Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,799 Followers

Nicole however was in no mood to sleep. Nicole pushed the straps of her sleep shirt off of her shoulders and let the material fall to the floor. She laid on her bed on her back. Nicole took the cucumber and began rubbing it all over her body. It was still a little cold from being in the refrigerator and when she touched her nipples with it they stood out farther than she thought possible. She kept rubbing her breasts and nipples with the cucumber until she couldn't stand it any more. Nicole rubbed her face with the cucumber, briefly licking up and down the sides of it imagining it was her father's cock. Nicole then slid the vegetable down her body between her breasts and then down her flat stomach.

Nicole raised her legs up and bent her knees allowing her legs to lay parted. Now the cucumber was rubbing across her pubic hair as it slowly inched closer to her quivering quim. Nicole was nervous. She never used anything before to get off with. She knew she would be OK as long as she didn't shove it into her pussy and break her hymen. Nicole lightly slid the cucumber up and down her wet slit. "MMMMMMMMM" Nicole moaned. She could hear her father's music so she figured he couldn't hear her if she moaned a little bit.

Nicole parted her wet pussy lips with the end of the cucumber. It felt magnificent as she slid the member up and down her cunt. She closed her eyes and imagined her father rubbing his cock over her opening. God Nicole wanted so bad for her father to fuck her. She began pressing harder on her clit. Nicole began thrashing her head from side to side. Her toes again began to curl as her hips began bucking at the cucumber as it rubbed her clit. Nicole moaned "oh god daddy" as she began to convulse in orgasm. The thought of her father taking her with his cock caused her juices to pour from her hole. Again Nicole moaned "oh my god, daddy" as her orgasm subsided.

Nicole still had hunger for her father's cock. She took her pillows and placed two on top of each other and laid the cucumber in the middle. Nicole then straddled the two pillows and cucumber and lowered her wet mound to it. Carefully, Nicole lined up the cucumber to her pussy and clit and began to rock back and forth on it. She held herself up on her hands and pretended she was riding her dad. The hard cucumber felt so wonderful on her flaming hot pussy. She bounced up and down and slid front to back. In Nicole's mind, she was fucking her father.

She could feel the pressure building up inside of her again. She began thinking about all of the sex toys and material her mom had in her closet. She wondered what it was like for her mom to get fucked by dad. Nicole wanted that so desperately. Nicole, with her eyes closed lowered her head and pretended to open her mouth and kiss her father. As she imagined his tongue sliding into her mouth her pussy shot off like a bottle rocket. This time the orgasm was so strong, Nicole saw stars as she nearly passed out. "Oh my fucking god daddy..." Nicole moaned. "I'm cumming daddy" Nicole moaned again. Everything from her nose to her toes tingled.

Nicole imagined she had on her mother's spiked collar and her dad grabbed her and pulled her mouth down and kissed her again as he continued to fuck her. Again Nicole's body shot off into another orgasm. She was experiencing sensations she never knew existed. Nicole's body went limp and she fell asleep exhausted.

Sometime in the middle of the night Nicole got ut of bed and walked naked to the kitchen to get a drink of water. On the way to the kitchen Nicole looked into her father's room as his door was cracked open. Nervously Nicole nudged the door open and looked inside. There was her father laying on his back completely naked and asleep. Nicole just stared at him as she could see his body from the dim light in the room from the street light out front. Nicole could see his cock as it laid up on her father's stomach. Nicole was mesmerized like she was in a trance.

Nicole needed a closer look. Slowly and quietly Nicole tip toed closer to her father. She was at the edge of the bed. She looked at her father's eyes and saw he was sound asleep. Then Nicole looked back at her desire, her father's cock. Nicole leaned closer to get a better look. For some reason Nicole slowly reached out with her right hand. Her fingers were trembling. She reached out to her father's cock and slowly and softly slid her fingers up his shaft. Nicole looked again and her father was still sleeping. Again Nicole ran her finger tips from the base of her fathers cock to the head. This time, her father's cock twitched. Nicole rubbed it again. Right before her eyes, Nicole watched as she made her father's cock hard. It was towering. Nervously, Nicole wrapped her fingers around her dads cock and stroked it lightly. She could hear her father breathing heavier. She looked into his eyes and he was still sleeping.

