Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers

Visions of fire and sounds of a fire burning out of control along with the sounds of people screaming continued to haunt Nicole as she laid there on her bed clad only in her five inch platform heels. Suddenly, there was a knock on her bedroom door and immediately the sounds and visions disappeared. Laying there and breathing heavily Nicole took a few seconds to answer her father. "Are you sleeping hunny" her father asked again"? "No daddy, I'll be out in a second" Nicole responded. Breathing a sigh of relief, Nicole was now glad that whatever was happening to her had now stopped. Nicole sat up on her bed and looked down at her dress in utter amazement. "What the fuck" Nicole mumbled as she stood up. She grabbed her robe and put it on and headed for the shower. When Nicole opened her door her father was still standing there waiting for her so they could go watch television together. "Hurry up sweetie, that show you want to watch is on in ten minutes." "Don't worry daddy, I'll be done in time. With that Nicole slipped into the bathroom and closed the door.

Nicole took off her robe and turned on the water. Nicole reached up and pinched her hard nipples for a moment before she stepped out of her heels and into the shower. "What the fuck happened to me" Nicole thought to her self as she looked at her pussy while stepping into the shower. Nicole had never seen her pussy lips so full before. They hung down as she stood there in front of the shower. Nicole reached down and placed her middle finger in her slit and her pussy lips completely encased her fingers.


Nervously Nicole reached down and adjusted the water. The cool water felt wonderful on her soft skin. She lathered up and rinsed off. She shut off the water and reached for her towel to dry off. She stepped out of the shower and admired herself in the mirror paying close attention to her puffy pussy lips. Confusion still filled her mind as to what the fuck just happened to her. Nicole wrapped her towel around her sexy body and walked down the hall way to her room.

Once in her room, Nicole dropped the half wet towel on the floor and walked to her dresser. Opening the second drawer, Nicole reached in and pulled out a long tee shirt. She pulled the oversized shirt over her head and down her body. The hem came down to mid thigh as she pulled at the bottom of the shirt. Next, Nicole stepped into the five inch platform heels that she received as a gift from the lady at the salon. "Perfect" Nicole whispered to herself as she turned and walked towards her bed room door. Nicole walked to the living room to meet her father to watch television only wearing a long tee shirt and sexy high heels.

Once in the living room Nicole sat down on the sofa as her father was already sitting in his usual spot in the recliner. Nicole crossed her legs as she began to watch the new reality show that was on network television. As Nicole watched the show, her father seemed to become less interested in television and more interested in his daughter's sexy legs. After the hour long show Nicole looked over at her father and said it was now bed time. Nicole stood up and bent down to pick up the remote control off of the floor. In doing so her shirt rode up exposing her sexy naked ass to her father's gaze. Steve knew he couldn't get up for obvious reasons. Nicole turned around and handed her father the remote. Their fingers brushed against each other's as Steve thanked his daughter for handing it to him. Nicole leaned down and kissed her father on his cheek and said "good night daddy." "Good night sweetie" Steve said as he smiled at her and watched her walk away to her room.

Steve heard his daughter's bed room door close. Breathing a sigh of relief Steve closed his eyes and leaned his head back on the recliner. He reached down and felt his erection through his pants and moaned softly. Steve reached for the button of his pants and popped it open. He unzipped them and then raised his ass up and pulled his pants all the way down to his ankles. Next, Steve pulled his boxers down to his ankles freeing his aching cock along the way.

Steve now sat in the living room naked from the waist down to his ankles. Steve closed his eyes and pictured his daughter sitting there in front of him in that tee shirt and heels. Steve reached and grabbed his aching hard member and gripped it softly. He imagined how her legs looked if she would have had her sexy heel dangling from her toes. Slowly Steve began to pump his cock up and down as he fantasized about his daughter.

Nicole was thirsty so she got up off of her bed quietly thinking her father was asleep. She quietly opened her bed room door and tip toed down the hallway towards the kitchen. Nicole froze in her tracks when she glanced to her right into the living room and saw her father. Nicole saw how her father had his cock in his hands and was pumping up and down. "Is he fantasizing about me" Nicole wondered as she reached up under her tee shirt and caressed her pussy lips. Nicole wanted a glass of water but she just couldn't move, let alone take her eyes off of her father as he sat there masturbating before her.

