 Followers

Author's Note: This is a story of non-consensual/reluctant, gay sex. There are elements of religion. If any of these things offend you, please do NOT read any further! You have been warned!

__________________________________________

'Bless me father, for I have sinned.'

The familiar words spilled easily from my lips, even if I knew the confession itself wouldn't be as easy.

'It has been at least 6 months since my last confession.' I admitted, somewhat ashamed.

While not a terribly religious man, I normally went through the motions of being a good Catholic. I attended church every Sunday, not just on Christmas and Easter. I took communion. I tithed money every week. The only thing I had problems with was confessing my sins to the parish priest on a regular basis.

I tended to stave off my confessional visits until my conscience got the better of me. I would struggle with my feelings for awhile, and eventually would drag myself into the church on a Saturday afternoon, knowing that was the busiest time at the confessionals, hoping that the old priest wouldn't place my voice as I confessed my sins to him.

This Saturday was no different. In fact, if anything it was busier than normal, and I noticed that 2 confessionals were being used. I grew a bit concerned, not knowing which one old Father Francis was in. I preferred confessing to him because I was fairly certain he had no clue who I was, and while probably somewhat mortified by my confession, he would absolve me with my promise of contrition.

I played a mental game of eenie, meenie, miney, moe and stepped into the line that I hoped would be Father Francis' line. After waiting approximately half an hour for people to enter the small, closet-like confessional, it was finally my turn.

As I peered through the mesh screen that separated me from the priest, I was able to visually deduce that it WASN'T Father Francis, but was in fact another priest whom I had seldom seen around, Father Donahue. His smooth, but firm voice responded to my request for blessing.

'The fact that you are here now, my son, shows that you are repentant. What are your sins?'

I hesitated slightly, and felt my voice drop to a whisper.

'Father, I have been struggling with...Homosexual desires...' I could feel his judgmental silence in the confines of his own part of the confessional, but I continued. 'I find myself becoming aroused in the presence of other men...Wanting to do sexual things with them.'

I stopped, waiting to hear his reply. My heart was thumping loudly in my chest. I had come to confess this a few times before, and after my confession, I would kneel in a pew and say my required acts of contrition before returning home to my wife. This would keep me for a few months before the feelings would rise to the surface, yet again. I hadn't yet acted on my desires, but God, I wanted to! I depended on my parish priest to give me strength and save me from myself.

After a brief silence from Father Donahue, he replied in his low voice.

'Tell me these feelings, my son. What about men arouses you? What is it that you desire?'

I was aghast, as Father Francis had never asked such questions before. He would offer a small lecture on the evil of sodomy, and the abomination of homosexuals before granting me forgiveness and sending me on my way with the assigned penance.

'Well..I...I don't know. I find men attractive. Their strength. Their scent. The idea of feeling a muscular body against mine.'

Quickly I reminded him that I hadn't acted yet on my desires...

'I can't help it, Father. When I'm in a situation where I'm around men, I can't help but get aroused.'

'What do you mean by aroused?' He asked. 'And what acts are you wanting to perform?

I stammered briefly...Shocked that the priest would want details.

'Well....My penis becomes erect. I find myself breathing hard. My heart begins to beat faster.' I struggled to find the words. 'I want to become intimate with another man.'

'And what do you mean by intimate?' He pressed.

I stumbled over my words, unable to say aloud the things I had been thinking..Desiring..His silence was deafening as he waited for me to reply to his question.

'I want another man to touch me.' I finally whispered.

'Touch you where? How?'

I blinked, again feeling such shame. I knew my face must be beet-red from the burning I felt. My voice dropped into an even softer whisper.

'I want a man to touch my penis. And I want to touch his.'

I could tell by his silence that he wanted me to continue...He wasn't satisfied by so brief a description. The words didn't come any easier.

'I want to put my mouth on his penis. I want to suck it. I fantasize about it constantly.'

'I see' Came the reply. 'Is that all you wish to partake in? Or is there more?'

I groaned quietly to myself. I couldn't believe he was asking for such details. The shame in revealing this to him was nearly more than I could bear.

'There's more father. I desire to have sex with a man. I really crave having a man put his penis in my...Anus....And to have sex with me that way.'

'Ahh, you want your ass fucked.'

I nearly fell out of my chair when I heard his reply.

Suddenly the door between the two, small rooms began to slowly open. The squeal of the hinges broke the silence, and I stood up quickly, knocking the chair in the confessional back against the wall with a loud slam.

Father Donahue stepped through the door and put a finger to my lips, shushing me. He placed his hand on my shoulder and bade me to return to my seat, quietly. I did as he requested, stunned that he would break the confidentiality of confession and horribly ashamed that he now knew who I was.

Father Donahue was a large man. His body appeared to be full of hard muscle underneath his cassock, probably from years of hard, parish work. The priests in this parish weren't afraid to get their hands dirty when it came to doing the physical work that needed to be done. He was a middle-aged man; Ruggedly handsome. His temples were graying on his otherwise thick, head of hair.

I sat back in my chair, terrified and unsure of the purpose of his exposure of me. Was he going to excommunicate me? Was he going to expose my secrets to my wife?

He saw the fear and confusion on my face and smiled benevolently.

'Don't worry, my son. I'm not here to judge or condemn you. I see your struggle with the flesh, and wish to help you to deal with your desires.'

'How...How can you do that?' I asked. Admittedly, I was momentarily elated, thinking maybe he had the 'cure'.

He then leaned forward, his large body towering over my seated one. His hands were on the arms of the confessional chair as he pressed his lips against my ear and whispered.

'God loves you, my son. No matter what feelings are inside you. He has created you as you are. You have caused harm to nobody, and you have not sinned.'

I began to shake slightly, and felt the prickling, burning sensation of tears building behind my eyes. I nodded my head, struggling to keep back the tears. I was amazed that instead of being condemned, I was being told that I was ok!

His lips didn't leave my ear, and suddenly I felt his hand brush my thigh. The nearness of this large man began to arouse me against my own wishes. He continued to murmur in my ear, how sexual desire was good and natural. I squirmed slightly, scared that he would notice the growing bulge in my pants.

Sure enough, as his hand continued to stroke my thigh, his knuckles grazed against my erection. I froze instantly, a whine caught in my throat. His hand froze against me as well, and suddenly moved to stroke the firmness beneath my pants.

I gasped and instinctively arched my back, thrusting my hips to press myself against his hand and quickly pulled back after realizing what I had done.

'Shhhh. It's ok, my son. Let me help you in this time of need.'

My fingers ached with the tightness of their grip around the arms of the chair. My eyes were clenched shut, as I was afraid to see him. I felt his hands slowly move up to unbuckle my belt.

Though my body was frozen in fear, I began to shake even more uncontrollably. Once my belt was open, the leather tongue hanging from the loops, his fingers began to unbutton my fly...He than slowly lowered the zipper...So slowly as to not make a sound. He gripped my pants from the hips and began to tug. Without realizing what I was doing, I lifted my hips allowing him to slide my pants down legs, where he pulled them completely off and placed them carefully on the floor, so as not to allow the belt buckle to clank noisily.

My mind was racing. Here I sat, in my briefs...My erection was straining painfully against the elastic, cotton material. I could feel the throbbing and the moisture seeping through the fabric as I began to leak precum.

He gripped my hard cock and squeezed gently. Releasing and squeezing, alternately. I squirmed and groaned quietly. His lips again pressed against my ear.

'There now. Doesn't that feel right? Doesn't that feel good? How can this be wrong?'

I shook my head, unable to answer. My mind was trying to tell me this was wrong, but my body was overriding all thoughts and telling me that this was right.

He released my cock and hooked his thumbs into my briefs, working them down as well, while I again raised my hips from the chair for him. My cock sprang free and I let out a louder gasp. He shushed me again, leaning back a bit and giving me a warning look. He then took it again in his grip and began to stroke me slowly.

A million things ran through my head, but all I could do was respond to his touch. I lifted my hips to thrust my cock into his grip, struggling to keep my vocalizations to a minimum.

After about 5 minutes of his stroking, he released me. I whimpered quietly, not wanting it to stop. He smiled and slowly unbuttoned the bottom portion of his own cassock, revealing his own erection beneath his black pants.

He quietly opened his own fly and produced his own cock. Mine quivered in reaction to seeing his, so near my own.

'You see? It's ok. It's perfectly normal to have this reaction. Your body is human. My body is human. Do you see how good this feels? Let me show you how much better it can feel.'

I couldn't respond. I just nodded my head and he leaned forward, pressing his cock against my own. Again, I gasped and raised my hips, pumping them frantically to rub my hard cock against his own. I was dripping copious amounts of precum by this point. The contact of male skin against my own was driving me insane.

'Shhh....Easy..Slow down. Relax. We have all the time in the world.' He crooned in my ear. 'This is important for you to realize your true feelings.'

He spread his cassock behind him and somewhat straddled my legs, his cock pressed against mine. I continued to writhe against him, my hips straining as I pressed myself against him. His cock was dripping as well, making it slippery and allowing my own to slide easily against his.

My movements were causing the chair to begin to rock back and forth noisily. He pulled back from me, laying a hand on my shoulder to still my movement, holding another finger to his lips to quiet me. I whimpered in disappointment as he pulled his cock away from mine.

I was quickly sated, however, when he leaned forward again and pressed the head of his cock to my lips. I had no choice but to open my mouth and allow it inside. He leaned forward and slid it in. I choked and gagged, unused to having anything so big in my mouth. He spoke soft, soothing words as he slowly worked his cock in and out of my mouth, instructing me on how to suck him; Where to lick him...Telling me to relax and open my throat to accommodate the length of him. I still gagged, unused to the flavor of precum. It was a foreign and salty flavor, not necessarily pleasant nor unpleasant.

I soon found myself slurping and sucking hungrily at him. He was bucking his hips, pressing his cock deeper into my mouth...Sometimes straight down my throat, sometimes against the insides of my cheeks, pushing them outwards. I reached up and placed my hands on his hips, gripping at his clothing to pull him greedily into me.

After sucking him for some time, he pulled out of my mouth, which was unwilling to allow him to exit, thus resulting in a fairly audible plop. I struggled to catch my breath and reached up to wipe my mouth with the back of my hand. My face was wet from both my own saliva and his precum. My own cock was bobbing and dripping.

He stepped back and bent to place his hands under my legs, lifting them to drape over the legs of the chair I was seated in. I shifted, my cock swaying as my ass jutted out from the chair, spreading myself for him, my hole open and exposed. I could feel it opening and closing hungrily.

He crouched before me, positioning his cock in direct line with my hole and stroking himself. My hips rocked and my cock swayed as I watched and waited eagerly. It was a monumental struggle to remain quiet, although I gasped and whined in whispers.

Suddenly he pressed forward and I groaned loudly as the bulbous head of his cock pushed against the puckered opening of my ass. I rocked my hips upward to press against him. He pulled back slightly, not allowing me the pleasure of being filled. He pushed against my hole gently, but did not enter. He continued to stroke himself while sliding his cock head up and down against my hole.

I was in agony. I wanted to scream for him to fuck me. I twisted and writhed, struggling to impale myself on him. My cock was so hard it hurt. He pressed a bit harder, and the head of his cock slipped into my tight hole. I hissed loudly, my hips rocking harder, only to be disappointed as he pulled out again and continued to tease and stroke my hole with his slick cock.

He leisurely continued to stroke himself, occasionally allowing JUST the head of his cock to slip in and out of my hole. Each time it pushed its way inside me, I clamped down with my muscles, hoping to keep him there, hoping he'd push in further, and each time he'd pull out easily.

I was near tears in frustration....Begging and pleading quietly. My cock had a mind of its own, waving around wildly, spurting precum continuously. My hips wouldn't stop rocking up and down. I'm convinced I appeared completely whorish; Naked from the waist down, legs spread, cock hard and bobbing, hips thrusting, air humping.

I could see the smug look of glee in the priest's eyes.He smirked as he rubbed his cock head against me..Pressing it in, and finally allowing it to stay. My breath caught in my throat and I rotated my hips this way and that struggling to get used to the sensation as his huge head filled my opening. He jerked and stroked himself as my hole choked his cock head.

Slowly his cock wormed its way deeper inside me. I gritted my teeth, biting back a scream. Never before had I felt such pain in my life. My hips froze in mid thrust and my entire body began to shake violently. I broke out in a sweat and began to shake my head back and forth.

'No! Please no! It's too much! I changed my mind! Please!! Take it out! Take it out!'

Even though he was looking into my eyes, it appeared as if he didn't hear me...He just smiled a nearly-evil smile and continued his slow and steady assault. I bit down hard on my tongue, tasting blood, and his cock slowly forced my virgin passage open farther. It was excruciating.

'Please!!! Please take it out! Please take it out! I don't want this!!!'

He ignored me. Pressing slowly, but not stopping, I could feel the monstrous invasion. The stinging of skin stretched beyond normal means. My rectum filled beyond capacity as never before. He would pull back ever so slightly and press in further. I was still frozen in pain and fear, finally able to release my grip on the arm of the chair and beat uselessly against his chest as the tears of pain and shame began to pour down my face.

He carried on until he filled me completely...His hips were pressed against mine, and I knew that his cock had conquered me. He was all the way inside me, although God knows how. I was sobbing quietly...Still shaking my head...Feebly beating my fist against his chest. This seemed to encourage him, and he slowly began to pull out. I nearly choked as I sucked in a breath at the feeling of that cock pulling out of me. He had done it. He had fucked me. He WAS fucking me. This priest who was supposed to hear my confession and forgive my sins was fucking me.

The sensation of his cock leaving me felt as if my bowels were about to be emptied. There was no chance for accidents...As soon as it felt that I was about to be emptied, he plowed right back in. I screamed silently and struggled against him to no avail. Again, he pulled his cock out slowly...And again he plowed right back in.

During this entire time of torment, my own cock never grew soft. The shame of my arousal haunts me to this day. As he continued to fuck me, he would occasionally grip and stroke me....Or he would tease me by running his fingers lightly over my sensitive cock head, causing me to squeal quietly and twist my hips, hoping to escape the torment.

It was hopeless. He fucked me slowly but mercilessly. I was helpless against him. My body betrayed me as I began to push back against him. My hips began to rock again...To ride his cock and grant him entrance.

He laughed at me as soon as I began to reciprocate.

'You see, my son? You are a cock whore. You are a faggot. There is no changing who you are. Learn to embrace this part of yourself. God made you this way. It is now your job to be the best cock whore you can become.'

His words both humiliated and aroused me more. Suddenly I felt the growing sensation begin to build and I began to rock against him wildly, hungry to have his cock thrusting deeper, pressing and stroking against that spot deep inside me that was causing pleasure, despite the pain of being stretched and filled to over capacity.

'Please...Please...Please..' I gasped over and over 'Please, I'm going to cum!'

He ignored me again and increased the speed of his thrusts. The chair began to rock crazily again as I rode it and he rode me. I screamed loudly, this time unable to control my voice. My cock erupted. Spurts of cum sprayed everywhere...Some splashed gleaming white against the contrast of his black cassock..Some splashed against my own chest and belly.

As I came, my body bore down, milking his cock and choking it. I felt the growth as he shot and felt the liquid warmth filling me. He sneered at me and grunted as he thrust his final shots into me, then nearly collapsing against me and the chair. His lips pressed against my ear and the sound of both of our ragged breaths and pounding hearts filled the small room.

He whispered into my ear quietly 'Your sins are forgiven, my son. Go and sin no more.'

With that, he pulled himself slowly out of my abused hole. I could fill it gape and leak as it was emptied. I gasped and quickly put my hand down there as if to block the escape of his cum from me and hide my emptiness.

I sat there, spent and catching my breath. He easily arranged himself, tucking his cock back in his pants, readjusting his cassock and wiping away the splashes of cum. He smoothed back his hair, smiled benevolently at me, turned and exited the confessional.

As soon as I was able to compose myself, I rose from the chair, still shaking. My fingers struggled to pick up my clothes and put them back on. I was barely able to button and zipper my pants.

I cautiously stepped outside the confessional to a dark and empty church. Puzzled, I looked at my watch and realized that a full two hours had passed. We had most likely been alone in the church for at least an hour.

I walked slowly, wincing in pain as I made my way out of the church and to my car. I sat in the driver's seat and caught a glimpse of my face in the rear view mirror. A stranger stared back at me, eyes swollen and red. Face flushed and stained with tears. I began to shake even more violently and began to sob aloud. I couldn't believe that I had been taken advantage of by the priest.

altar boy
altar boy
416 Followers
12