Nicole let go of her father's cock and stood there admiring his man hood. Then Nicole did something that even surprised her. Slowly Nicole bent down bringing her face closer to her father's cock. Nicole lowered her head so her dad's cock was just in front of her face. She could smell her father's cock. Nicole could see her dad's pre cum begin to drip down his shaft. Nicole slowly lowered her head farther and opened her mouth. Nicole felt her father's cock touch her lips. Slowly Nicole took her dad's cock head into her mouth. Nicole slid her tongue along the underside oh his head. Slowly Nicole took more of her father's cock into her mouth. She pulled her mouth up and off of her father's cock. Nicole used only her tongue and began to run it up and down her father's cock from its tip to his balls.

Nicole could hear her father breathing heavily. A quick glance at his eyes revealed he was still asleep. Nicole again took her father's cock into her mouth. She began to suck on him as she bobbed her head up and down. Nicole felt more and more pre cum oozing out of her dad's cock. She thought to her self "is he close?? Is he going to cum...cum in my mouth." Just then her father's hips began to thrust and a load of cum rushed up her father's shaft and shot out into her mouth. Nicole gagged as she swallowed her dad's cum. There was too much for her to swallow and cum began dribbling out of the corners of her mouth.

Nicole felt her father's cock starting to soften. She pulled her father's cock out of her mouth and was about to get up when she looked into her dad's eyes and froze. Her father's eyes were now opened and he was staring at her. Nicole was scared and didn't know what to do. She panicked and turned to leave. Just then her father grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her onto the bed.

Nicole was terrified. Her father threw her down face first onto his bed. Using his knee, Steve forced his daughter down on her stomach. He took her right wrist and tied it to the corner of the bed. Then he took her left wrist and tied it to the other corner of the bed. Nicole was scared. She was tied to her fathers bed face down. Suddenly she remembered the dream of being tied to that cross. She thought to herself, "oh my fucking god, this time its fucking real." She was becoming terrified. Here she was, tied to her fathers bed in a very vulnerable position.

Nicole wondered if this is how her mother was treated. Did dad manhandle her like this. The pictures she found of her mom and dad sure didn't reflect it. Steve moved around behind his daughter. He grabbed her hips and pulled her ass higher into the air. Nicole fought and tried to free her arms but it seemed the harder she pulled the more it hurt. Nicole then felt something warm and wet. It was her father's mouth on her ass cheeks. She could feel him licking and kissing the hot flesh of her naked ass cheeks. Nicole just froze. She wanted it to stop, but at the same time it felt great. Nicole realized that her pussy was beginning to tingle and get wet. She could feel her father kissing and licking his way down the back of her right thigh. The sensations drove her wild with desire. She almost said "no daddy, my pussy isn't down there" but decided against speaking. She would just let her daddy do what ever he wanted.

Nicole felt his warm wet tongue sliding down her sexy calf muscle towards her ankle. Nicole was getting down right horny now. Steve kissed and tongued his daughter's ankle then began to lick her foot. Steve slid his tongue across his daughter's naked sexy foot to her toes and then proceeded to suck her big toe into his mouth. Nicole wanted so badly to touch her burning pussy to make herself cum but she couldn't. She pulled at the wrist bindings but couldn't free herself. Nicole began to moan as her father sucked on each and every beautiful toe. Steve then moved over to the other foot. He took every one of his daughter's toes into his mouth. Sliding his tongue over every nerve ending of every toe. Steve slid his tongue between his daughters toes, across the tops and bottoms and then sucked real hard on each toe. Nicole's pussy was now dripping. Her breathing was very erratic as her father kissed and licked his way up her left calf and thigh.

"SMACK" Nicole heard loudly then realized that her dad just smacked her naked ass. "SMACK" again she heard. Nicole was now on the verge of cumming as her father began to repeatedly smack her ass. Steve wasn't smacking her ass hard, just enough to turn her ass red in the dim street light that filtered through the window. Finally the smacking stopped but Nicole was on the verge of an orgasm. She knew that as soon as her father touched her pussy that she was going to cum. She could hear her father getting into a different position as she heard his rustling moves on the mattress. Nicole knew what her father was about to do and she couldn't stop him. She wouldn't stop him, actually she couldn't wait.