Nicole stood there in the doorway looking at her father as his head was tilted back and his eyes were closed. She watched as his hand continued to pump up and down as he satisfied himself. Nicole knew that one day she would be satisfying her father, and one day soon once she learned a few more things from the girls at work.

Nicole continued to work her fingers in and out of her pussy and over her clit as she watched her father pleasure himself. Nicole felt the tingling sensation in her toes and knew that she was close. Steve himself began to feel his nuts tighten. Suddenly the sight of his daughter bending over in front of him caused him to begin to pump furiously. Nicole sensed that her father was on the verge of cumming and she quickened her own pace so she could cum at the same time as him.

Suddenly, Steve's eyes opened and his head turned and looked right into his daughter's eyes. Their eyes were glued together as Steve began to erupt. Cum began to spurt out of his engorged member as he continued to pump it while staring into his daughter's eyes. Nicole too began to see stars as her pussy began to quiver. Her knees became weak as wave after wave of pleasure ripped through her dripping pussy. Their eyes remained locked together until they both finished cumming. Steve's eyes dropped from his daughter's eyes to his own cock and mess on his lap. Nicole silently returned to her room feeling fulfilled as she knew she was on the way to fucking her dad soon. Closing the door silently behind her Nicole slid onto her bed and curled up with a smile on her face and fell asleep.

The following morning Nicole met her father in the kitchen for breakfast and not a word was mentioned about the night before. Steve told Nicole that he had to go out of town for the night and that he would be home the following day. He leaned over and kissed his daughter on the cheek but close to the corner of her mouth. Nicole moved her head slightly and kissed her father on his lips while letting her tongue slide lightly and without her father even knowing on his bottom lip. Nicole walked to the door with her father and watched him drive down the road. Nicole returned to her room and began to get dressed for work.

Nicole arrived at the salon on time and greeted Mandy with a hug and a kiss as usual. This time however Mandy pulled Nicole closer and slid her tongue into Nicole's mouth for a few seconds. Nicole responded by caressing Mandy's tongue with her own. "Good morning baby, I missed you over the weekend" Mandy said. "All you had to do was call me" Nicole responded. Nicole began to tell Mandy about the weird shit that had been happening to her. Mandy just listened in amazement as Nicole told her about the images she had been seeing and hearing. Finally a customer entered and the girls parted ways and began to work.

It was a slow day for Nicole as very few people came in to use the additional facilities. Mandy complimented Nicole on how good of a job she was doing. Nicole thanked her and continued to finish her load of towels as the dryer buzzed. Finally Nicole had the towels all folded and placed on the racks by the pool and up in the salon. It was quitting time and Nicole left as Mandy finished up her last customer. They said good bye to each other and winked at each other. "I'll see ya in the morning Mandy" Nicole said as she walked out of the door and walked to her car.

On the drive home, Nicole stopped at a fast food joint and picked up a hamburger and fry. She drove home eating her dinner along the way. She pulled into the driveway and parked her car. She went into the house and threw her trash away and headed for her room. She undressed and hung her skirt up. She unclasped the hooks on her bra and tossed it onto her bed. Next she pulled her panties down her legs and stepped out of them. Nicole walked down the hallway naked to the shower. Nicole adjusted the water temperature and quickly showered. She dried off and returned to her room.

Nicole heard a knock at the front door so she grabbed her robe and stepped into her high heels. She loosely tied her robe and answered the door. It was a delivery service delivering a package with her name on it. Nicole signed the document and then closed the door. She looked at the package curiously as she walked back to her room. Nicole set the package down for a moment and it happened again. "No" Nicole mumbled as she sat down on her bed. Nicole began to feel the urge to go down to the dungeon again. Visions of fire filled her eyes and sounds of moaning and screaming filled her ears.

Nicole tried to fight the urge to go back to that secret room in the dungeon. Nicole realized that as the days went by these urges and callings were getting stronger. Nicole looked at her phone so she could call Mandy. Nicole reached out, but the phone was too far away. Some force was pushing against her hand as she tried to reach farther to grab the phone. Nicole felt her pussy begin to ache as some strange force continued to play with her mind. "What the fuck is happening" Nicole thought as she continued to try to block out these forceful messages.

Nicole felt her breathing getting heavier. Her chest began to pound as she stood up off of her bed. For some unknown reason to Nicole, she began to walk towards her bedroom door as if she was in a trance. She reached out and turned the knob and pulled the door open. Nicole walked slowly down the hallway in her robe and heels towards her father's room. Nicole pushed the partially opened door and proceeded to walk towards her mother's walk in closet. Nicole tried to stop herself but it was like she had no control over her own body. Nicole reached ut and turned the knob of the closet door and opened it and walked inside. She closed the door behind her and proceeded to grab the keys to unlock the door leading to the dungeon. She pushed aside the dresses and unlocked the door. She pulled the door open and to her utter amazement, the candles leading down the spiral staircase were already lit.

Nicole stepped down the first two steps and closed the door behind her. Slowly, Nicole made her way down the candle lit staircase. She felt chills running up and down her spine as she descended farther down the stairs. Finally at the bottom Nicole reached ut to insert the key into the door to the dungeon when it somehow magically opened on its own. The candles in the dungeon were already lit. Nicole continued by walking into the musky dungeon as she seemed to be unable to stop herself.

Nicole felt the cool air rushing in under her robe and through the partially open top. Nicole walked over to the wall where the door to the new secret room opened. Nicole stood there for a few moments staring at the wall before dropping to her knees. With her hands hanging down at her sides Nicole slowly bowed her head. Again, Nicole saw fire under her eyelids and heard screams in her ears. The feelings seemed to intensify by the second. Inside Nicole was terrified as she did not know what was happening to her. She felt as if she was drugged and being forced to do these things.

Suddenly the door in the wall opened and Nicole lifted her head. She raised her arms and hands into the air as if she was giving praise to this dark demonic force. Nicole saw all the candles were lit in the room. Nicole stood up and walked into the open doorway. As soon as she walked into the room Nicole could feel the temperature difference. It had to be one hundred degrees in there. Nicole walked towards the small table like alter in the center of the room. The alter was surrounded by hundreds of candles. Again Nicole dropped to her knees in front of the alter and began to pray. Not to god, but to what ever force was controlling her!

Perspiration began to form on Nicole as she knelt there in front of the alter. With her left hand, Nicole reached down and pulled on the tie strap of her robe allowing it to open. Slowly Nicole pulled the robe off of her arms and then cast it onto the floor. Nicole knelt there naked except for her heels as she continued to pray to a force which she knew nothing about.

As Nicole continued to pray she felt her body becoming turned on. A force began to urge her to stand up. As Nicole stood there in front of the alter she felt like a sacrifice to this force. She stood there naked as if to offer her body and soul to whatever was controlling her. Slowly Nicole took two steps towards the alter and placed her hands on it. She lifted her leg and placed her foot on the edge and pulled herself up onto the alter. Nicole placed her feet at the corners and parted her legs. She leaned back on her elbows and then finally on her back.

"What in the fuck am I doing" Nicole thought to herself. As Nicole laid there she continued to sweat. Her face was now dripping and a sheen had formed on her naked body. The candle light caused her body to shine from her sweat. As Nicole laid there on this demonic alter offering herself to whatever or whoever she felt something. She felt like her breasts were being caressed. Nicole looked down at her breasts but saw nothing. What she did see was her breasts were moving. Some force was caressing her breasts like a person, only the force was invisible. Nicole breathed in sharply and a slight scream emanated from her mouth as she felt her nipples being pinched. Looking down at her breasts Nicole saw her nipples stiffening even more.

Nicole began to pant from the sensations. Nicole felt her neck being kissed. She felt what she thought was a hot tongue licking her neck and ear lobes. Suddenly there was a pair of lips on hers and she was kissed like never before. Nicole now willingly opened her mouth for this force and she felt a tongue begin to slide into her mouth. Deep into her mouth. Nicole thought she would gag but she didn't as the tongue slid down her throat farther and farther. Nicole slowly offered her tongue and as she slid her tongue out she felt a warm wet mouth as she kissed back at this unknown invisible force.

Nicole felt the tongue sliding back up out of her throat and suddenly it was gone. Seconds later Nicole felt that hot tongue lapping at her breasts again. Slowly Nicole felt the invisible tongue sliding down farther and farther until it reached her navel. Nicole wanted to giggle but was too turned on to break her concentration as the tongue slowly moved closer to her heart shaped bush. Suddenly Nicole felt her labia being parted. Terror began to fill her as she knew she was about to offer some demonic force her soul.

Nicole looked down and saw her pussy lips moving as she felt a hot tongue caressing them. Nicole began to pant as it felt so wonderful. Nicole felt her toes tingling from the oral ministrations she was receiving. Nicole closed her eyes and still saw fire as she felt her juices begin to drip out of her pussy. Nicole began to gyrate her hips and hump at the invisible tongue as her body exploded into one of the strongest orgasms of her life. Nicole felt her ass rising to meet the thrusts of this demons tongue as he continued to pleasure her. Again Nicole felt the spasms as the first orgasm subsided the second one started. Nicole looked down at her pussy as her orgasm started and she saw her own cum squirt out as she had a female ejaculation. Nicole was now dripping profusely with sweat. Her pussy juice was now all over the small alter as she continued to cum. Nicole arched her back high into the air raising her ass off of the table as a third orgasm raced through her body. "Oh fuck yeah" Nicole screamed out in pleasure as she was now lost in her bliss. Nicole humped her hips up and down as if she was fucking this demonic tongue instead of the demonic tongue fucking her.

Finally the sensations of her third orgasm subsided and Nicole laid there on that demonic alter covered in sweat. Her pussy juiced covered the table along with her sweat. Suddenly Nicole felt her legs being moved. They were being pushed up into the air over her head! Nicole couldn't believe what was happening. Suddenly, Nicole felt something touch her pussy lips. Nicole looked down at her slightly raised pussy and saw her pussy lips begin to part. Breathing in sharply Nicole saw her pussy begin to open as she felt what she thought was a cock begin to enter her. Nicole saw her pussy hole take on a round shape as it opened farther and farther until she felt something press against her cervix. Lowering her head down to the table Nicole mumbled "take me, take me whoever you are, I am all yours."

Slowly Nicole felt this warm hard invisible demonic like cock begin to withdraw. Just when Nicole thought the tip of the demons cock would completely pull out of her cunt, it began to push back into her. Slowly this invisible spirit began to fuck her. Nicole was sweating profusely as she began to pant. "I, I, I, am all yours now, I sacrifice my soul to you" Nicole mumbled as she tingled all over from this force that was fucking her.

Images of her child hood passed through her eyes. Visions of her mom and boyfriend and even her grand parents now entered her head. Nicole couldn't figure out what was happening to her. She knew one thing for sure though. She knew she was getting the fucking of a lifetime by some unknown force.

Nicole felt her toes begin to tingle again. The sensations traveled down her raised legs towards her pussy. Even her ass tingled as she knew a deep dark orgasm was about to control her body. Visions of her father now filled her mind. As Nicole looked up at her legs as they were raised she saw her father between them. Looking down she now saw her father's cock between her legs pumping in and out of her pussy. Looking up she saw her father's eyes starring into hers. Just then Nicole exploded into an orgasm that should have been recorded on the Richter scale. Nicole began to convulse and shake uncontrollably as she began to cum. This force knew what her fantasy was and it was given to her. Nicole clearly saw her father between her legs fucking her.

Nicole began to hump her hips to meet her father's thrusts. Nicole could feel her pelvis pounding up against her father's pelvis. Sweat poured off of Nicole as she panted from the orgasm she just experienced. Suddenly Nicole watched as her father pulled his massive cock out of her pussy. Nicole lowered her legs to the sides of her father as he climbed up and straddled her chest. Nicole now saw his cock up close. She scanned every inch of her father's large cock as it inched closer and closer to her mouth. There it was touching Nicole's lips as she opened her mouth to accept her father's member. Slowly Nicole felt her daddy's cock slide farther and farther into her mouth. She tilted her head and felt his cock begin to slide down her throat. Nicole couldn't believe she wasn't gagging as she felt her father's balls pressing against her chin. As Nicole laid there her father held her head tenderly as he began to thrust his cock in and out of his daughter's mouth.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers