Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers

Nicole's mom unhooked her legs and her boyfriend crawled off of her. They both looked at her one final time and left. Nicole wanted to scream out and call them back but they quickly disappeared into the smoke that still filled the room. Suddenly out of nowhere another ghostly figure appeared at the front of her coffin. Nicole squinted to try to make out the ghostly figure that was hidden in the smoke. Finally Nicole knew who it was. It was her father!

As Nicole laid in the coffin, only the part of her teddy that wrapped around her waist remained. Nicole felt totally comfortable in front of her father as he knelt on the kneeler and prayed for her soul. Nicole wanted so badly to reach out to her dad and tell him that she was still alive but she couldn't. As the moments passed Nicole was actually hoping that her father was going to do to her what her boyfriend and mother had just done. As Nicole laid there completely exposed her father continued to pray for her soul. In her mind Nicole screamed out "I love you daddy," but only Nicole heard it. Tears began to stream out of the corners of her eyes as she lay there helplessly.

Suddenly Nicole saw her father stand up. He bent down and kissed her on her forehead ever so softly. Then what Nicole hoped for began to happen. Steve began to kiss his daughter from her forehead down to her nose and then down to her lips. Nicole laid there feeling the sensations on her lips as her father began to slide his tongue into her mouth. Nicole tried desperately to move her tongue across her father's but she just couldn't. Steve began to nibble and lick his daughters cheek and then neck. As Steve licked his daughter's neck Her pussy began to leak juices again. Nicole felt tingling in her breasts again as she realized that her dad was now fondling her breast as he licked her neck and earlobe. Nicole knew her breathing was getting heavier and she hoped that her father would proceed farther.

Nicole heard someone's voice that was familiar as she saw another shadow approach her coffin. Nicole tried to squint her eyes to see through the cloud of smoke to make out the familiar figure. As Steve began to nibble on his daughter's breasts and nipples, the face of the shadowy figure moved closer and became clearer. Gasping inside, Nicole knew who it was. It was Father Joseph.

Father Joseph began praying loudly. He kind of scared Nicole with what he was saying but at this moment, there was really nothing she could do. As Nicole laid there listening to her priest, she felt her father's hands beginning to roam freely across her nearly naked body. She felt her father's rough hands sliding up and down her stocking clad legs. Nicole felt totally comfortable as her father continued to seduce her. Suddenly her father slid his hand over her swollen mound and cupped her wet pussy. Nicole tried to moan but again only she heard it. Nicole felt the familiar tingling in her pussy as her father continued to squeeze her mound, allowing his middle finger to part her pussy lips while he rubbed her budding clit at the same time.

Nicole glanced up and looked at her father. Father Joseph was standing behind her dad and he reached around and unbuttoned his shirt. Nicole was shocked when she saw her priest remove her father's shirt and then reach back around to caress his chest. Nicole saw Father Joseph pinching her father's nipples. The sensations had a rippling effect because every time Father Joseph stimulated Steve's nipples, an extra charge was sent through her own nipples.

Nicole watched as Father Joseph slid his hands down farther and began to unbutton Steve's pants. The whole time, her father's hand never left her cunt. Nicole watched as Father Joseph pushed her father's pants and boxers down to the floor. Steve stepped out of them and then turned sideways. Nicole almost screamed as she saw Father Joseph drop to his knees in front of her dad. Father Joseph reached up and placed his hands on her dad's ass and pulled him closer. "NO" Nicole tried to scream as Father Joseph pulled her father's cock closer and closer to his mouth.

Steve's hand had now left his daughter's pussy and now reached out and grabbed Father Joseph's head. Steve inched his cock farther until his cock head touched Father Joseph's lips. Slowly Father Joseph opened his mouth. Steve nudged his cock ever so slowly past his lips until he felt the holy priests teeth. Nicole watched as her father now closed his eyes and tilted his head back. Steve pulled Father Joseph closer. Nicole watched as half of her father's hard cock disappeared into the priests mouth. Just then Father Joseph began bobbing his head up and down and sucking her father's cock. For some reason, Nicole found this disgusting...but...it began to arouse her to a state that she had never experienced before. Nicole could feel her pussy juices running freely out of her pussy as she experienced a minor orgasm just from watching her priest suck her daddy's cock.