Steve slid in under his daughter's pussy and reached up and cupped her ass. Steve pulled his daughter's ass down slightly until her pussy touched his mouth. With his hands still on his daughter's ass Steve began to kiss her pussy lips. Nicole moaned loudly. "Oh daddy yes, fuck yeah". Steve began darting his tongue in and out of his daughter's wet hole. Nicole's toes curled as she felt those tingling sensations that her father's tongue gave her. Nicole began to rock her hips and rubbed her pussy across her father's mouth. Nicole moaned "oh my god daddy, I'm cumming." Nicole began to grind her pussy harder on her fathers mouth and tongue. Her fists were clenched tightly from the immense feelings of pleasure. Her toes curled as far as they could go. Nicole's insides felt like they were being turned inside out as she came.

Nicole moaned over and over "oh yes daddy, yes"! Her hips were gyrating as she covered her father's face with her juices. Finally after what seemed like hours Nicole's orgasm began to subside. She could feel her father moving behind her and she almost feared what he was going to do next. She knew as soon as she felt her father's hands hold onto her hips. "Oh daddy, not like this" Nicole moaned. "Make love to me daddy, but not like this" Nicole pleaded. "Please daddy, no!!! Free me so I can make love to you" Nicole begged. Instead she felt her father's cock forcing its way into her slippery wet pussy as she was bound mercilessly and helplessly to the bed rails. She felt her dad's cock head parting her pussy as he pushed it into her. She could feel her pussy stretching for the very first time. Nicole felt her father's cock pressing against that thin membrane inside of her that was still intact. Nicole bit her lip as she knew the pain that was to follow.

She felt it tear. Nicole winced in pain as she helplessly let her father take her virginity. Nicole was no longer pure. Her father had put his hand print on her. "No daddy, not like this" Nicole moaned again. Her father paid her no attention as he continued to slide his cock into his daughter's pussy. Finally Steve was all the way in his daughter. He began to slowly slide his cock in and out of her. Nicole begged for him to stop. She begged to be freed so she could make love to him as she so badly wanted too. This was not how Nicole wanted it to happen.

Steve reached around and cupped his daughter's breasts while he continued to fuck her tight wet pussy. He tweaked her nipples causing his daughter to scream in pleasure. "Oh fuck yeah dad" Nicole screamed every time her father pinched her nipples. "Oh fuck yeah". Steve picked up the pace as he began to slam into his daughter as she was tied helplessly to the bed posts. Steve reached around and ran his finger's through his daughter's bush, feeling the soft blonde curls of hair as they were soaked from her cum. Finally Steve began to rub Nicole's clit as he rammed his cock in and out of her hot cunt. Nicole began to moan from the double stimulation her father was giving her.

Nicole's pussy muscles began to contract around her father's cock. She moaned "oh dear Jesus" as she began to cum. "Oh my god yes!" Nicole screamed as her orgasm peaked. Steve kept pounding his daughter's pussy then he slapped her ass again. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. "Oh my fucking god daddy, I'm cumming again" Nicole screamed. She could feel her pussy juice running out of her pussy. Nicole never knew these feelings existed. Steve began to moan too. At the peak of his daughter's orgasm, Steve pulled out and stroked his cock. He shot a rope of cum all the way to the back of his daughter's head, landing in her hair. Gobs of cum spewed out of Steve's cock and landed on his daughter's back and ass. Nicole could feel it running down the crack of her ass.

Steve got up and off of the bed. Nicole was still bound helplessly as her father moved in front of her between the headboard and the wall. Steve stuck his semi hard cock through the bed posts in front of his daughter's face. He rubbed his cum and pussy juice coated cock on her face. Nicole opened her mouth as she had no choice but to accept her father's member into her mouth. Nicole lapped at his cock as it began to rise up to her mouth. Just then Nicole felt scared. Really scared. She was tied to her father's bed on her knees and she heard something. She heard something behind her. She knew her and her father were not alone.

Nicole tried to turn to see who it was but her father grabbed her head and held her mouth on his cock. Nicole could feel someone else getting on the bed behind her. She knew she was completely vulnerable. Anyone in the world could walk in right now and fuck her and she couldn't stop them. As Steve began thrusting his cock in and out of his daughter's mouth Nicole felt a new strange set of hands touching her ass. Her ass was being caressed along with her sexy legs. Nicole tried to free her wrists again but she was helpless.

Nicole felt her legs being parted a little farther and then she felt a new stranger moving in closer to her. She could feel his hips against the back oh her ass and legs. Then she felt something really wild that almost freaked her out. Nicole felt something warm and soft rubbing her stomach about half way between her navel and her breasts. "That couldn't be" Nicole thought to herself. She felt it slide like a snake through her golden bush then across her wet opened pussy lips. Then her suspicion was confirmed as she felt that long warm soft thing pushing its way into her wet pussy.

"Oh my god no" Nicole tried to scream as she knew it was a massive cock that was about to enter her. Nicole began to struggle to free herself but she was helpless. Besides her father held her head in position as he drilled her mouth. Nicole felt that monster sliding into her inner depths. Farther than her fathers cock went. A lot farther. Finally the stranger's cock was all the way in and Nicole could feel the end of his cock pressing into her womb. The stranger began to fuck Nicole as her father fucked her face. Nicole tried desperately to free herself but she just couldn't. As Nicole tried to kick herself free she was greeted to a sharp smack on the ass. SMACK! For some reason or another Nicole stopped fighting. The smack did feel good. She just wished she knew who was smacking and fucking her.

Nicole felt the stranger pull his massive cock all the way out of her. Nicole could still feel her pussy holding the shape of that cock. Her pussy was opened and waiting for more. Nicole's eyes widened in fear as her father fucked her mouth. Nicole felt her ass cheeks being parted. Frantically she tried to escape. She felt the stranger press the tip of his cock on her ass hole. Nicole was paralyzed on her knees. This stranger was about to shove that huge cock into her ass hole and she couldn't stop him.

Nicole nearly bit her dad's cock off as the stranger shoved the head of his cock into her as hole. Nicole Screamed "Oh my fucking god no, no please stop." Nicole began to cry as she felt an incredible pain in her ass from the over sized cock. Slowly the stranger inched his cock all the way in. Nicole finally became accustomed to his size. It still hurt but not as bad as when he first shoved it in her. The stranger began to rape Nicole's ass hole as her father raped her face. Again Nicole tried to turn her head to see who the stranger was but her father stopped her. Steve reached through the head board and slapped his daughter's face. Nicole had tears running down her face. She was helpless as she was being fucked with no say so in the matter.

Strangely enough, Nicole felt her pussy beginning to tingle again. She felt her pussy lips flapping and felt her juices dripping off of them onto the bed beneath. Just as Nicole was about to cum again, the stranger withdrew his cock completely from her ass hole. "No!" Nicole screamed with her dad's cock still in her mouth. Steve pulled his cock out of his daughter's mouth He untied her right wrist and the stranger grabbed her ankles and together the two men turned Nicole over onto her back. Steve tied her wrist to the bed post and untied the other. Nicole's eyes widened as she now knew who the stranger with the mammoth cock was. She couldn't believe it. "How did he get into the house" Nicole asked herself. "How did Father Joseph get into our house" she wondered. Steve finished tying his daughter's other wrist to the bed post and she now laid helpless on her back.

Father Joseph reached out and took Nicole's sexy soft ankles into his hands and raised them up over her head. He held them to the top of the bed post. Steve tied his daughter's ankles to the bed posts with a couple of neck ties. Nicole was now helpless, totally helpless. Her arms were tied to the headboard along with her feet.

Father Joseph moved into position and started to pray. He looked into Nicole's eyes as he lined his cock up to her ass hole again. Father Joseph pushed the head of his cock past Nicole's sphincter. "Confess your sins young lady, confess your sins" the priest chanted. Quietly, Father Joseph began to pray as he thrust his cock in and out of Nicole's helpless ass hole. Nicole again had tears in her eyes as she spoke. "Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned" Nicole shouted. Father Joseph reached down and began to stroke Nicole's breasts with his left hand while stroking her clit with his right hand.

Nicole felt her toes starting to tingle. "Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned" Nicole shouted again. Just then Nicole's pussy began to convulse as Father Joseph fucked her ass hole. "Oh yeah...Bless Me, Oh Father, For I Have, Oh Fuck Yeah, Have Fucking Sinned" Nicole screamed as her body shook in the most powerful orgasm so far. "I fucked my daddy Father Joseph" Nicole screamed out in pleasure. Nicole could see her father stroking his hard cock above her face. Father Joseph withdrew his long hard pole from her ass and began stroking it and pointing it towards Nicole.

"For your penance my young lady, you will not fuck your father again." Father Joseph was now stroking himself faster. "You must never think about fucking your dad again" "is that understood"? Nicole nodded her head. "You will be blessed now my child". Just then Father Joseph and her father began to cum. They came all over her body. Drops of cum landed all over her coating her from her face to her pussy.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,799 Followers