Just then, Father Joseph stood up and her father turned to the casket. Suddenly her dad crawled up into the coffin. He grabbed her ankles and raised her legs. He handed her sexy ankles to the priest as he pushed them up over her shoulders. The crowd in the smoke filled room was silent again. Steve positioned himself so his cock was lined up with his daughter's pussy. Ever so slowly Steve inched his cock closer and closer to his daughter's pussy as the priest holding her ankles continued to pray for her soul.

Nicole felt her father's cock touch her wet pussy lips. She felt his head beginning to part her lips and make its entrance into her wet love tunnel. Nicole just starred into her father's lust filled eyes as he slowly sank his eight inch cock into her pussy. Every nerve in Nicole's body was now tingling. Slowly Steve began to rock his cock in and out of his daughter's limp body. Nicole saw her mother return to the coffin as she stood next to father Joseph. Her mother began to disrobe the holy priest as he continued to hold her legs high above her head and shoulders. Nicole watched as her mother completely disrobed the priest. Next, her mom took her ankles from Father Joseph and laid them on her father's shoulders.

Nicole looked over as she watched her own mom turn towards the priest and kneel in front of him. "Oh my god" Nicole thought to herself as she watched her mom slowly open her mouth. Slowly Father Joseph inched his hard throbbing cock towards her mom's waiting opened mouth. Her mom reached out and with one hand on the priests ass and the other wrapped around his engorged cock, she took his holy head into her hungry mouth. As Nicole laid there with her father fucking her she watched her mother sucking feverishly on Father Joseph's cock.

This was too much for poor Nicole to handle. She felt the beginnings of what could possibly be the biggest orgasm of her eighteen year old life welling up deep inside of her. Her toes tingled far more then they ever had before. Her whole body began to tingle like she was being electrocuted. She felt her as if her hair was standing on end as the first wave of passion seemed to shoot out of her pussy and into her father's cock. "Uuuggghhhh" Nicole tried to grunt as her orgasm began to control her motionless body. "Oh god daddy" Nicole tried to shout but to no avail. "Oh my fucking god daddy I'm cumming" Nicole tried to scream as she forgot about all of the others sitting in the funeral home watching. Again not a word escaped her sexy lips as wave after wave of passion convulsed her tight young body.

Just then as her orgasm hit its peak, she knew that her father was going to explode. She saw the look on his face as he looked down into his daughter's eyes. She saw the excruciating look on his face as he tried to hold his own orgasm back for just a moment longer. Nicole felt her pussy muscles gripping her father's cock as he began to plunge in and out at even a faster and harder rate than before. She heard her daddy begin to grunt as he began to pound his hard cock even harder.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhh,"

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhh,"

"Aaaahhhhhhhhh" Nicole heard her father grunt as she knew she was so close to getting what she had wanted for such a long time. Just then Nicole felt it happen. Her father began pumping her pussy with such force that her own orgasm just continued as if it never had ended. She continued to tingle all over as she felt her father's cock explode inside of her hot pussy. "Oh my god daddy fuck me harder" Nicole tried to scream. She felt her father's thrusting become erratic as she felt his cock swelling even larger inside of her. She felt her father's hot load filling her pussy and womb. She felt spurt after spurt of her father's cum splashing off of her internal walls as her own orgasm subsided. Finally she felt her father's cock begin to deflate inside of her.

He withdrew his cock and looked into his daughter's eyes. He moved up to her and kissed her cheek and whispered "I love you baby" as a tear dripped out of his eye. "My god, everyone thinks I am really dead" Nicole thought to herself. Nicole laid motionless inside of the satin filled coffin. The air was still filled with a cloud of smoke. This time Nicole saw two shadows approach her side. It was her mother and the holy priest. Nicole knew they were undressed as they stood at her side. Nicole saw how sexy her mother's breasts looked as her nipples were rock hard with tiny rings hanging off of them.

Nicole saw Father Joseph climb up into the coffin. "Oh my god, no!" Nicole thought. Nicole was now so tired from all of the orgasms she had already had. She looked at Father Joseph's cock. It was larger than all the rest that had invaded her young pussy already. Nicole felt Father Joseph's rough hands grab her ankles. Nicole watched as her mother moved to the head of the coffin. Father Joseph raised her ankles and handed them to her mom. At the same time Nicole's mom climbed up onto the coffin and sat down on her daughter's face again. Nicole tried to struggle but couldn't as she felt her legs being pulled even farther back causing her ass to become vulnerable to the holy priest. As Nicole tried to mumble something her mother lowered her pussy to her lips again.

Father Joseph had a tube of lube with him and he lubed his large hard member up. He tossed the tube aside and placed the tip of his cock on young Nicole's puckered ass hole. "Oh my god no!" Nicole tried to scream as she felt the holy priest begin to press his cock harder on her sphincter. Suddenly Nicole felt her ass hole being forced open. The searing pain raced all the way to her heart as Father Joseph now had his head completely inside of her ass. Nicole tried to scream from the pain but her mother now had her pussy smashed down on her mouth. Nicole felt her mother pulling her pussy lips apart as if to help Father Joseph push deeper and deeper into her ass hole. Nicole felt that giant cock sliding farther and farther inside of her. Finally, Nicole felt his balls on her ass cheeks and knew he was completely in her ass.

Slowly Father Joseph began to withdraw his cock. Then he pushed it all the way back in. Nicole felt her mother breathing on her pussy and knew it was only a matter of time before she would be cumming again. Nicole felt her mother's tongue sliding in and out of her cum filled pussy. Father Joseph was now fucking her ass hole at a comfortable pace. The pain caused by his cock as it entered her was now gone. Nicole enjoyed the smell of her mother's musky pussy as it was being ground on her face and mouth. Nicole felt her mom's juices running down her cheeks as she so desperately tried to eat her moms cunt. Again, she couldn't move a muscle.

Nicole felt the tingling beginning again deep inside of her. This time however, it felt different. Nicole felt the holy priests cock in her ass. She felt her mother's tongue concentrating on her clit. Nicole felt as if her clit was sticking out like a small cock. There was something about this orgasm that was going to be different. Father Joseph was now fucking her tight ass hole at a quicker pace. Nicole began to lose control. Her body began to tremble uncontrollably as her ass hole was being fucked and her clit being licked. Something was happening inside of her that was different, way different.

The tingling sensations grew more intense and Nicole began to get scared. This was something she had never experienced before. Nicole was on the verge of passing out from the euphoria she was experiencing. Suddenly Nicole felt her ass hole being stretched a little more and realized the Father Joseph was on the verge of exploding. "Oh my fucking god, bless me for I have sinned" Nicole tried to scream as she felt her body release its orgasmic energy. Nicole felt something different this time. As her mother flicked her tongue over her clit it happened. Nicole began to ejaculate her pussy juice out of her pussy and up onto the priests face and chest. Nicole felt spasm after spasm as her cunt squirted out her cum like she had never done before. Just then Nicole felt her mother's mouth completely cover her exploding pussy. Nicole continued to cum in her mom's mouth as she felt Father Joseph's cock explode in her ass. As Nicole's mom swallowed her cum she too began to cum on her daughter's face.

A few moments passed and then the priest and her mother hopped out of the coffin. Nicole laid there completely spent. Again Nicole heard the priest begin to pray and she saw shadows of everyone pass her side to take one final look. Nicole began to get scared as she heard people sobbing and crying. Soon there was nobody left to take one final look at her. Nicole tried to scream but she couldn't. She looked up and what she saw horrified her.

Nicole saw Father Joseph begin to lower the lid to the casket. Suddenly there was a loud thud and it was pitch black inside. Nicole panicked and tried to fight and scream but to no avail. Suddenly Nicole was moving. She realized that the casket was now being carried. "Oh my god they are going to bury me" Nicole thought as she continued to shake inside the dark coffin. Nicole began to try to scream as the shaking got worse. "No" Nicole screamed. Nicole felt her lifeless body being shaken with more force. "No, I'm not dead" Nicole screamed. Nicole opened her eyes and it was her father who was shaking her as she still laid on the sofa. Nicole jumped off of the sofa and onto her father's lap and wrapped her arms and legs around him. She hugged her father tightly from the fear that gripped her from the dream she just had.

As Nicole hugged her father and cried she realized that her bare naked breasts were now pressing up against something warm. As she sobbed she realized that her father had no shirt on. She realized that her dream must have woke her father from his sleep. Nicole could feel her nipples stiffening and pushing into her fathers chest. As she continued to hug and cry on her father's lap she saw that her g-string was laying on the floor. "My god I'm on y father's lap naked from the waist down" Nicole thought.

As Nicole continued to hug her father from the scary dream she had she also could feel her father beneath her. She could feel his impression in his boxers. As Nicole continued to squirm on her dad's lap Nicole could also feel something else. She was feeling him beginning to grow. Nicole continued to cry although the crying was becoming fake just so she could remain on her father's lap. Nicole could feel her father becoming harder. She felt the flesh of his warm cock begin to part her pussy lips. "My god, his cock must be coming out of the hole in his boxers" Nicole thought.

Nicole continued to hug her father and squeeze her naked legs around her father's waist. She could feel her father's cock between her legs. It was towering. She knew he wasn't inside of her rather his cock was strait up and her pussy lips were parted because his shaft was parting them.

Nicole's crying was now totally fake. Her father continued to calm her as he said "it's all right baby, it was just a bad dream, it's going to be all right." Nicole could feel her father caressing her back and occasionally his finger tips would brush against the tops of her naked ass cheeks. Nicole's pussy was now soaked and tingling. As Nicole continued to pretend to cry her cunt muscles began to involuntarily take over and began to grip her father's shaft. Nicole closed her eyes as she continued to sob. She knew she was so close to fucking her father but yet she was still scared to slip his engorged cock inside of her. Instead Nicole just began to rock gently on her father's lap as she continued to pretend to be petrified from her dream.

As Nicole closed her eyes and hugged her father she began to squeeze her legs tighter around her father's waist. She could feel her cunt muscles begin to squeeze her father's shaft and milk it. Here she was sitting on her father's lap with his hard cock pressing against her wet hole. Nicole felt her toes begin to tingle and she knew she was in for another deep orgasm. Nicole tried her best to pretend to cry. Her cries were now more from passion and very little from the fear she was experiencing only a few moments earlier. Nicole's breathing changed. The tingling sensations were now traveling up her legs and into her chest. Nicole never felt her nipples any harder than they were right now. She felt as if her father was now pulling her tighter.

Nicole bit on her lip as she felt her pussy begin to tingle. She leaned foreword just slightly so her clit was now touching her father's cock. That was all Nicole needed as her pussy began to convulse into an orgasm. Nicole began to see stars and worried that she may pass out. Instead her pussy continued to grip at her father's cock and she continued to cum. It was like she was in one long continues orgasm that wouldn't end.

Suddenly Nicole felt something happen. She felt something touching her breasts from the bottom side. She felt something warm on her stomach and she felt it moving down towards her pussy. "Oh my fucking god my dad just came on me" Nicole thought to herself. Nicole felt her father's cock begin to deflate and her own orgasm began to subside. Nicole just sat on her father's lap for a few moments. "I'm all right now daddy, I'm going to go to bed."

With that Nicole got off of her father's lap. She bent down to pick up her g-string before walking out of the living room to go to her bed room. Once in her bedroom Nicole looked at herself in the mirror and saw the amount of cum her father deposited on her. Nicole saw cum on the bottoms of her breasts and her stomach. Some of her father's cum had dripped down into her heart shaped bush. Nicole began to run her fingers through her father's warm spunk. She began to lick her fingers clean. Finally Nicole rubbed the rest of her father's cum into her skin.

Nicole took off what little material remained wrapped around her stomach. She walked completely naked down the hall to the bathroom to take a shower. She thought about what had just transpired as the warm water caressed her body. She realized that she need to fuck her father more now that ever before. Tonight she knew she was getting closer. She knew for sure that her and her body were definitely turning her father on. Now she just needed more experience. Nicole dried off and walked back to her bedroom completely naked. She lay on her bed and looked at the clock. She was glad she didn't have to work as it was already past three in the morning. Closing her eyes she fell asleep.

To Be Continued...

P.S. For everyone out there who has been following this series I would like to personally thank you. I really appreciate the feedback you send me. It is really helpful. Please feel free to send feedback.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers